Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█  (Read 105453 times)
Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:40:44 AM

Godivacoin = Placebo

Placebo = kris from begium

Placebo = citizencoindev

Now look at the POD result, INCORRECT INFO THERE!

hes lying actually,  citizencoin was HIS coin, not only promo, so this isnt the fist coin he made, and it wont be the last LOL

AGAIN : BE WARNED WITH INVESTING ON THIS Wink

And if Crypto_asian doesnt do his homework good enough, why the fuck do you people embrace a POD so much LMAO

ROScoin [ROS] is lead by developer Kris (Belgium). Kris has been face verified by his Driver’s License and social media accounts. Kris has also submitted his personal Skype, phone number, email address, and Twitter.
Kris states that he has been working in the IT business for 10 years and currently as a project manager in a software company. Some of the coins that Kris has worked on is Yellowcoin, Citizencoin, Romancoin, Greekcoin, and recently Ethancoin, all in promotional type work.
This will be the first coin by Kris and he will be the only one with GitHub access. Currently when writing this the coin has not launched.
The best way to contact Kris is through the Bitcointalk name godivacoin. There has been no in person contact with Kris, no video submission or chat, and no third-party notarized documents submitted. With the above information along with other personal information that I have gathered about the lead developer of ROScoin [ROS] the rating of 4 PODs has been given.

total rubbish
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:23:18 AM

He's only doing promotion work.

He isn't the coder for this coin.

He has been promoting several coins. Not really a problem.
Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:24:15 AM

He's only doing promotion work.

He isn't the coder for this coin.

He has been promoting several coins. Not really a problem.

oh no, he clearly said in this thread he made this coin Wink

even if you are telling the truth, the POD is even more fucked up  Cheesy
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:25:36 AM

Hello Wink I'm a noob, but reading that thread is very funny. Got the feeling that godivacoin = logocreator = placebo Grin The guy is like a guru speaking to his sheep (even talking to himself)

Keep going. That's a lot of fun Grin

Grin godivacoin is placebo. But logocreator is not me Cheesy
what do you mean godivacoin is placebo?
Developer: Placebo
Design, Webdesign and Merchant: logocreator Wink

actually Placebo is not a developer ,he does the promoting and marketing ,

Placebo pays someone to do the coding thats what he said .

Placebo = Godivacoin are the same person , I don`t know why he needs two accounts ,
probably if someone else takes over the coin it would be easier to hand over the coin
NooBoobs

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:40:54 AM

yo another ICO,why you don't find an exchange to sell your ICO coins?

I'm doing the ICO for Godivacoin, i believe that i'm trusted enough, at least for the people that have been following me for some time. Why not a exchange, very easy a exchange ask 2 BTC or more ,and i only ask 3% of the deposit amount. Wink

Edit: You should know me from coins like KDC, YC, OC, PC, ROM, ETHAN.

Hello Wink I'm a noob, but reading that thread is very funny. Got the feeling that godivacoin = logocreator = placebo Grin The guy is like a guru speaking to his sheep (even talking to himself)

So he's even escrow for himself...fair enough Grin
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 11:54:04 AM

yo another ICO,why you don't find an exchange to sell your ICO coins?

I'm doing the ICO for Godivacoin, i believe that i'm trusted enough, at least for the people that have been following me for some time. Why not a exchange, very easy a exchange ask 2 BTC or more ,and i only ask 3% of the deposit amount. Wink

Edit: You should know me from coins like KDC, YC, OC, PC, ROM, ETHAN.

So he's even escrow for himself...fair enough Grin

Hello i'm a noob....you said.

You just made a new account to come here and spread some fud!
buy ....or fokoff

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

RoxanaMallett

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:01:31 PM

OMG, he is crazy
this coin ICO and premined, so he is rich now btw

NooBoobs

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:02:16 PM

Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:07:31 PM

Hi Placebo, what is current work in ROScoin doing?

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:14:08 PM

After POW is finished we will go out with our PSP schema, but it is no use to start it now because of the dumping. We will let the miners dump their coins for a small profit, and then next week when nobody can mine any coins we will get PSP ready and start moving to the next stage.
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 02:17:53 PM

After POW is finished we will go out with our PSP schema, but it is no use to start it now because of the dumping. We will let the miners dump their coins for a small profit, and then next week when nobody can mine any coins we will get PSP ready and start moving to the next stage.

in the meantime......buy as much as you can:-)

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tyson187

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:20:19 PM

how will you earn profit ? will be the roscoin community included in the proces?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:23:43 PM

how will you earn profit ? will be the roscoin community included in the proces?

Do i need to earn profit? I've received ICO money to deliver something... this is all part of getting ROScoin in the right direction, have a look at the website. There is some information about PSP how it will work. But i will not earn any profit out of PSP unless i join my own group (and pay the necessary fee) or if i'm a Top 20 coin holder.
tyson187

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:29:17 PM

Do i need to earn profit? I've received ICO money to deliver something... this is all part of getting ROScoin in the right direction, have a look at the website. There is some information about PSP how it will work. But i will not earn any profit out of PSP unless i join my own group (and pay the necessary fee) or if i'm a Top 20 coin holder.

I didn`t mean you as a person I meant PSP , how will it generate income , on the site it dosen`t say anything about it and how it works .
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 02:32:36 PM

http://67.23.243.240/~roscoin/index.php/component/content/category/7-blog?layout=blog&Itemid=107

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:32:48 PM

I didn`t mean you as a person I meant PSP , how will it generate income , on the site it dosen`t say anything about it and how it works .

Currently you have those 2 sites with merchandises. If someone buy something on those sites then 10% will go to the PSP BTC address (still need to be generate), how more people that are purchasing stuff on those sites how more money there will be deposit to the PSP BTC address. In the beginning it will be all very small amounts, but after some time we hope to sign a few nice deals and to give nice PSP returns.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:36:31 PM

Currently our coin is worth around 16BTC, lets make it 20 BTC if everything is mine.

Lets say, PSP generate 1 BTC per month, that in fact means 5% per month, and only the Top 20 share holders (and the paid PSP holders will receive money) so it can give a return of 7-8% per month, and this just with 1 BTC (based on current price).
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:00:16 PM

the psp shoould be restrained to a low level coz it will dilute the value of roscoin despite the volume of extant coins .so lowering the speed may help ,i advise .
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:05:22 PM

the psp shoould be restrained to a low level coz it will dilute the value of roscoin despite the volume of extant coins .so lowering the speed may help ,i advise .

PSP will be BTCs and those BTC will be used to buy coins at market price, and those number of ROS coins will be split equally over all PSP share holders, so if PSP has 1 BTC then a lot of ROScoins will be bought on the market and as the PSP holders are big holders of the coin, believers of the coin they will not easily dump their coins that they had received from PSP, so meaning in current situation 5% less coins on the market at dumping price.

PSP is just perfect, if it can generate enough money. If nobody buy services etc, or PSP is not generating enough BTCs then PSP is meaningless and will not help ROSCOIN.
NooBoobs

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:37:43 PM

You are perfect Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: