Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New: Scratch 4 Satoshis major upgrade  (Read 71471 times)
garygfon

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:52:20 PM

Considering the owner of the faucet hasn't been around since October of this year.  I'm going to guess that he's no longer operating the faucet.  If your looking to withdrawal from Xapo that should be easy enough.  Just go into Xapo and make your withdrawal.

Otherwise I highly doubt he's doing direct pay either.  I'm sure he went broke offering a faucet.  I just had a thread about a week ago.  That we had a small discussion regarding this, and most people have admitted faucets are rarely profitable for the owner.  So the owner probably got tired of throwing money away at little to no profit.  Sorry to say it, like a few have found out in this thread.  Kiss your earned satoshis good bye would be a really good guess.

faucet is out of funds

With a note that says funds will continue to accumulate in your server side balance until Microwallet is making payments once again. If you haven't noticed, they haven't paid anyone since October 28th. If you are playing with a BTC wallet address I am paying those account directly, daily, if the server balance is 5500 satoshi or higher. At the bottom of the landing page there's proof of payments posted.

If you are playing with an email address drop me a PM with the BTC wallet address you'd like to use and I can switch it in the database. Using a microwallet UID will automatically convert your account to the BTC address you use at microwallet so just start playing with that if you have concerns.

Thanks for your info, I saw the above and was wondering what he was doing - "If you are playing with a BTC wallet address I am paying those account directly, daily, if the server balance is 5500 satoshi or higher. At the bottom of the landing page there's proof of payments posted.

If you are playing with an email address drop me a PM with the BTC wallet address you'd like to use and I can switch it in the database. Using a microwallet UID will automatically convert your account to the BTC address you use at microwallet so just start playing with that if you have concerns."

So that is what I was really asking about <
mnet26

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:59:29 PM

Oh, go to the first page, click on his username, then you'll see an option send a private message.  That's how you would go about contacting him.

Yet honestly I wouldn't expect a response.  I sent a PM 2 weeks ago and still yet to get a reply.
marjod

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:31:45 PM

Oh, go to the first page, click on his username, then you'll see an option send a private message.  That's how you would go about contacting him.

Yet honestly I wouldn't expect a response.  I sent a PM 2 weeks ago and still yet to get a reply.

Since OP was last time online on the 19th of October, i don't think you will get an answer from him. Sending him PM become useless too Undecided
dhavin (OP)

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:28:03 PM

Sorry guys.

We had a baby and I ended up getting really sick. Getting better, trying to keep on top of the site. The site is definitely not going away, but I'm going to switch away from using faucetbox, it's just too expensive. I'll be direct paying people who are playing with btcaddresses and funding xapo when I get some more time in front of the computer. Hopefully starting next week.

http://www.scratch4satoshis.com/ - 1600 satoshi/hour 2 MILLION SATOSHI minimum weekly lottery draw! Get your tickets submitted!
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:05:12 PM

I am using Xapo from start here on this faucet today after long time I just requested for withdraw and this was successful but I have no funds in my xapo account can you check whats happen waiting for your reply thanks
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 03:12:04 PM

Sorry guys.

We had a baby and I ended up getting really sick. Getting better, trying to keep on top of the site. The site is definitely not going away, but I'm going to switch away from using faucetbox, it's just too expensive. I'll be direct paying people who are playing with btcaddresses and funding xapo when I get some more time in front of the computer. Hopefully starting next week.

If you're paying through xapo I'll add you in my xapo list . Xapo is best Smiley

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 03:32:55 PM

I am using Xapo from start here on this faucet today after long time I just requested for withdraw and this was successful but I have no funds in my xapo account can you check whats happen waiting for your reply thanks

same isseue. I requested about 35000satoshi. There was message that amount was transfered but i recieved nothing. So annoying. Account balance is 0 now. What a scam!

bitcoinmar

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:34:53 PM

same isseue. I requested about 35000satoshi. There was message that amount was transfered but i recieved nothing. So annoying. Account balance is 0 now. What a scam!
Hope admin will give reply about this I have more then 55000 Satoshi if he is not going to give any positive reply about this then I am going to leave negative feedback for him  Sad
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 03:41:42 PM

Hope admin will give reply about this I have more then 55000 Satoshi if he is not going to give any positive reply about this then I am going to leave negative feedback for him  Sad

Sad I thought this is working xapo faucet and I was thinking to add it to my faucet list.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
dhavin (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:14:21 PM

Seems like a Xapo bug. I'm asking them to figure it out.

http://www.scratch4satoshis.com/ - 1600 satoshi/hour 2 MILLION SATOSHI minimum weekly lottery draw! Get your tickets submitted!
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:18:28 PM

Sorry guys.

You did  Grin Congratulations on the little one, and its good to see you are feeling better.

And its gone.
NewSelena

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:18:12 PM

I use Xapo, but now charge for this wallet does not occur. What for? Do something with this problem .
bitcoinmar

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:39:33 AM

Many days no update from OP about missing payments is there any hope I have my payment which lost due to bug waiting for update about this now payouts already decreased and missing payments looks like its going to dead
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:46:23 AM

Many days no update from OP about missing payments is there any hope I have my payment which lost due to bug waiting for update about this now payouts already decreased and missing payments looks like its going to dead

We are working on funding wallets, please be patient! This site is not going anywhere, we're here for the long run! Tickets changed back to one play every 10 minutes!

For one thing you will get your satoshis, no doubt about that just be patient as he said.

Chxxx is very honest indeed, a man of his word, just be cool about it, he has had some troubling times.

And its gone.
Nomad88
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 01:14:45 AM

We are working on funding wallets, please be patient! This site is not going anywhere, we're here for the long run! Tickets changed back to one play every 10 minutes!

For one thing you will get your satoshis, no doubt about that just be patient as he said.

Chxxx is very honest indeed, a man of his word, just be cool about it, he has had some troubling times.

Well, I will start to use/promote this faucet again when he pays my 35k balance which disappeared at my last claim as I mentioned above.

I have no idea who Chxxx is, but I used this faucet for quite long time. It was legit and popular once. No doubt about that. But that honest friend of yours will need to work very hard to gain trust in faucet market again.

In my opinion; I don`t think this faucet will ever be back again.

dhavin (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:00:57 PM

I'm not sure what happened with XAPO, but if you give me your email address in a PM here I can look up the payout transaction and credit the lost satoshis.

EDIT:Repeat, don't post your email address here, PM please.

bitcoinmar

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:03:52 PM

I'm not sure what happened with XAPO, but if you give me your email address in a PM here I can look up the payout transaction and credit the lost satoshis.

Its great you still active and looking after I just send you my email in PM thanks for this all
creepland

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:10:00 PM

Nice, like this site. Will add it to my private list. ;pp

dhavin (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:35:13 PM

XAPO wallet is funded, will be working this week to get all legit btc wallet addresses paid directly if they have met the minimum threshold.. 5460ish satoshis.

Nomad88
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 04:57:12 PM

I`ve sent you a PM, I hope you can find a solution for this issue so i get my 35k back.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: