1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Other - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
3 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs  (Read 450648 times)
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 08:11:45 PM

Logged into my bittrex account today:

"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on December 4th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC."

MUE volume is really low... not only on bittrex.
How can we increase volume?

Maybe we could increase volume by increasing awareness of MonetaryUnit to those people from inside and outside the crypto world. If we could come up with a way to make MUE more attractive (by offering a small reward by joining) And then we would need solid advertising on TV, on Facebook, etc. You get the picture, right?  Cheesy
If only there was a budget to fund this sort of marketing, then it would be pretty awesome Smiley
We have to rely on community support, patience and commitment, but also, every little thing can help.

Giveaways are "OK", though from my experience, certainly within the crypto community, free coins are usually just dumped.

There has to be value in having MUE, and alot of work is being done by thehumanfaucet to create real value for NON-crypto people to want to use MUE.
They use MUE, they get real world discounts, in real world stores.
The proof of concept is being rolled out in Vegas and we have, right now at least 10 physical stores offering discounts to customers, who purchase using MonetaryUnit.

That is one project that can make a real difference to the price over the coming months.

That said, there is simply nothing you can do to promote MUE that would impact it negatively.  Any exposure is good exposure Smiley
We're at 40 sats...there isn't much lower we can go really, but the upwards movement potential is massive...and that's the potentially interesting direction Wink

Well said! I expect to see MonetaryUnit rise and rise to the moon! Maybe 2016, would be the year of MUE. It will all depend on the efforts of the MUE community for this to happen. In the meantime, I'm doing my part by recommending MUE to most of my friends in college.  Cheesy
Ah, forgot to reply to this.
Thanks for your efforts promoting MUE.
Do you use Twitter?  There is a great little tipbot you can use, see www.tipmue.com for more details.
If this is something you think you can use at college let me know and I'll help with some mue funds for it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
GarlukKY

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:08:04 AM

On 11/25 I moved 30,034 MUE from miningpoolhub to Bittrex.  I checked today and it still hasn't arrived so I went to check the block explorer.  The "official" explorer is offline so I checked the one at cryptoid and it looks like there has been a huge fork.  Miningpoolhub appears to be almost exactly 400 blocks behind.
hoosen

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:51:08 AM

49,422 $MUE total has been paid out in interest on deposits for MUEbank wallets this payout round.

Deposit your $MUE with us and earn 10% APR http://www.bank.muecentral.com
We will match your first deposit up to 20k $MUE.
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 09:14:38 AM

On 11/25 I moved 30,034 MUE from miningpoolhub to Bittrex.  I checked today and it still hasn't arrived so I went to check the block explorer.  The "official" explorer is offline so I checked the one at cryptoid and it looks like there has been a huge fork.  Miningpoolhub appears to be almost exactly 400 blocks behind.
Hi, could be, I've dropped them a tweet to check.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 11:11:30 AM

We're looking into options for creating a MUE "powered" coupon, created by the blockchain at the point of sale, for use by our growing network of physical retailers.

Real world benefit.
Real potential.
Bringing in NEW people into crypto, without them even needing to know about it, but with the added incentive of giving them more info IF they want it.
Plus the added benefit of course of creating sustainable and growing buy support - which means, the price goes up Wink

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1368

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:54:27 PM

We're looking into options for creating a MUE "powered" coupon, created by the blockchain at the point of sale, for use by our growing network of physical retailers.

Real world benefit.
Real potential.
Bringing in NEW people into crypto, without them even needing to know about it, but with the added incentive of giving them more info IF they want it.
Plus the added benefit of course of creating sustainable and growing buy support - which means, the price goes up Wink

Now that is what I'm talking about! Fresh new ideas and movement towards mass adoption of MonetaryUnit from people in and outside the crypto world. And then, after all this MUE would go to the moon!  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:02:43 AM

Is there a dev still around on this project?  We just saw a blockchain rollback of over 10 days.  Not sure where things stand at this point.  Can someone please contact us asap.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
upgradeadvice

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 08:35:56 AM

Is there a dev still around on this project?  We just saw a blockchain rollback of over 10 days.  Not sure where things stand at this point.  Can someone please contact us asap.

thanks,
richie@bittrex
PM sent, but I'm still looking into the cause. From what I can see so far, the chain was rolled back about 300 blocks.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:38:24 AM

Logged into my bittrex account today:

"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on December 4th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC."

MUE volume is really low... not only on bittrex.
How can we increase volume?

Maybe we could increase volume by increasing awareness of MonetaryUnit to those people from inside and outside the crypto world. If we could come up with a way to make MUE more attractive (by offering a small reward by joining) And then we would need solid advertising on TV, on Facebook, etc. You get the picture, right?  Cheesy
If only there was a budget to fund this sort of marketing, then it would be pretty awesome Smiley
We have to rely on community support, patience and commitment, but also, every little thing can help.

Giveaways are "OK", though from my experience, certainly within the crypto community, free coins are usually just dumped.

There has to be value in having MUE, and alot of work is being done by thehumanfaucet to create real value for NON-crypto people to want to use MUE.
They use MUE, they get real world discounts, in real world stores.
The proof of concept is being rolled out in Vegas and we have, right now at least 10 physical stores offering discounts to customers, who purchase using MonetaryUnit.

That is one project that can make a real difference to the price over the coming months.

That said, there is simply nothing you can do to promote MUE that would impact it negatively.  Any exposure is good exposure Smiley
We're at 40 sats...there isn't much lower we can go really, but the upwards movement potential is massive...and that's the potentially interesting direction Wink

Well said! I expect to see MonetaryUnit rise and rise to the moon! Maybe 2016, would be the year of MUE. It will all depend on the efforts of the MUE community for this to happen. In the meantime, I'm doing my part by recommending MUE to most of my friends in college.  Cheesy
Ah, forgot to reply to this.
Thanks for your efforts promoting MUE.
Do you use Twitter?  There is a great little tipbot you can use, see www.tipmue.com for more details.
If this is something you think you can use at college let me know and I'll help with some mue funds for it.

This is definitely a great idea for those people out there who don't even have a MUE wallet. The twitter tipbot is very convenient and a great way of promoting MonetaryUnit. I will try it out and tell my friends about it as well.  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
miningpoolhub
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 08:02:23 AM

What is the official blockchain?

Mining pool hub is getting forked too frequently, and can't find which is the official blockchain.

I tried with official seeding ip, but it is not same as https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/
Anybody can help us?

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
upgradeadvice

h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 09:02:11 AM

An update is coming as soon as I finish testing it. Before you try to move your coins around please do the following:

If your ip appears in the drop list below, you may want to remove the line and apply the iptables rules to avoid connecting with old/malfuntioning peers while your chain is rebuilt after you are sure you are running v1.0.10.5.

iptables -A INPUT -s 104.131.230.130 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 109.70.43.226 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 144.76.238.2 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 5.100.250.140 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 194.107.234.50 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 213.193.102.12 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 121.54.54.32 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 115.85.57.90 -j DROP

Please remove your peers.dat file and remove and replace all addnodes in your monetaryunit.conf with:

addnode=108.61.117.108
addnode=104.236.101.122
addnode=104.131.87.192
addnode=104.236.152.29
addnode=104.131.87.192

Thourougly check the last 20000 blocks or so by adding it to your launch command:

-checkblocks=<n>       How many blocks to check at startup (default: 288, 0 = all)
  -checklevel=<n>        How thorough the block verification of -checkblocks is (0-4, default: 3)

Then (re)start and check that your daemon is keeping up with the official explorer at https://chain.muewallet.com/

Mining pool hub is getting forked too frequently, and can't find which is the official blockchain.

I tried with official seeding ip, but it is not same as https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/
Anybody can help us?

Make sure your pool isn't mining on stratum notification: See this for more on why nobody should do that. https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/3658

miningpoolhub
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:28:31 AM

An update is coming as soon as I finish testing it. Before you try to move your coins around please do the following:

If your ip appears in the drop list below, you may want to remove the line and apply the iptables rules to avoid connecting with old/malfuntioning peers while your chain is rebuilt after you are sure you are running v1.0.10.5.

iptables -A INPUT -s 104.131.230.130 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 109.70.43.226 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 144.76.238.2 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 5.100.250.140 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 194.107.234.50 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 213.193.102.12 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 121.54.54.32 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 115.85.57.90 -j DROP

Please remove your peers.dat file and remove and replace all addnodes in your monetaryunit.conf with:

addnode=108.61.117.108
addnode=104.236.101.122
addnode=104.131.87.192
addnode=104.236.152.29
addnode=104.131.87.192

Thourougly check the last 20000 blocks or so by adding it to your launch command:

-checkblocks=<n>       How many blocks to check at startup (default: 288, 0 = all)
  -checklevel=<n>        How thorough the block verification of -checkblocks is (0-4, default: 3)

Then (re)start and check that your daemon is keeping up with the official explorer at https://chain.muewallet.com/

Anybody can help us?

Make sure your pool isn't mining on stratum notification: See this for more on why nobody should do that. https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/3658

Now it's on the right blockchain.

Thank you!

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
upgradeadvice

h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 03:02:04 AM

MonetaryUnit v1.0.10.6 is available now. It is important that all users, miners, and exchanges update to this latest version to avoid connecting to old/misbehaving clients.
https://github.com/MonetaryUnit/MUE-Src/releases/tag/v1.0.10.6

The source and windows/mac bins are available now, and Launchpad is currently building .debs

If you have applied iptables rules as shown in the post above, you can remove them if you want by using the -D flag:

iptables -D INPUT -s 104.131.230.130 -j DROP
iptables -D INPUT -s 109.70.43.226 -j DROP
iptables -D INPUT -s 144.76.238.2 -j DROP
iptables -D INPUT -s 5.100.250.140 -j DROP
iptables -D INPUT -s 194.107.234.50 -j DROP
iptables -D INPUT -s 213.193.102.12 -j DROP
iptables -D INPUT -s 121.54.54.32 -j DROP
iptables -D INPUT -s 115.85.57.90 -j DROP

It is still recommended to use official nodes

addnode=108.61.117.108
addnode=104.236.101.122
addnode=104.131.87.192
addnode=104.236.152.29
addnode=104.131.87.192

If after updating and syncing you have still unconfirmed transactions, you can start your client with the -zapwallettxes=1 flag to rescan/reclaim your coins for resending.
I will be available for chat on irc.freenode.net #monetaryunit. You can also PM me or hit me up on Slack if you have issues.

upgradeadvice

h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 03:56:26 AM

Official MonetaryUnit v1.0.10.6 debs are available at Launchpad.net
https://launchpad.net/~monetaryunit/+archive/ubuntu/monetaryunit

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 04:02:06 PM

HI,

Thanks for the update and coind email.

We've updated our wallet and are back mining successfully on www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:24:44 PM

MonetaryUnit v1.0.10.6 is available now. It is important that all users, miners, and exchanges update to this latest version to avoid connecting to old/misbehaving clients.
https://github.com/MonetaryUnit/MUE-Src/releases/tag/v1.0.10.6

The source and windows/mac bins are available now, and Launchpad is currently building .debs

If you have applied iptables rules as shown in the post above, you can remove them if you want by using the -D flag:

iptables -D INPUT -s 104.131.230.130 -j DROP
iptables -D INPUT -s 109.70.43.226 -j DROP
iptables -D INPUT -s 144.76.238.2 -j DROP
iptables -D INPUT -s 5.100.250.140 -j DROP
iptables -D INPUT -s 194.107.234.50 -j DROP
iptables -D INPUT -s 213.193.102.12 -j DROP
iptables -D INPUT -s 121.54.54.32 -j DROP
iptables -D INPUT -s 115.85.57.90 -j DROP

It is still recommended to use official nodes

addnode=108.61.117.108
addnode=104.236.101.122
addnode=104.131.87.192
addnode=104.236.152.29
addnode=104.131.87.192

If after updating and syncing you have still unconfirmed transactions, you can start your client with the -zapwallettxes=1 flag to rescan/reclaim your coins for resending.
I will be available for chat on irc.freenode.net #monetaryunit. You can also PM me or hit me up on Slack if you have issues.

Thanks for the new update. So far, I didn't have any problems with the previous version of the MUE wallet, but it is great to see a new version come along as this will bring more stability into the MUE network. Just my opinion.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 08:22:29 PM

I've updated wallet links on the OP and on the main website.
Please all update your wallets asap.
Thanks to @UpgradeAdvice for the continued development work Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 10:54:50 AM

Hi all we're still waiting for Bittrex to activate the MUE market
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-MUE
Hopefully they will update their wallet and re-activate the market asap.
Apologies for any inconvenience.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
bizzyb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 02:42:59 PM

We are going to be trialing a new concept in crypto.

A crypto coin backed coupon - CoinPon

CoinPon are scannable coupons/adverts on the back of physical till receipts.
They will promote
MonetaryUnit
the physical stores using CoinPon
and also there will be an advertisers slot to generate revenue.

This is about getting crypto into the hands and pockets of real people, through a network of real physical stores, driving demand for these discount coupons when used in conjunction with paying in MUE.

These are early days, we've got a lot to learn and a long way to go, but this is how we can drive real world adoption beyond this very niche crypto world we all live in, where every project is trying to get the attention of this small crypto community.

Real world usage.
Real world new users.
Real world benefits.

And, the thing people want to see, this should be reflected in the continuing, sustainable and growing increase in price.

Keep this is mind.
Just $35/day will keep the MUE price at 100 sats
and just $350/day and the MUE price will be at 1000 sats.

When you start putting this into the context of the sort of foot fall these stores receive, the reality of the MUE price growing 10 fold in a matter of months becomes a very realistic opportunity.

We hope to have initial data prior to a larger roll out in the next few weeks.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
█████████░░███▀▄████████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
MONETARYUNIT
[/
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:45:45 PM

We are going to be trialing a new concept in crypto.

A crypto coin backed coupon - CoinPon

CoinPon are scannable coupons/adverts on the back of physical till receipts.
They will promote
MonetaryUnit
the physical stores using CoinPon
and also there will be an advertisers slot to generate revenue.

This is about getting crypto into the hands and pockets of real people, through a network of real physical stores, driving demand for these discount coupons when used in conjunction with paying in MUE.

These are early days, we've got a lot to learn and a long way to go, but this is how we can drive real world adoption beyond this very niche crypto world we all live in, where every project is trying to get the attention of this small crypto community.

Real world usage.
Real world new users.
Real world benefits.

And, the thing people want to see, this should be reflected in the continuing, sustainable and growing increase in price.

Keep this is mind.
Just $35/day will keep the MUE price at 100 sats
and just $350/day and the MUE price will be at 1000 sats.

When you start putting this into the context of the sort of foot fall these stores receive, the reality of the MUE price growing 10 fold in a matter of months becomes a very realistic opportunity.

We hope to have initial data prior to a larger roll out in the newt few weeks.

Wow I'm impressed by such things that will happen or are going to happen real soon with MonetaryUnit. This makes me think that now it is the perfect moment to buy more MUE as it will definitely have a bright future. Real world users and merchants will truly drive the price up to the moon!  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: