Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bulanula lives in Nigeria ?
Yes - 0 (0%)
NO - 0 (0%)
I beez a trollin' hard dood - 0 (0%)
Unlock voting mods ! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unjust scammer tag  (Read 48010 times)
bulanula (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 11:53:10 AM

No too flashy, well please put the other in your sig when you are able to. Hope you are having a nice day.

Also, why would people be confused ?

Says it right here in my profile :

Admin notes:   Scammer info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483.msg841913#msg841913

Having a damn nice day with those 25 BTC I obtained by holding a AK47 to smart1985's head in my wallet ( http://blockchain.info/address/1Bu1424Lf7y3Jz9p4ZyCo2mRSQDwdaXrHa ). Just waiting for the price to rise to $100 so I can cash out.

My only regret : not scamming 10 000 BTC like shakaru, mybitcoin, bitomat, linode Cheesy

I truly am the greatest scammer on here !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 11:56:02 AM

Well those people are dead to us, YOU can make things right but refuse to do so.

You should also add that link to your sig when you are able to.

PS. I know you are trying to prove that BTC is safe. But you are missing the complete point. YES bitcoin can never do chargebacks. NO ONE other than YOU can ever do a chargeback. You proved that cannot be broken. But NO ONE EVER SAID it should change your morals. How can you live with yourself keeping someone elses money?? You seriously wouldn't care if someone did that to you? Karma is real and will come back at you.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 11:58:49 AM

If an online wallet took 25 btc from you, you wouldnt care?

bulanula (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 12:03:29 PM

I am not an online wallet. I am not a physical store. We are not on the pavement and he dropped $100 note.

The guy gave me 25 BTC with his own free will. I don't do refunds in BTC. I offered to give him 10 months of service just like the cell phone company example before.

He acts like a jerk to me and still wants a refund ? LOL. Label me a scammer all you want but we all know that is BS. Coins still not moved, ad was there until theymos removed it to incriminate me, I did not steal anything from smart1985 - he gave me 25 BTC with his own free will.

Not my fault I am a scammer. Once a scammer, always a scammer. Kiss
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 12:05:46 PM

I am not an online wallet. I am not a physical store. We are not on the pavement and he dropped $100 note.

The guy gave me 25 BTC with his own free will. I don't do refunds in BTC. I offered to give him 10 months of service just like the cell phone company example before.

He acts like a jerk to me and still wants a refund ? LOL. Label me a scammer all you want but we all know that is BS. Coins still not moved, ad was there until theymos removed it to incriminate me, I did not steal anything from smart1985 - he gave me 25 BTC with his own free will.

Shut up scummyfuck. No one is listening to your mental masturbation.

bulanula (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 12:08:13 PM

Love the insults. Keep 'em coming ! Guess me and you and terrytibbs are in the "club" right now.

Shame we don't have our own SCAMMER subforum and neither of us are from Nigeria Grin

Feel free to press that brown kidney infection ignore button. Soon, nobody will be listening to my ramblings at this rate !
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 12:49:00 PM

Love the insults. Keep 'em coming ! Guess me and you and terrytibbs are in the "club" right now.

Shame we don't have our own SCAMMER subforum and neither of us are from Nigeria Grin

Feel free to press that brown kidney infection ignore button. Soon, nobody will be listening to my ramblings at this rate !

There's a difference between you, terrytibbs and myself.

Terrytibbs sold something that ended up being stolen (long story short) and waited a long long time to refund users. Questionable, yes. Scammer, not exactly. Most people didn't believe he was a scammer and eventually he paid it back when he could because it seemed the right thing to do.

I bought something but was unable to send coins in time and someone got angry and started posting (much worse than smart1985 did to you) and took the product I had purchased and posted the original source files of it onto the forums instructing everyone to abuse it. When I refused to pay on principle, I had no idea there are mods on this website who were there to delegate. I was so new that I thought I had to defend myself. Questionable, yes. Scammer, not exactly. Most people know I wasn't scamming and even the mods themselves told the scummyfuck I was buying from that he should burn in hell, but ultimately I paid because I learned that the mods were taking responsibility for the decisions and would record the good deed. (Free publicity of how awesome I am basically).

You however are not new, so you don't have my excuse.

You did not sell something and have it end up being stolen, so you don't have terry's excuse.

You are basically stealing something that was given to you by accident and saying "Fuck you, got mine".

On an ethical level, you're garbage. You must be really poor and a broke ass bum to act like that, so I take it that you have no food money and are currently going through a difficult time in your life, and thus I can understand keeping the money. You're not a scammer, you're just a slimy disgusting maggot. You're the kind of maggot that if someone dropped their wallet, you would pick it up and hide it from them because "they dropped it! Fuck them, got mine!".

Society should collectively destroy you and your kind. I'll say it again, you're not a scammer.  You're a maggot that society should be rebuking.

As for "the club", we are in fact in a club-- the "Theymos doesn't know the difference between scammer and unethical" club. The sooner we get separate titles the better. We aren't however related on any other level as I am an honest person and you're a scummyfuck.

Soon bulanula. Soon.

vampire

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 12:56:21 PM

Nobody "took" anything. It was given to him and he gave the customer equal product/service for the money sent. Go to a store and make a "mistake" buying more than you needed. Many times all you will get is "store credit" for the return.

The "Libertarian" forum admins are like The State who must protect us from our own stupidity.

I am not disagreeing that he shouldnt pay the guy back, but he certainly should charge a fee for being forced to "do something" because someone else was a stupid fuck dumb ass who cant type or read what he types before hitting the send button.

I think the scammer tag is a bit overboard.

He has been charged, tried, convicted, and sentenced for giving the guy product/service valued at the amount sent... then of doing "nothing"... guilty of "inaction" becasue the guy made a mistake or had buyers remorse.

If I've sent 100 bucks instead of 10 to a company, they would pay my money back. Mistakes happen, and in normal society people deal with that.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 12:57:52 PM

Yeah, I would support removing the tag for even returing HALF the funds back. That's fair, but this guy totally doesn't care about morality.

rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 01:47:47 PM

FORUM FEATURE REQUEST: The ability to ignore individual threads. PLEASE.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 02:15:33 PM

FORUM FEATURE REQUEST: The ability to ignore individual threads. PLEASE.

Unsubscribe. But yes, this feature would be a convenience.
JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 02:15:51 PM

Yep, they kept my money and refused to give me a refund.

I switched carriers, swore to never use them again, and told everyone else the same.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Matoking

Activity: 352

Firstbits: 1m8xa

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 02:39:38 PM

It literally takes a minute to repay the 22.5 BTC that were sent accidentally, but instead of doing that, you chose to bitch about getting labeled a scammer and getting (rightfully) banned from BTC-e, as if labeling scammers as scammers was a dishonest practice.

BTC : 1CcpmVDLvR7DgA5deFGScoNhiEtiJnh6H4 - LTC : LYTnoXAHNsemMB2jhCSi1znQqnfupdRkSy
Bitcoin-otc
BitBin - earn bitcoins with your pastes!
BrightAnarchist
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 853
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 03:46:00 PM

Yep, they kept my money and refused to give me a refund.

I switched carriers, swore to never use them again, and told everyone else the same.

Which carrier was it?
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 05:05:06 PM

Not taking sides here, but has anyone overpaid a Cell Phone company before? I have. The 'bastards' didn't give back my $700 dollars, they gave me a 'credit'.

They however, should've given back my overpayment. Maybe keep a few bucks for processing.
Actually, because you had a recurring contract (which was explicitly agreed to, unlike in this case), they were entitled to keep it as a credit. However, if you decided to terminate the contract (which was implicitly done here, but was likely explicit in your case), they would have been required to return any unused credit. If they still haven't refunded you since you closed your account, head down to your local courthouse and fill out the small claims paperwork.

Now, as for the special treatment given to VIPs, I'm pretty sure that this is the policy (some of which has been given to us explicitly, some implicitly):
1) Mods are supposed to message you whenever we delete your posts, telling you why.
2) We're supposed to respond to you ASAP when you PM a staff member.
3) Scam reports from VIPs should be given a higher priority.

Note that with 3, however, that doesn't affect the judgement. All it does is put you on the top of the work queue. As for the evidence argument, the evidence here was overwhelming and complete. The reason these usually take so long is because we aren't given all the evidence we initially need. If we are, we are able to act immediately.

JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 05:36:07 PM

Not taking sides here, but has anyone overpaid a Cell Phone company before? I have. The 'bastards' didn't give back my $700 dollars, they gave me a 'credit'.

They however, should've given back my overpayment. Maybe keep a few bucks for processing.
Actually, because you had a recurring contract (which was explicitly agreed to, unlike in this case), they were entitled to keep it as a credit. However, if you decided to terminate the contract (which was implicitly done here, but was likely explicit in your case), they would have been required to return any unused credit. If they still haven't refunded you since you closed your account, head down to your local courthouse and fill out the small claims paperwork.

Now, as for the special treatment given to VIPs, I'm pretty sure that this is the policy (some of which has been given to us explicitly, some implicitly):
1) Mods are supposed to message you whenever we delete your posts, telling you why.
2) We're supposed to respond to you ASAP when you PM a staff member.
3) Scam reports from VIPs should be given a higher priority.

Note that with 3, however, that doesn't affect the judgement. All it does is put you on the top of the work queue. As for the evidence argument, the evidence here was overwhelming and complete. The reason these usually take so long is because we aren't given all the evidence we initially need. If we are, we are able to act immediately.

Yes,

I did close the account and they didn't refund. I was aware of the ability to sue them. However, they are apparently aware that filing a small claims suit for $700 dollars is worth more trouble for most in time alone. It is their version of a scam.

As far as which carrier. I recall their logo colors where Yellow and White and are now in some distress.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Retard
Prime Minister
VIP

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 06:36:06 PM

bulanula how we can all agree?

The shit storm, but was already too much right?

Half and half, we all have our peace.

You are 18 years old then and had grown up.
Gladamas

Activity: 294

Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 08:35:10 PM

+1, lol he thinks hes being ddosed.

When is the DDOSing stopping ? 
Probably when you decide to stop pointing your skript at 127.0.0.1.

Another +1. I loled...

I'm proposing that we set up a fund to pay back smart1985 for the Bitcoins he lost. (Perhaps after he apologizes for calling Bulanula names?) Oh and Bulanula still has to pay him back anyway.

1GLADMZ5tL4HkS6BAWPfJLeZJCDHAd9Fr3 - LQ6Zx8v7fHVBiDX5Lmhbp6oEDB7dUFjANu
GPG 0xF219D5BB3C467E12 - Litecoin Forum
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 08:45:29 PM

eroxors
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 09:17:27 PM

bulanula = untrustworthy 12 year old?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: