Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bulanula lives in Nigeria ?
Yes - 0 (0%)
NO - 0 (0%)
I beez a trollin' hard dood - 0 (0%)
Unlock voting mods ! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unjust scammer tag  (Read 48010 times)
bulanula (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 05:26:39 PM

I had no debt it was a donation for all I care.

The fact that you choose to interpret it as such is what everyone is taking issue with. It amounts to someone handing the shopkeeper a $20 instead of a $10 by mistake, and the shopkeeper saying "as far as I'm concerned, that's my tip. You can't have it back". It's dishonest behavior, and that's why people are calling you out on it.

We're not saying you're the biggest scammer of all time, so don't trivialize the objections by making us sound irrational. You'd be pissed off if the shopkeeper kept your $20, even if it was just $10 lost. The fact that you're making this a huge issue of "bitcoin doesn't have chargebacks" just shows how far you've gone to rationalize what you've done and avoid admitting you're wrong. This has nothing to do with bitcoin chargebacks. We know that bitcoin can't do chargebacks, and that's why you still have the money. The point is your honesty (or lack thereof) and the fact that you're citing a technical aspect of bitcoin (the lack of chargebacks support in the protocol) as a justification for your own decision.

Yet another failogy.

It is more like this : smart1985 dropped a quarter in the sewer. I found it ( working like a rat in the sewers ) and kept it for myself. Finders-keepers.

I could have captured the DNA on the coin and gone to police station and scan the DNA database and return the lost quarter to smart1985 but why bother ?

He dropped the coin, his problem to get it back from the sewers !

I offered 10 months of service for 25 BTC ( original deal was 2.5 BTC for a month ) and he doesn't like that policy and I am huge scammer Cheesy

I would have returned if he did not attack me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
copumpkin
Donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 05:32:42 PM

I had no debt it was a donation for all I care.

The fact that you choose to interpret it as such is what everyone is taking issue with. It amounts to someone handing the shopkeeper a $20 instead of a $10 by mistake, and the shopkeeper saying "as far as I'm concerned, that's my tip. You can't have it back". It's dishonest behavior, and that's why people are calling you out on it.

We're not saying you're the biggest scammer of all time, so don't trivialize the objections by making us sound irrational. You'd be pissed off if the shopkeeper kept your $20, even if it was just $10 lost. The fact that you're making this a huge issue of "bitcoin doesn't have chargebacks" just shows how far you've gone to rationalize what you've done and avoid admitting you're wrong. This has nothing to do with bitcoin chargebacks. We know that bitcoin can't do chargebacks, and that's why you still have the money. The point is your honesty (or lack thereof) and the fact that you're citing a technical aspect of bitcoin (the lack of chargebacks support in the protocol) as a justification for your own decision.

Yet another failogy.

It is more like this : smart1985 dropped a quarter in the sewer. I found it ( working like a rat in the sewers ) and kept it for myself. Finders-keepers.

I could have captured the DNA on the coin and gone to police station and scan the DNA database and return the lost quarter to smart1985 but why bother ?

He dropped the coin, his problem to get it back from the sewers !

I offered 10 months of service for 25 BTC ( original deal was 2.5 BTC for a month ) and he doesn't like that policy and I am huge scammer Cheesy

I would have returned if he did not attack me.

He didn't drop a quarter though. Just like the shopkeeper situation, he handed you a bag of quarters as payment for something that only needed one quarter. The overpayment even happened in the same transaction, didn't it, so it was clearly from him (invalidating your DNA tracing argument).

The shopkeeper does not get to say "okay, you did give me $20 instead of $10. Here, have this bag of chicken feet that I sell for $10, and if you don't like it, fuck you."

You wanted what you were paying $10 for. Perhaps you might want the chicken feet (and then everything will be settled nicely), but that's the customer's decision, not the shopkeeper's. And if the customer does not want chicken feet, the shopkeeper is not entitled to the extra money.

Whether the customer is a dick or not is not relevant to the ethics/legality of the situation. I'd have preferred everyone to stay civil (you'll see in other threads I like to tell people to avoid calling things scams until it's verified) but things happened the way they did and that still does not justify your behavior.
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 06:48:38 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2012, 08:01:46 PM by Raize

What is this talk about A1BITCOINPOOL coming back and you buying my "debt" Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=66387.0

I have to believe you are a rational person who wants future business. It is in your best interests, especially since we are all early adopters of Bitcoin, to resolve this issue. All this has become is a confidence problem. Do you hang out on IRC semi-regularly? It sounds like maybe you do? We should chat.
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 08:40:58 PM

How smart1985 made my reputation total shit ( Raize requested this ) :

-banned BTC-E account with 26.99 ltc ( later refunded by exchange ); wasted 2 hours of time here talking about it with him but he refused to cooperate
-scammer tag on this forum because he is donator and i am an idiot nobody
-negative rating -1 on bitcoin-otc by "pigeons" ( not even smart1985 himself / maybe a sockpuppet )
-all BTC-E folks shouted "scammer"

Logs deleted when dodoking chose to close his account voluntarily after my account was banned unfairly on BTC-E and the other users called him and me a nazi nigger bitch or some other crap and nothing happened to their accounts.

It was easter sunday, i was visiting relatives when payment came in. I told him after 6 confirms i will send it back then i got into celebrations with family etc.

After a couple of hours ( 3 hours I think ) I came to him shouting scammer thief liar on BTC-e and threatening to ddos me and some other users saying "hack my private keys" lol.

I said best i can do for you in this situation is give 10 months of ad space but since you attack me like i am a fool no refund for you. 

Contacted sonba / Herodes ( past business relations I made deals worth 100 BTC with ) asking them to convince me to give BTC back.

JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 08:49:16 PM

Hey,

Donate 50 BTC to the forum and get all the upper class privileges we all enjoy up here. ::Wink::

I tell you man, it is hopping up here. Mods at your beckon call, special deals in the donator section, whiskey and cigar Thursdays.

All it takes is 50 BTC to join the 'club'.

Mitigate your losses already and get back to trading.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 08:52:10 PM

Bulanula's Bitcoin transactions on this forum and in the community :

-check my bitcoin-otc reputation : http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=bulanula

-sold 100 SLC to lightlord ( he paid first ) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=30541

-sold 7 BTC code for some software to mrx ( he paid first ) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=21410 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52385

-got 10 BTC from ptshamrock ( he allowed me to access his 10 rigs through ssh to try and get them setup last year )

-sold a motherboard to Chefnet for 62.5 BTC and sonba was escrow ( see bitcoin-otc )

-did some testing for a SMS portal for Herodes worth 30 BTC of TXs ( see bitcoin-otc )

-long time user registered for 1 year this May 11

Can I become a donator scammer Cheesy Huh

Feel free to think I am a scammer, I don't give a damn !

Gotta enjoy the scammer tag for some time then I will think about paying back ...

Retard
Prime Minister
VIP

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 10:13:05 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2012, 10:51:56 PM by smart1985

-banned BTC-E account with 26.99 ltc ( later refunded by exchange ); wasted 2 hours of time here talking about it with him but he refused to cooperate
-negative rating -1 on bitcoin-otc by "pigeons" ( not even smart1985 himself / maybe a sockpuppet )

Logs deleted when dodoking chose to close his account voluntarily after my account was banned unfairly on BTC-E and the other users called him and me a nazi nigger bitch or some other crap and nothing happened to their accounts.

It was easter sunday, i was visiting relatives when payment came in. I told him after 6 confirms i will send it back then i got into celebrations with family etc.

You forget that you write me a PM after your visit with your family that you didnt send back my coins ---- after them all this was begin
and now we are here again .... .

http://imm.io/oMAd
and we talked 5 Hours later on BtC-e Chat about them....
http://www.vms1.de/img/bu1.png
Never be before !!

Stop Lie

After a couple of hours ( 3 hours I think ) I came to him shouting scammer thief liar on BTC-e and threatening to ddos me and some other users saying "hack my private keys" lol.

I said best i can do for you in this situation is give 10 months of ad space but since you attack me like i am a fool no refund for you.  

Contacted sonba / Herodes ( past business relations I made deals worth 100 BTC with ) asking them to convince me to give BTC back.

bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 10:18:07 PM

You forget that you write me a PM after your visit with your family that you didnt send back my coins ---- after them all this was begin
and now we are here again ....

http://imm.io/oMAd
and we talked 5 Hours later on BtC-e Chat about them....
http://www.vms1.de/img/bu1.png
Never be before !!

Stop Lie

Point number one : I can't even understand half of what you are saying there ...
Point numbet two : I can't edit my posts since I am a SCAMMER so stop taking PhotoShops of the forum Cheesy
JusticeForYou
VIP

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 10:42:32 PM

Hey,

Is that a mybitcoin admin tab open in that png?

Might want to change that to something else... Someone might get the wrong idea.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:08:14 PM

Hey,

Might want to change that to something else... Someone might get the wrong idea.

If people look at the bookmark on the bar below they will see the same favicon and more of the URL lol
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2012, 12:50:16 AM

-check my bitcoin-otc reputation : http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=bulanula

-sold 100 SLC to lightlord ( he paid first ) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=30541

-sold 7 BTC code for some software to mrx ( he paid first ) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=21410 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52385

-got 10 BTC from ptshamrock ( he allowed me to access his 10 rigs through ssh to try and get them setup last year )

-sold a motherboard to Chefnet for 62.5 BTC and sonba was escrow ( see bitcoin-otc )

-did some testing for a SMS portal for Herodes worth 30 BTC of TXs ( see bitcoin-otc )

Gotta enjoy the scammer tag for some time then I will think about paying back ...

bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 12:55:29 AM

Thank you for quoting this bitpop. I am sure I told Raize to quote me as well. Strange stuff.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2012, 01:01:38 AM

No problemo bulnula

PS hows your day going? what did you eat today?

LZ
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1072

P2P Cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 10:32:36 AM

Nope, it's the mybitcointrade.com service admin tab.

My OpenPGP fingerprint: 5099EB8C0F2E68C63B4ECBB9A9D0993E04143362
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 07:51:14 PM

Take a look here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40934.0

Especially post #20 :

"Dude probably could have recovered a portion if he didn't try to strong-arm the guy infront of other people.

"Please"

"Finders Fee"

"How can we work this out"

I didn't see any of those approaches.

Edit: I did see a lot of

"Theif"

"Calling the Police"

"Felony charges".

When dude tried strong-arming infront of others, other dude naturally felt compelled not to appear 'weak'."

Can I become a donator scammer Huh
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2012, 08:04:09 PM

"Theif"

"Calling the Police"

"Felony charges".

When dude tried strong-arming infront of others, other dude naturally felt compelled not to appear 'weak'."

What part of that is strong-arming?  What you admit you did is theft, and had you stolen from me and I knew who you were, I'd be all for making sure you were held accountable for it.

There is nothing strong about what you are doing, you just look like a complete jerk.  You have no right to keep his money, none of your excuses will change that.  If you want to not appear weak, give him his money back.  THen donate to the forums if you wish, and keep your "scammer" avatar, and you can be the forums' first donator scammer.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
JusticeForYou
VIP

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 08:04:51 PM

Can I become a donator scammer

LOL, Yes. If you donate, you'll find out I'm not lying. May I suggest 25 BTC. Tongue

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 08:51:18 PM

"Theif"

"Calling the Police"

"Felony charges".

What part of that is strong-arming?  What you admit you did is theft, and had you stolen from me and I knew who you were, I'd be all for making sure you were held accountable for it.

There is nothing strong about what you are doing, you just look like a complete jerk.  You have no right to keep his money, none of your excuses will change that.  If you want to not appear weak, give him his money back.  THen donate to the forums if you wish, and keep your "scammer" avatar, and you can be the forums' first donator scammer.

When did I admit to theft ?
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 10:47:15 PM

When did I admit to theft ?

Thats the point. You seem to think it isn't stealing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40934.0 read
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2012, 12:15:38 AM

bulnula, i will stop calling u a scammer if you donate 25 btc to the EFF

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: