Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 08:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257863 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MineralsPR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 07:21:24 PM

A testnet up and running. Looking good.

And it is actually working.

WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 08:03:28 PM

Did some testing on the TestNet. Lets get MOAR testers.  I want to see some great Ads.   Grin

spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 08:06:56 PM

craigslist is a big believer in open source software, and relies heavily on Linux, MySQL, Perl, Apache, Sphinx, Redis, Haraka, and many others.

craigslist (CL) has released the following open source projects:

CL blob service - a simple HTTP-based, multi-master storage service designed for scale-out and multi-datacenter deployments:

multi-master architecture with no single point of failure
scales well for both read and write intensive workloads 
tracks TTLs for automatic expiration and purging of blobs   
designed for both local and multiple data center replication
pluggable index and storage interface (uses SQLite for index and filesystem for storage by default)
CL image service - large scale image resizing and processing HTTP service:

flexible API to choose any quality, size, and center-cropping
automatically handles orientation operations from EXIF data 
stores resized images in the blob service (could use other stores)
memcache cluster proxy (MCP) - a high-performance modular clustering HTTP reverse proxy:

high-performance event-driven daemon
flexible configuration, easily extensible framework
uses standard memcached memory store for caching   
supports PCRE and rule-based traffic routing by URL, headers, and more
tracks health of origin servers, routes around failures
provides configurable URL redirects, rewrites, and real-time header transformations
In addition, craigslist contributes code to the following open source projects:

Haraka:

added the smtp_client code that helps support pooled connections for proxy queues
rewrote all of the smtp_proxy and smtp_forward code
major contributions to the test suite
plugin that does strict DNS checking, DNS access control lists
contributions to bannering support
logging infrastructure changes for more robust logging
plugins for aliases, access lists, etc.
Redis:

perl-AnyEvent-Redis-Federated: an event-based redis client that implements client-side sharding in Perl
redis_util: s collection of utilities for node-redis
provided support for included config files
Sphinx:

provided the original persistent connections implementation
craigslist sponsors useful sphinx feature developments, such as the TRUNCATE INDEX command for real-time sphinx
The craigslist Charitable Fund supports open source nonprofit organizations including:

Apache Software Foundation
Free Software Foundation
Gnome Foundation
Mozilla Foundation
Open Source Initiative
OpenStreetMap.us
Perl Foundation
PostgreSQL
Python Software Foundation
Software in the Public Interest

They might be down for craigscoin, just sayin
God Donut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:38:23 PM

Posted some ads

It works awesome!  Grin

Very cool coin you got there, I see it has great future if developed further
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 08:40:18 PM

Posted some ads

It works awesome!  Grin

Thank you. But I actually can see flaws now. 1000 bytes may be just not enough.

God Donut

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:07:39 PM

Posted some ads

It works awesome!  Grin

I agree. 1000 bytes feels a bit too short for some ads when you want to describe something well or have several things to sell

Nevertheless very cool feature.

BTW if somebody needs free test coins, you may PM your wallet address, I'll send you some
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:28:50 PM

Posted some ads

It works awesome!  Grin

I agree. 1000 bytes feels a bit too short for some ads when you want to describe something well or have several things to sell

Nevertheless very cool feature.

BTW if somebody needs free test coins, you may PM your wallet address, I'll send you some

Yeah I feel that 10 000 Bytes will be sufficient for ADs. Because TAGS will eat alot of those as well. I think I will update testnet in the coming days - after more people will post their suggestions.

dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:35:20 PM

Posted some ads

It works awesome!  Grin

Not having images is a major roadblock. I don't program so excuse my ignorance. But I am a photographer.

Can you implement into the wallet the ability to upload images to an external 3rd party hosting site? Then just feed the url for the image back into the wallet and it would look to the wallet user that they "uploaded" direct into the block. When in reality the image sits on dropbox or what ever hosting sites server.

Or create a folder in the wallet HD file that stores their image/s and creates a URL from the host folder?

OR... create a complimentary coin called something like blockstock for images that would store anonymously. Again the blockchain bloat issue but if you had a sort of short hand version of the blockchain one for searchers. One wallet would be the full blockchain spread out over volunteer nodes while the other would just be a search function through the nodes. you could reward the volunteer nodes with transaction fees. The image uploaders would have the option to set their time limit for images, two weeks hosted free, after that have tiers for the amount of time the nodes would host. The idea also being that the stock images could be sold or licensed just like getty, shutterstock etc. A cut of the profit goes to the photog the other to the nodes. I do understand the size of the nodes will get massive, my own back up server is 15tb...

thoughts?
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 05:57:03 AM

Posted some ads

It works awesome!  Grin

Not having images is a major roadblock. I don't program so excuse my ignorance. But I am a photographer.

Can you implement into the wallet the ability to upload images to an external 3rd party hosting site? Then just feed the url for the image back into the wallet and it would look to the wallet user that they "uploaded" direct into the block. When in reality the image sits on dropbox or what ever hosting sites server.

Or create a folder in the wallet HD file that stores their image/s and creates a URL from the host folder?

OR... create a complimentary coin called something like blockstock for images that would store anonymously. Again the blockchain bloat issue but if you had a sort of short hand version of the blockchain one for searchers. One wallet would be the full blockchain spread out over volunteer nodes while the other would just be a search function through the nodes. you could reward the volunteer nodes with transaction fees. The image uploaders would have the option to set their time limit for images, two weeks hosted free, after that have tiers for the amount of time the nodes would host. The idea also being that the stock images could be sold or licensed just like getty, shutterstock etc. A cut of the profit goes to the photog the other to the nodes. I do understand the size of the nodes will get massive, my own back up server is 15tb...

thoughts?

Fear not. Image parser/uploader is already in specifications for next wallet updatde.
Regarding image hosting coin - it is interesting. I will definetly look into it. Thank you for the ideas!

dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:25:00 AM

I will keep fear at bay:P

Happy you liked the idea let me know if you plan on developing, i'd love to be a part of it if you end up pursuing it. Just pm me
if you do! We can Skype.
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 06:34:56 AM

I will keep fear at bay:P

Happy you liked the idea let me know if you plan on developing, i'd love to be a part of it if you end up pursuing it. Just pm me
if you do! We can Skype.

Sure thing!

zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:47:57 AM

Hey I don't get this..

I really want to buy in but wtf? I feel like getting scammed..
I go on bittrex to look it up and I find this.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CRAIG So... I don't get it?
It costs 1 btc for 1 craig.. Can someone explain?
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 06:51:29 AM

Hey I don't get this..

Sure, If you read the top of the page you will find message that actual price will be determined after the ICO. Coins will be separated in direct proportions to the amount invested. They did that 1BTC=1CRAIG thing only to make calculations more simple. Bittrex told me that they are working on more normal ICO interface but it wont be ready untill my ICO ends. Sorry for the inconvinience. Still you may rely on the Bittrex escrow and feel free to ask them about the ICO terms at #bittrex to ensure that your investements are fair and safe. Exactly for that reason we made a dynamic picture that reflects current actual CRAIGs price and how much craig will 1BTC buy. However it is updated every time new investement is made since the price going up with every investement.

Cheers!

Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:07:17 AM

This coin just went from my watch list to my buy list. Great job. Promises made, promises kept.

You have a great idea and have shown you have the ability to make them a reality, impressive.

There are a lot of coins out there and it's hard to find the good ones in all the piles of crap.

It's good to see another good coin and most importantly, another good dev.

Looking forward to seeing where this coin goes. Keep up the good work.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 07:13:33 AM

This coin just went from my watch list to my buy list. Great job. Promises made, promises kept.

You have a great idea and have shown you have the ability to make them a reality, impressive.

There are a lot of coins out there and it's hard to find the good ones in all the piles of crap.

It's good to see another good coin and most importantly, another good dev.

Looking forward to seeing where this coin goes. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for this. I will do my best to live up to your expectations.

God Donut

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:13:27 AM

Hey I don't get this..

man, can't you read?  Grin
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 09:48:46 AM

wallet compile problems on linux - left you an issue on githib.

g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/coins/CraigsCoin/src -I/home/coins/CraigsCoin/src/obj -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/coins/CraigsCoin/src/leveldb/include -I/home/coins/CraigsCoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/zerocoin/Accumulator.d -o obj/zerocoin/Accumulator.o zerocoin/Accumulator.cpp
zerocoin/Accumulator.cpp:106:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/zerocoin/Accumulator.d: No such file or directory
 } /* namespace libzerocoin */
 ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/zerocoin/Accumulator.o] Error 1
root@ns500637:/home/coins/CraigsCoin/src#

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 09:55:33 AM

g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/coins/CraigsCoin/src -I/home/coins/CraigsCoin/src/obj -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/coins/CraigsCoin/src/leveldb/include -I/home/coins/CraigsCoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/zerocoin/Accumulator.d -o obj/zerocoin/Accumulator.o zerocoin/Accumulator.cpp
zerocoin/Accumulator.cpp:106:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/zerocoin/Accumulator.d: No such file or directory
 ^
compilation terminated.

Thank you. Will look into it.

MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 10:11:06 AM

^
compilation terminated.

Please see answer at GitHub.

jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 10:11:19 AM

Dev just told me this is an X11 Coin

this is not posted anywhere in the OP.

Sorry -I only support regular scrypt coins at this time on my pool and do not invest in X11 coins.

Best of luck

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: