Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:09:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 67410 times)
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 11:01:56 PM

How about PPT.D? It should mature in a few minutes...

PPT.D will be paid in approximately 59 minutes - the funds have been sitting there for a while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 06:08:23 AM

PPT.D will be paid in approximately 59 minutes - the funds have been sitting there for a while.

Everything looks good. Thank you PatrickHarnett.
My favorite zeros are gone for good. Now what? Smiley
I need to find my coins a new home where they can earn interest. I am not trading those so they can stay put for extended time. PatrickHarnett, if you have something with dividend reinvestment plan, let me know.

Cheers! 

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
PatrickHarnett

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 06:47:40 AM

I need to find my coins a new home where they can earn interest. I am not trading those so they can stay put for extended time. PatrickHarnett, if you have something with dividend reinvestment plan, let me know.

Cheers! 

Actually, due to a simple "refresh" issue the buyback was about 9 minutes past the hour.  Three more buybacks and a couple of Div payments to make.

As for future, you'll have to wait for Kraken Fund #2 to open for availability in September.
BinaryMage

Activity: 560

Ad astra.

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 07:05:38 AM

Cheers! 

Actually, due to a simple "refresh" issue the buyback was about 9 minutes past the hour.  Three more buybacks and a couple of Div payments to make.

As for future, you'll have to wait for Kraken Fund #2 to open for availability in September.

Hmm? Is Starfish BCB closed?

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
PatrickHarnett

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 07:39:26 AM

What an odd question.

It's taken a few hits today, but still operating quite happily.
BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 07:56:06 AM

What an odd question.

It's taken a few hits today, but still operating quite happily.

Eskimo asked about compounding interest opportunities that you provided, and you stated that he would have to wait until September.

Unless I misread your thread, Starfish BCB gives 1% per week automatically compounding interest:

Deposits
PM me for a deposit address - this will be your unique account address.  You also need to provide a repayment address.

Deposits will pay 1.0% per week and compound by default.  Calculation is 1.010^(#days/7)  

That's why I asked, my apologies for the lack of clarity.

PatrickHarnett

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 07:59:53 AM

That's ok - I thought it wise to make a post over in the Starfish thread.

The September reference was to something else, but that's not compounding, and version #1 is currently closed.  Kraken#2 will be September.
BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 08:08:41 AM

The September reference was to something else, but that's not compounding, and version #1 is currently closed.  Kraken#2 will be September.

Yeah, that part I understood. I just noticed that you did not mention Starfish BCB when asked about compounding interest opportunities, hence my question. Thanks for explaining.

PatrickHarnett

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 08:18:37 AM

Yeah, that part I understood. I just noticed that you did not mention Starfish BCB when asked about compounding interest opportunities, hence my question. Thanks for explaining.

Probably because I didn't read EB's post properly - it's been a fairly busy day the past 12 hours since I got up.

Still, it's been an interesting day and it'll take a couple of days for things to settle down.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 07:57:23 PM

Are you planning to call PPT.E earlier that the original maturity date 8/25/12?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 09:39:59 PM

Cheers! 

How about mining bonds?

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
PatrickHarnett

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 10:14:51 PM

Are you planning to call PPT.E earlier that the original maturity date 8/25/12?

No.  PPT.E, PPT.A and PPT.B will all run to their expiry.  At this stage there is not a reason to change that.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 12:35:29 AM

Watch all of these bonds and bullshit disappear once pirate defaults...

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2012, 12:36:49 AM

Cheers! 

How about mining bonds?

not sure if serious.

PatrickHarnett

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 03:49:24 AM

Hello Mr smoothie.  The payments for PPT.E, PPT.A and PPT.B are scheduled over the next three weeks.  In the event BS&T defaults on payments, there is a clause in contract requiring a set pay-out from my own funds.

I have noticed your positing history is not as extreme as many others in the forum, but it appears you are vying for some kind of notoriety, or was it just you had not placed your negative comments here until now. 

Personally I will welcome the removal of the bullshit, and if it happens that BS&T pays, then it will be yours the world will be better off without.  If BS&T defaults, then it will be someone else.  Either way, this particular PPT will still be here as will I.

PatrickHarnett

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 05:46:58 AM

But then what would you have to troll about?

hgminga(?) and gene will disappear.  Micon will move onto someone else, and "team hate" will find something else to beat on.  I still find it amazing how polarised this place is.  It's as if the haters want the bitcoin economy to fail as I do not see them doing anything positive.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2012, 05:50:51 AM

But then what would you have to troll about?

hgminga(?) and gene will disappear.  Micon will move onto someone else, and "team hate" will find something else to beat on.  I still find it amazing how polarised this place is.  It's as if the haters want the bitcoin economy to fail as I do not see them doing anything positive.

1% interest per week ?  PONZI!!!!!

I dont think they will be happy till all the deposit takers are paying 1% a year like Bank of America.

PatrickHarnett

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 09:19:46 PM

PPT.E is due for buyback in around three hours.  I have been watching and waiting for developments to the BS&T unwinding process, but at this stage have not seen any progress.  This does not conclusively identify as a default of BS&T under the PPT.x contract and it is better for customers that it isn't. 

Given withdrawals to make PPT.E payments are not available, the buy-back will be delayed until such time as either funds are available or a default is confirmed.
yochdog
Legendary

Activity: 2044

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 09:24:22 PM

PPT.E is due for buyback in around three hours.  I have been watching and waiting for developments to the BS&T unwinding process, but at this stage have not seen any progress.  This does not conclusively identify as a default of BS&T under the PPT.x contract and it is better for customers that it isn't. 

Given withdrawals to make PPT.E payments are not available, the buy-back will be delayed until such time as either funds are available or a default is confirmed.

How?

A missed payment is by definition default.....and after reading the contract I do not see any exception for "intent to pay later". 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
bitcoinBull
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

rippleFanatic

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 09:34:11 PM

It's as if the haters want the bitcoin economy to fail as I do not see them doing anything positive.

HYIPs are not "the bitcoin economy". Passing coins around and giving each other imaginary fractional increases on deposits is not productive and is not a service.

College of Bucking Bulls Knowledge
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: