Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bulanula lives in Nigeria ?
Yes - 0 (0%)
NO - 0 (0%)
I beez a trollin' hard dood - 0 (0%)
Unlock voting mods ! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unjust scammer tag  (Read 48011 times)
JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 05:38:57 PM

Court?

Over 25 BTC? actually 22.5 BTC.

hmm... Petitions court for a seat in the gallery.

When/if BTC is legitimized as a valid currency and is recognized by the legal system of every country, then yes, 22.5 BTC will most definitely be worth a short court appearance and a garnishing of wages for. Smiley

Just a FYI, I don't recognize your claim at all. The only person I have to deal with it smart1985. He sent the money

Ask to remove the scammer tag and see who they direct you to compensate in order to do so.

USD is recognized and I wouldn't goto court over $100 USD. It takes $80 just to file the small claims report, which of course, IF you win, you would get back.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 07:11:32 PM

USD is recognized and I wouldn't goto court over $100 USD.

Neither would I. If BTC is worth several pounds someday and the UK accepts it as legal tender, however, then I will have a case, I only need to tie his forum account to his real identity. Also, "slander" laws in the UK don't apply to me, obviously.
bulanula (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 07:27:57 PM

USD is recognized and I wouldn't goto court over $100 USD.

Neither would I. If BTC is worth several pounds someday and the UK accepts it as legal tender, however, then I will have a case, I only need to tie his forum account to his real identity. Also, "slander" laws in the UK don't apply to me, obviously.

Where did you find my old avatar Huh

Are you trying to hack and steal my BTC now Sad
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 07:33:06 PM

Off your work PC.

I swear, you kids think I'm joking around when I take it upon myself to remedy Bitcoin disputes. I would highly recommend you take the route A1BITCOINPOOL did and just resolve the issue. Choice is yours, though. I'm done commenting here, get in touch with a mod (lzsaver or Maged) to confirm I bought the debt and then work it out with me via PM.
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 07:34:58 PM

Off your work PC.

I swear, you kids think I'm joking around when I take it upon myself to remedy Bitcoin disputes. I would highly recommend you take the route A1BITCOINPOOL did and just resolve the issue. Choice is yours, though. I'm done commenting here, get in touch with a mod (lzsaver or Maged) to confirm I bought the debt and then work it out with me via PM.

Since you have access can you please also confirm that the private keys have been permanently erased to the address using the Guttenberg overwrite method ?

Why not do this publicly so everybody can see ? What have you got to hide by doing this through PM ?
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 07:52:37 PM

Another lie unearthed = A1BITCOINPOOL still has the scammer tag after he supposedly paid you.

Will that also happen to me ? I pay you whatever fictive things you demand and still I am left with the scammer tag Huh

First you are lying about some other member then you are demanding ransom BTC to remove my scammer tag Angry

Are you even admin on here Tongue

Can admin please confirm this "story" because it all seems like an attempt to scam me off 22.5 BTC.

AFAIK smart1985 is demanding 22.5 but now all of a sudden it is Raize too. Next thing you know the whole forum wants 22.5 BTC from me to remove this tag.

I don't want any tag removed anyway so keep trying to scam Raize because you are not going to fool me that easily.

Also "I have told smart195 to cease all communication with you" = very nice way to rip me off 22.5 BTC !
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 07:53:47 PM

Another lie unearthed = A1BITCOINPOOL still has the scammer tag after he supposedly paid you.

Will that also happen to me ? I pay you whatever fictive things you demand and still I am left with the scammer tag Huh

First you are lying about some other member then you are demanding ransom BTC to remove my scammer tag Angry

Are you even admin on here Tongue

Can admin please confirm this "story" because it all seems like an attempt to scam me off 22.5 BTC.

AFAIK smart1985 is demanding 22.5 but now all of a sudden it is Raize too. Next thing you know the whole forum wants 22.5 BTC from me to remove this tag.

I don't want any tag removed anyway so keep trying to scam Raize because you are not going to fool me that easily.

Also "I have told smart195 to cease all communication with you" = very nice way to rip me off 22.5 BTC !
Gimme 22.5 BTC to make up for my wasted time. No wait, make that 18,000 or so.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 08:04:11 PM

Will that also happen to me ? I pay you whatever....

Let's face it, you will never pay that debt because if you did, what angle would you use to get attention on the forum ?

Obviously that 22.5 BTC is far more important to you than you let on, otherwise, you would have simply returned it.

Why do you even hang out on this forum anyways ? Are you a miner ? I find it difficult to believe that.
You sold your sig for 2.5 BTC (obviously you thought you struck it big when you were overpaid an additional 22.5 BTC for your 'service')

During your Bitcoin history, I would bet that you have never had more than 100 BTC (that belonged to you anyways).

Does that sound about right ?

casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2012, 08:06:37 PM

I'd enjoy seeing a PGP-signed message transferring the debt...

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 08:07:16 PM

Will that also happen to me ? I pay you whatever....

Let's face it, you will never pay that debt because if you did, what angle would you use to get attention on the forum ?

Obviously that 22.5 BTC is far more important to you than you let on, otherwise, you would have simply returned it.

Why do you even hang out on this forum anyways ? Are you a miner ? I find it difficult to believe that.
You sold your sig for 2.5 BTC (obviously you thought you struck it big when you were overpaid an additional 22.5 BTC for your 'service')

During your Bitcoin history, I would bet that you have never had more than 100 BTC (that belonged to you anyways).

Does that sound about right ?

I have been in bitcoin since the value was $0.58 at gox

I have been registered since May 10, 2011. I am an early adopter.

I am mining with 8*5870s.

Just because I am not selling ponzis or lending or doing some real scamming does not mean I am not active.

I have way more than 100 BTCs silly bitlane i am going to cash out when the reward doubles
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 08:15:09 PM

Nope. I don't see it.
2.5 BTC for selling your Sig was a big deal to you....

With that mining power, why was a sale for 2.5 BTC even worth your time ?
Nope, I don't see it....you are full of pooh.

i am going to cash out when the reward doubles
Do you plan on waiting till approx December 2012 when it HALVES, then using a time machine to go back to summer 2012 when it's DOUBLED (back @ 50 BTC Block reward) ?
Or perhaps you think that the Block reward is doubling at the end of the year instead of halving ?

Again, I don't see it. Early adopters don't waste their time with 2.5 BTC deals, let alone flush their reputations down the toilet for 22.5 BTC as part of a Scam.

You will have to do better to convince me.

bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 08:20:35 PM

Nope. I don't see it.
2.5 BTC for selling your Sig was a big deal to you....

With that mining power, why was a sale for 2.5 BTC even worth your time ?
Nope, I don't see it....you are full of pooh.

i am going to cash out when the reward doubles
Do you plan on waiting till approx December 2012 when it HALVES, then using a time machine to go back to summer 2012 when it's DOUBLED (back @ 50 BTC Block reward) ?
Or perhaps you think that the Block reward is doubling at the end of the year instead of halving ?

Again, I don't see it. Early adopters don't waste their time with 2.5 BTC deals, let alone flush their reputations down the toilet for 22.5 BTC as part of a Scam.

You will have to do better to convince me.

Look at my profile and see date of registration. Believe what you want to believe. I don't need to show anyone proof of anything.

How much did you pay to get that "Internet detective" thingy ? Can I have one "Internet scammer" ?
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 08:25:59 PM

Look at my profile and see date of registration. Believe what you want to believe. I don't need to show anyone proof of anything.  

Just because you registered a long time ago and have a big post count, it doesn't mean that you are flush with BTC or have the means to acquire large sums of BTC.

Remember: 2.5 BTC is/was a big deal to you and you had to sell your Sig to get it. An early adopting miner wouldn't be bothered and would earn/mine his/her BTC rather than waste time posting crap.....and scamming people.

With this in mind, I would venture to guess that you ain't got jack shit and are broke as a joke.

bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 08:27:39 PM

Just because you registered a long time ago and have a big post count, it doesn't mean that you are flush with BTC or have the means to acquire large sums of BTC.

Remember: 2.5 BTC is/was a big deal to you and you had to sell your Sig to get it. An early adopting miner wouldn't be bothered and would earn/mine his/her BTC rather than waste time posting crap.....and scamming people.

With this in mind, I would venture to guess that you ain't got jack shit and are broke as a joke.

To an early adopter like me that believes BTC will go to $100 maybe $1000 every BTC counts Wink

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 08:27:48 PM

I choked on my Fruit Loops when I read this. If you were an early adopter, you wouldn't need to scam people out of 22.5BTC.

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 08:30:04 PM

To an early adopter like me that believes BTC will go to $100 maybe $1000 every BTC counts Wink

The only thing that you adopted early on, was the ability to increase your post count, while saying nothing of value...which is what you have in your BTC wallet...NOTHING.
(well, that and the 22.5 BTC that you scammed)

bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 08:31:05 PM

Whatever. The evidence is there.

You both registered later than me !
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 08:33:08 PM

Ordinarily conflicts of this type can look bad for the community, but your sad delusional displays as a result have helped flush out one more wacko from an otherwise potentially healthy community. Thank you bulanula. One more down, god only knows how many left to go.

bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 08:34:55 PM

Ordinarily conflicts of this type can look bad for the community, but your sad delusional displays as a result have helped flush out one more wacko from an otherwise potentially healthy community. Thank you bulanula. One more down, god only knows how many left to go.

Don't anger me and make me dump my stash and bring the price to $0.1 again Cheesy

I bought tons of them at $0.58 rate.
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 08:35:01 PM

Yes we did.

What I find funniest, is the fact that you say you are holding the 22.5 BTC 'out of principal' when in fact I believe that eventually you will need it to pay rent or something like that.
Otherwise, you would have returned it, as 22.5 BTC is peanuts to an 'early adopter'.......

The only evidence on this forum that points to your participation in the Bitcoin Community in general is your bloated post count, most of which is complete BS.

Where do you mine ? Let's see some proof of your setup. Most Miners are proud of what they are running. Why all the secrets ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: