Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bulanula lives in Nigeria ?
Yes - 0 (0%)
NO - 0 (0%)
I beez a trollin' hard dood - 0 (0%)
Unlock voting mods ! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unjust scammer tag  (Read 48010 times)
Lord F(r)og
Donator

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 06:21:52 PM

Did I tell that smart1985 to give me anything ?
Am I a scammer ?
The answer to both questions is NO.
and if someone accidently drops a coin paying at the cash desk you'll put your foot on it claiming it yours, because you didn't asked for it! fits to your factitious character. but this is much too personal for you, face to face isn't your favor. it's like a step in the back then running with the money. you've deserved a sound trashing not just a scammertag. take a deep look in the mirror and feel what constitutes you, nothing.

Analogy fail.

This is BTC. This is not USD. This is not a scam ! I don't do refunds for asshats that start attacking me and DDOSing me.

If somebody gave you 1 000 USD through the post anonymously how do you return it ?

Analogy fail.

smart claimed the btc with proof

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2012, 06:22:37 PM

Analogy fail.

This is BTC. This is not USD. This is not a scam ! I don't do refunds for asshats that start attacking me and DDOSing me.

If somebody gave you 1 000 USD through the post anonymously how do you return it ?

Nope, I am pretty sure your analogy fails.  If you receive USD in the mail and have no idea who the sender is, then you obviously can't send it back.  But you know who the sender is, and have acknowledged as much yourself.  So you can send it back, and you ought to, both morally and legally.  Or else the scammer tag is well placed and you can live with it.

I have had several people accidentally pay for Casascius Coins twice.  I have always refunded the overpayment, no questions asked.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
bulanula (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 06:24:06 PM

Did I tell that smart1985 to give me anything ?
Am I a scammer ?
The answer to both questions is NO.
and if someone accidently drops a coin paying at the cash desk you'll put your foot on it claiming it yours, because you didn't asked for it! fits to your factitious character. but this is much too personal for you, face to face isn't your favor. it's like a step in the back then running with the money. you've deserved a sound trashing not just a scammertag. take a deep look in the mirror and feel what constitutes you, nothing.

Analogy fail.

Analogy fail.

smart claimed the btc with proof

smart was being an asshole. In my books assholes don't get refunds.

Plain and simple.

Service was offered ( as was there until theymos removed it ). Coins still in address not moved. He made the damn mistake he pays for it.

Scammer my ass. VIP preferential treatment and trolls is the reason for my scammer tag.
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2012, 06:25:12 PM

In the rest of ours, they do.  That is why you have a scammer tag.  Thanks for demonstrating so clearly it is justified.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 06:28:42 PM

In the rest of ours, they do.  That is why you have a scammer tag.  Thanks for demonstrating so clearly it is justified.

Well TBH I don't give a shit anyway about no damn scammer tag.

It is not like I am trying to sell some bullshit on here anyway.

He is the one setting up doctored gambling sites ( BTC-PLAY.COM ) and a classical HYIP ( MYBITCOINTRADE.COM ). 

Peace, trolls !
Lord F(r)og
Donator

Activity: 477

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 06:29:24 PM

Scammer my ass. VIP preferential treatment and trolls is the reason for my scammer tag.

reading your subterranean posts with bleeding eyes for quite a while shows a different picture to me
copumpkin
Donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 08:04:19 PM

I don't even get a chance of appeal or to defend myself.

Then try to, right here. I've made a couple of posts already explaining how what you did was wrong, and you keep ignoring them and focusing on the trolls and bitching about how the VIP is getting preferential treatment. We've established that the whole "I didn't hold a gun to his head so his money transfer was clearly a donation to me" angle is bullshit, so give us another justification of your behavior.

My justification was this :

1. He made the mistake and he takes it out on me. Calls me scammer, thief, liar; gets my BTC-E account banned and comes on here as well to get me scam tag just because he is VIP

2. All this before I even had chance to pay BTC back because it was easter time celebrations

3. Seeing his procedure and decision to directly attack me without giving me a chance to give his btc back and talking to me about it nicely in private and not ruining my reputation

4. I decide to give refund in the form of product so I give him 10 months ( what he paid ) and 2 months bonus. It was the best I could do. Money is still there. Ad was there until theymos removed it. His mistake and I try and compensate for it but if he is a jerk with me I am also a jerk with him. He started it.

Why does he still not comment on here and talk to me privately to sort it out like two men ? Why does he attack me indirectly being a pussy ?

Why does he use theymos ( gives me scammer tag ) and other ways to attack me indirectly ?

He does not want his little side business with mybitcointrade.com and btc-play.com to get hurt and other people to see he is attacking me directly.

You don't get to steal from someone if they're a dick to you. Did you read the article I linked to? Do you think the legal outcome would have been different had the sender of the quarter-million GBP been a dick to the receiver? This isn't even about being the better person, as some people have made it out to be. It's about not stealing someone's money. Remember kids: possession does not imply ownership. And we may not have the technical means, with bitcoin, to reclaim someone's property, but that doesn't stop it from being theirs. The lack of chargebacks doesn't magically make the notion of theft obsolete.
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 08:06:56 PM

Both casascius and copumpkin are obviously just part of the nepotism since they donated to the forums! Angry

and gigavps, and Matthew, and …

… Oh.
copumpkin
Donator

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 08:09:11 PM

Both casascius and copumpkin are obviously just part of the nepotism since they donated to the forums! Angry

… Oh.

Yeah, I'm actually just doing this cause smart1985 (was that his username?) is paying me 50 coins to argue on his behalf Smiley I don't give a fuck, otherwise.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 08:09:37 PM

LOL, not too long ago Matthew was on the other side of the fence,
I'd hardly call that being "on the other side of the fence". More like a newbie not knowing how to handle a situation because he was robbed. OP is clearly just butthurt and trying to get a quick profit.

bulanula (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 08:10:52 PM

… Oh.

Funny you should mention that.

I did not notice that myself ...

It still is bullshit.

I don't deserve this scammer tag.

I did not tell him to give me anything.

This is not USD or real life. This is a forum and BTC.

In BTC there are no refunds. It is meant to be irreversible. I was not asking for USD.

You make a mistake you face up to it. There is no chargeback or some other crap.

You delete the wallet the coins are lost etc.
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 08:10:57 PM

… Oh.

Yeah, I'm actually just doing this cause smart1985 (was that his username?) is paying me 50 coins to argue on his behalf Smiley I don't give a fuck, otherwise.
What?! smart1985, I want a raise!
copumpkin
Donator

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 08:16:08 PM

In BTC there are no refunds. It is meant to be irreversible. I was not asking for USD.

You make a mistake you face up to it. There is no chargeback or some other crap.

As I just said, the lack of chargebacks (a technical feature) doesn't make theft (a human act) obsolete. The fact that we consider spending an erroneous transfer to be theft is not dependent on the currency in which it happens. If I you're my neighbor and accidentally receive my sweet-ass pimped out computer (physical goods), you don't get to use it. If you accidentally receive my bank transfer (USD), you don't get to spend it. If you accidentally receive my bitcoins (virtual currency), you don't get to keep it. Or rather, you do, but it makes you a thief.

It's up to you, really, but your reaction and lame attempts to justify your act of theft have done way more to destroy your reputation than the scammer tag ever did.
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 08:19:20 PM

As I just said, the lack of chargebacks doesn't make theft obsolete. The fact that we consider spending an erroneous transfer to be theft is not dependent on the currency in which it happens. If I you're my neighbor and accidentally receive my sweet-ass pimped out computer (physical goods), you don't get to use it. If you accidentally receive my bank transfer (USD), you don't get to spend it. If you accidentally receive my bitcoins (virtual currency), you don't get to keep it. Or rather, you do, but it makes you a thief.

It's up to you, really, but your reaction and lame attempts to justify your act of theft have done way more to destroy your reputation than the scammer tag ever did.
This is a good analogy. If the postman delivers something to you that should have gone to the guy next door, do you keep it even though the label says his name and not yours? If you do, that is theft, and you deserve to be in prison for being a thief.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Rothgar

Activity: 374

Tune in to Neocash Radio

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2012, 08:21:07 PM

I mistakenly paid twice for coffee (same address.)  I sent a private E-mail and said that if I got the over payment back or if I got double the product, I would be a happy customer.  

I was a happy customer. Always use a fresh address for payments.  Then there would be less confusion.  You should want to have happy customers because they will say things like:

http://bitbrew.net/
is a very reputable website!!!

Visit http://neocashradio.com for the premier weekly bitcoin podcast.
Follow neocashradio on twitter.  https://twitter.com/NeocashRadio
JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 08:26:54 PM

Not taking sides here, but has anyone overpaid a Cell Phone company before? I have. The 'bastards' didn't give back my $700 dollars, they gave me a 'credit'.

They however, should've given back my overpayment. Maybe keep a few bucks for processing.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 08:27:54 PM

I mistakenly paid twice for coffee (same address.)  I sent a private E-mail and said that if I got the over payment back or if I got double the product, I would be a happy customer.  

I was a happy customer. Always use a fresh address for payments.  Then there would be less confusion.  You should want to have happy customers because they will say things like:

http://bitbrew.net/
is a very reputable website!!!

Well two differences in my case :

-the guy was not happy with double the product

-the guy started attacking me and claiming I am scammer, theif, liar PUBLICLY

Result : I sure as hell won't give him no damn refund for a customer that is stupid and does not know how to handle his own damn mistake and stupidity !
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 08:32:41 PM

Not taking sides here, but has anyone overpaid a Cell Phone company before? I have. The 'bastards' didn't give back my $700 dollars, they gave me a 'credit'.

They however, should've given back my overpayment. Maybe keep a few bucks for processing.

It is a well known fact that cell phone companies ( just like me ) are complete thieves and should be in prison.

I am surprised you did not know that.

I am just hoping that now Bubba will accept BTC and not only cigarettes while I am there Tongue

What I did was completely OK and not a scam. I gave him the damn product what he paid for. Coins still damn there.

I don't give refunds to customers that call me scammer and abuse my reputation PUBLICLY without consulting me first in private.

You don't like my no BTC refund policy ? Don't send me 10 000 BTCs

Whoever still cannot see this is confused.
Retard
Prime Minister
VIP

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 08:35:28 PM

I don't give refunds to customers that call me scammer and abuse my reputation PUBLICLY without consulting me first in private.

You forget something or ?
http://www.vms1.de/img/bu1.png ( read from Down to Top ) ( time stamp 8.04 16:16:30 http://cryptocoin.info/log.php )

We talk before the block was found about this mistake and we talk about payback and You are a thief ...

I go t the public after you break your word ! Dont forget it
copumpkin
Donator

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 08:36:51 PM

Well two differences in my case :

-the guy was not happy with double the product

-the guy started attacking me and claiming I am scammer, theif, liar PUBLICLY

Result : I sure as hell won't give him no damn refund for a customer that is stupid and does not know how to handle his own damn mistake and stupidity !

You're sounding like a broken record, so I might as well repeat what I said last time: you are not entitled to take his money because he was a dick to you. We might not have technical means to enforce a judgment against you, but the social means (labeling you a thief, ostracizing you) seem to work just fine, too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: