Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XDN] DarkNote. Anonymous 100% PoW CPU+Untraceable Crypto Messages+GUI Client!  (Read 113643 times)
dNote (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 10:14:43 PM

Please check this , if it applies we should address it in our next update , as well …
Unlinkability Issue of Cryptonotes based forks allegedly solved by Boolberry :
http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-solves-cryptonoteflaws-37055246

This one is studied by XDN devs long before, and yes, there are some useful stuff in  Boolberry development, although Duck -DarkNote has some blockchain minimizing features by its nature, like XDN reward structure, that causes the lack of useless (not used in mixes) "blockchain dust" (no other CN coin has this). I will explain:

Average XDN reward after a few month = 150 XDN. Average "generation transaction" in DarkNote has only 2 outputs: 100 and 50.
The size of that transaction is minimal, compared to ANY other CN coin. This was made because of long term thinking, while XDN development.

Lets compare XDN with XMR and BBR: There is no average "generation transaction size" in XMR and BBR,  but common output count in is >4.

Lets compare 3 blocks on height 87999. (on that height XDN has simmilar to minimum generation transaction output structure with 2 outputs)

1. XDN
http://chainradar.com/xdn/transaction/a0f845da7799181015b4c7a2ece74adc6fa4db8e2dc40e6cd4a60bb865215bba
Outputs:  2
Size:    176 bytes

2.XMR
http://chainradar.com/xmr/transaction/72d46865c0e1cbbacf969f8621b48b415cc4fcb6f3eac2a471b209401a3130ac
Outputs:  4
Size:    249 bytes

3. BBR
http://chainradar.com/bbr/transaction/5a62ea385b35e24a016a829ee14821020dae0f4835ec4cd3cbfe3bdbc5a6738c
Outputs:  7
Size:    346 bytes

Lower is better:
176 (XDN) vs 249 (XMR) vs 346 (BBR)
As you can see average BBR generation transaction is almost 2 times larger than XDN.

Other thing about Boolberry -
As we think, BBR can not be taken seriously, because they refused the CPU-efficient mining nature, means they refused the whole idea of a fair, decentrilized Proof-of-work, no offense, but the whole way of BBR is wrong.

P.S. Updates we are working on will lead to a new level of XDN, be preparred.

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
JypsiCreme

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:23:35 PM

Hi guys,
Me, mr. Xian_XDN and one of my friends (mr. Hall who hasn't any bitcointalk account yet, but is available via email: rhall.xdn@gmail.com) decided to launch a new [community-based] website for all the DarkNote people.

We want to gather as much information about DarkNote as possible. It should be done to give everyone (especially to newbie users) the clear view of XDN, its technical basis, its economy and features and ways to use. We had chosen DarkNote.world as a best domain name for it. It symbolize that XDN is made for the world and unite all of us.  

Now we are working on design and concept. It will be a website with 2 cool modes: duckNote mode (yellow one) and DarkNote mode (black one). Below you can see what is already done. If you have any recommendations and ideas how to make it better, please, don't hesitate to contact us!

Also, we need some help with a content and texts. We've already finished Getting Started section, DarkNote About/History Section, DarkNote services List and List of social links and contacts. We work on F.A.Q. section now. Here's the list of the questions: http://pastebin.com/P873B6X4. Do we need to add anything there? Could you help us to answer those questions?

Also we will be glad to receive:
- your reviews of XDN services, pools and exchanges (for DarkNote services section)
- your thoughts about DarkNote, its development and future
- your DarkNote-related art, pics, memes and so on. Everything will be added to Community Blog section!

We highly appreciate your help, so we will make a special gratitude section with names/nicknames of all XDN people.

And bounce: we plan to make some cool XDN T-shirts. We will present it to all active guys Cool

If you ready to help:
- PM me or mr. Xian_XDN
or
- Write an email to xian86wei@gmail.com or rhall.xdn@gmail.com
or
- contact us via Xian facebook page or XDN people twitter

Website will be launched April 2015.
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:29:25 PM

I know the name as been change to darknote....
But thinking about it, and the dark/duck note mode from the previous post made me thinking...

It could be interesting to had features to the coin based on the two side of it, like head and tails, duck and dark...

Don't really know what could come from it... but just throwing the idea to the thread for people and dev to think about it...
It could bring something different to crypto with the great idea, support and development behind it...

Any ideas how we could use that ?

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:03:52 PM

Hi guys, Me, mr. Xian_XDN and one of my friends (mr. Hall who hasn't any bitcointalk account yet, but is available via email: rhall.xdn@gmail.com) decided to launch a new [community-based] website for all the DarkNote people.
We want to gather as much information about DarkNote as possible. It should be done to give everyone (especially to newbie users) the clear view of XDN, its technical basis, its economy and features and ways to use. We had chosen DarkNote.world as a best domain name for it. It symbolize that XDN is made for the world and unite all of us.  
Now we are working on design and concept. It will be a website with 2 cool modes: duckNote mode (yellow one) and DarkNote mode (black one). Below you can see what is already done. If you have any recommendations and ideas how to make it better, please, don't hesitate to contact us!
Also, we need some help with a content and texts. We've already finished Getting Started section, DarkNote About/History Section, DarkNote services List and List of social links and contacts. We work on F.A.Q. section now. Here's the list of the questions: http://pastebin.com/P873B6X4. Do we need to add anything there? Could you help us to answer those questions?
Also we will be glad to receive: - your reviews of XDN services, pools and exchanges (for DarkNote services section)
- your DarkNote-related art, pics, memes and so on. Everything will be added to Community Blog section!
We highly appreciate your help, so we will make a special gratitude section with names/nicknames of all XDN people.
And bounce: we plan to make some cool XDN T-shirts. We will present it to all active guys Cool
If you ready to help: - PM me or mr. Xian_XDN or - Write an email to xian86wei@gmail.com or rhall.xdn@gmail.com
or - contact us via Xian facebook page or XDN people twitter

Excellent . I welcome your spirit and initiative , we all love XDN , this project is certainly addressing its community in the right way .
I am hopeful and think that people will increasingly participate , contribute , and strengthen the possible connections to succeed …
ikanunaki

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:10:29 AM

any problem with blockchain sincronized?

i check gui and not sincronized.
i check simplewallet + blockchain(new download) and not sincronized.

new seed?

My XDN address: xdn.io/name/ikanunaki
duplan

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:55:45 AM

any problem with blockchain sincronized? i check gui and not sincronized. i check simplewallet + blockchain(new download) and not sincronized. new seed?

I checked , gui wallet got somehow stuck .
After running darknoted in console , waiting for the deamon to update the chain , exit to save and restarting it ,
I then re-connected the gui wallet to my local blockchain and was fully synchronised again : up to block 105766++ .
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:56:25 AM

new seed?

The GUI node seems like it may need to be reset but the Darknoted seems to be synchronizing just fine. Just give it a bit until it states that its fully synced with the network.
JypsiCreme

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:21:33 PM

It could be interesting to had features to the coin based on the two side of it, like head and tails, duck and dark...

Hmmm. Sounds interesting, but... Does encrypted messaging feature belong to head or tail?

JypsiCreme

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:24:36 PM

new seed?

The GUI node seems like it may need to be reset but the Darknoted seems to be synchronizing just fine. Just give it a bit until it states that its fully synced with the network.

Yes, my guess, there are some problems with nodes. My GUI client is still not synchronized with the network, so I am back to simplewallet for now. 
Mr. dNote, save XDN people!
duplan

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:34:15 PM

new seed?
Yes, my guess, there are some problems with nodes. My GUI client is still not synchronized with the network, so I am back to simplewallet for now.  
Mr. dNote, save XDN people!

Run darknoted in the console until it updates the chain fully ( at the end type exit to save then restart it so you don't lose the updated block count ) .
Select from the dropdown in the GUI darknotewallet client the Connect to local darknoted option , it is under the GUI menu title Connections .
I am currently on block 105990++
dNote (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 07:26:05 PM

All issues fixed. Lots of connections, please, make your nodes, expand XDN.

XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Jayjay04
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:28:08 PM

Hmmm. Sounds interesting, but... Does encrypted messaging feature belong to head or tail?

Not important which side...
But I was talking truly innovative feature into the code... based on duality, opposition.... I don't know parrallel blockchains linked together like the DNA model... maybe I'm too imaginative here...

something to put XDN way above other altcoins...

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
KSmart Contract Tokene.

Xian_XDN

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

DigitalNote: because you deserve privacy

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 06:41:14 PM

But I was talking truly innovative feature into the code... based on duality, opposition.... I don't know parrallel blockchains linked together like the DNA model... maybe I'm too imaginative here...

Could you try to draw it?

Jayjay04
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:19:28 PM

Could you try to draw it?

There is nothing to draw, it's just a abstract concept to find real coding ideas to add to the coin.
To make people think... I have absolutely no background in computer science so it's hard for me to see a direct application...

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
KSmart Contract Tokene.

duplan

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:12:11 AM

XDNA

Not a bad idea at all  Shocked the visual concept of intertwined DNA Strands could be used to diagram the XDN Roadmap and DarkNote feAtures … .

tersagun

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:40:24 AM

Why the recent dump?
TrackCoin1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:46:38 AM

A lot of Awesome compliments got about XDN.. i fall in Love XDN... Smiley Smiley Grin Smiley Smiley

dNote (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 09:49:22 AM

Hi guys,
Me, mr. Xian_XDN and one of my friends (mr. Hall who hasn't any bitcointalk account yet, but is available via email: rhall.xdn@gmail.com) decided to launch a new [community-based] website for all the DarkNote people.

Also we will be glad to receive:
- your reviews of XDN services, pools and exchanges (for DarkNote services section)

If you ready to help:
- PM me or mr. Xian_XDN
or
- Write an email to xian86wei@gmail.com or rhall.xdn@gmail.com
or
- contact us via Xian facebook page or XDN people twitter

This team has a full support of all DarkNote devs. @Xian_XDN is a part of XDN media team.

dNote (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 09:52:11 AM

Development process is going nice and smooth, we are implementing new features, making various tests and improving current stuff.

tersagun

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:49:47 AM

Development process is going nice and smooth, we are implementing new features, making various tests and improving current stuff.

Good to know that the work is still in progress.
Thanks dNote.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: