Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge  (Read 501912 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:57:20 AM

At now, 100 thousand or 200 thousand Vpncoins will have some chance,

Do I need to leave the VPNCoin wallet running 24/7 to receive better stakes or is it fine to have it at least open every 3 hours daily? Just asking because I am on a laptop and usually I can't leave it 24/7 due to the fact that it gets too hot. Also, how does VPNDial works? Sorry for my ignorance. I am just new to VPNCoin and it will take me a little while to understand it well.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Seccour
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:20:02 AM

Do I need to leave the VPNCoin wallet running 24/7 to receive better stakes or is it fine to have it at least open every 3 hours daily? Just asking because I am on a laptop and usually I can't leave it 24/7 due to the fact that it gets too hot. Also, how does VPNDial works? Sorry for my ignorance. I am just new to VPNCoin and it will take me a little while to understand it well.  Smiley

Yes you can just make sure than you don't move your fund.

Ventures27

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:20:25 PM

Hi. I have the full VPN Bitnet program installed since last summer. My count has stalled at 526242. I receive staking income whenever I log in and get payments while I have the program open. The problem is that I have not been unable to send coins, I guess since the count was 526242. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to correct it? I am using VPN coin v1.1.2.8-g32a928e. I am showing 117555 blocks remaining (81.74%) and it keeps increasing.

Pease upgrade to 1132 version, windows version download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Qjd4KYywaaM21jSmNoUE10aW8/view?usp=sharing

Please backup your wallet.dat file, and delete vpncoin's blockchain files, then resync blockchain.

OK so I backed up the wallet.dat file and installed version 1132. I deleted the blockchain and all my 175000  VPN coins and transaction records are gone. I am waiting for the blockchain to load but it is very slow. I hope this works.

I can't even load the wallet now. I get a message "Error loading blkindex.dat" .... help!!

Is there a way to recover my 175,000 VPN and reload the program? I have been staking for about six months and I bought the coins on Bittrex. I am running a high end laptop with 16 GB of RAM. Right now I can't start or reload the program. Is it possible to recover the numbers from the program and move the VPN coins to another wallet until I can get the staking program up and running again?
ZorroPai

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:25:16 PM

Is there a way to recover my 175,000 VPN and reload the program? I have been staking for about six months and I bought the coins on Bittrex. I am running a high end laptop with 16 GB of RAM. Right now I can't start or reload the program. Is it possible to recover the numbers from the program and move the VPN coins to another wallet until I can get the staking program up and running again?

Hello Ventures27,

I had a similar problem and dev helped me.
Look at page 245, he wrote the following:

If you using windows version, please backup your wallet.dat file,
Quit wallet app, and delete all old vpncoin's blockchain files (%appdata%\vpncoin),

For fast sync blockchain, you can download VpnCoin blockchain (total 644268 blocks) 7zip pack:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Qjd4KYywaaVVp1MFZfTE93Vmc/view?usp=sharing
And extract to %appdata%\vpncoin folder,

Then restart vpncoin wallet app (Vpncoin-qt.exe),

I hope this will help,
To have all your coins displayed there is an other answer from dev on page 246:

Please type repairewallet in wallet's rpc console, and then press Enter button,
Lost coin will back soon.

But you have to type in "repairwallet".

Kind regards,
Zorro

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
Ventures27

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:00:59 PM

Hello Ventures27,

Quit wallet app, and delete all old vpncoin's blockchain files (%appdata%\vpncoin),

For fast sync blockchain, you can download VpnCoin blockchain (total 644268 blocks) 7zip pack:

I hope this will help,

Kind regards,
Zorro

Thanks. I can't get the wallet to start. My VPN coins and records were gone when I followed the instructions and deleted the old blockchain and installed the blockchain zip pac.
vpncoin (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1010

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 12:09:02 AM

Hello Ventures27,

I hope this will help,

Kind regards,
Zorro

Thanks. I can't get the wallet to start. My VPN coins and records were gone when I followed the instructions and deleted the old blockchain and installed the blockchain zip pac.

@ZorroPai thank you very much.

Hi,
If you did not change the normal settings,
Just exit wallet app, and copy your backup wallet.dat file to %appdata%\vpncoin folder,
And then run wallet app (Vpncoin-qt.exe).

walter3211

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:44:41 AM

no need! I only run it when I am on my desktop. You could check on the OP. There are a lot of info for you to learn it.
Ventures27

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 02:49:45 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2016, 03:36:07 PM by Ventures27

Hello Ventures27,

I hope this will help,

Kind regards,
Zorro

@ZorroPai thank you very much.

Hi,
If you did not change the normal settings,
Just exit wallet app, and copy your backup wallet.dat file to %appdata%\vpncoin folder,
And then run wallet app (Vpncoin-qt.exe).

It looks lke the bitnet.dat file got backed up by mistake. I tried to load the wallet.dat file in my recycle bin to the %appdata%\vpncoin folder. It appears to be identical to the one that the new version installed and when I tried to start the program, I got the same message (Error loading blkindex.dat) and it would not start. I guess I assumed that the dat file was in the same folder as the main program and was not aware of the
%appdata%\vpncoin folder location and I assumed that the bitnet.dat file was the correct one. Is there any other way to restore the program or recover the VPN coins. I would still have the address in Bittrex records and the system has been sending me staking payments for six months. There should be a digital record of all the transactions in the blockchain.

My plan was to continue to stake and not sell VPN. I just wanted to get program up to date. There is no hurry and I hope we can resolve this issue.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4927

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:19:08 PM

... Is there any other way to restore the program or recover the VPN coins...

I don't think so, if you cannot locate your wallet file then you SOL. Sad

It doesn't matter if you can prove you have those coins in a wallet, the Devs can't just create coins out of thin air. Unless they hardfork and that ain't gonna happen for somones coins. You need to get in a scheduled backup if you want to play in these markets.

This goes for all None token coins as well. BTW FYI token coins are mostly all scams.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Ventures27

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:10:00 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2016, 08:08:34 PM by Ventures27

It doesn't matter if you can prove you have those coins in a wallet, the Devs can't just create coins out of thin air. Unless they hardfork and that ain't gonna happen for somones coins. You need to get in a scheduled backup if you want to play in these markets.

This goes for all None token coins as well. BTW FYI token coins are mostly all scams.

I managed to recover my wallet and the wallet.dat file and about 37610 VPN of the 175,000 coins.  Good news! Being married to a software engineer has it's advantages.

Where (what) is the rpc consule? ..... Please type repairewallet in wallet's rpc console, and then press Enter button,
Lost coin will back soon.  How do you do this if needed?
Ventures27

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 04:56:42 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2016, 05:40:33 PM by Ventures27

How do you post a Profile picture for this Forum?

vpncoin (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1010

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 02:10:41 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2016, 02:21:16 AM by vpncoin

VpnCoin version 1133 released, Please extract to you are currently using the VpnCoin app's folder,
Add export private key button,
Add import private key button,
Add restore backup's wallet file   menu,
Add settings save blockchain folder   menu,
Add display your coins CNY value.
Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Qjd4KYywaaY2cxTlZBdmVOSGc/view?usp=sharing

The Chinese New Year is coming,
We will be off for some days,
After the Chinese New Year will come back to work.
Happy new year to you all Smiley

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 02:41:00 AM

I managed to recover my wallet and the wallet.dat file and about 37610 VPN of the 175,000 coins.  Good news! Being married to a software engineer has it's advantages.

Where (what) is the rpc consule? ..... Please type repairewallet in wallet's rpc console, and then press Enter button,
Lost coin will back soon.  How do you do this if needed?

RPC == Remote procedure Call, IOW there is a command line console to enter that text in. I am not sure where it is on this wallet as I've not had to use it. Just check all the menu's or I'm sure Vpncoin can tell you. It may be a separate exe but I doubt it.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Ventures27

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:19:55 AM

I managed to recover my wallet and the wallet.dat file and about 37610 VPN of the 175,000 coins.  Good news! Being married to a software engineer has it's advantages.

Lost coin will back soon.  How do you do this if needed?

RPC == Remote procedure Call, IOW there is a command line console to enter that text in. I am not sure where it is on this wallet as I've not had to use it. Just check all the menu's or I'm sure Vpncoin can tell you. It may be a separate exe but I doubt it.

Thanks. If anyone knows where the repairwallet is typed into RPC , please let me know. I have not found it yet. I downloaded and installed the 1133 upgrade as well as set up two seperate daily backups of the wallet.dat file.
Ventures27

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:47:22 AM

OK, I found the Remote entry and typed in repairwallet and ... I got my money back. I am planning to hold and not sell.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 04:15:23 AM

OK, I found the Remote entry and typed in repairwallet and ... I got my money back. I am planning to hold and not sell.

congrats! Smiley

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:24:13 AM

VpnCoin version 1133 released, Please extract to you are currently using the VpnCoin app's folder,
Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Qjd4KYywaaY2cxTlZBdmVOSGc/view?usp=sharing

This new version works like a charm on my Windows 10 laptop. Say, I have been trying to find an english manual to get a better understanding of how VPNCoin works, but all I get is a Chinese manual. Could I get help with this? I need to better know VPNCoin's features,  especially the VPNDial.  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:13:19 AM

happy new year to you

already download this wallet again after left of for some while

i don't know still have a little of this coins Wink

studentwiskunde

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:17:16 PM

Announcement!

VPNcoin added on list Coin price ticker(CPT)

Will be available within two hours on Google Play.

Go to twitter https://twitter.com/WISKUNDESTUDENT/status/696346417179267072 for a preview(screenshot).

Go to Google Play to download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wiskunde.nl.coinpriceticker&hl=nl

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

bitkokos2

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:17:58 PM

Happy Chinese New Year!  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 »
  Print  

Jump to: