Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bulanula lives in Nigeria ?
Yes - 0 (0%)
NO - 0 (0%)
I beez a trollin' hard dood - 0 (0%)
Unlock voting mods ! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unjust scammer tag  (Read 48011 times)
bulanula (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 10:41:47 PM

Thank you lightlord. Refreshing to see a person that actually READ what happened and not just trolls !

He started calling scammer, liar, thief even before I had the chance to give BTC back => I said "best I can do for you smart1985 is give you 10 months ( what you paid for ) and 2 months bonus but I won't give refund after you publicly attack me, contact my past business relations, get sockpuppets to downrate me on bitcoin-otc etc. ( all this while the ad was on the forum and the coins in the address - they still are there and the ad was removed by theymos on the request of smart1985 ) => smart1985 does not like this and he wants refund so I get the scammer tag

I did not force smart1985 to send me 25 BTC.

I offered to give service he paid for but not a refund after I got attacked.

He does not like the service and wants me to get scammer tag.

Theymos removes ad and the coins are still there and I am still here did not run anywhere.

---------------------------

How smart1985 made my reputation total shit ( Raize requested this ) :

-banned BTC-E account with 26.99 ltc ( later refunded by exchange ); wasted 2 hours of time here talking about it with him but he refused to cooperate
-scammer tag on this forum because he is donator and i am an idiot nobody
-negative rating -1 on bitcoin-otc by "pigeons" ( not even smart1985 himself / maybe a sockpuppet )
-all BTC-E folks shouted "scammer"

Logs deleted when dodoking chose to close his account voluntarily after my account was banned unfairly on BTC-E and the other users called him and me a nazi nigger bitch or some other crap and nothing happened to their accounts.

It was easter sunday, i was visiting relatives when payment came in. I told him after 6 confirms i will send it back then i got into celebrations with family etc

---------------------

http://pastebin.com/n82ux4Xn
http://www.troll.me/2012/04/10/futurama-fry/bulanula-is-a-fuckin-nigger/
http://pastebin.com/4AF2h9kd
http://pastebin.com/cDfVsg6v ( attacked both me and dodoking )

---------------------

smart1985 did not even contact me privately to ask politely before he started the attack.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 10:43:29 PM

Yeah. Typical bitcointalk TROLLING : "OMG WTF BBQ lightlord = bulanula OMGGGG SHOOT THEM"

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 10:45:26 PM

Yeah. Typical bitcointalk TROLLING : "OMG WTF BBQ lightlord = bulanula OMGGGG SHOOT THEM"

Shut up and send his money back. Also, shut up.

Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 10:45:36 PM

He started calling scammer, liar, thief even before I had the chance to give BTC back

Totally irrelevant, if you had refunded him as soon as you could nobody would think you were a scammer and he would look like a complete idiot. You now have access to the funds, proof it belongs to him, yet you don't refund.

bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 10:46:30 PM

But no, see me and lightlord are the same physical entity using a UK and Canadian VPN at the same time.

OMG we got the SMARTZ on trolltalk !
Gladamas

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 10:46:43 PM

Do I need to take pictures of myself? And  bulanula?
We aren't the same person

Further more we properly live 1000s of miles apart.

Ever heard of a proxy?

He started calling scammer, liar, thief even before I had the chance to give BTC back

Totally irrelevant, if you had refunded him as soon as you could nobody would think you were a scammer and he would look like a complete idiot. You now have access to the funds, proof it belongs to him, yet you don't refund.

Thank you.

1GLADMZ5tL4HkS6BAWPfJLeZJCDHAd9Fr3 - LQ6Zx8v7fHVBiDX5Lmhbp6oEDB7dUFjANu
GPG 0xF219D5BB3C467E12 - Litecoin Forum
cytokine
Donator

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 10:54:09 PM

One shit sandwich? $4.25
One Russian hooker? $200
One illegal kidney? Over $1 million

My reputation? Priceless
Your reputation? 25 BTC
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2012, 11:05:56 PM

my verifie again :
verifymessage 1JLM7SC1PM6rr5gRX9rvVvCLo9o7DUh9Hn HPZWEltpv1cnvP6YCk6ffE9FbF6XvxxZmyVCa2fZHSw6wALXZUZzuZ54WScmGTTnKgMJ96x5DjObguV+gOBVjxw= "Smart1985 mybitcointrade.com"

And you know it before you get a transaction ( before the block was found with them ) ... liar
And the deal was only one Month for 2,5 BTC

send Pay Back 22 BTC to : 1PpfNWARwRuU5t8ZkgsU9wpyXyRxRKNxQq

1PpfNWARwRuU5t8ZkgsU9wpyXyRxRKNxQq
Things getting a little out of hand here. Just send 22 btc, post transaction,
And lets all get over this, and get that scammed tag off.

Perhaps you weren't given a chance, but its only $110,
Its not much. Its worth it not to have the scammed tag.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lulzplzkthx

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2012, 11:09:06 PM

One shit sandwich? $4.25
One Russian hooker? $200
One illegal kidney? Over $1 million

My reputation? Priceless
Your reputation? 25 BTC

Hahaha, this is awesome.

So is the corrected one by Blazr.

lightlord, why exactly do you type and have the same grammatical errors, etc. as bulanula?

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 11:14:50 PM

Another lie unearthed = A1BITCOINPOOL still has the scammer tag after he supposedly paid you.

Will that also happen to me ? I pay you whatever fictive things you demand and still I am left with the scammer tag Huh
No. There is more to that story than was initially thought. It turns out that Raize payed out every claim but one. Until a few days ago, we had no idea who that last person was. Now, we do, and although Raize has released his claim on A1BITCOINPOOL, this other guy hasn't. That being said, it should be resolved shortly (within the next week, I'd guess).

Can admin please confirm this "story" because it all seems like an attempt to scam me off 22.5 BTC.

AFAIK smart1985 is demanding 22.5 but now all of a sudden it is Raize too. Next thing you know the whole forum wants 22.5 BTC from me to remove this tag.
I can verify this story.
i didnt understand why other people pay bulanula owe.
But ok this is my adress (redacted)

so the issue for me would be through.

and thank you to all involved.

greeting
If either party wants to post proof about this, that's their call. However, we have officially recorded the transfer, and that's all the matters for the scammer tag.

Also "I have told smart195 to cease all communication with you" = very nice way to rip me off 22.5 BTC !
It was a condition on the sale of the debt that this happens. If Raize wants smart195 to talk again, he can revoke that condition. That being said, it doesn't matter much anymore: both side have already gone into extreme detail in their stories.

bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 11:18:03 PM

Another lie unearthed = A1BITCOINPOOL still has the scammer tag after he supposedly paid you.

Will that also happen to me ? I pay you whatever fictive things you demand and still I am left with the scammer tag Huh
No. There is more to that story than was initially thought. It turns out that Raize payed out every claim but one. Until a few days ago, we had no idea who that last person was. Now, we do, and although Raize has released his claim on A1BITCOINPOOL, this other guy hasn't. That being said, it should be resolved shortly (within the next week, I'd guess).

Can admin please confirm this "story" because it all seems like an attempt to scam me off 22.5 BTC.

AFAIK smart1985 is demanding 22.5 but now all of a sudden it is Raize too. Next thing you know the whole forum wants 22.5 BTC from me to remove this tag.
I can verify this story.
i didnt understand why other people pay bulanula owe.
But ok this is my adress (redacted)

so the issue for me would be through.

and thank you to all involved.

greeting
If either party wants to post proof about this, that's their call. However, we have officially recorded the transfer, and that's all the matters for the scammer tag.

Also "I have told smart195 to cease all communication with you" = very nice way to rip me off 22.5 BTC !
It was a condition on the sale of the debt that this happens. If Raize wants smart195 to talk again, he can revoke that condition. That being said, it doesn't matter much anymore: both side have already gone into extreme detail in their stories.

smart1985 has already talked. Does this mean the contract is breached now ?

Can you confirm me and lightlord are not the same person ? I don't want him dragged into this just like smart1985 dragged sonba and Herodes into this.
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 11:22:47 PM

I can't edit posts :

Who even handles this case ?

Theymos ? Maged ?

Theymos said : "It's been proven that bulanula was overpaid, so he's ethically obligated to return the extra BTC (minus a few percent for the inconvenience, perhaps).

I admit that "scammer" might not be the most accurate term, but creating a new tag would be inconvenient and "scammer" is close enough."

Why can't I have this "caution tag" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77802.20 Huh
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 11:24:57 PM

Can you confirm me and lightlord are not the same person ? I don't want him dragged into this just like smart1985 dragged sonba and Herodes into this.

They were trolling. Everybody knows you're not the same person (well I'm pretty sure your not anyways)

Maged
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 11:31:44 PM

I can't edit posts :

Theymos ? Maged ?
lzsaver is in charge of this case, with theymos as the administrative contact (he has to approve any changes to the scammer tag). Raize dragged me in when he didn't know who the contact was on this. That being said, I am not the staff contact for this case.

Theymos said : "It's been proven that bulanula was overpaid, so he's ethically obligated to return the extra BTC (minus a few percent for the inconvenience, perhaps).

I admit that "scammer" might not be the most accurate term, but creating a new tag would be inconvenient and "scammer" is close enough."

Why can't I have this "caution tag" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77802.20 Huh
Because that was just a proposal of mine that I don't think will ever get anywhere. Proposal != policy. The scammer tag is still, for the time being, the only tag we can give people.

lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2012, 11:55:01 PM

Global Moderator read the below

Total BS. Attempt to discredit and insult my professionalism by a couple of trolls on BTC-E chat.

We had a informal deal for 2.5 BTC for my signature space for 1 month.

He claims he sent me by "accident" 25 BTC instead. No way to verify this claim. For all I know this could be from my aunt for Easter etc.

No overpayment at all.

Since the deal was 2.5 BTC for a month and he SUPPOSEDLY sent me 25 BTC ( could not verify it was really him / anyone can use PhotoShop ) I decided to do the right thing and give him 10 months ( as paid ) and also a bonus 2 months for a total of a year renting out my signature space.

I also wasted 2 hours talking to him about a solution in BTC-E chat ( without compensation from him at all ).

He made a mistake and he wants me to pay for it Huh

BTC payment is irreversible. That is the whole point otherwise I would be using USD. There are no "mistakes" and "accidents" in BTC; just like in life if you screw up you face up to the fact and move on. Mistakes costs. And now I have to pay for it Shocked

I offered him all I could but I will not refund because it defeats the point of BTC. I never forced him to give me 25 BTC at all. I never held a gun to his head. All I asked is 2.5 BTC for my signature ad space for a month. He sends me 1 million BTC by "mistake" then who is the one to blame ?

Suddenly I see 25 BTC coming and he says I am scammer. If I was scammer I would have taken the BTC ( they are still here and not moved by me http://blockchain.info/address/1Bu1424Lf7y3Jz9p4ZyCo2mRSQDwdaXrHa ) and gone off this forum and also not spent 2 hours trying to get some cooperation from him in BTC-E chatroom and work out a solution. I would not scam for 22 BTC Cheesy

You can see the signature is present below in red so I kept my end of the deal.

Don't understand what all the fuss is about really ...

We agreed informally 2.5 BTC for 1 month. I see 25 BTC coming in. He claims it was his mistake. I do my best offer of 10 months ( paid ) + 2 months ( bonus ) for a total of 1 year and also 2 hours BTC-E support talking to him about solution.

TBH all I agreed to was 1 month of space in my signature on this forum for 2.5 BTC. He sends me 25 BTC "by mistake" it is his problem not mine. I could do just one month and that is that but I am trying to be fair and work out a solution. He comes in public BTC-E chat calls me a scammer after I spent 2 hours trying to see a solution.

I think there is a miss understanding going on here. Read carefully, He didn't see the 25 BTC coming in his wallet for a long time,
Was called a scammer, theif before he saw the 25 BTC transaction. I once had a transaction take this long as well, it happens.

He tried for hours to resolve the problem, but the 25 BTC suddenly appeared after hours of being called a theif,
the person with the 25 BTC sent, should of waited a day at least.

I waited about a couple of days when I got scammed from a different person once for 15 BTC, tubstill.
I didn't rushed out and called him a scammer, I waited.

I gave him a chance, perhaps something happened, or something.
Then after 2-3 days I reported him and got his account removed on BTC-E.
But that was 3 days after he started to ignore me.

I would every 6 hours update, anything happened? But got no response.

Bulanula wasn't given this chance. He was sent 25 BTC by mistake, He didn't see it coming for hours, called scammer thief immediately.
Even after trying for 2 hours to look for a solution which most scammers would never do this, my past experience
suggests scammer never take the time to resolve this.

I honestly do feel sorry for this, as I have done many many trades, and a lot of others. He hasn't scammed once.
I think there was even a time when I made a mistake and sent too much. And I gave him time,
he sent it back after he got it after 5 hours. I did not rushed out and bad mouth him immideately.
I can almost understand why he didn't send it back, as of this.

Now wait for a person to say lightlord and bulanula is the same  Sad

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2012, 12:20:19 AM

I can almost understand why he didn't send it back, as of this.

Sure I can almost understand why, but the fact of the matter is he didn't, and that I don't understand. Some nasty things were said, but proving them right and damaging one's rep by keeping the money is just  Huh

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Maged
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2012, 12:57:59 AM

I think there is a miss understanding going on here. Read carefully, He didn't see the 25 BTC coming in his wallet for a long time,
Was called a scammer, theif before he saw the 25 BTC transaction. I once had a transaction take this long as well, it happens.

He tried for hours to resolve the problem, but the 25 BTC suddenly appeared after hours of being called a theif,

I waited about a couple of days when I got scammed from a different person once for 15 BTC, tubstill.
I didn't rushed out and called him a scammer, I waited.

I gave him a chance, perhaps something happened, or something.
Then after 2-3 days I reported him and got his account removed on BTC-E.
But that was 3 days after he started to ignore me.

I would every 6 hours update, anything happened? But got no response.

Bulanula wasn't given this chance. He was sent 25 BTC by mistake, He didn't see it coming for hours, called scammer thief immediately.
Even after trying for 2 hours to look for a solution which most scammers would never do this, my past experience
suggests scammer never take the time to resolve this.

Sounds to me like you just shouldn't use BTC-E. Bitcointalk gave him two weeks to resolve this before adding the scammer tag. We really push for people to resolve stuff on their own.

bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 15, 2012, 01:14:41 AM

The ONLY thing he tried to resolve was a way to keep all 25 BTC for himself, rather than return the mistake/overpayment.

Face facts. You make it seem like this all took place over the course of hours or even minutes, but this took place over the course of a day or more, as Bulanula even said he was 'away for the day, busy with family'.

How can you deny receiving payment from someone, then offer to give them an extended service for the supposed BTC that his 'Aunt' might have sent ?

You can't have it both ways. Either he sent it and was given 10 months rather than a REFUND, or he didn't sent the 25 BTC in which case Bulanula is an idiot for GIVING SOMETHING AWAY FOR FREE, such as his 'service'....LMAO

You 2 might as well be the same person, because you both talk in circles and try to make excuses rather than take care of the matter at hand.

REFUND THE OVERPAYMENT AND GET IT OVER WITH.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 15, 2012, 06:14:01 AM

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2012, 06:33:20 AM

I have such a love and hate relationship with bulnula. I love that he cracks me up, I hate his scammy way of life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: