1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Other - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
3 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs  (Read 450648 times)
markBG

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:43:48 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 06:58:39 AM by markBG

Hello
I was thinking about possible solo mining of MUE. And have a idea but do not have knowledge to do . Idea is possibly simple. So on windows desktop PC or laptop to make a virtual machine on linux , install bitcoind for MUE , install NOMP for privet use and start mining with GPU on same PC using NOMP?
Is it possible or I am wrong?
I find something here about set up NOMP with MUE
http://csharpecke.blogspot.bg/2014/10/setup-nomp-pool-for-monetrayunit.html
and set a pool
http://blockgen.net/blog/novices-guide-to-setting-up-a-crypto-currency-mining-pool/
If it possible can someone from community   write step by step what have to be done.
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 03:16:06 PM

Hello
I was thinking about possible solo mining of MUE. And have a idea but do not have knowledge to do . Idea is possibly simple. So on windows desktop PC or laptop to make a virtual machine on linux , install bitcoind for MUE , install NOMP for privet use and start mining with GPU on same PC using NOMP?
Is it possible or I am wrong?
I find something here about set up NOMP with MUE
http://csharpecke.blogspot.bg/2014/10/setup-nomp-pool-for-monetrayunit.html
and set a pool
http://blockgen.net/blog/novices-guide-to-setting-up-a-crypto-currency-mining-pool/
If it possible can someone from community   write step by step what have to be done.
Hi, I like the sound of this, thanks for getting involved and making the suggestion.
I'll do some research and see what options there are, there may be existing services we can utilise.
Thanks again for contributing Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
markBG

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 04:08:38 PM

Hi again
The other thing I can suggest as idea is to be used ckpool solo mining code if there is a problem for using NOMP with bitcoind 0.10
And one more thing there was a project for pre-configured Raspberry Pi for solo mining . Is it possible to be added  code for NOMP or ckpool and have a local stratum pool NOMP or ckpool on pre-configured Raspberry Pi for privet use and solo mining.
Equestris

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:04:33 PM

ExaPool is paying out just fine, but yeah thanks for your message. Any preferences when it comes to pools?

I checked all pools specified here for production of MUE.
I recommend to you to get only on one pool of ExaPool !

On other pools situation such

The pool of MonetaryUnit on MiningPoolHub my miner of 57 Mh/s production isn't present payment - the swindler. I compensated me expenses of dev and bizzyb for it for what it many thanks!

The pool of MonetaryUnit on e-pool.net my the MINER of 57 Mh/s PRODUCTION WITHIN 2 HOURS isn't present payment - the swindler. The operator of pool speaks that I have to get 24 hours then only he will pay me. At such hashing of 57 Mh/s my miner earned about 4000 MUE which he took away to himself in 2 hours!
 This operator of pool considers himself it is cleverer than others probably... Never use this e-pool.net.

If someone from attendees wants to tell here that my completely stable miner of 57 Mh/s on algorithm of Quark in two hours can't get even one MUE block, I recommend to you will hit a wall the dull brain!
I repeat e-pool.net the SWINDLER and I didn't pay me for production of my miner of 57 Mh/s who worked in a pool in the current of two hours.
Equestris

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:36:59 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 05:01:33 PM by Equestris

My first message to the operator pool of e-pool.net on MonetaryUnit:

Hi

Check my miner of MUE, with it everything is all right, he earns?
Passed 1,5 hours and any coin of MUE at me?

My miner  MUE     51EFnkwc6cMEqRBpMFyEWcyk97yb91Cnek

Answer of the operator to my message:

You need to wait till the pool find the block

My second message to the operator pool of e-pool.net on MonetaryUnit:

My miner worked 50-57 Mh/s exactly 2 hours in yours a pool and didn't get any coin of MUE!
 And you want to tell, what the miner of 50-57 Mh/s on algorithm of Quark couldn't find any block in yours a pool? You don't make laugh me?
I left now yours a pool. I know how many my miner in an hour of MUE gets. It isn't necessary to do of me the fool. I will wait payment from you. If it isn't that I will create a subject at a forum. WTF.....

Answer of the operator to my message:

You can create any subject you want, in p2pool the payments are automatic when a block is found based on the share split for last 30 blocks. So we do not control the payment more info you can find here https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool

With that power if you keep it on the pool for at min 12 hours you will have almost all the blocks revenue.

P2pool is Pay-Per-Last-N-Shares, this is a payout method that is completely resistant to pool hoppers.

P.S.

This clever man considers that my miner of 57 Mh/s in two hours didn't find any block? I disconnected the miner in two hours because the same miner worked this day at other pool of Exapool.com and I saw and knew how many it has to get MUE blocks in 2 hours.

Production payment calculation method such as in P2pool is Pay-Per-Last-N-Shares or PPS or any other method, my MINER of 57 Mh/s has no impact on PRODUCTION, at such hashing IT STEADILY PRODUCTION!!!

For an example

My miner worked 57 Mh/s in a pool of ExaPool.com and got about 35 blocks an hour or equally 1400 coins (on a pool there were also other miners) were only received so much by me personally!!!

amarian12

Activity: 619
Merit: 501

https://www.massict.com/

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 05:13:37 PM

On my pool are miners that mine MUE everyday and i didn't get any complains.

Equestris i did ask you to provide me more details about the miner and the way how you have setup it, you did not come back with nothing.

Please post more info and i can help, what miner and how you run it. Maybe the miner you use is not compatible with p2pool software, and we can correct it.

Imagine a future where IT infrastructures monitor themselves, are able to predict and respond to future business needs and can protect and heal themselves automatically.
Equestris

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:20:49 PM

Equestris i did ask you to provide me more details about the miner and the way how you have setup it, you did not come back with nothing.

Please post more info and i can help, what miner and how you run it. Maybe the miner you use is not compatible with p2pool software, and we can correct it.

my miner perfectly works

My miner worked 57 Mh/s in a pool of ExaPool.com and got about 35 blocks an hour or equally 1400 coins (on a pool there were also other miners) were only received so much by me personally!!!

My miner MUE 51EFnkwc6cMEqRBpMFyEWcyk97yb91Cnek
 I worked on October 9 for your pool payment 0 MUE for two hour of work.

it was in statistics of your pool, its hashing of 50-57 Mh/s this day within 2 hours

my mue addy was in the list of workers
Equestris

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:33:42 PM

so this is pure FUD i guess, a guy spent 5 days to notice that he failed with some mining, now complains,
you'll get nothin here, not even a sympathy

I wrote to the operator of pool at once on October 9 on e-mail after the first hour of work of my miner

and he made nothing so far

and now I bring up this question at a forum
Equestris

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:34:48 PM

so this is pure FUD i guess, a guy spent 5 days to notice that he failed with some mining, now complains,
you'll get nothin here, not even a sympathy

пoэтoмy иди нa xyй ,co cвoим мнeниeм нe знaя этoй пpoблeмы
Equestris

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:52:32 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 06:13:50 PM by Equestris

MonetaryUnit on e-pool.net from 08:16 pm till 10:16 pm worked on October 9, 2015

what here it isn't clear to you?
you don't see that my miner worked on October 9, 2015 and made more hashing at that moment than all your pool?
I wrote to you then at once on mail and you answered me from the iPhone, you didn't even check then anything as wasn't on a place...
markBG

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:16:18 PM

My miner  MUE     51EFnkwc6cMEqRBpMFyEWcyk97yb91Cnek

MonetaryUnit on e-pool.net from 08:16 pm till 10:16 pm worked on October 9, 2015

Equestris amarian12  ask you what kind of software and config you are using for rig to mining MUE on e-pool.net from 08:16 pm till 10:16 pm on October 9, 2015
I am mining from home with one GPU nvidia with ccminer build by sp-hash on e-pool since 23.05.2015
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 06:22:52 PM

you don't see that my miner worked on October 9, 2015 and made more hashing at that moment than all your pool?
I wrote to you then at once on mail and you answered me from the iPhone, you didn't even check then anything as wasn't on a place...
I've sent you 10,000 MUE, I hope that covers your costs.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
markBG

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:33:42 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 07:26:20 PM by markBG

I have made a quick look trough blocks . I mined on p2pool on that period of time and bigest share from blocks go to 75JwYkYnas96dpLpjh8nCFDvUHC61jWA3b the Payout address for e-pool.
that hapen when use a wrong address to mine on p2pool
shares are made but can't go on blockchain and go to default address for p2pool
look https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/block.dws?1060963.htm
I have mined for minutes with wrong address http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/666478/f745c4d12995fd885d81d340a04115ab
this can be only one deleted sign and it is showne on daily graphs http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8963/static/classic/graphs.html?Hour
wrong addres is PLDfJ51JgbQyYa914CNbQwcvx8d8v1mCQA
aand try to mine with 51EFnkwc6cMEqRBpMFyEWcyk97yb91Cnek but it is not accepted by p2pool and all shares go to default 75JwYkYnas96dpLpjh8nCFDvUHC61jWA3b , but 51EFnkwc6cMEqRBpMFyEWcyk97yb91Cnek  is known in mue blockchain and can accept tx.
What kind of address is 51EFnkwc6cMEqRBpMFyEWcyk97yb91Cnek  ?
Equestris

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 10:18:24 PM

I have made a quick look trough blocks . I mined on p2pool on that period of time and bigest share from blocks go to 75JwYkYnas96dpLpjh8nCFDvUHC61jWA3b the Payout address for e-pool.
that hapen when use a wrong address to mine on p2pool
shares are made but can't go on blockchain and go to default address for p2pool
look https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/block.dws?1060963.htm
I have mined for minutes with wrong address http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/666478/f745c4d12995fd885d81d340a04115ab
this can be only one deleted sign and it is showne on daily graphs http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8963/static/classic/graphs.html?Hour
wrong addres is PLDfJ51JgbQyYa914CNbQwcvx8d8v1mCQA
aand try to mine with 51EFnkwc6cMEqRBpMFyEWcyk97yb91Cnek but it is not accepted by p2pool and all shares go to default 75JwYkYnas96dpLpjh8nCFDvUHC61jWA3b , but 51EFnkwc6cMEqRBpMFyEWcyk97yb91Cnek  is known in mue blockchain and can accept tx.
What kind of address is 51EFnkwc6cMEqRBpMFyEWcyk97yb91Cnek  ?

Here my miner that day
http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8963/static/classic/graphs.html?Week

On October 9, 2015 at that time that I specified
on graphics it is visible when I came and left
Problems with my miner aren't present
it normally and steadily works at other pool   www .EXApool.com
Equestris

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 10:44:12 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2015, 11:12:35 AM by Equestris

Why you sent these coins of MUE? You anything shouldn't me and are obliged by nothing. To my regret I can't send them to you back as I didn't receive them as this addy MUE was online wallet and I removed completely the account (https://muewallet.com) to yours to me sendings coins. They are presented to a network.
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 10:50:37 PM

Why you sent these coins of MUE? You have to nothing to me and by nothing are obliged. To my regret I can't send them to you back as I didn't receive them as this addy MUE was online wallet and I removed completely the account (https://muewallet.com) to yours to me sendings coins. They are presented to a network.

So why you don't post on the pool thread if you have an issue with it and you want to post on forum?
I don't see any post from you in it
here is the pool official thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=640052.0

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
[/
Equestris

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:28:12 PM

Why you sent these coins of MUE? You have to nothing to me and by nothing are obliged. To my regret I can't send them to you back as I didn't receive them as this addy MUE was online wallet and I removed completely the account (https://muewallet.com) to yours to me sendings coins. They are presented to a network.

So why you don't post on the pool thread if you have an issue with it and you want to post on forum?
I don't see any post from you in it
here is the pool official thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=640052.0

I placed it in order that other people and developers knew about it

as since October 9 from the operator of pool there was no reaction

that other people would know that to the operator of this pool to shit on all...

so clearly?
markBG

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:06:13 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2015, 07:41:24 AM by markBG

There is 2 type of bitcoin adresses prefixes .
Originally those  starting  with 1 is Pubkey hash (P2PKH) addresses . This with 3 is Script hash (P2SH address).
P2pool code originaly distribute shares for work  only to P2PKH address, which is  set for mining user .
Similar to MUE P2PKH address start with 7 and is accepted and recognized by p2pool code as user and recive shares for work. P2SH address is accepted on any p2pool mined coin as user , but don't recive shares for work and all shares go to default p2pool addy , such as  wrong addy with missing sign or address from different coin.
MUE P2PKH addy starts with 7
MUE P2SH addy start with 4 or 5
 P2SH addresses are generated usually with web wallets .
Equestris

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 09:21:39 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2015, 09:37:15 PM by Equestris

Originally those  starting  with 1 is Pubkey hash (P2PKH) addresses . This with 3 is Script hash (P2SH address).
P2pool code originaly accept only P2PKH address for mining user . Similar to MUE P2PKH address start with 7 and is accepted by p2pool code as user. P2SH address isn't accepted on any p2pool mined coin. P2SH addresses are generated with web wallets .

Axaxa yaxaxa ты пapeнь пиздaнyтый coвceм...

Дaвaй paccкaжи тyт вceм чтo aдpeca addy MUE wallet (https://muewallet.com) нe paбoтaют c p2pool ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Oднaкo oни пpeкpacнo paбoтaют c пyл  www.EXApool.com  Smiley

Bcя этa тeмa и пpoблeмa вoзниклa нe из aдpeca addy MUE, a пoтoмy чтo oпepaтop p2pool ничeгo нe peшил и нe cдeлaл , кoгдa мoй шaxтep paбoтaл, a я eгo пpocил  пpoвepить мoeгo шaxтepa вce в пopядкe или нeт . Eмy пpocтo нyжнo былo oтвeтить нopмaльнo и cвoeвpeмeннo. Чтo бы я нe тpaтил cвoe вpeмя зpя,ecли былa пpoблeмa. Taк кaк нa тoт мoмeнт cтaтиcтикa  p2pool пoкaзывaлa чтo вce в пopядкe ,нo шaxтep тaм нe зapaбaтывaл. Я взял пepeключилcя пocлe нeгo нa дpyгoй пyл  www.EXApool.com  и дoбывaл тaм, шaxтep был в пoлнoм пopядкe и нopмaльнo paбoтaл.Пpoблeмa былa нa cтopoнe   p2pool и я пoтepял 2 чaca вpeмeни .
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 09:24:28 PM

P2pool code originaly accept only P2PKH address for mining user . Similar to MUE P2PKH address start with 7 and is accepted by p2pool code as user. P2SH address isn't accepted on any p2pool mined coin. P2SH addresses are generated with web wallets .

Axaxa yaxaxa ты пapeнь пиздaнyтый coвceм...

Дaвaй paccкaжи тyт вceм чтo aдpeca addy MUE wallet (https://muewallet.com) нe paбoтaют c p2pool ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Oднaкo oни пpeкpacнo paбoтaют c пyл  www.EXApool.com  Smiley

Bcя этa тeмa и пpoблeмa вoзниклa нe из aдpeca addy MUE, a пoтoмy чтo oпepaтop p2pool ничeгo нe peшил и нe cдeлaл , кoгдa мoй шaxтep paбoтaл, a я eгo пpocил  пpoвepить мoeгo шaxтepa вce в пopядкe или нeт . Eмy пpocтo нyжнo былo oтвeтить нopмaльнo и cвoeвpeмeннo. Чтo бы я нe тpaтил cвoe вpeмя зpя,ecли былa пpoблeмa. Taк кaк нa тoт мoмeнт cтaтиcтикa  p2pool пoкaзывaлa чтo вce в пopядкe ,нo шaxтep тaм нe зapaбaтывaл. Я взял пepeключилcя пocлe нeгo нa дpyгoй пyл  www.EXApool.com  и дoбывaл тaм, шaxтep был в пoлнoм пopядкe и нopмaльнo paбoтaл.Пpoблeмa былa нa cтopoнe   p2pool и я пoтepял 2 чaca вpeмeни .
Thank you for pointing your hash rate to the MUE network, it's appreciated, every single hash helps Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: