Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:55:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato, FINAL STEP PUBLISHED.... 4.87 BTC GRAND PRIZE!  (Read 108423 times)
feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

Template thinking for 2.5 years.

Your attention has been effectively reversed by the flame.

Reverse enough that you could not see the big white rabbit in the picture.

The end of 2017 - you still count the flames.

It's a wonderland and nothing is as it seems.

WR is troll. Because he does not count flames.

Is it so difficult to see something that is not obvious, think in a non-figurative way, do not look at the solutions of other puzzles?

@feedo

Im comments only because you follow the rabbit. Do not Look me in the eye, it's hostile. Have you noticed that for a rabbit I have short ears but my left hand is raised up?

Do you see her now?

It looks from a different perspective like a pigeon and a dove always carries information

Congratulations @RealOnTheMF - he should know for what but this is not the whole picture, do you feel that you miss something?

Do you still count the flame? They carry information to look at the image where the details matter.

You still do not follow me, you do not trust the rabbit, still many of you can not see me in the picture.

Why?

In your world it is hard to understand that nothing is the same?

Because in the picture it is not an ordinary world.

WONDERLAND

To the white_x_rabbit Thank you for everey single post you shared with us, you've clearly given a valuable clues and without those clues nobody can solve this troll,

why they previously have solved more complicated puzzles in few weeks and yet can't solve this troll for more than 3 years?!
it's clear that your clues made a difference, but i still believe that this was a big scam, and there is a big question about that (kreeoz) and the date he was supposed to share his video on 1st FEB,
IS THIS A COINCIDENCE?!.. i don't think so!

So I will still try to solve it alone for all this month and if I can't, the 1st day of february I will upload a video with the first two or three steps I made and I will post the link here for you all.

i don't know you or who you are (you said one time that you know one of the author and that post deleted), and i don't know what coin-artist did for you, it's not my business anyway, but i am sure you are an honest legit person.

someone here called me a loser, in fact i wasn't here to really compete for the prize because simply i don't have the experience in these kind of puzzles and all that stuff (ciphers, cryptography, codes..etc) and don't have the time to invest in those stuff, i've been here only for few weeks since i know about the puzzle in prime dice forum, it was just my curosity to discover something new.
i feel sorry for all those who invested too much time and effort and were not successful.

i pesonally don't know coin-artist and don't have anything against her to say -other than this puzzle being a big scam-, she may be a great person, a great mom, a great wife, and a great artist....

Again, thank you white_x_rabbit.

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:01:57 PM

Use this perl script and use each Morse stream one at a time.  This one uses a dictionary attack.

https://pastebin.com/bxWXnX0s

You get lots of words.  Nothing really jumps out at me though.  

Yes I agree that seventeen is just a coincidence.  We need a string of words that make sense for it to be valid.

@smracer, was it you who received the 10%? From the chat log posted on motherboard here: https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/evmgvk/mystery-satoshi-nakamoto-solved-1flamen6

Yes! I made a post on bitcointalk about a hint no one had seen before and then 20min later the price was gone... Maybe it was me who said to much
Btw I got 10% from flamen Smiley

That's the only post I can see that was 20 mins before the transfer.

Nope, that wasn't me.  The post was about WR being in morse code in the ribbons.  The 16 flame variation we already knew.

I am very interested in the solution though.  I really would like to know if I was right about the chess game "Bird without a nest" and the BIP38 encrypted key.

We shall soon see!  

He got the BTG - http://btgexp.com/address/GYB5mMh3qgdUuq63QiXQcbYARojXUE3Pmx
massl

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:48:49 PM

Satoshis are floating back to 1FLAMEN6 now... .
Still not at least some hints. Hope this will not become a farce.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:52:25 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 09:15:50 PM by Pan Troglodytes

Use this perl script and use each Morse stream one at a time.  This one uses a dictionary attack.

Yes I agree that seventeen is just a coincidence.  We need a string of words that make sense for it to be valid.

@smracer, was it you who received the 10%? From the chat log posted on motherboard here: https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/evmgvk/mystery-satoshi-nakamoto-solved-1flamen6

Yes! I made a post on bitcointalk about a hint no one had seen before and then 20min later the price was gone... Maybe it was me who said to much

Nope, that wasn't me.  The post was about WR being in morse code in the ribbons.  The 16 flame variation we already knew.

I am very interested in the solution though.  I really would like to know if I was right about the chess game "Bird without a nest" and the BIP38 encrypted key.

We shall soon see!  

the address was emptied 15.09 UTC, so the bitcointalk hint mentioned in the motherboard article must have been posted at ~14.50 UTC, but there is no such post in that proximity (chubbychew posted AFTER the address had been emptied). Well we shall soon see
Pan Troglodytes

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:55:43 PM

I noticed them too Cheesy when I checked the exact emptying time.
I wonder what is it from? Anyway, they are worth 10USD now so nothing particularly rewarding.

I wanted to ask, did you have a bot or whatever observing that address? Your post that it was emptied was very well timed too Smiley
RealOnTheMF

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:02:07 PM

We shall soon see!  

the address was emptied 15.09 UTC, so the bitcointalk post mentioned in the motherboard article must have been posted at ~14.50 UTC, but there is no such post in that proximity (chubbychew posted AFTER the address had been emptied). Well we shall soon see

Yes, I'm very confused by that convo. If it wasn't smracer, where is the "hint"? Also, the text "maybe it was me who said to much", does that mean this was someone who knew the solution and was trying to nudge us along the right path? Would love to go back and read those posts.

Huh

bigmattyh

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:04:34 PM

I wonder what is it from? Anyway, they are worth 10USD now so nothing particularly rewarding.

I wanted to ask, did you have a bot or whatever observing that address? Your post that it was emptied was very well timed too Smiley

Just a guess --

If you follow the transaction trail back, those coins came from an address that withdrew the coins in the first place. I wonder if this is just the solver demonstrating to someone (the MB writer?) that he has control of the address.

It went:

1FLAMEN6rq2BqMnkUmsJBqCGWdwgVKcegd -->    15x25pXex9ZFUr4kAkTL9ayPCap7VLW8Vx
15x25pXex9ZFUr4kAkTL9ayPCap7VLW8Vx --> 1PGfmyE8ZS6WVNH64wXMtHQwsQRwu5widH
1PGfmyE8ZS6WVNH64wXMtHQwsQRwu5widH --> 1L7dZK3FPCN75VBdHurfF7tZnzqbo5TWYt
1L7dZK3FPCN75VBdHurfF7tZnzqbo5TWYt --> 1FLAMEN6rq2BqMnkUmsJBqCGWdwgVKcegd
ytcoinartist

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:08:50 PM

I don't have the original files for all the older puzzles on the trail. They are lost in time. Does someone happen to have a folder of all the puzzles from private forum? LTB did some upgrades on their forum and the private forum is 502. I'm working with LTB to get it back up, but in case we don't get it back up, I thought I'd ask. Thank you!
massl

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:11:02 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 12:45:50 AM by massl

Added the address as watch-only address to bitcoin wallet Smiley (you will get a desktop notification when something changes on that address (client: bitcoin-qt, os: linux)).
The satoshis are coming back from the winner address.

edit: noticing that it has been emptied on time, was a coincidence.
Pan Troglodytes

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:12:14 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 09:22:32 PM by Pan Troglodytes

Just a guess --

If you follow the transaction trail back, those coins came from an address that withdrew the coins in the first place. I wonder if this is just the solver demonstrating to someone (the MB writer?) that he has control of the address.

It went:

He definitely could have just signed a message with his private key if he were to demonstrate that. It is much tidier a solution and much less costly. I don't know. I think it is something else. We will soon know Smiley  [ I keep on repeating that mantra ]
Trinitas

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:28:12 PM

There is something other than bitcoin to find at 1flamen. Can you catch this rare Pokémon? The solution will be released soon, and then it will be too late. There isn't much time. Good luck!
massl

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

There is something other than bitcoin to find at 1flamen. Can you catch this rare Pokémon? The solution will be released soon, and then it will be too late. There isn't much time. Good luck!

No thanks, not for me. I will close this chapter after the solution.
massl

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:39:40 PM

Just a guess --

It went:

Or maybe winner and Trinitas teamed up and use the attention for some benefit. That's a good plan Smiley.
white_[x]_rabbit

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:48:19 PM

Template thinking for 2.5 years.

Your attention has been effectively reversed by the flame.

Reverse enough that you could not see the big white rabbit in the picture.

The end of 2017 - you still count the flames.

It's a wonderland and nothing is as it seems.

WR is troll. Because he does not count flames.

Is it so difficult to see something that is not obvious, think in a non-figurative way, do not look at the solutions of other puzzles?

https://i.imgur.com/VMbiHym.jpg

@feedo

Im comments only because you follow the rabbit. Do not Look me in the eye, it's hostile. Have you noticed that for a rabbit I have short ears but my left hand is raised up?

Do you see her now?

It looks from a different perspective like a pigeon and a dove always carries information

Congratulations @RealOnTheMF - he should know for what but this is not the whole picture, do you feel that you miss something?

Do you still count the flame? They carry information to look at the image where the details matter.

You still do not follow me, you do not trust the rabbit, still many of you can not see me in the picture.

Why?

In your world it is hard to understand that nothing is the same?

Because in the picture it is not an ordinary world.

WONDERLAND

To the white_x_rabbit Thank you for everey single post you shared with us, you've clearly given a valuable clues and without those clues nobody can solve this troll,

why they previously have solved more complicated puzzles in few weeks and yet can't solve this troll for more than 3 years?!
it's clear that your clues made a difference, but i still believe that this was a big scam, and there is a big question about that (kreeoz) and the date he was supposed to share his video on 1st FEB,
IS THIS A COINCIDENCE?!.. i don't think so!

So I will still try to solve it alone for all this month and if I can't, the 1st day of february I will upload a video with the first two or three steps I made and I will post the link here for you all.

i don't know you or who you are (you said one time that you know one of the author and that post deleted), and i don't know what coin-artist did for you, it's not my business anyway, but i am sure you are an honest legit person.

someone here called me a loser, in fact i wasn't here to really compete for the prize because simply i don't have the experience in these kind of puzzles and all that stuff (ciphers, cryptography, codes..etc) and don't have the time to invest in those stuff, i've been here only for few weeks since i know about the puzzle in prime dice forum, it was just my curosity to discover something new.
i feel sorry for all those who invested too much time and effort and were not successful.

i pesonally don't know coin-artist and don't have anything against her to say -other than this puzzle being a big scam-, she may be a great person, a great mom, a great wife, and a great artist....

Again, thank you white_x_rabbit.

She knows what she did.

And it's not about SCAM.
massl

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:06:32 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 12:14:18 AM by massl

She knows what she did.

And it's not about SCAM.

I want to apologies to all that I believed white_[ x ]_rabbit would contribute something useful to this riddle.
Now it is exposed that he was a handicap for us naive users (not that I would have solved the riddle without him).
How would this sabotage help him and affect coinartist? Wouldn't it make more sense reversed? Make us solve the riddle faster?
He couldn't do this because he had no idea of the solution.
All of this is really fishy.

It would be really sad if this is some private vendetta of yours.

I only wished coinartist would have dissociated from white_[ x ]_rabbit timely. Now there is a smack that he came handy.

edit: Are you S4VV4S? If true you should really bring this behind. A lost riddle leads you to all of this? That's all you have to blame coinartist for?
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:15:09 AM

She knows what she did.

And it's not about SCAM.

I want to apologies to all that I believed white_[ x ]_rabbit would contribute something useful to this riddle.
Now it is exposed that he was a handicap for us naive users (not that I would have solved the riddle without him).
How would this sabotage help him and affect coinartist? Wouldn't it make more sense reversed? Make us solve the riddle faster?
He couldn't do this because he had no idea of the solution.
All of this is really fishy.

It would be really sad if this is some private vendetta of yours.

I only wished coinartist would have dissociated from white_[ x ]_rabbit timely. Now there is a smack that he came handy.

edit: Are you S4VV4S? If true you should really bring this behind. A lost riddle leads you to all of this? That's all you have to blame coinartist for?

Interesting thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683366.20

massl

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:07:44 AM

Hey YuTü.Co.in,
congratulations for solving this puzzle! Really enviable!
You can imagine that we all are eagerly awaiting some clues. Would you mind sharing some? Thanks!
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:35:46 AM

Hey YuTü.Co.in,
You can imagine that we all are eagerly awaiting some clues. Would you mind sharing some? Thanks!

Please!  Just a little teaser!  Was it a QR Code? Hex? Alphanumeric 8X8 Matrix?  Binary?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! 
massl

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:56:32 AM

Hey YuTü.Co.in,

Please!  Just a little teaser!  Was it a QR Code? Hex? Alphanumeric 8X8 Matrix?  Binary?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!  

I have a feeling we won't get something until after the article on vice.com Sad. Contracts...! Sad if the solver is bound to this.

bakerlisa510

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:03:53 AM

What is this it seems the puzzle is already solved, what else is there??
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: