Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New: Scratch 4 Satoshis major upgrade  (Read 71471 times)
suns2025

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:00:06 AM

Referral system and level system are now active. Earn up to 50% commissions with your referral link.

Why mine only show 1 when I have multiple?  Also, the "Instant Win" on Platinum doesn't pay sometimes.  And on the "10k" winning ticket ~~ only pays 1K.

It seems you need to iron the bug.

Since when was there a 10K winning ticket? Shocked

PS Currently there are 35 - 10K tickets still available if you check on the "Prizes" button.

Someone brought the 10K mis-payment (typo in the database) to our attention almost a month ago. Let me know what address you played with, I can look up the ticket and credit you 9k. Yes, if you click Prizes it will show you the outstanding prizes that can be won and they're confirmed working.

BTW, we were down for a while enabling cloudflare, but we're back up again.

Thanks... But I don't remember which wallet address I used at the time. I have rotated several time since.

BTW -- It's fun to play at your website. It has good tracking balance paying systems. Also, it still pays even if the fund ran out.
dhavin (OP)

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:46:32 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 03:06:30 PM by dhavin

One of the first things we identified is that even when Microwallet is up and we're funded, there can be frequent problems that prevent payouts. So, we implemented a balance system to take care of that.

Last night we adjusted all of the prize levels so that there are fewer lower paying prizes and more higher paying prizes. If you ever get a platinum ticket that does pay, please let me know the ticket serial and your wallet address so that I can take a look. I've been trying to get a platinum ticket to "not pay a prize" and I haven't been able to reproduce a problem. Thanks for the reports!

BTW, Cloudflare is a neat idea, but it sucks. I have never had so many problems with my site as in the past 24 hours.

http://www.scratch4satoshis.com/ - 1600 satoshi/hour 2 MILLION SATOSHI minimum weekly lottery draw! Get your tickets submitted!
gofreedom

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:49:52 PM

I won in the lotto last time Cheesy

my wallet >> 1BD2VBCgq6D57WByFbCWt3Bezx2fU4VftQ

Thanks Alot....  Wink Wink Wink
dhavin (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:38:53 AM

I won in the lotto last time Cheesy

my wallet >> 1BD2VBCgq6D57WByFbCWt3Bezx2fU4VftQ

Thanks Alot....  Wink Wink Wink

Level 100! Take good care of it. Smiley

http://www.scratch4satoshis.com/ - 1600 satoshi/hour 2 MILLION SATOSHI minimum weekly lottery draw! Get your tickets submitted!
suns2025

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:16:33 AM

One of the first things we identified is that even when Microwallet is up and we're funded, there can be frequent problems that prevent payouts. So, we implemented a balance system to take care of that.

Last night we adjusted all of the prize levels so that there are fewer lower paying prizes and more higher paying prizes. If you ever get a platinum ticket that does pay, please let me know the ticket serial and your wallet address so that I can take a look. I've been trying to get a platinum ticket to "not pay a prize" and I haven't been able to reproduce a problem. Thanks for the reports!

BTW, Cloudflare is a neat idea, but it sucks. I have never had so many problems with my site as in the past 24 hours.

FYI
Another annoying bug is captcha.  It happened  to me lots of time.   I entered it correctly but the message screen said  error and my level 100 got reset to default.
g3062040

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:21:36 PM

Smiley super
g3062040

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:15:14 PM

:)Play one ticket every 15 minutes.
Every ticket plays 225 satoshi minimum.
Prizes up to 50k satoshi.
Minimum CAPTCHA level now 20 - earn 80/hr as long as you remain active.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
dhavin (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:53:17 PM

FYI
Another annoying bug is captcha.  It happened  to me lots of time.   I entered it correctly but the message screen said  error and my level 100 got reset to default.

There are a couple of images that i reported to Solve Media that are being problematic. Smoked Salmon might be one. I'll be disabling the level reset tomorrow and base earnings more off of cards played (and claimed or submitted to lotto) rather than successful captcha.

g3062040

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:46:57 PM

Cheesy
dalek

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:08:25 PM

There are a couple of images that i reported to Solve Media that are being problematic. Smoked Salmon might be one. I'll be disabling the level reset tomorrow and base earnings more off of cards played (and claimed or submitted to lotto) rather than successful captcha.
i used to like solvemedia because if you enabled form autofill (using an extension or greasemonkey) the browser can automatically fill in the entire captcha if you guide it with just a few characters, since they use the same set of english phrases. but if you load too many captchas within some period of time they'll serve you unreadable crap for several hours to days:

They also time out the captcha at a minute or two so if you don't answer before then, it fails. But with the recent change in recaptcha, i get a single readable "word" of five characters every time, and I can come back an hour later to solve the captcha and it hasn't timed out.

Consider allowing the user to switch between the two, like how freebitco.in does it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
dhavin (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:49:21 PM

i used to like solvemedia because if you enabled form autofill (using an extension or greasemonkey) the browser can automatically fill in the entire captcha if you guide it with just a few characters, since they use the same set of english phrases. but if you load too many captchas within some period of time they'll serve you unreadable crap for several hours to days:

They also time out the captcha at a minute or two so if you don't answer before then, it fails. But with the recent change in recaptcha, i get a single readable "word" of five characters every time, and I can come back an hour later to solve the captcha and it hasn't timed out.

Consider allowing the user to switch between the two, like how freebitco.in does it.

Thanks Dalek,

I've reported those images to Solve Media and asked if there is a way to avoid images that aren't human readable being served to my site. The problem with re-captcha, at least in the past when I've used it, is exactly what you've spelled out with the form auto-fill but on a bot/script level. It becomes easier to farm the faucet using automated code and I have to implement other methods of bot detection which is time consuming and re-captcha doesn't offer revenue for the site, so prizes may decrease as a result. In short it's not as simple as offering two CAPTCHA options, but something we're thinking about.

suns2025

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:40:13 AM

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/60e386ec4bea5561f2df035ad15d7140/http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee251/causticfinale/lolcaptcha_zpsb13da7a3.png

Thanks Dalek,

I've reported those images to Solve Media and asked if there is a way to avoid images that aren't human readable being served to my site. The problem with re-captcha, at least in the past when I've used it, is exactly what you've spelled out with the form auto-fill but on a bot/script level. It becomes easier to farm the faucet using automated code and I have to implement other methods of bot detection which is time consuming and re-captcha doesn't offer revenue for the site, so prizes may decrease as a result. In short it's not as simple as offering two CAPTCHA options, but something we're thinking about.

I prefer to stay with the captcha as oppose to re-captcha for as long as there is no "unreadable image". When that happens, I have to wait at least 90mins to 2hrs for it to reset.  Re-captcha will also very difficult to read once a limit is reach. 
dhavin (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:14:05 AM

I join and I win 31 satoshis  and plzz upgrade me for level 100

I just need to know what wallet address you played and won the lotto with. Smiley

suns2025

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:50:56 PM

My level got reset to 0 again even though I entered the captcha correctly.
dhavin (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:48:37 PM

What's your wallet address? Bad CAPTCHA will now no longer reset level.. for sure. Thanks for the report.

dhavin (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:24:23 AM

What's your wallet address? Bad CAPTCHA will now no longer reset level.. for sure. Thanks for the report.

Here you go!  And Thanks.....
14Y6Bencw351CKi65t3iF1turUjSxSgP1v

Level 100, plus have another platinum card to play. Cheers, happy holidays and new year!

suns2025

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 05:37:42 AM

Thanks... Happy Holidays and NY.
dhavin (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:06:41 PM

All,

Just a quick note letting everyone know that http://www.scratch4satoshis.com underwent a labor day weekend re-write and now pays 100 satoshis per losing ticket (500 satoshis minimum prize on winning tickets) with up to four plays per hour and overall odds of winning a prize at 1:4.

New: Any microwallet API error results in winnings (or losings, depending on the ticket) being banked in your server side balance.
New: Payout your balance to Microwallet instantly (no minimum, but a 15 minute cool down).
New: User interface greatly improved for better navigation and a cleaner display.
New: (In progress - deployment this week) Correctly solved CAPTCHAs accumulate for better rewards.
NEW: (In progress - deployment this week) Incorrect or missed CAPTCHAs zero out your accumulated CAPTCHAs so make sure to get them right! Stay active (see below) or lose your accumulated CAPTCHAs.
New: (In progress - deployment this week) Referral system, earn 50%++ of your referred members winnings, plus variable amount based on solved CAPTCHAs, as long as you remain active (solve one CAPTCHA per week minimum).

Thanks, always open to suggestions on how to improve the site and anyone who reports a bug to me in Private Messages here will receive a BTC reward.
how ya I do not understand Huh

Hi Randy, what is it you don't understand? Glad to help, just point me at something to fix! Smiley

dhavin (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:39:06 PM

I never get a win satoshi 1000-2000 but did not go into microwallet .... but on balance search 4 satsoshi I grow just do not get into microwallet just why is that it ?
 Wink

Click the PAYOUT button and complete captcha, your balance will go to Microwallet. If you wait until the balance is at least 5460 satoshis, I run direct payments about once a week with no miner fee.

dhavin (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:38:34 PM

Latest direct payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/4154395e3360ef0307b8ebe87405614444e93ceb9055ad04122be1ac662901b5

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: