Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:52:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█  (Read 105453 times)
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:07:57 PM

Someone dumped 5.000.000 of roscoins 2 days ago , he regretting now, and as you see his move doesn't affected the price, the price slowly goes up.

And pow end is near , just 1100 blocks to mine.

yes,i support you both BTTALK AND TWEETER and i see 200sato in 2 days

200 sat seems to optimistic , investors would be affraid to end up like bagholders if the ICO holders decide to dump their coins ,
they would make 6 time what they invested

Many of ICO buyers already cashed out in the early pump.

Do your TA and you see that 200 is not too optimistic, I would say it is more than realistic given that dev team keeps on like this.

This will put ROS in top 100, and from there we will see if this coin is made from the material to take it top 50

nobody cashed out , there was no significant buy orders , everything was under 50sat , if the price breaks 100sat then they will dump regardless of dev and their features , no one thinks to invest long term ,everyone wants to get quick profit in matter of days
It was on C-cex, volume was good enough to atleast half of investors to cash out, then after it was added to bittrex, there was dumping starting from miners and some holding ICO investors was scaried too and they dumped coins, so yeah, there is like about 10-30% of ICO max left, true believers.

lets say 70% of the ICO is gone , that means there are 60~ milion coins held by people who don`t care about roscoin

all these 60 milion were acquired between 30-70sat , people wont keep them in the long run if the can sell their coin and make a profit 2 or 3 times what they invested , thats the mentality of people these days

there are people who are reluctant to invest in fear of becomming a bag holder ,

we have to wait and see what will happen ,making any speculations about the price is a waste of time .

we dont know if there are whales hidden under the rose so reasonable price is safe enough to invest and regardless the features believes and activities are essential.so do you see what happened in the market of ssvcoin and volatility coin?aim to the profit with faith
Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:11:10 PM

What's for sure, there wasnt any pump in roscoin yet, not even small ones, if there will be, 10x could be done in any period of time in like 30minute period.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
unlock.mk

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:22:26 PM

-Correct, not even ONE pump for the ROS, that's what you see is the real price.
-Correct, 70% of ICO is long cashed out.  and yes, there was buy orders to cash out that.
-Price is stable even with multipools who dumping coins every hour.
-After pow there will be no multipools to dump coins like hell, so expect price to rice.
-Price is cheap and stable, pow will be over soon, so there will be no significant drops anymore.
-If some of the left ico holders wants to drop his coin, the that will not affect the price at all.
cryptoknight84

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:35:05 PM

... expect price to rice.

Steamed or fried?

I heard this coin will be cheap at 2K satoshi in a few weeks.Why is that please??Why are whales on twitter saying these things and then posts mysteriously disappearing??Some big announcement???What sweet tricks are happening here??I have bought some now so pm me about all these mysterious players and features on the way...if sound good I will tell some big fat whales but I need to be in the loop...give me the goodies Tongue

You are funny !

★☆★   CORONA.INFO   |   Dapp Development Network   |   Hybrid Proof of Participation (HPoP)    ★☆★
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 04:42:19 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 05:26:39 PM by logocreator

The quality of the coin can be seen on it's website: www.roscoin.com  
Then you can decide what kind of coin is this.
And whales also can decide if they want 100% profit or they do not want. Wink
just some short info: 3.5M was dumped today by some multipools and some miners.  Price stays the same!
in the meantime you can check this: http://goo.gl/TzpYNW

hashbrown9000

Activity: 427

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:28:48 PM

what is the last POW block?

Pinkcoin:
ETH:
VTC:
BTC:
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:33:39 PM

what is the last POW block?

currently it's 22354

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:35:41 PM

I heard this coin will be cheap at 2K satoshi in a few weeks.Why is that please??Why are whales on twitter saying these things and then posts mysteriously disappearing??Some big announcement???What sweet tricks are happening here??I have bought some now so pm me about all these mysterious players and features on the way...if sound good I will tell some big fat whales but I need to be in the loop...give me the goodies Tongue

Ask you the following question:

Open roscoin.com and what do you see?

1. Cheap website made in one day to just have a website and dump the coins on a exchange?

NO

2. Check what ROSCOIN has to offer now and compare it with other coins, what does it tell you?

A lot of services!!

3. Check the price of ROSCOIN and compare it with other coins. What does it tell you?

Is Bittrex wrong? Are we not missing one or two zero's?
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:54:48 PM

1. Cheap website made in one day to just have a website and dump the coins on a exchange?

NO

2. Check what ROSCOIN has to offer now and compare it with other coins, what does it tell you?

A lot of services!!

3. Check the price of ROSCOIN and compare it with other coins. What does it tell you?

it says you might need to slow down a little bit Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:58:00 PM

Hi Placebo
this is a italian translation updated for the bounties
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=784006.0

my roscoin wallet is
RBK7CFCTwrdUVXhjYyfHLk7A1oHPArt6yJ

thanks
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:01:02 PM

Hi Placebo
this is a italian translation updated for the bounties
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=784006.0

my roscoin wallet is
RBK7CFCTwrdUVXhjYyfHLk7A1oHPArt6yJ

thanks

Paid.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:02:03 PM

NO

A lot of services!!

Indeed. I will Cheesy
NooBoobs

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:09:45 PM

NO

A lot of services!!

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:24:26 PM

NO

A lot of services!!

Indeed. I will Cheesy

Not saying everything you have done isn't impressive. the coin will flatline if you can't keep up the current rate, just my opinion

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:31:57 PM

BE ON ROSCHAT AND BE ABLE TO WIN A FEW FREE COINS!!!! I WILL CONNECT FROM TIME TO TIME AND ALL PEOPLE THAT ARE ON THE CHAT THAT MOMENT WILL RECEIVE 1,000 FREE ROSCOINS. THIS IS TO MOTIVATE PEOPLE TO KEEP ON SEARCHING ON OUR WONDERFUL WEBSITE, TO TALK WITH US, ETC.
unlock.mk

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:41:10 PM

BE ON ROSCHAT AND BE ABLE TO WIN A FEW FREE COINS!!!! I WILL CONNECT FROM TIME TO TIME AND ALL PEOPLE THAT ARE ON THE CHAT THAT MOMENT WILL RECEIVE 1,000 FREE ROSCOINS. THIS IS TO MOTIVATE PEOPLE TO KEEP ON SEARCHING ON OUR WONDERFUL WEBSITE, TO TALK WITH US, ETC.
Great idea !
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 09:42:05 PM

60 blocks  left:-)

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:44:00 PM

A few people have contacted us about the coin service that we are providing. Currently a basic coin cost 2 BTC this include anon chat + anon send. All this money will go to the PSP program. The coin owner has the possibility to ask for creation of a logo, this is again a service that ROSCOIN can provide, as well as providing a website + domain for a coin (by paying something extra).

If PSP works out very nicely and it can generate a lot more money that expected, then we will increase the PSP membership from 0.50BTC to 2 BTC (for one year) if you are not part of the Top 20 share holders.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:52:52 PM

Great idea !

A few people received some coins as they were on the chat... so please try to spread the word, this is not a SHIT coin, we are here to stay, and hopefully to become big, and if everybody work a little together then we can maybe achieve something big here...
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:13:06 PM

Great idea !

A few people received some coins as they were on the chat... so please try to spread the word, this is not a SHIT coin, we are here to stay, and hopefully to become big, and if everybody work a little together then we can maybe achieve something big here...

I confirm ... Thanks dev ...
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: