Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato, FINAL STEP PUBLISHED.... 4.87 BTC GRAND PRIZE!  (Read 108405 times)
hodld0r

Activity: 17
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:46:32 AM

wasnt coin artist supposed to have said that this painting is self-contained ie there shouldnt be any more logging on to minecraft servers or finding pdfs on google or whatever?  what exactly was said is there a twitter link or something?  the white-rabbit person seems potentially legit but i dont think anyone would have pulled "ea oem 011" out of this image in a quadrillion years, and if coin artist did state that this painting is self-contained then that seems to detract from rabbit's legitimacy?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
captainnoob

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:28:57 AM

Do you happen to have a link to that or know where I could search to find where she said that? I have read a few comments where people state that she said that, but I haven't read it personally. I have not been digging into this for very long, but I do not believe it is probable that this image has enough on its own to meaningfully interpret the data without random guesses and brute forcing.
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:04:19 AM

ea oem 011

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Embedded-Artists/EA-OEM-011/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMurtJ7VwBTl0XdY1ODeH1tNIheveDlRZ%252b8=

Can we confirm the ea oem 011 is actually a valid info point, or just something the troll spat out

bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

Do you happen to have a link to that or know where I could search to find where she said that? I have read a few comments where people state that she said that, but I haven't read it personally. I have not been digging into this for very long, but I do not believe it is probable that this image has enough on its own to meaningfully interpret the data without random guesses and brute forcing.

And I would be thankful for a link (Twitter?) to where Coin Artist said she coded the message with bacon cyphre. This bacon piece of info popped up out of nowhere and one moment nobody and the next everybody is searching for bacon coded hidden messages.

The reason why I am asking is I thought it would be rather coded with full byte coding, I was thinking of ISO-8859-1,  the default  for QR codes, which I think is incidentally same as the Code Page 437 mentioned before (when restricted to a-z, A-Z, 0-9 at least). I compared them very briefly though so I may be mistaken.

So please, anybody has the Twitter link or at least recalls what exactly she said?

Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

Guys I would like to apologize for a mistake I made in my previews analysis.

Zbyszek2 there is no reason to apologize. And it is not a mistake you made.

I think that it is methodologically correct to compare any regularity you find against random data to verify if it is there by intention or accident. You see, what other way do we have to detect intentional regularities if not like you did?

If we find regularities, we might have a chance to exploit them and discover why they are there, as I tried to describe in my previous post.

So thank you for that piece of info that in principle 42 random bits are enough to get a private key for FLAMEN6 (I admit I was not fully aware of this fact even though crax0r analysis was excellent, but I didn't do that last step of reasoning myself), but still I am positive that all 256-304 bits are written there in the flames somehow. I think your lead from your first post is a very precious piece of information to uncover how to read them and there is no need to undermine it.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:23:58 PM

And I would be thankful for a link (Twitter?) to where Coin Artist said she coded the message with bacon cyphre. This bacon piece of info popped up out of nowhere and one moment nobody and the next everybody is searching for bacon coded hidden messages.

The reason why I am asking is I thought it would be rather coded with full byte coding, I was thinking of ISO-8859-1,  the default  for QR codes, which I think is incidentally same as the Code Page 437 mentioned before (when restricted to a-z, A-Z, 0-9 at least). I compared them very briefly though so I may be mistaken.

So please, anybody has the Twitter link or at least recalls what exactly she said?

Here is what captainoob asked for, she explicitly said under the twitter post with high resolution image that nothing from the previous steps is needed for the solution, only the painting:
https://twitter.com/coin_artist/status/945728698518593538

Edit:
One more thing, notice she calls it "1FLAMEN6 Puzzzle". AFAIK this is the first time we have a conformation that "N6" is not a random product of vanity generator but something intentionally put there. Does it mean "in six" is open to discussion.
captainnoob

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

Here is what captainoob asked for, she explicitly said under the twitter post with high resolution image that nothing from the previous steps is needed for the solution, only the painting:

Edit:
One more thing, notice she calls it "1FLAMEN6 Puzzzle". AFAIK this is the first time we have a conformation that "N6" is not a random product of vanity generator but something intentionally put there. Does it mean "in six" is open to discussion.

Thank you.

I think what she said could have been taken a couple of ways... Either the image has all information contained within it, or the image is a trailhead for a new puzzle that doesn't require knowledge of the previous puzzles. I am leaning towards the latter.
feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:38:48 PM

Thank you for sharing, Steganography is the most important element in this puzzle (more than cryptography and complicated calculations), the problem with those characters and symbols is that they are highly subjective which means that you can see something that the others can't see or see it in a different way and vise versa.

I agree that there has to be something visual to find. Reflecting on the old MAD Magazine folding images and the many references to mirrors and perspective I have read by people who may or may not be privy to the true solution, I made a few attempts at manipulating the image to see if anything popped out.

I put together an album. I included some descriptions in the captions. Please take a look and see if anything jumps out at you.

https://imgur.com/a/aJgyj

regarding the infrared effect (Night vision) the rabbit mentioned that idea just to group the flames which may imply that evey flame you can see with infrared is a real flame (1) the others (0)
when you apply the infrared effect (which means you can see at night without any light) then the image looks like this: (Green colour is dominant)
https://imgur.com/a/tQC0W
it's the same technique used in military binoculars in order to see the enemy at night.

the idea that you mention to mirror and blend images trying to get something out is more suitable and possible if it was a digital art, but in case of painting it would be so difficult for the creators to hide something using that technique.
But i am still skeptical because there is the word Fold (Fo on the dove and Ld on the phoenix)
it may imply that we have to fold the image or blend a part of it, or it could refer to that 3-D Fold in the middle (blue and red tiles)

it's important too to answer these two questions:
1) who is inside the key hole mirror, the face inside that keyhole is either a reflection of the Top part of the Queen piece or a reflection of the Knight.
The white rabbit posted a hint "Who are you in these puzzles? Sometimes something is small and sometimes something is big"

https://imgur.com/3URkIsv

for me i see the white piece represents Queen Alice and the face in the mirror its reflection (maybe that key hole is the rabbit hole and represents the first chapter of the story)

2) if we can see an image in second mirror (that with blue pyramid), Then, where is the real object of that reflection? and those letters in the image how we can read it?

BTW: in your first image there is (Af) in the bottom right corner (inside the flame), i've seen it before but i don't know what does it mean.

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

ea oem 011

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Embedded-Artists/EA-OEM-011/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMurtJ7VwBTl0XdY1ODeH1tNIheveDlRZ%252b8=

Can we confirm the ea oem 011 is actually a valid info point, or just something the troll spat out

The white rubbit is not a troll, you still see him as Troll?
he uploaded an image and marked all those letters (ea oem 011) then he gave us another hint to google it then he posted the file.

have you noticed that the name of the company is "EMBEDDED ARTISTS" ?!
is all of that just a coincidence?!
Absolutely Not!

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:14:53 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 05:40:43 PM by bug.lady

Edit:
OK thanks itod, so it seems to have finally disproved that they may be any merit in what I was suggesting earlier: to try to link the sequence of Xs (from the very initial clue of this puzzle) with the 7x9 chessboard.

By the lack of info of the bacon cyphre twit by Coin Artist, I am starting to think it is just something somebody suggested at one point and the rest of us cought it because of its direct link with Shakespear. By I could swear I saw somebody mentioning it was suggested by Coin Artist herself...

Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

Also the ribbons of the key seem to contain a number. See the image:
https://i.imgur.com/1hvEIex.png (14722?)

if you don't put a circle or mark on what you see it's impossible for us to see it.
i can't see for example that number (14722?) in your posted image.

guys, it is not really there. In the picture https://imgur.com/a/GKP9n I marked some numbers that may look like 1, 477 and 2 and 2 but they are not really there. Also, I marked some faces, a pirate one-eyed skull and a smallish alien face, but it is all not really there. From any shape your mind will create letters and numbers and faces if you stare long enough...
massl

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

i don't know what do you mean by using ASCII ,do you mean that we can translate some symbols using ASCII... here is an example: (how we can read this)
https://imgur.com/a/YurM0
There is a < symbol  and Y letter in bold blue between dove chest and phoenix.

This is related for decoding flames so integer range 0-255 can be decoded to characters.

The minecraft server are all offline currently.

Overlay for 14722 idea:
https://imgur.com/a/1QyaS
kn0w0n3

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:20:12 PM

The bacon idea came from this thread. It's a popular idea because it was used, specifically with the pheonix and turtledove poem, to try and prove Bacon was shakespeare.

@compneuro, I've fully tested your dna idea. I assigned amino acid bases to each type of flame all 24 ways, from every starting point. Nothing as promising as the patterns crax0r pointed out.

I'll post my code if anyone wants it.
itod
Legendary

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:03:03 PM

One thing just occurred to me:

Has anyone figured out which exact flames are the "FM_AUR" noise in "THEFM_AURISKEYFILE" long/short bitstream message? Maybe if we look at those "wrong" flames in the painting something can be concluded how they messed up a message.
kn0w0n3

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:41:25 PM
Merited by itod (1)

"The biggest Troll of Satoshi Nakamoto. The fucking Step"
Seems that those creators and coin-troll mom killed the rabbit!
The only one that I am following and missing in this forum is the rabbit.
No rabbit No solution.

You are just waiting around hoping that someone gives you the answer.

Exploring DNA/RNA codons is better then just whining for someone to give you the answer.

In the interest of keeping my post about more then just engaging this nonsense.., I wanted to visually be able to see what flames were responsible for that "iskeyfile" pattern.., so I worked through it by hand and color coded the bits.

Note: when I say Top/Top I am referring to the outside track of the top of the image, after it has been rotated 90 degrees cw (Portrait).

https://imgur.com/a/DGGOg

@itod, sorta what you are looking for.
clanestutr

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:21:31 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 01:29:05 AM by clanestutr

One thing just occurred to me:

Has anyone figured out which exact flames are the "FM_AUR" noise in "THEFM_AURISKEYFILE" long/short bitstream message? Maybe if we look at those "wrong" flames in the painting something can be concluded how they messed up a message.

This is such a tremendous pain in the ass to even consider doing.

Fortunately for everyone else I already did it. Enjoy.

https://i.imgur.com/lMW8ms0.png

Do this one instead: https://i.imgur.com/jVTPZPj.png

(read the concats from bottom up)
itod
Legendary

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:17:52 AM

It was pain to read through your color coding Wink but here it is visualized (six flames one letter):

"FM*" belongs to right part of the inner bottom flames, while the "AUR" is complete inner left flames. "THE" is to the left of the "FM*" inner bottom left, while "ISKEYFILE" is the whole right and top inner line of flames.

First that comes to mind is that these three leaves on the left are obscuring some invisible flames and are corrupting the message, and that we have to guess which flames are under the leaves, but that doesn't explain how "FM*" is corrupted and why that single leaf on the top line of flames is not messing the "ISKEYFILE".
hodld0r

Activity: 17
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:49:12 AM

regarding the infrared effect (Night vision) the rabbit mentioned that idea just to group the flames which may imply that evey flame you can see with infrared is a real flame (1) the others (0)
when you apply the infrared effect (which means you can see at night without any light) then the image looks like this: (Green colour is dominant)

that particular effect doesnt do a great job of bringing much out.. one thing i noticed is that if you do a simple invert operation in gimp, the background to the flames comes out as a row of more standard-looking flames, with the white-orange-red sort of coloring..

https://imgur.com/a/YItrz
clanestutr

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:56:29 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 10:35:50 AM by clanestutr

"FM*" belongs to right part of the inner bottom flames, while the "AUR" is complete inner left flames. "THE" is to the left of the "FM*" inner bottom left, while "ISKEYFILE" is the whole right and top inner line of flames.

This is incorrect. Each letter is derived from five flames, each flame is spread out across across a sequence of 15/16 flames, proceeding through multiple rows. "FM" doesn't derive from the bottom rows whatsoever. See my post a few messages up from here.

https://i.imgur.com/jVTPZPj.png

Column explanation:
Column 1: Green Letters / Purple Letters = alpha result from concatenating into bacon cipher. Purple letters correspond to the selected boxes in Column 2. Boxes are ordered bottom to top. The letter F = 00101 (concat AQ844, AQ839, AQ829, AQ824). I moved the actual concat cell (00101) so the tooltip wouldn't hide the selected boxes. F = 00101 M = 01100, _ = 11010 A = 00000 U=10100 R = 10001
Column 2: XOR result (Selected boxes = the ones used to generate the purple letter in Column 1)
Column 3: 011010 pattern used to XOR against flame length data
Column 4: Flame Height Data. Black = 011 pattern, White = others
Column 5: Outside flame color
Column 6: Inside flame color
Column 7: Flame height data again. Ignore.

This particular sample is read from bottom to top.
clanestutr

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:13:33 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 01:33:10 AM by clanestutr

that particular effect doesnt do a great job of bringing much out.. one thing i noticed is that if you do a simple invert operation in gimp, the background to the flames comes out as a row of more standard-looking flames, with the white-orange-red sort of coloring..

https://imgur.com/a/YItrz

These types of analyses seem futile to me. She painted this particular painting by hand. I don't see infrared effects or other filters being useful here. If anything, this is a puzzle about correctly interpreting symbolism.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: