Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔺💊💰👽🔫💀 GET RIGHT w/(BOB) OFFICIAL SubGenius CryptoCurrency  (Read 45503 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:18:44 AM

Hello fellow subgenii back into it after a long break good to see all of you again.Its been a long hard road since 90% of my crypto got ripped lost my job and my truck got repoed.I may seem I turned my back but no I just didn't want to be a whiney bitch Lol and burden anyone with my problems but im back with a new attitude and knowledge realizing that you dont need 400 mhs when network rate is 20 mhs lol driving the difficulty through the roof stupid stupid I know.Ilook forward to talking to all of you again.This has been and still is one of my fav. coins.
Good to see you back Tom, Lesson to be learnt here, do not download wallets to pc. I think you would do very well trading coins for the time being as you know history of most of them. PM me anytime bud and good fortunes to you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 12:23:46 PM

Hello fellow subgenii back into it after a long break good to see all of you again.Its been a long hard road since 90% of my crypto got ripped lost my job and my truck got repoed.I may seem I turned my back but no I just didn't want to be a whiney bitch Lol and burden anyone with my problems but im back with a new attitude and knowledge realizing that you dont need 400 mhs when network rate is 20 mhs lol driving the difficulty through the roof stupid stupid I know.Ilook forward to talking to all of you again.This has been and still is one of my fav. coins.
Good to see you back Tom, Lesson to be learnt here, do not download wallets to pc. I think you would do very well trading coins for the time being as you know history of most of them. PM me anytime bud and good fortunes to you.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome it feels good to be back after my sojourn into the darkness.Getting back up to speed slowly but surely.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 10:57:13 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 11:14:19 AM by TomVelvetPaws

Is that crickets I hear in the background?Where is everybody?I sure would like to mine some of these with my little blizzard but I still cant connect to the coin.I wanna get some silver.Cryptopia was the only place I could connect and they dont have the pool anymore.So I asked mining dutch to add it and he did  still cant get anything done.only way for me is either buy them or faucet.I just wish I could buy them with dollars lol I want to add many more to my collection (Bobs and silver) I plan on being on that saucer  Grin

Oh and Ive tried to send the dev some emails but I get them back as undeliverable?Pinging  and doing a tracert shows 2 dead nodes  between me and the official pool.Shows network hashrate at2.4 mhs last I looked and I rarely see it go over 5 or 6 mhs I have had some luck renting rigs which are based in Louisianna  but only big ass riggs is all I can find there and I dont wanna smash it,

dobbscoin (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

The End Times are Upon Us

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 01:37:24 AM

Is that crickets I hear in the background?Where is everybody?I sure would like to mine some of these with my little blizzard but I still cant connect to the coin.I wanna get some silver.Cryptopia was the only place I could connect and they dont have the pool anymore.So I asked mining dutch to add it and he did  still cant get anything done.only way for me is either buy them or faucet.I just wish I could buy them with dollars lol I want to add many more to my collection (Bobs and silver) I plan on being on that saucer  Grin

Oh and Ive tried to send the dev some emails but I get them back as undeliverable?Pinging  and doing a tracert shows 2 dead nodes  between me and the official pool.Shows network hashrate at2.4 mhs last I looked and I rarely see it go over 5 or 6 mhs I have had some luck renting rigs which are based in Louisianna  but only big ass riggs is all I can find there and I dont wanna smash it,

DOES NOT COMPUTE, DOES NOT COMPUTE..
Sorry to hear the things you say.
Here are my findings:

My local (somewhat firewalled) wallet is up and running with connections:
192.3.22.105:13013 (seed.dobbscoin.info)
192.3.22.86:19985
192.3.22.87:19985
98.115.147.74:19985 (ProHashing)
192.74.62.58:19985 (dunno who that is)

HOWEVER... I can see one minor (MAJOR) issue.. Seems the primary SEEDNODE (seed.dobbscoin.info:19985) was not running, and I do't know why, so that might bust ya up if ya had no cached relay node addresses.   But if you can get to the Official Pool, we can always use help there. ProHashing fucks us up & solo-miners always kicking our ass.

Developer email is: dobbscoin@gmail.com
We're always in #dobbscoin on Freenode
There's an official forum at http://www.dobbscoin.info/smf
And here of course.. Always close by.

Fixed the Primary SEEDNODE (seed.dobbscoin.info:19985)
Hope this help.
EndCiv

Activity: 107
Merit: 59

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 04:55:31 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 05:22:27 AM by EndCiv

Gaining On Ya

http://explorer.dobbscoin.info/richlist

1EndCivT6cskgNU6cthzkzLRPyWbmx5ra6   
15.32%

🛸     DEATH TO THE SHITCOINS!!
PRAISE "BOB" - http://www.dobbscoin.info

marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:42:04 AM

"BOB" Dobbscoin DELISTED from Bittrex.com due to "Low Volume".
If you have "BOB" On Bittrex, Please MOVE IT OR LOOSE IT.

This leaves Cryptopia and NOVA.

Delisted from Bittrex???
I think BOB to be verry cheap now
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:54:36 AM

I only found bob in cryptopia.What is the price?
EndCiv

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 09:23:29 PM

I only found bob in cryptopia.What is the price?

If you dig it, support it with HASH.
   BtcBOB: You gotta DO SOMETHING to overcome the problem a megahash/block-striping pool is causing.. Seems they attack with 5x our hash for a few blocks and dump the earnings, causing stale blocks till we flip a few and then it starts again.  Not sure what, but better to get rewards for hashing and keep the blocks moving and the Slack pure.

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 01:16:29 AM

Yea that's a problem.I tried and tried I still can not connect to any pools ain't ever went over to megahash as I have never used them.Still, I can't ever connect to the main pool or to the mining dutch pool.I don't know what the problem is.I wouldn't mind putting a couple two or 3 mhs on it.By the way, Bob is also at Novaexchange.

prints

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

\m/

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 11:58:17 PM

Idk, I just tried to sync my wallet and it raced to 37hrs... then 38, and is resting at 39hrs behind. I didn't even have a conf in there, but I added one and placed seed.dobbscoin.info:19985 in there. Now instead of it saying no block sources, it at least says synchronizing...

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||
prints

\m/

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 12:39:43 AM

Idk, I just tried to sync my wallet and it raced to 37hrs... then 38, and is resting at 39hrs behind. I didn't even have a conf in there, but I added one and placed seed.dobbscoin.info:19985 in there. Now instead of it saying no block sources, it at least says synchronizing...

Na, I just added all the n00dz and it sunked upward. My bag for "Bob" is safe. These mofos who are f*xin' with this coin got another thing coming on X-Day though. You think you just gonna take all the slack and run away with it? C'mon mang. There are myriad shitcoins out there to mine into oblivion. Leave this one alone plz. In the meantime, I need to get some hash in there.

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||
prints

\m/

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 12:55:02 AM

Yea that's a problem.I tried and tried I still can not connect to any pools ain't ever went over to megahash as I have never used them.Still, I can't ever connect to the main pool or to the mining dutch pool.I don't know what the problem is.I wouldn't mind putting a couple two or 3 mhs on it.By the way, Bob is also at Novaexchange.

Oh and hey Tom! Nice to see you around. I've had some similar 'issues' with this projection they call "life" in the past year and now as well. Let's make it a point to overcome and snatch back the slack that they keep so egregiously ripping from our hands.

It's going to be a really weird next few years. Please, to the people of the world. Understand that this thing they call "Trump" does not think or speak for all of us. This may not stop him from destroying decades of progress made by those of us who didn't have fathers with millions of dollars to loan to us in order to "capitalize" (my father wouldn't have given me $1 unless I earned it anyway, "Bob" rest his soul). But just know that we are here, among the snakes and creatures - waiting for our slack to be returned.

"I'd rather eat crumbs with bums, than eat steak with snakes". - A. Darko

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 04:55:20 PM

Oh and hey Tom! Nice to see you around. I've had some similar 'issues' with this projection they call "life" in the past year and now as well. Let's make it a point to overcome and snatch back the slack that they keep so egregiously ripping from our hands.

It's going to be a really weird next few years. Please, to the people of the world. Understand that this thing they call "Trump" does not think or speak for all of us. This may not stop him from destroying decades of progress made by those of us who didn't have fathers with millions of dollars to loan to us in order to "capitalize" (my father wouldn't have given me $1 unless I earned it anyway, "Bob" rest his soul). But just know that we are here, among the snakes and creatures - waiting for our slack to be returned.

Hey good to see you.It's been quite some time.I'm usually a metal fan but really I like all kinds of music though.I checked out Deadlightbulb.com and I love The Imprints.Thanks for turning me on to those cool vibes.

prints

\m/

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 06:27:32 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 01:51:56 AM by prints

Hey good to see you.It's been quite some time.I'm usually a metal fan but really I like all kinds of music though.I checked out Deadlightbulb.com and I love The Imprints.Thanks for turning me on to those cool vibes.

Oh, awesome! I'm glad you got a chance to check out my work! Yeah, deadlightbulb is kind of a blanket name I use for everything I do, and Imprints is sort of my main project. I've dedicated my life to music, for better or for worse (worse most of the time, haha).  But yeah, I listen to all styles of music really also... besides country. Classic country like Johnny Cash and Faron Young I can hang with Wink

So back to "Bob". Where everything inevitably leads, no matter what.

We need to seriously think about getting the "home" pool redone and put on UNOMP or something. I was going to see if one of the free tier instances on AWS would allow me to make a pool that could be used. I'm not sure if there would be enough power in one though. I have about $250 in credits on AWS, but if I were to build a pool on a VPS with more horsepower - it obviously would only be temporary. The only extra machines I have here are some old PowerPC MACs. And while one of them could successfully be setup as a decent server (2 of them are old Mac Pros with a decent amount of power for Ubuntu, Debian, etc...) I'm not in a stable enough living environment to run pools from home servers. If I had a patron, (no, not Patron - the tequila) Maybe I could move to a safer environment. Hollyweird is crazy. You just get 'stuck' in these weird situations. I'll write a book about it all eventually. Smiley

The only way to go on AWS are spot instances anyway (because you can get your machines for soooo much cheaper, and if you get your prices right - they'll run forever). But I'm rambling now, so back to my main point.

I'm an Ordained Minister and High Priest of the Church (Peace be with "Bob"). And we need to take the reins of the Dobbscoin horse and get her tame again. I don't own any mining equipment as of now. But I'd love to buy a blade or something when I can afford it eventually... Specifically to dedicate to hashing for "Bob". I wish Hashflare allowed you to point to a specific pool, cuz I have some hash on there that I purchased ages ago. That's pretty much all I've got to offer, being a starving artist and all...

But yeah, we need a stable 'home' pool IMO for the sake of "Bob". Wink

dobbscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 06:48:44 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 12:23:54 PM by dobbscoin

R.I.P. Tommy Marling: TomVelvetPaws

Quote from: facebook
Tommy Marling
May 15 at 10:59pm ·
Hello, I am Tommy's Neice Heather.
Tommy passed away yesterday (4/14/2017) on mothers day.
His knee gave out and he fell onto a side table, was found on his knees.
Please pray.
Thank you

To honor his memory, I've FIXED the Home POOL
http://pool.dobbscoin.info
dobbscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 03:56:04 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 04:07:01 PM by dobbscoin

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=BOB_BTC

According to Cryptopia "BOB" is allegedly..

"Generating incorrect addresses and failing to send transactions correctly" and is there by, scheduled for delist on 06/09/17.  
It is of course a BLATANT LIE. I can send and receive from and to my own wallet, between wallets globally and even between global wallets and Cryptopia's wallet. They have at least 6 constant connections, my wallet usually shows 8. There is NOTHING wrong with earlz code and it's a direct port from Bitcoin to begin ..so I wrote cryptopia.

Quote from: support email sent
Uh, what are you talking about? Everyone I can find says BOB is just fine. I can even send and withdraw to BOB @ cryptopia just fine. All the people I know have zero issues. We're sending and receiving just fine with ZERO reports of erroneous wallet address or transaction problems. Your wallet is even at the same block height and has 6 connections.

Quote from: fairlady
Network does not produce enough hash power to sufficiently protect against malicious attacks/Network does not maintain enough connections.
Which is also garbage, not to mention that its NOT AT ALL what the HUGE message on the market suggests.

[09:47] <StatsBob> (BOB) Networkhps: 34.81 MH/s Difficulty: 8.95378625 Block: 264424

..so I wrote back but was given another carbon copy reply about how serious they take coin delisting.. and that it was final, such and such and what not.. totally lame. I suppose the altcoin scene is so crowded by scams that they just have to make room on the farm.

At last look "BOB" was trading at 0.00000311 and had been frozen by the Cryptopia DevTeam
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR COIN OFF THE EXCHANGE BEFORE THE END TIMES COME.

This changes nothing and none of the official services will stop running. "BOB" isn't in it to dump on folks anyhow so who gives a shit if there are any exchanges. It'll certainly help by preventing hashfarms from nuking the chain and hanging it at high diff's.

If you want out: Please consider dumping your bag to the FAUCET: 1Em9W7MCy1zdEVETVbgeKn7yZED5C6GUVQ
romeshomey

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:03:25 PM

"BOB" is the 2nd coin I ever mined, beginning with DOGE end of 2013.   Found "BOB" in early 2014.

Its been my favorite altcoin.

The only downside to "BOB" are that most of the exchanges are run by BLAND NORMALS and that there is no functioning public pool.

I think getting the public pool fixed should be a priority.  
EndCiv

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 01:00:43 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 01:16:53 AM by EndCiv

Blah blah blah - Yay "BOB"

I know you say you can't mine there, and I HAVE seen orphans...
But someone sure as shit is mining there and finds blocks regularly.
The blocks anonymous finds are valid and the pool paid out to me when I realized I had some BOB there.

Come to think of it.. you're the only one who ever seems to have an issue.
Isn't that odd..?  -don't you think, just a little?

dobbscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 01:20:32 AM

Blah blah blah - Yay "BOB"

I know you say you can't mine there, and I HAVE seen orphans...
I seen orphans ONCE. and it was a slew of them.
The oddest thing about it was that it was when ROMES was the only one mining.
One of these days i'll get time to fire up the miner and i bet it just works.
Luci0gabsan

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:57:49 PM

Hello !

I'm trying to make working the wallet! It don't sync! And the faucet page is locked to 23rd August 2017 at 11:35 pm.  And the Faucet page return alway the dialog >>>The picture does not match the example! <<<
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: