Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VidioShare| ViDioshare.me Platform | Stage 3 Coming! | UPDATE IN 72 HRS!!!  (Read 250084 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Reoelliott

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:17:38 PM

I sold at 515, so I could buy back in at 1000.  It was a calculated move.  Don't worry, I am going to repeat until I am broke. 

Sound legit ;-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:03:26 AM

I sold at 515, so I could buy back in at 1000.  It was a calculated move.  Don't worry, I am going to repeat until I am broke. 

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:52:31 AM

This is no better than Craig shit coin crooks.

Edvinz (21 october): " Guys I think this is a new LibrexCoin, but much more promising 10K soon "

So i understand that you sold your coin Wink its a 2 days old coins loll you wont make cash like that

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
threedream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:51:56 AM

Ladies and gentlemen , are you ok , what is happening ?

I have to get back all the lost .
Reoelliott

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:47:19 AM

Music Streaming and Sharing

In-Built Wallet Music Streaming and Sharing — account registration with Vidio wallet public address key.

• Import all types of music into the streaming and download platform.

•  Analyse the import music data for each and every track within your music collection.

• Setup your very own online stream and stream to anywhere/anyone in the world.

• Upload music and Download music from personal collections.

When are we going to see this?
Cryptour

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:33:33 AM

Think about $VDO as a token which can be redeemed for services at the face value determined by the issuer and community members @vidioshare

LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:34:23 AM

Where the hell are the developers?
VidioShare (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:42:43 AM

The VidioShare platform utilises a unique subscription and commission system based on decentralized crypto currency. With the VidioShare commission system video creators get revenue in Vidio tokens paid by users that access their video on demand streaming and other services. Users also get tokens for using the service  such as commenting on videos, subscribing to a channel and other features.

With this revenue system it will allow a positive change for users and creators of media, as payment is fast and secured. The ecosystem allows the currency to be backed by features offered on the platform.
codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:38:49 AM

The VidioShare platform utilises a unique subscription and commission system based on decentralized crypto currency. With the VidioShare commission system video creators get revenue in Vidio tokens paid by users that access their video on demand streaming and other services. Users also get tokens for using the service  such as commenting on videos, subscribing to a channel and other features.

With this revenue system it will allow a positive change for users and creators of media, as payment is fast and secured. The ecosystem allows the currency to be backed by features offered on the platform.

Yes we are aware of the purpose behind VDO. Can you tell us if the MPLC was approved, because without it VDO platform will have many limitations. Poor communication with updates that you promise to deliver cause the market to suffer. Screenshots of the email were somewhat believable, but even that could have been photoshop created.

how would the it have many limitations?  do you think the mplc license is going to let users sell any videos they want? lmao, they still have to buy movie rights in order to distribute content from big studios.
users that own their content wont have limitations to sell their material.

i just dont think this is a process of 3 days or a week.

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:09:53 AM

Yes we are aware of the purpose behind VDO. Can you tell us if the MPLC was approved, because without it VDO platform will have many limitations. Poor communication with updates that you promise to deliver cause the market to suffer. Screenshots of the email were somewhat believable, but even that could have been photoshop created.

how would the it have many limitations?  do you think the mplc license is going to let users sell any videos they want? lmao, they still have to buy movie rights in order to distribute content from big studios.

There are just too many things that are hard to believe here. I'm sorry you have your head so far up this dreams tail that you can't come down to earth and actually try to get answers from the "dev". When I read the twitter and see things like:

Vidio ‏@vidioshare  1h hour ago
$VDO doesn't depends solely on trading since it serves as a payment system to access services and features @vidioshare .

How does this even make a morsel of sense. So VDO will act as a payment system, yes that it great. But how does VDO value not solely depend on trading when the services and features supposedly will cost VDO.

Take an example of another coin that tried this. XXX. They were offering services for people to watch webcam girls and users paid in XXX coins. When the XXX market first opened up, the service site was doing well. The performers of the services would cash out their made XXX coins from users and take their pay.

After the XXX market crashed the site crashed ( active online performers) no longer provided services, and now we have a dead XXX coin which was a great concept such as VDO, but lives no longer.

This brings me back to my point, how does the VDO coin not solely depend on the market when the market dictates the cost of such services. If one services cost $20.00, or a movie cost $3.00, or a ad cost $400, the market price per VDO would decide the cost in VDO against USD.

Not having a MPLC will limit a few things that the OP stated was part of the end goal. The disclaimer is alarming to me for many reasons. I won't even get into that yet.

Just slow down and start asking questions to ensure your investment is worth your time.

This is not FUD, this is just me thinking things through because many of you just hold on to dreams and hype when it comes to coins.

Rofl maybe a bit of projection going on?

The guy you replied to didn't have "his head so far up this dreams tail"

"i just dont think this is a process of 3 days or a week."

this is factual information, this isn't some magical instant thing. imagining it was super quick would be having your head so far up this dreams tail

codenamethisNutz

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:20:07 AM

There are just too many things that are hard to believe here. I'm sorry you have your head so far up this dreams tail that you can't come down to earth and actually try to get answers from the "dev". When I read the twitter and see things like:

$VDO doesn't depends solely on trading since it serves as a payment system to access services and features @vidioshare .

How does this even make a morsel of sense. So VDO will act as a payment system, yes that it great. But how does VDO value not solely depend on trading when the services and features supposedly will cost VDO.

Take an example of another coin that tried this. XXX. They were offering services for people to watch webcam girls and users paid in XXX coins. When the XXX market first opened up, the service site was doing well. The performers of the services would cash out their made XXX coins from users and take their pay.

After the XXX market crashed the site crashed ( active online performers) no longer provided services, and now we have a dead XXX coin which was a great concept such as VDO, but lives no longer.

This brings me back to my point, how does the VDO coin not solely depend on the market when the market dictates the cost of such services. If one services cost $20.00, or a movie cost $3.00, or a ad cost $400, the market price per VDO would decide the cost in VDO against USD.

Not having a MPLC will limit a few things that the OP stated was part of the end goal. The disclaimer is alarming to me for many reasons. I won't even get into that yet.

Just slow down and start asking questions to ensure your investment is worth your time.

This is not FUD, this is just me thinking things through because many of you just hold on to dreams and hype when it comes to coins.

this is factual information, this isn't some magical instant thing. imagining it was super quick would be having your head so far up this dreams tail

what im seeing here is a dedicated account to question vidio and the dev, every day.

i get it you want to pressure for a short term gain.

Could the coin go to 40K sats in the short term?

thats fine you have the right.

this is no fud bro!

MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
codenamethisNutz

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:32:17 AM

Projection by me? I couldn't agree with that. I laid out a few examples of some problems the coin might have, along with a few things I didn't agree with the dev about. Its the dev's themselves projecting things like this:

If you had a brain you would see what I'm getting at here. Why is the Dev posting on twitter things like this if in fact, the process isn't quick and fast. Now I would believe that the process takes a few days/weeks. To be frank I'm sort of 50/50 on the legitimacy of them even applying for it. I have and am continuing to do my research. Read this:

The MPLC licensing process is easy; call toll-free for a license fee
quote. The Umbrella License generally runs for one year, and
there is a low annual fee based on the specic needs of your
organization. Motion pictures and other programs may be
obtained from any legitimate source, whether purchased,
rented or borrowed. Licenses are granted upon receipt of a
completed application. Once your Certicate of License is
issued, you can begin showing Videos from the MPLC’s wide
range of producers immediately!

This is from this application : http://www.mplc.org/file/2014%20MPLC%20Standard%20Brochure.pdf

This application also requires you to send payment immediately and if you choose not to its due within 30 days. So 1-4 weeks tops on the application process by the looks of it.

Please save the anti fud rebuttals. I am only trying to bring light to this being a fake or legit coin. 
hey bro no fud here your so legit!

what does the mplc has to do with vod for normal users like us when we want to sell a video, lets say if i create a video i own the masters, i dont need a mplc license to sell it.
i just feel like your focus is purely on mplc to a short term goal.

no fub bro.

MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
jibble

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:35:20 AM

Projection by me? I couldn't agree with that. I laid out a few examples of some problems the coin might have, along with a few things I didn't agree with the dev about. Its the dev's themselves projecting things like this:

If you had a brain you would see what I'm getting at here. Why is the Dev posting on twitter things like this if in fact, the process isn't quick and fast. Now I would believe that the process takes a few days/weeks. To be frank I'm sort of 50/50 on the legitimacy of them even applying for it. I have and am continuing to do my research. Read this:

This is from this application : http://www.mplc.org/file/2014%20MPLC%20Standard%20Brochure.pdf

This application also requires you to send payment immediately and if you choose not to its due within 30 days. So 1-4 weeks tops on the application process by the looks of it.

Please save the anti fud rebuttals. I am only trying to bring light to this being a fake or legit coin.  

I am also 50-50 on it, i know this investment is a risk and i agree with your questions.

If you had a brain you would of seen that the only thing i questioned was the accusation that you threw at the person you quoted as being false for that specific person. It applies to some people yes , and those questions do need to be asked, but i didn't even question those statements you made.

Some how you emotionally got caught up with a point you were making and have assigned importance and problems with something that doesn't exist , my disagreeing with your overall sentiment , But no, i was simply stating "using that term for the person you quoted is completely false"
codenamethisNutz

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:47:03 AM

The VidioShare platform utilises a unique subscription and commission system based on decentralized crypto currency. With the VidioShare commission system video creators get revenue in Vidio tokens paid by users that access their video on demand streaming and other services. Users also get tokens for using the service  such as commenting on videos, subscribing to a channel and other features.

how would the it have many limitations?  do you think the mplc license is going to let users sell any videos they want? lmao, they still have to buy movie rights in order to distribute content from big studios.

Vidio ‏@vidioshare  1h hour ago

hey bro no fud here your so legit!

what does the mplc has to do with vod for normal users like us when we want to sell a video, lets say if i create a video i own the masters, i dont need a mplc license to sell it.
i just feel like your focus is purely on mplc to a short term goal.

no fub bro.

If one part of the story is unbelievable , and the "dev" and "Susan" are posting things that are pretense and untrue, it kind of tells me a few things. I wont start getting deep into my investigations, but what I have posted has to make you think. Its got me thinking, and that's why I am talking out to try and get answers and the opinions of others. I am not here for short term gain, If I was I would have insta-dumped for profit and moved on. The only reason I asked that 40K short term question, was to get the general feel for this thread and to see who were the dream/fud crew. I am concerned with a few things as they are not adding up. Things are looking rocky and there is not much of a safe net in the crypto game. If you don't do research you get burned. I'm researching and being kind enough to share my discoveries.  

hey i get it, you made this account to show you wanna be a detective just for vidio and the dev, great for you!

please do a deep investigation!!!!!

no fud here bro!

MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:49:50 AM

It's unfortunate that they did not release more with the ico and trading. Should of been better scheduled. But as for their intentions I think it will take off once some of the developments have been released.

jibble

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:51:19 AM

If one part of the story is unbelievable , and the "dev" and "Susan" are posting things that are pretense and untrue, it kind of tells me a few things. I wont start getting deep into my investigations, but what I have posted has to make you think. Its got me thinking, and that's why I am talking out to try and get answers and the opinions of others. I am not here for short term gain, If I was I would have insta-dumped for profit and moved on. The only reason I asked that 40K short term question, was to get the general feel for this thread and to see who were the dream/fud crew. I am concerned with a few things as they are not adding up. Things are looking rocky and there is not much of a safe net in the crypto game. If you don't do research you get burned. I'm researching and being kind enough to share my discoveries. 

I agree with you, it should make you think, but this stuff should already be known and of thought of even before doing the investigation, The price of this coin is low. the movement upwards is going to be purely based on release news in the next 2 weeks, they have the IPO money from what i am aware and they haven't run away. nor have they "pumped it"

It all is dependent on the delivery of the website , there are some indicators that might suggest scam, there are also indicators that suggest genuine , that's why there is no definitive proof of scam and why its a risk but not a super high risk where all signs lead to 1 conclusion
Valta Crypto

Activity: 243

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 07:02:26 AM

guy or group who sold below ico is a real genius. price stays low before devs deliver. many ico investors are not willing to put more btc in vdo so they can't accumulate with btc they already put in to market so he / them can accumulate super cheap and almost alone with few newcomers. nice strategy.
VidioShare (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:11:55 AM

The license is easy to get and the only requirements left is to register VidioShare as a business entity and send in the payment. My main priority now is to get the platform ready within the timeframe of the roadmap.

I have spent months working on this project and if you think it is not legitimate please sell your coins and move on to another coin. This coin doesn't rely on the BitcoinTalk community, the plan is to bring a new payment gateway to the entertainment industry and if you are thinking about the short term profit not the potential of the platform you are welcome to stop posting on this thread. I always thought this forum was the place to connect with people that are interested in innovation not selfish minded people using several accounts to post false information.
LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:34:23 AM

The license is easy to get and the only requirements left is to register VidioShare as a business entity and send in the payment. My main priority now is to get the platform ready within the timeframe of the roadmap.

I have spent months working on this project and if you think it is not legitimate please sell your coins and move on to another coin. This coin doesn't rely on the BitcoinTalk community, the plan is to bring a new payment gateway to the entertainment industry and if you are thinking about the short term profit not the potential of the platform you are welcome to stop posting on this thread. I always thought this forum was the place to connect with people that are interested in innovation not selfish minded people using several accounts to post false information.

+90000000
rifsta

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:38:53 AM

I don't care with all the fuss above. I just want to make a nice profit. This after all, is an investment.

ffs..you have a brain, THINK!!
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: