Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:36:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257861 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:49:35 AM

Okay lets clear things up a little. Clearly you missed some of my posts about buyback.

I already bought back CraigsCoins for more than 6 BTCs. If you feel that this is not enough, please tell me how much do you feel reasonable, and why?

Yes I do feel that this is not enough.  How much is enough, i'm not sure.  But it needs to be enough for you to keep working on this.  Otherwise what incentive do you have to hang around.  And it will also show other investors that you are willing to invest in your own coin.  You raised over 430 btc and only spending 6 btc of that on getting your own coin shows a lack of faith in its future.  

I would like craigscoin to succeed but under its current structure it would be too easy for you to just walk away after the inevitable pump.  

And what about the roadmap ahead are you seriously going to spend some of that btc on developing the coin when you have such a little investment in it.

So if the community here is happy about that then no problems, I wont bring it up again,  but I will getting out as soon as we get back to ico prices, if we do.

430 BTC aint what it used to be...

Committing X amount of BTC now from a fixed supply for artificial, short-term price-boosting to benefit people like you who want to exit (please do) pulls X amount of BTC away from funds for development that could benefit EVERYONE over the long-term.

Pavel has to think ahead and make sure this fund lasts for extended work that could go well beyond refining the craiglist-ad type functionality to other decentralised record-keeping possibilities that others have mentioned here (including a decentralised tweeting, a decentralised Wikileaks, etc. that cant be shut down). I dont know how much of this Pavel has in mind, but there's an argument for him to keep options open.

Spending more BTC now for short-term price-manipulation gimmicks will reduce his flexibility and options for development later.

It's possible here for people to respectfully disagree. But kow-towing to your demands under pressure sets a horrible precedent for how this coin would be managed in the future. Even though I thought there was an argument for sending a signal to the markets of a vote of confidence, I will take it as a bad sign if you yield to rustynailer under these circumstances. It will invite more short-term pressure from others and more short-term thinking that creates long-term problems.

So hold firm, Pavel. Stay focused on development and long-term plans. Weak hands like rustynailer will eventually make their exits and the market will eventually catch up to the potential of this coin.

You completely missed my point and I am not going to explain it again.

Go fuck yourself

Wow, that thin veil of politeness evaporated real fast, now didn't it? Your true face revealed.
sdersdf3

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:52:00 AM

Any NEWS on the PR Release?

Nope no reply from them.

I'm guessing you should get word today, as it's a Monday start of the work week. Appreciate btw that you worked through the weekend (including Sunday) in spite of ingrates such as rustynailer.
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:00:36 AM

Okay lets clear things up a little. Clearly you missed some of my posts about buyback.

I already bought back CraigsCoins for more than 6 BTCs. If you feel that this is not enough, please tell me how much do you feel reasonable, and why?

Yes I do feel that this is not enough.  How much is enough, i'm not sure.  But it needs to be enough for you to keep working on this.  Otherwise what incentive do you have to hang around.  And it will also show other investors that you are willing to invest in your own coin.  You raised over 430 btc and only spending 6 btc of that on getting your own coin shows a lack of faith in its future.  

I would like craigscoin to succeed but under its current structure it would be too easy for you to just walk away after the inevitable pump.  

And what about the roadmap ahead are you seriously going to spend some of that btc on developing the coin when you have such a little investment in it.

So if the community here is happy about that then no problems, I wont bring it up again,  but I will getting out as soon as we get back to ico prices, if we do.

430 BTC aint what it used to be...

Committing X amount of BTC now from a fixed supply for artificial, short-term price-boosting to benefit people like you who want to exit (please do) pulls X amount of BTC away from funds for development that could benefit EVERYONE over the long-term.

Pavel has to think ahead and make sure this fund lasts for extended work that could go well beyond refining the craiglist-ad type functionality to other decentralised record-keeping possibilities that others have mentioned here (including a decentralised tweeting, a decentralised Wikileaks, etc. that cant be shut down). I dont know how much of this Pavel has in mind, but there's an argument for him to keep options open.

Spending more BTC now for short-term price-manipulation gimmicks will reduce his flexibility and options for development later.

It's possible here for people to respectfully disagree. But kow-towing to your demands under pressure sets a horrible precedent for how this coin would be managed in the future. Even though I thought there was an argument for sending a signal to the markets of a vote of confidence, I will take it as a bad sign if you yield to rustynailer under these circumstances. It will invite more short-term pressure from others and more short-term thinking that creates long-term problems.

So hold firm, Pavel. Stay focused on development and long-term plans. Weak hands like rustynailer will eventually make their exits and the market will eventually catch up to the potential of this coin.

You completely missed my point and I am not going to explain it again.

Go fuck yourself

Wow, that thin veil of politeness evaporated real fast, now didn't it? Your true face revealed.

You have been rude to me twice and I have said nothing until now.  If you cant make your points without attacking me then you can go fuck yourself again.
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:04:00 AM

Guys, guys please no drama queens!!!  Roll Eyes
cryptoknight84

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:11:09 AM

Look at ARCH launch....

Heavy volume IPO and higher initial market cap than CRAIG

But you can see that the dev team is taking care about price.
Placing big buy orders and pushing price up, letting new investors get in and giving an opportunity to IPO investors to take profits.

Even though average entry price to CRAIG has dropped significantly since IPO it is not to late to push it upwards.
Placing buy orders doesn't necessarily means coins will be dumped into them, they have the psychological effect that makes people buy in higher prices.
If there is no big investors coming in and no interference from dev, price will just stay in these levels, doesn't matter which features will be added or not.

★☆★   CORONA.INFO   |   Dapp Development Network   |   Hybrid Proof of Participation (HPoP)    ★☆★
sdersdf3

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:26:04 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 10:44:19 AM by sdersdf3

Look at ARCH launch....

Placing big buy orders and pushing price up, letting new investors get in and giving an opportunity to IPO investors to take profits.

Even though average entry price to CRAIG has dropped significantly since IPO it is not to late to push it upwards.
Placing buy orders doesn't necessarily means coins will be dumped into them, they have the psychological effect that makes people buy in higher prices.
If there is no big investors coming in and no interference from dev, price will just stay in these levels, doesn't matter which features will be added or not.

It's up to Pavel to do what he feels makes sense with the BTC, but notice that the price is already in the process of forming a base around 400-500 - those who bought at the ICO 1400 price and are anxious to sell (there are only so many) are slowly being filtered out with each dump and are being replaced with buyers who bought in at around the 400-600 range (buyers who will not feel as pressured to sell at these levels and are more willing to wait for the price to appreciate). And the average sell order is steadily moving up.
mandular

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:50:51 AM

Guys, guys please no drama queens!!!  Roll Eyes

This is happen all the time. Maybe they are working hard but people needs informations, if they haven't it they are losing their faith.
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:58:44 PM

Look at ARCH launch....

Remember that this guy called Arch a scam  Cheesy
fese74

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:00:28 PM

Some is wrong, Swifttcoin was ICO, 2 days ago, all sold between 6 hours, 4 mln coins, price 8.000 sat, now is three times more exspensive. Craig time for YOU, go UPPPP!  Grin

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-SWIFT
Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:04:29 PM

Spend those coins on development, not market manipulation. Let the market sort itself out.

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:22:50 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 01:39:52 PM by rustynailer

Spend those coins on development, not market manipulation. Let the market sort itself out.

Ask yourself this, why would he spend his btc on development of a coin he is barely invested in.

Edit.
Let me put it another way.  Are you asking for someone with 1 % of the coins to completely fund 100% of the development?
CraigsCoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 01:43:11 PM

Nope no reply from them.

I'm guessing you should get word today, as it's a Monday start of the work week. Appreciate btw that you worked through the weekend (including Sunday) in spite of ingrates such as rustynailer.

No word from them so far.
I really scared what will happen if I tell people that I'm a human as well, and want a day off, maybe some time with my family Wink

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 01:46:01 PM

Look at ARCH launch....

Remember that this guy called Arch a scam  Cheesy
That was my mistake. I admitted I was wrong, and apologized. I can do it again if you want.

Regarding pushing price upwards - here is my fanal word - there will be no buybacks from now on. Forget about it and please stop asking. I feel like a made a mistake doing buyback previously, because this constant begging to push price up is obviously a direct consequence. Now you completely convinced me I should not do it again.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:55:04 PM

I wonder how many btc it will require to push the price back to ICO again..hope to see some groups aimed up for the challenge.
Hocapoca

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:12:52 PM

Personally I don't have an opinion on the buyback - bot manipulation can have a significant impact on the price, regardless of whether you throw 5-10 extra BTC into the pond. It wouldn't move the bots much if their on track to specific, target prices.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:16:19 PM

Nope no reply from them.

No word from them so far.
I really scared what will happen if I tell people that I'm a human as well, and want a day off, maybe some time with my family Wink
You need to stop worrying about these kind of responses. Take your time off. Try to meet the deadlines you have in your roadmap. We all knew that some of them were set for 2015 when we bought the ICO. Don't worry about the impatient buyers that apparently didn't read the OP before buying the coin. Probably wanted to make a quick profit. Most of us still support you and the work being done.

As long as you keep us updated once in a while we should be fine.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:58:30 PM

i agree that comments and ratings are both pretty critical as some sort of filtering system!!! Rusty i know crypto is generally full of pond scum who will run with your bitcoin given half the chance!! Pavel is still here and this coin is obviously going places!! He has his word and his name backing it. To many people this is better than having a large financial stake.  If he dissapears his word and name will be shit. So let him get on with the important and lets get this show on the highway!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:02:37 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 05:37:14 PM by Zebedee23

as for $Arch , i know what id call a project promissing its investors it will sell 10,000 btcs a year worth of trendy tipee's!!! Sad reflection of crypto.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:35:34 PM

i agree that comments and ratings are both pretty critical as some sort of filtering system!!! Rusty i know crypto is generally full of pond scum who will run with your bitcoin given half the chance!! Pavel is still here and this coin is obviously going places!! He has his word and his name backing it. To many people this is better than having a large financial stake.  If he dissapears his word and name will be shit. So let him get on with the important and lets get this show on the highway!!!

Where and why would he ever want to leave. The basics behind the coin are already in place and working. If I were the dev and had control over the ADtx income and have a knowing that this coin could rise and stabilize in the 10k's to 100k 's over the course of adoption just over the next few months - I'd be a moron to jump ship.  Wink

CraigsCoin has more application potential behind it than 99% of the other coins out there - adoption takes time though.

Hopefully, ADtx will not only fund dev(s) future projects but be given out as dividends to investors as well
As "whalebone" has mentioned before, it would be nice in the future if Pavel explained a more precise layout of the ADtx wallet.  Just imagine how stabilized the price would be if investors learned that they can earn coins from POS on top of possible dividends from ADtx. I think this is the solution that BTC has been looking for all along - STABILITY!
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 05:42:32 PM

Where and why would he ever want to leave. The basics behind the coin are already in place and working. If I were the dev and had control over the ADtx income and have a knowing that this coin could rise and stabilize in the 10k's to 100k 's over the course of adoption just over the next few months - I'd be a moron to jump ship.  Wink

CraigsCoin has more application potential behind it than 99% of the other coins out there - adoption takes time though.

Hopefully, ADtx will not only fund dev(s) future projects but be given out as dividends to investors as well
As "whalebone" has mentioned before, it would be nice in the future if Pavel explained a more precise layout of the ADtx wallet.  Just imagine how stabilized the price would be if investors learned that they can earn coins from POS on top of possible dividends from ADtx. I think this is the solution that BTC has been looking for all along - STABILITY!

Yes. We need all to think about that. I don't mind sharing ADtx fees with investors, we just need to figure out how. Any ideas?

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: