Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:32:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:37:39 PM

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Hey, you can continue to delete my posts regarding your abandonment of Minerals community, or I can take this to Twitter.  People here and in the broader community do  not know the full story.
Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

You can rent this space
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kozmos

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:37:54 PM

Hey, you can continue to delete my posts regarding your abandonment of Minerals community, or I can take this to Twitter.  People here and in the broader community do  not know the full story.

Pavel was the PR NOT the Dev. of Minerals, he has nothing to do with minerals development (coding, etc..). So what are you talking about again?

If you have anything related to what you are calling the full story, post its snap shots.
CraigsCoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 12:41:13 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 12:57:11 PM by CraigsCoin

Hey, you can continue to delete my posts regarding your abandonment of Minerals community, or I can take this to Twitter.  People here and in the broader community do  not know the full story.

I hate how you guys appeal to Minerals Devs and me like we owe you anything.
Minerals was never an ICO, never sold premine, even used own funds to support project! And now you here throwing threats?! God, nobody even asked me to giveaway source code of the Betting service!
Please either start speaking polite either leave. I'm not answering threats. Everyone free to read full story about my relations with Minerals in Minerals thread starting from page 300.

Regarding sources - I forwarded your request to Minerals Devs. It is up to them - to answer or not to answer, to giveaway sources or not to, to make an official statement or not to. I told that before.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:04:40 PM

Minerals was never an ICO, never sold premine, even used own funds to support project! And now you here throwing threats?! God, nobody even asked me to giveaway source code of the Betting service!
Please either start speaking polite either leave. I'm not answering threats. Everyone free to read full story about my relations with Minerals in Minerals thread starting from page 300.

Pavel,  your lack of empathy for investors worries me.  Feel free to join us 
mumak

Activity: 224

here for a while

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:42:31 PM

Minerals and CraigsCoin have nothing to do but one person from the team. Pavel did what he could for Minerals and apparently is willing to help, but now we have to focus on our current important task- CraigsCoin!

I ♥ Crypto!
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:57:48 PM

Regarding sources - I forwarded your request to Minerals Devs. It is up to them - to answer or not to answer, to giveaway sources or not to, to make an official statement or not to. I told that before.

You hate that do you? You don't owe me anything.  I am not a part of the Minerals community. I did not threaten you.

Thank you for forwarding request to Minerals dev.  Sorry, I thought you understood that betting sources would be key in allowing the coin to continue. It doesn't take a PR expert to see this basic consideration for the people that invested in the coin (whether by ICO or mining distribution) would be positive PR for Craigscoin.  Crypto is built on collaboration and good will.
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 02:19:49 PM

It is really different. The investors who actually gave me their money and the investors who mined the coin. 

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:37:44 PM

So you don't regard people who bought Minerals as investors?
rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:44:24 PM

It is really different. The investors who actually gave me their money and the investors who mined the coin. 

I dont know about your time at Minerals and I have not looked into it, so I wont and I have never mentioned it.  My only concern is craigscoin.

So, where to from here?  How can we assure investors that you are not going anywhere.   ummmm let me think, there must be a way.

burningzoul

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:47:07 PM

As an objective member of this forum, with all respect to both parties, I don`t think these type of discussion need to be held on the craigscoin thread. These are either discussions for the minerals thread or PM. I should advise to continue this discussion elsewhere.
sdersdf3

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:49:00 PM

Interesting how this is coming up just when the coin is showing signs of stabilising.
sdersdf3

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:51:40 PM

Quote from: Craigscoin

I dont know about your time at Minerals and I have not looked into it, so I wont and I have never mentioned it.  My only concern is craigscoin.

So, where to from here?  How can we assure investors that you are not going anywhere.   ummmm let me think, there must be a way.

rustynailer, if CRAIG had jumped 3x or more from its ICO launch, as you and others had hoped, instead of dropped, would you have donated a 10% share of **your** CRAIG coin holdings to the dev as a token of your appreciation for his work (just as you're asking, no demanding, repeatedly, that he commit 10% of **his** BTC to artificially, temporarily prop up the coin -- for, what, your exit? -- instead of waiting for the market to naturally and sustainably turn CRAIG's way)?

Please answer directly... preferably without looking like a hypocrite.

CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 02:56:25 PM

You hate that do you? You don't owe me anything.  I am not a part of the Minerals community. I did not threaten you.

Thank you for forwarding request to Minerals dev.  Sorry, I thought you understood that betting sources would be key in allowing the coin to continue. It doesn't take a PR expert to see this basic consideration for the people that invested in the coin (whether by ICO or mining distribution) would be positive PR for Craigscoin.  Crypto is built on collaboration and good will.

I do understand, I really am. But you approach threatning me, where I told multiple times that I will do all I can to presuade Minerals Devs to giveaway source, however it is entirely up to him.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:08:23 PM

rustynailer, if CRAIG had jumped 3x or more from its ICO launch, as you and others had hoped, instead of dropped, would you have donated a 10% share of **your** CRAIG coin holdings to the dev as a token of your appreciation for his work (just as you're asking, no demanding, repeatedly, that he commit 10% of **his** BTC to artificially, temporarily prop up the coin -- for, what, your exit? -- instead of waiting for the market to naturally and sustainably turn CRAIG's way)?

Please tell me exactly where I have been hypocritical or answered indirectly.  You asked me this before and I answered.  But if you want me to repeat word for word, then here goes. 

It wouldn't matter if the price was going up, down or sideways.  I think the person running the show should have some investment in it, otherwise what is his incentive to carry on.  He has got his btc, he wont make any more money by continuing to work on  craigscoin. 

And this is not a premine, all coins were sold at ico.  So what was the plan?  Was he not going to own any coins at all. 

And if he doesn't see it as a good investment to buy craigscoin at 1/5th of what we paid him for them, then maybe it is not a good investment.  Only he would know.

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:13:38 PM

Please tell me exactly where I have been hypocritical or answered indirectly.  You asked me this before and I answered.  But if you want me to repeat word for word, then here goes. 

It wouldn't matter if the price was going up, down or sideways.  I think the person running the show should have some investment in it, otherwise what is his incentive to carry on.  He has got his btc, he wont make any more money by continuing to work on  craigscoin. 

And this is not a premine, all coins were sold at ico.  So what was the plan?  Was he not going to own any coins at all. 

And if he doesn't see it as a good investment to buy craigscoin at 1/5th of what we paid him for them, then maybe it is not a good investment.  Only he would know.

fucks sake shut up already. Pavel has i think a million, thats a shitload. If he wants to buy more its up to him. The IPO money is best used for development.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 03:19:44 PM

Why do you address this question to me? What exactly do you want of me?

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:24:08 PM

I dont know about your time at Minerals and I have not looked into it, so I wont and I have never mentioned it.  My only concern is craigscoin.

So, where to from here?  How can we assure investors that you are not going anywhere.   ummmm let me think, there must be a way.

fucks sake shut up already. Pavel has i think a million, thats a shitload. If he wants to buy more its up to him. The IPO money is best used for development.

Good on ya, close your eyes and hope for the best looks like your investment strategy.

Lets have a vote.  I wont post here ever again if the community doesn't want me to

Should I stay or should I go

Vote now  Smiley
sdersdf3

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:42:23 PM

Well, he's already said he won't use *his* BTC to artificially prop up the price and will continue to commit them to development. IF you take that as a bad signal, then by all means, sell your coins and move on.
rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:49:11 PM

Well, he's already said he won't use *his* BTC to artificially prop up the price and will continue to commit them to development. IF you take that as a bad signal, then by all means, sell your coins and move on.

There we go, you nailed it:  *his* BTC
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:51:06 PM

There we go, you nailed it:  *his* BTC

They are his BTCs for fucks sake.  Get over it!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: