Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bulanula lives in Nigeria ?
Yes - 0 (0%)
NO - 0 (0%)
I beez a trollin' hard dood - 0 (0%)
Unlock voting mods ! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unjust scammer tag  (Read 47999 times)
bulanula (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 01:36:17 PM

Here I am with a big fat scammer tag related to this issue here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483.msg841913#msg841913

How is this a scam :

-ad was still there until theymos removed it yesterday

-coins still in the address here http://blockchain.info/address/1Bu1424Lf7y3Jz9p4ZyCo2mRSQDwdaXrHa

-I never told him to give me ANYTHING; he claims he sent me 25 BTC by mistake LOL

He made a mistake and sent me 1 million BTC and I am the scammer Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 02:54:50 PM

Stop your bitching.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 03:08:31 PM

Here I am with a big fat scammer tag related to this issue here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483.msg841913#msg841913

I don't think you're a scammer at all. You're just an unethical sleeze  who profits off of other people's mistakes.

The scammer tag isn't appropriate at all, but there is no "Unethical Scummyfuck" tag.

P.S. I voted "no" because you're not a scammer. You're just unethical and the more people whom you draw attention to yourself will only confer with this.

bulanula (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 03:19:41 PM

I don't think you're a scammer at all. You're just an unethical sleeze  who profits off of other people's mistakes.

The scammer tag isn't appropriate at all, but there is no "Unethical Scummyfuck" tag.

P.S. I voted "no" because you're not a scammer. You're just unethical and the more people whom you draw attention to yourself will only confer with this.

I agree. There is no scam here at all.

His mistake and I tried my best to give his service he paid for 10 months + 2 bonus of my own will.

He decides to come and attack me here and on BTC-E publicly and refuses to cooperate with me and still wants he money back after he made the damn mistake !

I am no scammer. Registered 10 May 2011.

Did deals with people like mrx ( he sent me 7 BTC first for a software license ), lightlord ( he sent me first 1.5 BTC for 100 SLC back in the day ), Herodes ( tested some SMS features for 35 BTC worth ), sonba ( sold a mobo to Chefnet for 62.5 BTC and he was escrow ) and I did not scam anyone EVER. Got some great bitcoin-otc feedback also.

Please remove this annoying scammer tag + can't edit posts + can't change profile.

I am not trying to sell anything to anyone on here right now anyway. It's not like I was selling you all the moon surface for BTC Cheesy
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2012, 03:29:34 PM

So let me get this straight, you have acces to this 25 BTC and refuse to pay them back ?

bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2012, 03:31:35 PM

You can fix it and you don't.
that is Your mistake you gotta learn to face up to it. If you don't like the smell, then fix it.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 03:31:43 PM

So let me get this straight, you have acces to this 25 BTC and refuse to pay them back ?

Yep. Even after the guy showed proof that he owned it and sent it himself.

I'm really surprised how ignorant he is thinking that starting a thread about this and bringing attention to himself is going to do anything but wage a war against him.

bulanula (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 03:34:12 PM

Yep. Even after the guy showed proof that he owned it and sent it himself.

Well I did not tell the guy to sent me anything. He supposedly says it is a mistake. Can be a donation for all I care.

You send 2000 BTC to black hole like Mtgox did once with eligius you pay for your mistakes in life.

I would have refunded but he started attacking me publicly. He closed my BTC-e account. He attacks me on here. He did not even try to ask nicely to give his BTC back and just starts attacking.

I gave him the service he paid for. I don't do refunds using BTC. Especially for a jerk that does mistakes and comes out here calling me all sorts theif, scammer, liar etc. without privately trying to contact me in a nice manner.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 03:35:33 PM

I would have refunded but he started attacking me publicly.
No you wouldn't have. Stop lying. I read the entire log and your forum posts. You were going to give him "credit" for the "overspend".

Stop rationalizing and start being a man.

jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 03:37:47 PM

If the sender can verify that the coins are his by either:

1. making transactions to himself on the network proving he can move coins and controls the addresses
2. signs a message stating that he is the owner of one of the address that send the transaction

then the coins should be returned. Not doing so will probably get you banned from the forums.

Not that it matters much as it seems that bulanula one of the most ignored people on the forums.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2012, 03:38:36 PM

If the sender can verify that the coins are his by either:

1. making transactions to himself on the network proving he can move coins and controls the addresses
2. signs a message stating that he is the owner of one of the address that send the transaction

then the coins should be returned. Not doing so will probably get you banned from the forums.

Not that it matters much as it seems that bulanula one of the most ignored people on the forums.

+1

Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 03:39:25 PM

Dude, Just send back the coins with a "you fucked up, and caused me alot of grief" fee, Of like a coin.
Bam scammer tag gone.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 03:40:30 PM

No you wouldn't have. Stop lying. I read the entire log and your forum posts. You were going to give him "credit" for the "overspend".

I initially said I would give the BTC back. This was on easter Sunday and I was busy.

He sees that the BTC don't come back instantly ( I was with family on easter celebrations ) and he immediately starts screaming "SCAMMER, LIAR, THIEF" on BTC-E exchange. My account is banned there and he also comes here on the forums to shout scammer again.

After seeing this defamation and harassment of course I changed my mind and refused to refund. It is his mistake after all.

Best I can do for him is give him 10 months ( what he paid ) and 2 months bonus for the trouble. That is what I did.

I never told him to sent me 25 BTC. In life you make mistakes and he refuses to accept his own mistake. He starts acting like a jerk towards me and he still wants refund Undecided

The ad was there until theymos removed it yesterday. The BTC are not moved. Just because he is a VIP member and donated 50 BTC to forum he gets to give me scammer tag due to his OWN DAMN MISTAKE !
Turbor
Legendary

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2012, 03:42:30 PM

Some people have no honour and decency. Not your mistake ? That's typical eastern attitude...

Be a man and pay him back ! You don't take what you don't deserve.

matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2012, 03:43:01 PM

Well most people apart from "Scammers" would have paid him back in full and received much kudos and/or a donation for the trouble.

server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 03:43:08 PM

I initially said I would give the BTC back. This was on easter Sunday and I was busy.

He sees that the BTC don't come back instantly ( I was with family on easter celebrations ) and he immediately starts screaming "SCAMMER, LIAR, THIEF" on BTC-E exchange. My account is banned there and he also comes here on the forums to shout scammer again.

After seeing this defamation and harassment of course I changed my mind and refused to refund. It is his mistake after all.

Best I can do for him is give him 10 months ( what he paid ) and 2 months bonus for the trouble. That is what I did.

I never told him to sent me 25 BTC. In life you make mistakes and he refuses to accept his own mistake. He starts acting like a jerk towards me and he still wants refund Undecided

The ad was there until theymos removed it yesterday. The BTC are not moved. Just because he is a VIP member and donated 50 BTC to forum he gets to give me scammer tag due to his OWN DAMN MISTAKE !

just pay back asap.... don't be such a jerk.

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 03:43:23 PM

You don't take what you deserve.
Yeah!
Turbor
Legendary

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2012, 03:45:42 PM

Yeah!

Edited  Cheesy

bulanula (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 03:45:50 PM

Yeah!

He gave me the BTC with his own free will. I never hacked his client. I never pointed a gun to his head.

He acts like a jerk and starts attacking me FIRST before I even had chance to give BTC back = I don't give refund.

He is the first jerk and then why should I not also be a jerk too if he acts like a jerk with me Huh

This is nothing but a scam just a silly mistake he refuses to accept.

I get the scammer tag just because he is VIP on here and donated to forum ... so he gets to label me anything Cry
Turbor
Legendary

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2012, 03:48:08 PM

Yeah!

He gave me the BTC with his own free will. I never hacked his client. I never pointed a gun to his head.

He acts like a jerk and starts attacking me FIRST before I even had chance to give BTC back = I don't give refund.

He is the first jerk and then why should I not also be a jerk too if he acts like a jerk with me Huh

This is nothing but a scam just a silly mistake he refuses to accept.

I get the scammer tag just because he is VIP on here and donated to forum ... so he gets to label me anything Cry

You cry around like a child. Send him back his money. You are a scammer rat if you don't.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: