Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gnosis [GNS] POW/POS Hybrid - Anon EM/Stealth Addressing - Scrypt  (Read 69742 times)
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:43:49 AM

You just cant help yourself.. If you believe dumping a million coins did nothing to the price you are as stupid at sevith...  Even if I gave you that (which im not as its bullshit).  You cant seriously think the dev dumping more than half of his premine for a shitty price doesnt make other people dump.. can you?  Shit I knew what was going on and I thought about dumping the second I read that lol...  

edit: as for the price "looking fine" with a coin priced as low as this one is now, it doesnt take much to manipulate the price...  If you take a good look at the market history the majority (not all before you go pointing out any) of the sells are large numbers where as a large portion of the buys are smaller numbers... That would be the ppl that are heavilly invested trying to salvage...  The sad thing is I get a feeling you arent "in on it" ... just some ignorant guy.  Dont get greedy with this one man... sell once you have a profit and RUN..

TLDR, see you calling me stupid in the first sentence, while.....:

14:28 <Travis726> I have no idea wtf is going on...

I hate myself for telling you anything btw, gave you way too viable info you obviously can't interpret. Seems to be the way of the world.

Everyone knows BCT is just a big trollfest, only good for reading ANN, other than that it has 0 credibility. Ur fudding the wrong channels.

U guys are obvious novice day traders that think they're losing money.

I trade long term and doing quite well. I represent a whole gang of hodlers.

If read in context you can see me saying "I have no idea wtf is going on" is just a way of me saying. "This is an absolute clusterfuck of a mess", but I guess you are just proving you "stupidity" by taking shit so literal.

Dont kid yourself, anyone that visits this board regularly will see that I am not your standard fud'er.  I am far from a "day trader loosing money", but pulling out the "this is just fud" shows me you are pretty fucking desperate.  Just go start your moderated thread already... Im sure no one will create an unmoderated one Tongue.  No point in arguing with you, you have shown that either:
A) you are either in on this sham (better than scam as its thrown around way to easily)
or
B) You are mentally challenged. . . .

Rather than argue Ill just pop up every now and again with something like

THIS COIN IS A TOTAL SHAM. THE DEV DUMPED A MILLION COINS TO BUY BACK IN CHEAPER AFTER ALL THE FUD FROM HIM DUMPING.  I HAVE NO DOUBT THE PRICE WILL GO UP AS THERE IS A GROUP THAT IS GOING TO PUMP THIS COIN IN THE FUTURE SO YOU "COULD" MAKE MONEY, BUT TREAD LIGHTLY. A VERY SMALL NUMBER HOLD A VERY, VERY LARGE AMOUNT OF COINS AND WHEN THEY SELL THE PRICE WILL PLUMMET.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

just read through the last few pages, the dev admitted it. . .

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
travis72682

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:45:50 AM

u guys r ok with 300-1k BTC IPO's but when dev. makes 1-2% pre-mine it's all wrong lol.

If you dig through my posts you will find that I have said in the past that I believe that the dev should have access to some coins. just not to dump them all at once (fail), and not to dump them on day 3 during a fud panic (fail).

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
mightgetlucky

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:53:24 AM

u guys r ok with 300-1k BTC IPO's but when dev. makes 1-2% pre-mine it's all wrong lol.

If you dig through my posts you will find that I have said in the past that I believe that the dev should have access to some coins. just not to dump them all at once (fail), and not to dump them on day 3 during a fud panic (fail).

not to worried il just get to try trading bot at this low price. Smiley good luck accumulating 0.5 BTC of coins if ul want to try it too...

travis72682

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:55:55 AM

not to worried il just get to try trading bot at this low price. Smiley good luck accumulating 0.5 BTC of coins if ul want to try it too...

I'll give you that.. If you want the trading bot now is the time to "buy" it lol... Assuming you trust the dev.... He most likely will deliver. Of course I thought he would most likely NOT sell his premine 3 days in...

mightgetlucky

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:01:17 PM

I'll give you that.. If you want the trading bot now is the time to "buy" it lol... Assuming you trust the dev.... He most likely will deliver. Of course I thought he would most likely NOT sell his premine 3 days in...

I do trust him, all the fud is helping the lower buy price for the bot Smiley i wonder what happens when 100 or 1000 ppl want to try it at the same time  Wink
CryptoGoon

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 12:03:24 PM

Yeah not getting any lower though from here, will see a steady rise considering people prolly wanna test out this software.
CryptoGoon

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 12:05:46 PM

I do trust him, all the fud is helping the lower buy price for the bot Smiley i wonder what happens when 100 or 1000 ppl want to try it at the same time  Wink

Yeah dev's been around in crypto.

You got ur moon suit ready I see.
mightgetlucky

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:07:02 PM

Yeah not getting any lower though from here, will see a steady rise considering people prolly wanna test out this software.

my point exactly Smiley
travis72682

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:38:53 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 12:49:58 PM by travis72682

I do trust him, all the fud is helping the lower buy price for the bot Smiley i wonder what happens when 100 or 1000 ppl want to try it at the same time  Wink

The question Im wondering is how the fuck can numerous arbitrage bots all run using the same exchanges, and all be profitable.  Unless I am missing something (could be the case) You get enough of these bots and they eat up all the arbitrage. . . And I dont think the number is very high...

edit: also, after a quick google the price looks like it still may be too much if you are just talking about purchasing the bot.. This guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=725665.0 sold his arbitrage bot for .1 btc.  To be at that price gns needs to sell at 100 satoshi Tongue

On a side note:
BEFORE YOU BUY THIS SHIT YOU MAY WANNA READ THE LAST COUPLE PAGES..
TL:DR? DEV SOLD PREMINE TO CAUSE FUD TO BUY IN CHEAPER

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:58:25 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 01:18:54 PM by EmilioMann

First, I never will invest in a coin with ipo. But I invest without problems in coins with reasonable premine, until 3% and with a spreadsheet of expenses.
Second, the premine here when mining pow finished was ~7%, when I asked if he would distribute the excess in the community or burn, he did dump 1 million
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:31:47 PM

thats right premine was 2.1 million coins out of supply of 30 million
so thats approx 7%
the dev dumped 1000000@450 for a total for 4.5 BTC
so he fucked his own coin for 4.5 BTC
there will be no arb app
it will be months before arb app sees the light of day
by that time i could have made 2-3 times return by being in other coins
i feel sorry for the suckers still bag holding this
if it gets a pump to 400
take ya loss and walk away

This dev isnt really rich, and he has worked a long time on this bot and very hard. He releases his coin with a premine indeed. It was his way out of the missery, be able to pay the house, family a little bit easier. And then out of the blue while he did everything good.

You all start spreading MASSIVE fud. Making a fake new account and telling u dumped the premine. Like wtf?
If I would have worked so hard on it , and I saw such an unfair fud attack. I would dump the shit out of that premine and atleast take some profit for all the work I put into it. Thats what I would have done.
And 1m coins really isnt that much. My friend bought 600k around 400k so it diddnt had that much inpact.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:44:37 PM

thats right premine was 2.1 million coins out of supply of 30 million
so thats approx 7%
the dev dumped 1000000@450 for a total for 4.5 BTC
so he fucked his own coin for 4.5 BTC
there will be no arb app
it will be months before arb app sees the light of day
by that time i could have made 2-3 times return by being in other coins
i feel sorry for the suckers still bag holding this
if it gets a pump to 400
take ya loss and walk away

This dev isnt really rich, and he has worked a long time on this bot and very hard. He releases his coin with a premine indeed. It was his way out of the missery, be able to pay the house, family a little bit easier. And then out of the blue while he did everything good.

You all start spreading MASSIVE fud. Making a fake new account and telling u dumped the premine. Like wtf?
If I would have worked so hard on it , and I saw such an unfair fud attack. I would dump the shit out of that premine and atleast take some profit for all the work I put into it. Thats what I would have done.
And 1m coins really isnt that much. My friend bought 600k around 400k so it diddnt had that much inpact.

sshh scammer your words mean nothing.

any dev dumping the premine so hard and fast has ZERO credibility and no faith in his own coin - which is a copy and paste pile of premined junk.

If he has any faith in his skills to create anything new and useful then there is no reason to dump your premine.

Any zero post dev claiming a huge premine should be shunned.

Your friend bought ..... hehe i love the stories that start like that.

Altpocalypse

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:48:01 PM

I rarely ever post on this site because I believe it is mostly a source of negativity.  But I'll just throw out some facts real quick and everyone can do their own research.

Myself and a small group of other crypto enthusiasts have been talking extensively with the dev for the past few days.  During that time, he has been open with us in stating that he sold part of the premine.  I haven't read any of the past pages in this thread, but he basically told us that he needed the cash for unexpected personal issues and looked at it as paying himself back a little bit for spending so much time on this project.   I agree with all of you that he sold too early and that has been detrimental to the coin's price within it's beginning stages.  But like I said, he needed the money rather than just wanting a quick buck, and that's why he did what he did when he did it.  I think most of us would have done the same if we were in his shoes.  I truly believe there was no intent on scamming people or dumping and abandoning the coin.  After all, he's been open with everyone as far as I can tell and he's still around, developing and communicating.

The dev has been extremely accepting of constructive criticism and suggestions regarding his arbitage software and the future of the project.  We have tried to take some of the effort of communicating off his shoulders so he can focus on the important aspects of the coin, which is the functionality of the his arb bot / trading software.  He sent the software to some of us last night.  Although not fully functional yet, it was able to be sampled and tested.  I believe the dates in the timeline are very realistic.  

I'll also be open and say that I've been buying up the coin under 200 sats.  So has anyone else that has been talking with the dev, as well as those who have checked out the software.  I'm not trying to hype the coin or persuade everyone to buy it.  As with twitter, I don't tell people to buy or sell.  If I talk about a coin, I just openly inform people of what I am personally buying at the moment.  

travis72682

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:43:48 PM

Myself and a small group of other crypto enthusiasts have been talking extensively with the dev for the past few days.  During that time, he has been open with us in stating that he sold part of the premine.  I haven't read any of the past pages in this thread, but he basically told us that he needed the cash for unexpected personal issues and looked at it as paying himself back a little bit for spending so much time on this project.   I agree with all of you that he sold too early and that has been detrimental to the coin's price within it's beginning stages.  But like I said, he needed the money rather than just wanting a quick buck, and that's why he did what he did when he did it.  I think most of us would have done the same if we were in his shoes.  I truly believe there was no intent on scamming people or dumping and abandoning the coin.  After all, he's been open with everyone as far as I can tell and he's still around, developing and communicating.

If he hadnt said himself that he sold the premine, and is buying back in cheaper than I could go with that argument.  By doing just that he FUCKED those who were most loyal to him at the time (those of us holding large amounts of coins even while the fud shitstorm went down). Shit, the least he could have done was give irc a heads up before posting it on btct that he dumped a million coins.. But he didnt, because his intention was to create fud so he could buy back in cheaper.  The whole thing would have worked and I was planning on making money right there with yah man... but sevith got fucking greedy.

GnosisDev (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:23:00 PM

If he hadnt said himself that he sold the premine, and is buying back in cheaper than I could go with that argument.  By doing just that he FUCKED those who were most loyal to him at the time (those of us holding large amounts of coins even while the fud shitstorm went down). Shit, the least he could have done was give irc a heads up before posting it on btct that he dumped a million coins.. But he didnt, because his intention was to create fud so he could buy back in cheaper.  The whole thing would have worked and I was planning on making money right there with yah man... but sevith got fucking greedy.

I didn't dump the premine. Once again, I will tell you. I sold bits and pieces around 5-10k per order, over the course of 2 days, so I did NOT hurt the market. So for anyone who thinks I DUMPED it all in one shot and KILLED the market, please show me where my volume is on the chart's because I know exactly where it is, That original dump after the coin hit trex was the holder who has 15-20GH mining the coin from day one. and it is FAR more volume than I had. You literally CAN'T tell where i sold because the price didn't budge.
travis72682

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:27:10 PM

I didn't dump the premine. Once again, I will tell you. I sold bits and pieces around 5-10k per order, over the course of 2 days, so I did NOT hurt the market. So for anyone who thinks I DUMPED it all in one shot and KILLED the market, please show me where my volume is on the chart's because I know exactly where it is, That original dump after the coin hit trex was the holder who has 15-20GH mining the coin from day one. and it is FAR more volume than I had. You literally CAN'T tell where i sold because the price didn't budge.

You fucked the price not because of the million coins themselves.. But from the shit storm of dumping from investors BECAUSE you DUMPED.. I call bullshit on the 10k at a time remark btw... I would hope even you would come to your senses before you got through a million coins 10k at a time...

GnosisDev (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:28:41 PM

You fucked the price not because of the million coins themselves.. But from the shit storm of dumping from investors BECAUSE you DUMPED.. I call bullshit on the 10k at a time remark btw... I would hope even you would come to your senses before you got through a million coins 10k at a time...

Want me to post trade history?
travis72682

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:32:20 PM

Want me to post trade history?

lol, sure

anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:38:29 PM

We're going mainstream! PGA Tour player and BTC trader is talking about us!!

https://twitter.com/philfrancis77/status/514813145618317313
GnosisDev (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:40:28 PM

We're going mainstream! PGA Tour player and BTC trader is talking about us!!

https://twitter.com/philfrancis77/status/514813145618317313

Good to see some productive positivity this morning, instead of all the negative nonsense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: