Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bulanula lives in Nigeria ?
Yes - 0 (0%)
NO - 0 (0%)
I beez a trollin' hard dood - 0 (0%)
Unlock voting mods ! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unjust scammer tag  (Read 48013 times)
bulanula (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 07:44:39 PM

We need a professional here because that address was randomly generated with the Satoshi client official version 0.6.2 or something.

The bu part was a pure coincidence.

Look at this one ( not vanitygen as well ) for Zhou Tong stolen coins hacker - 17upZsFjg6DKbHMwLpzyzqf2H9JAWTWFSC

17 ( zhoutong age )
up ( screw )
Zs ( zhoutong )

or 17 up zhoutong's *** lol

you gonna say that is vanitygen too ? Coincidences happen. We need a pro here to confirm this is not vanity gen - i don't use that crap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 07:46:19 PM

i don't use that crap.
Oh god, what fail. Didn't you see the amazing regex-fu that coblee showed above? Crap, my ass.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 07:47:39 PM

i don't use that crap.
Oh god, what fail. Didn't you see the amazing regex-fu that coblee showed above? Crap, my ass.

I don't understand what he did above. Except he generated a vanitygen address. So what Huh I am confused !
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 07:49:12 PM

i don't use that crap.

I don't understand what he did above. Except he generated a vanitygen address. So what Huh I am confused !
All Vanitygen does is generate addresses the same way as the reference client except very fast many times in a row. If it happens to stumble across the one you want, it saves it for you.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 07:52:03 PM

i don't use that crap.

All Vanitygen does is generate addresses the same way as the reference client except very fast many times in a row. If it happens to stumble across the one you want, it saves it for you.

I know what vanitygen does - I'm not stupid. I don't see the fking point of having a less secure custom address.

I better use the processing power to get $$$ rather than epeen for fools. Vanitygen is pointless for me and thus I don't use it.

The "bula" and "17upZs" address are satoshi client generated as I don't use that vanity crap.

I thought there was a way to see which client made which address just like there is a way to see which client made which TX.

Anyway the coins are not moved and never will be - it is a black hole.
coblee
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1653
Merit: 1286

Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 07:52:06 PM

We need a professional here because that address was randomly generated with the Satoshi client official version 0.6.2 or something.

Look at this one ( not vanitygen as well ) for Zhou Tong stolen coins hacker - 17upZsFjg6DKbHMwLpzyzqf2H9JAWTWFSC

17 ( zhoutong age )
up ( screw )
Zs ( zhoutong )

you gonna say that is vanitygen too ? Coincidences happen. We need a pro here to confirm this is not vanity gen - i don't use that crap.

Did you actually think I was serious when I said the proof is that you generated the 1Bu1424Lf7y3Jz9p4ZyCo2mRSQDwdaXrHa address?
God, not only are you a scumbag, you are also very dumb.

bulanula (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 07:53:58 PM

17 ( zhoutong age )
up ( screw )
Zs ( zhoutong )

Did you actually think I was serious when I said the proof is that you generated the 1Bu1424Lf7y3Jz9p4ZyCo2mRSQDwdaXrHa address?

I see you cannot read Huh "I thought there was a way to see which client made which address just like there is a way to see which client made which TX. "

Maybe a transcriber software for LTC  Wink
coblee
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 07:56:34 PM

17 ( zhoutong age )
up ( screw )
Zs ( zhoutong )

I see you cannot read Huh "I thought there was a way to see which client made which address just like there is a way to see which client made which TX. "

You don't make any sense.

bulanula (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 07:57:42 PM

17 ( zhoutong age )
up ( screw )
Zs ( zhoutong )

You don't make any sense.

You neither. Prove to me I own that address with the unmoved 25 BTC coins ...
coblee
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 08:05:47 PM

You neither. Prove to me I own that address with the unmoved 25 BTC coins ...

I don't need to. Your words in this thread alone is proof enough that you are a scumbag and would keep BTC accidentally sent to you. That's enough proof for me and most others to never deal with you ever again even if your scammer tag is removed in the future.

I was just pointing out that your claim below is bullshit:

I said and I will repeat this again : I don't have those BTC anyway.

The coins are UNMOVED for such a long time = the address is not mine.

If I was scammer they would be moved.

Prove I am in control of that address then we will talk !

Whatever I said in the past is not evidence just trolling. I am not in control of that address and the coins not being moved prove it.

When the coins move maybe consider me scammer but until then keep trolling because the coins are there and he sent it to a black hole.

FYI, I have a few addresses with coins sent to them and were never moved. Does that prove I don't own those addresses?

Buyer: I sent you the BTC already it's here in this address 1Bu1424Lf7y3Jz9p4ZyCo2mRSQDwdaXrHa
Seller: No you haven't. That address no longer belongs to me. See the coins have not moved. That's proof that I am not in control of that address. Send me coins again or you won't get the product I sold to you.
Buyer: Scammer!

rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 08:07:23 PM

Vanity addresses are not less secure, if you take the right precautions when generating them, such as having a good RNG. They cannot be distinguished within the blockchain by technical means, other than by the fact that they might be somewhat human readable. But that doesn't make a random humanly readable address from the reference client impossible, it's just less likely to happen. It would be possible for the reference client to spit out my 1Freenode address, but just unlikely.

Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 11:04:40 PM

Bulanula, will you do everyone a favour and just fuck off? I am seriously sick of constantly seeing this thread, its just ridiculous at this point.

Refund or GTFO

bulanula (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 11:06:13 PM

Bulanula, will you do everyone a favour and just fuck off?

Why ? I really don't understand why nobody likes me ...

Anyway, not going anywhere soon unless you pay me !
 Cheesy
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 12:31:15 AM

You don't understand why nobody likes you because you are so goddamn full of yourself. Ignorant prick.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 09:01:36 AM

+1

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 09:34:47 AM

You don't understand why nobody likes you because you are so goddamn full of yourself. Ignorant prick.
+1.
Gladamas

Activity: 294

Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 12:10:56 AM

1. Evidence that Bulanula owns the address:
How is this a scam :

-ad was still there until theymos removed it yesterday

-coins still in the address here http://blockchain.info/address/1Bu1424Lf7y3Jz9p4ZyCo2mRSQDwdaXrHa

-I never told him to give me ANYTHING; he claims he sent me 25 BTC by mistake LOL

He made a mistake and sent me 1 million BTC and I am the scammer Huh

He is using the fact that the Bitcoins have not moved out of that address as evidence that he does not deserve the scammer tag (thus implying that he would have moved the Bitcoins out of that address if he was a scammer, thus implying that he owns the address.)

2. Also implies that Bulanula owns the address.
I want my Coins back.   1PpfNWARwRuU5t8ZkgsU9wpyXyRxRKNxQq

After them you can get your Account on BTC-E back and we try to delete your Scam Flag here ...

Nice to see you have changed your attitude. Too late after I am the joke of the forum ...

When are you going to try and hack into my computer and take the BTC ?

When are you going to try and compute the private key ?

When are you hiring the hitman ?

Can I have that avatar, at least ?

When is the DDOSing stopping ? 

3. Why the heck would you give someone an address that you knew was a black hole for payment for services/goods? That doesn't make any sense. Or why would you be so careless as to "lose" the wallet file for the address that contained 25 BTC?

1GLADMZ5tL4HkS6BAWPfJLeZJCDHAd9Fr3 - LQ6Zx8v7fHVBiDX5Lmhbp6oEDB7dUFjANu
GPG 0xF219D5BB3C467E12 - Litecoin Forum
coblee
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 03:12:54 AM

How is this a scam :

-coins still in the address here http://blockchain.info/address/1Bu1424Lf7y3Jz9p4ZyCo2mRSQDwdaXrHa

-I never told him to give me ANYTHING; he claims he sent me 25 BTC by mistake LOL

He is using the fact that the Bitcoins have not moved out of that address as evidence that he does not deserve the scammer tag (thus implying that he would have moved the Bitcoins out of that address if he was a scammer, thus implying that he owns the address.)

After them you can get your Account on BTC-E back and we try to delete your Scam Flag here ...

Nice to see you have changed your attitude. Too late after I am the joke of the forum ...

3. Why the heck would you give someone an address that you knew was a black hole for payment for services/goods? That doesn't make any sense. Or why would you be so careless as to "lose" the wallet file for the address that contained 25 BTC?

No one actually believes the bullshit he's spewing anyways. I'd say we lock this thread and let him keep his scammer tag.

Gladamas

Activity: 294

Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 03:27:02 AM

How is this a scam :

No one actually believes the bullshit he's spewing anyways. I'd say we lock this thread and let him keep his scammer tag.

+1. And have mods delete all new topics/posts started by Bulanula related to this issue.

1GLADMZ5tL4HkS6BAWPfJLeZJCDHAd9Fr3 - LQ6Zx8v7fHVBiDX5Lmhbp6oEDB7dUFjANu
GPG 0xF219D5BB3C467E12 - Litecoin Forum
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 02:29:08 PM

How is this a scam :

+1. And have mods delete all new topics/posts started by Bulanula related to this issue.

I need cryptographic proof that I own that address.

Until coins move from there it is a black hole and you are trolling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: