Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:08:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Truth About Monero's Risto Pietila (rpietila XMR) - warning  (Read 24407 times)
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:10:52 AM

I have traded some PMs with rpietila. Let's give him some space to sort out the issues. I am not giving any public indication as to the nature of the issues and what we discussed. I will not say more publicly.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:33:14 AM

Let me just add that we all have issues and many of us plenty of personal drama.
That does not excuse bad behavior in crypto.

Nor is it justification for Risto to be EVEN MORE SECRETIVE.

What was it we were just talking about ?
So he's going to do it more and feeds you excuses via PM ? LOL

Shelby maybe don't be this idiots puppet ?
I wouldn't want anything to do with a guy that has acted this way in Crypto all this time.
No idea why you all feel utterly compelled to make bad work.

Escrow mentality..
I have never used one or needed one.. i only do trade with people i trust (i am not an idiot)
You all need to pull your head out of your ass.

Go look in the scam section.. does it look like these morons ever learn anything ?  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
iamnotback

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:52:27 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2016, 03:38:53 PM by iamnotback

I have traded some PMs with rpietila. Let's give him some space to sort out the issues. I am not giving any public indication as to the nature of the issues and what we discussed. I will not say more publicly.

Unfortunately it appears Risto is in full denial of his responsibility for his issues. Risto prompted me to write more, by revealing in public what I thought was only for my private eyes (e.g. writing about his wife now in public which he told to me in private might endanger her and his kids, yet he goes ahead and does it any way, which is why I had decided to STFU because I thought was sincere about needing to not be public with his private affairs)

He apparently is incapable of differentiating sincere and objective inquiry and concern, from "personal insult".

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: iamnotback
I have a life of my own, and it is just beginning!

What a wonderful and inspiring message there. Smiley

Wonderful it sounds as a principle. Unfortunately I think Risto may be deluding himself and digging himself deeper into an isolated pyschological hole in the ground.

Pietilä ranked in top-4 in the national Chemistry competition all of the 3 years he attended, won the Mental arithmetics competition all the 3 years he attended, and was twice a Chemistry olympiad delegate, once scoring a bronze medal.

He participated in Mensa IQ test in 2003, scoring 167 points.

When I interacted with you on the phone in the period roughly 2009 - 2011 regarding physical silver deals, I realized you had a sharp mind (did you get same impression from me?) but I had no idea you scored that high on a Mensa approved IQ test.

I have detected that you are very computationally astute (apparently faster than me, as you excel in gaming more than me).

I had demonstrated to you that I am conceptually (in the abstract) astute for example when I suggested you sell the silver the Finnish officials impounded to the public (to gain leverage) and when I helped you game theory strategize about how to deal with that one large buyer who connected with officials and hadn't paid you. I think both outcome were reasonably successful with my paradigm-shift conceptual input being helpful.

I am not comparing egos. Rather my point is I can vouch for your high intellect. He is not likely bullshitting us, although 167 is very high. I have never scored that any where near that high on an IQ test.

My sustained mental cognition is no where near what it was in 2010 because of liver+digestive illness. My peak mental cognition is still as high as it was, but I only get this is spurts now. So the average quality of my production will be lower now, unless I filter my output to only when I am sharp minded.

Soon afterwards, he became a conscientious-objector-in-reserve, and has not participated in Nato military exercises since 2000 (South Norway).

I think your activism is your downfall.

Activism is for loser tards. Real power players do action, not activism political BS that mires them in clusterfuck morass of politics.

Building popularity here for what? To sell them Monero at 10X the price at which it will bottom again?

Pietilä's involvement discontinued in a corporate ouster in 2003.

Always getting in political trouble everything you do? Maybe you should ask yourself why, so you don't repeat the same patterns.

In 2006 Pietilä saw the financial crisis approaching, and paid airtime to get his voice heard through a new national alternative TV-channel "Heaven TV7" of which he had previously cornered 1.5% of ownership. The 3-hour live show became so successful that it was re-broadcast several times and Pietilä has since been featured both in radio and TV in "crisis watch" programs. He has been featured in every Finnish TV channel plus whole-page in the largest newspaper.

So is the only thing you can use your arithmetic IQ for is selling speculations to emotional n00bs?

I am challenging you to maximize your talents.

The same year Pietilä began dealing in physical investment metals. The business got bigger only in 2008 after some free publicity from the government of Finland. Connected to these activities, Pietilä has co-owned and co-operated hopea.fi (2006-2013), Scenario Investments Oy (2006-2010), Eesti Investeerimishõbe OÜ (2009-), Silverbank (2010-2016), Crypto Holding (2010-). In total, more than 100 people have invested in Pietilä's companies over 15 years, and they have had more than 100,000 clients. The market cap of the companies is 1...a few MEUR each.

I was involved to a very minor degree. So I believe this happened.

Pietilä is holiday-proficient in 8 languages and writes academically in English and occasionally Finnish (the latter being his native language).

Europeans kick Americans ass on being polyglot. I am holiday proficient in two languages, and Spanish wouldn't be that hard for me. I knew a lot of Latin and French in 9th grade, but have since forgotten it all. However, I am polyglot in numerous computer programming languages.

Some extreme actions have been directed against Pietilä by the establishment in Finland, including:
- hijack, sabotage and ouster from his first company (2003)
- armed confiscation of all his assets followed by a sea of illegal procedure (2008)
- nationwide media campaign for character assassination (2011)
- extrajudicial incarceration in mental facility and forced medication until suicidal (2013)
- fled for his life from Finland and left behind family who wanted medication to happen again (2016)

But how to not get yourself into these situations in the first place.

It is because of these events that Pietilä now considers that he has been declared as a public enemy. In actions of self-defence, Pietilä has supported numerous anti-government/anti-nato/anti-deep state groups since 2004 with sums of up to 7-figures.

And you wonder why you bring trouble to yourself  Huh  Roll Eyes

Are you sure you have a 167 IQ? Is it all in computational capability and no common sense?

Also he has designed and made:
- a 100% physical silver backed currency system Silverbank,

Useless, and it brought trouble to you.

- an unregulated and indestructible free trade/exchange platform Crypto Kingdom, and

I am very skeptical of those claims. Where is the white paper with proofs?

- is currently executing Kansanmarkka, a debt-free basic income currency, designed to oust Euro from Finland (and the world) by voluntary choice by the people. Participation in Kansanmarkka is free, you actually get paid.

You will not oust the Euro from Finland with this project. If you think so, you are suffering from delusion.

You are bringing more trouble to yourself and accomplishing nothing useful.

He has bought a large, secure, castle-like manor compound in rural Estonia in 2004, a move that was noticed in mainstream Finnish and Estonian media, and cryptocurrency media worldwide. He has hosted several ultra-high-profile events with participation from all continents, both in his castle and elsewhere.

You have thrown $1 million of BTC down a rat hole that isolates and supports your delusions and bizarre projects that have not real world relevancy.

He received his first official death threat 3 weeks ago. He is now residing in his castle, and will continue the fight to liberate Finland (and the world) from there, unfettered by family.

Man you need to stop. But you won't listen. You are determined to push yourself into trouble.

I have to conclude your psychologist is either corrupted by your money and incompetent.

People are eager to believe things that interact with their own "reality". So if they are delusional, they are more likely to interpret others' actions as delusional also.

This applies to you also. You seem to be entirely out-of-touch with reality.

I had bet for Clinton to win, not that I supported her or believed she would gain the majority of votes, but just because establishment wants their martial law and can rig the election to ensure it. This is truly an interesting time to make happen.  Smiley

If you had been reading me for past weeks, then you would have known it was 75% sure that Trump would win.

ADD: Sorry my ex-family members that I repeatedly call you idiots, insane, and delusional. But you have to understand that it is exactly what you are.

You are burning bridges which is a strong indicator of being crazy.

If all of your family is indeed that lunatic, then there is a high likelihood you are too.

I am worried about you Risto. You seem to be exhibiting signs of going off the rails. Seriously. As your former business acquaintance, I am urging you to please get out of your shell and go see a competent independent psychologist. See 3 or 4 and get independent assessments so you can triangulate. And print out my comment for them to read.

He has posted the following after deleting my post above:

With the decision I just made, there will be no further gaslighting of me in my threads.

It has been allowed before, as I thought it was fun and not detrimental. But I have been proven wrong.

The only thing it does, is to reinforce the already prevalent belief that there is something wrong with ME, and this opens the door to further detrimental action that is hindering my work. It also derails the discussion.

You should try to lead multimillion dollar businesses, research, family, and agent missions, for years, all the while being incessantly publicly criticised to be crazy. It ain't THAT fun.

So please reactivate the hate threads and post there. I have deleted and will delete posts containing personal insult. You will get a PM notification of deleted posts, and can post again the salient issues, omitting the slander.

Update: he deleted another post and claims I am mentally abusing him. He asks for public discussion, then accuses anyone who is concerned and frank of being mentally abusive. Let this be a warning for anyone dealing with rpietila that he appears to be very unstable at this juncture. I hope he can get some help. Concerned and I like Risto. Sad to see it come to this. Hope I am wrong.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Risto what is your culture? What is the culture of Estonia? What is the culture of those who come stay at your castle? Are you getting the exposure to the diversity of disciplined culture that keeps you objective and rational?

I ask myself analogous questions lately.

Note how the States Hillary won (or very close votes and/or many Latinos) are also significantly correlated with the legalized-for-recreational-use marijuana states (legal for medical use isn't the same issue):

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/216285833-story

This portends the future geographical split of the USA into autonomous regions as portended by Armstrongs computer model.

More precisely the central corridor (mid-west, Texas, and southeast except south Florida) is the traditional Bible Belt. This is why Montana and N. Dakota are exceptions (they vote Trump because they want they want less government intrusion but they are not religious). The divide is more about religion (and its concomitant culture) than anything else. Note (especially brown) Catholics are not the same as Protestants, which is why the Latinos (on average) have insufficient discipline when it comes to marijuana (my Colombian friend says it is widespread usage throughout South America). Filipinos while being largely Catholic are really more tribal and (Malay)asian, which explains their lurch to the conservative side with Duterte and vigilante war on drugs. You can see this for example looking at the animist art in Peru or any South American country, compared to Philippines art which is more pragmatic and adopting novel themes relative to recent modern events. Asians are boring, conservative, modernization focused, business focused, and pragmatic.

We are looking a divide in the country based around those fundamentalist Protestant cultures the represented the core of American values when I was young. The Liberals in the North East (and now West coast) have always been "city slickers" to us in the Deep South (I was born in New Orleans). The imported Latinos on average are liberal.

Note my parents are liberal (which is probably why they moved away from Louisiana), and I am more conservative because I identified more with my grandparents who were conservative Protestants.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:39:59 AM

Pre-empting my post being deleted by copying it over here:

2) Theoretised the necessary condition for getting everybody in the world to side with you. This is very dangerous to the current controllers of the world, the illuminatis and the like, who control the world by deception and violence. In reality, all you need to totally overthrow the previous structure, is to make a new one that possesses one crucial property:

There needs to exist one outsider that would profit from joining in (and he needs to be able to join). And the process of joining in, must cause or coincide with the emergence of another one.

This is actually just mathematical induction (inductive proof is used when reasoning that ALL(X) possess some property).

Actually this is a more general emergent phenomenon known as the entropic force which governs the Second Law of Thermodynamics and is the reason we have gravity. The entropic force must exist otherwise the speed-of-light could not be unitized and thus the past and future light cones of special relativity would collapse onto each other and there would exist no differentiation between past and future and thus nothing could exist because nothing could (be differentiated) change in spacetime. I have written often about this.

I am repeating myself here, but this is lethally dangerous to the powers, and they have tried to kill me for this. I am currently doing Kansanmarkka that possesses this property. So they want to kill me, and have both threatened to kill me, and attempted to kill me in the last weeks.

Quoting (liberally translated) a Finnish online news media - "if 100 people would do what Pietilä is doing, the revolution would have been accomplished already".

My only crime is trying to liberate humanity from evil,
and when doing this, not one can even testify against me that I have broken any of the commandments.

And again instead of accomplishing a goal, you bring trouble to yourself to make it sure you fail.

If you really have a high IQ then you would be more cunning.

You don't scale a brickwall by pointing your head and running directly at it. This is known to fail.

This is not an insult. I call this reality. I call this a concerned individual giving useful feedback to the one who is a bit of out-of-touch with reality and who may need some help triangulating. You probably can't triangulate if you only accept feedback from brown noses.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:05:04 AM

More deletions:

rpietila binding your relationship with your (possibly dysfunctional) family members to the international cabal, is like writing about UFOs. It is not level-headed.

Your personal relationship with people is at a different level of realism than some imagined grandeur of being a Jesus-like disciple in a fight with TPTB.

I am sorry, I still observe from your statements that you are not operating in reality.

And I have seen you surround yourself with creepy individuals who want to name themselves goat names and sit around a King Arthur's court. It is like a bunch of boys playing a role game as we did when I was younger. I can only imagine some of the parties at your castle since I didn't experience them.

As for whether you've been receiving abuse in Finland from your family members, I am not denying your claim. It would be best to get out of such abuse. But stepping from that into a childish realm of a castle, could be jumping from the fire into the tarpit.

Again I don't know all the details of your life. So I might be wrong. That is why I suggested you get others who are independent to help you triangulate.

And I do apologize if I am wrong. I am just concerned that maybe no one you respect, is being frank with you.

Was in response to:

You wish (and retroactively, me too) that I had "isolated myself with brown noses".

Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact,

I had isolated me with incessant psychological abuse, conformism, doublethink and "red-green bubble" (worship of Cultural-Marxism, you call it "Liberals" in the U.S.) etc. My "friends" from the past life are "worried about me" even with the current level of disclosure about how I felt in my ex-family.

Might it suffice to say that my lips had been sealed on all the ------ because my wife so demanded during all our marriage, and I did not have a compelling reason to spill the beans. From hindsight, I should have disclosed all her stuff like I did with mine, because currently: people who have or have not met us, almost universally believe the gaslighting version, and my version is only now even published (and I will withhold any details to the extent possible to protect my kids)!

This is giving the $400,000,000,000,000 cabal a 14-year head start in the public narrative concerning you, peasant Risto
(I actually am a peasant, son of a farmer)

Q: How do you feel about it?

A: I feel sad about my wife and everyone there, I really do. I used offensive language towards them some days ago, and I am not going to redact it. It was only because of my need to disclaim "their" version (the $400T version above, claiming me to be mostly crazy and very little saving the world), and replace it with "my" version (mostly saving the world, and little if at all crazy).
iamnotback

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:08:20 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 05:30:34 PM by iamnotback

The latest ordeals are, in my understanding, connected to my latest project Kansanmarkka. I am in a linchpin position to push the worldwide monetary revolution happen, because:

And as I've been trying to tell you, you are creating that problem for yourself unnecessarily. You are trying to replace TPTB with yourself. That is not the correct solution. We don't need more idols (Ten Commandments). Read below...

6) I can create money. Well anyone can, demonstrated by Bitcoin etc. The power of money creation is very potent, as it (mostly alone, with the help of inertia in the compartmentalised world system of course) holds the controllers in power, and its proliferation can dethrone and destroy them. I and some of my friends aimed to be in the position to have "unlimited money", which is the second step from having "all the money required" (see (5)).

The difference with "as much as needed" and "unlimited" is in the time preference. "As much as needed" requires the demonstration of a positive expected value to the "investor", so that you can get all the money you need. This capability I have had approx since 2008-2010, after which I have never been in the situation of "needing" money for doing anything that is worth doing.

"Unlimited" allows for giving money away in unlimited quantities without calculation if it will come back. This is what we are about to demonstrate with Kansanmarkka, hardly even allowing people to convert their existing financial resources to it. The situation now is similar to Bitcoin in 2009 - anyone who can get in, will just receive money in unfathomable quantities, no need (or possibility) to pay for it, except by the means of the effort required.

The points (5) and (6) can be expanded to form a 4-phase value creation ladder:

I - Not able to create value, destined to be a tool in the hands of people in (IV)
II - Able to create value, ability to live independently/collectivistically in a voluntaristic world
III - Able to create value to the extent that money is never the bottleneck as you can always exchange value for money as needed
IV - Able to create money
  IVA - Able to threaten, coerce and bribe, (drone-DU-bomb, etc.) all the world to submit to you
  IVB - Able to just let others follow you, and able to enable the leadership position as well for anyone who wishes to pick it up.

Few people at a time are in IVB - but now more than ever before, and we are more dangerous to the powers than ever before, due to the Internet. Something is going to happen, and is happening soon.

Dangerous (again), does not mean violent. IVA is violent, tyrannical, demonic, to its core. IVB is its diametric opposite, hardly willing to engage in self-defence even.

Creating as much money as needed is a lie to yourself. Money can't buy knowledge creation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355212.0 <--- the OP of the Economic Devastation thread
The Rise of Knowledge
http://unheresy.com/Information%20Is%20Alive.html

It is the knowledge creation which is needed and valuable. Money is a claim on resources, but not a claim on knowledge creation (because it can't be, read my essay linked above).

The power to create unlimited money (even by having people follow) is never a desirable power because it is a power vacuum.

It can never be a truth that money which is created by following leaders is an honest/truthful or nonviolent money system, because it will always be a power vacuum.

The foundation of your plan appears to begin with fundamental logic errors. Sorry. IQ tests lie.

Quote from: AnonyMint's whitepaper
Abstract: This paper posits that prior consensus ordering systems are winner-take-all power vacuums without a stable decentralized equilibrium. Satoshi’s proof-of-work (aka “PoW”)¹ and Bitshares’ Delegated Proof-of-Stake (aka “DPoS”)² are examined in some detail as plausible examples of this theory.

[redacted]

---

Power vacuum in the context of this paper means the system has no viable mechanism to maintain an equilibrium of decentralized control and limit the snowballing effect of a vicious cycle feedback loop where influence (centralized control) in the system due to concentrated wealth and economies-of-scale, increases the concentration of the wealth and economies-of-scale in the system. The value of the resource to be captured far exceeds the unrecoverable portion of the (risk + opportunity + whatever) cost to capture it, the net value (analogous to a “selling price” minus cost) doesn't decrease with a decrease in demand from those who can compete to obtain it, and only the one with the most resources can capture it.

[redacted]
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 08:58:30 PM

It depends if you are creating a system and how well that system adapts--take the Medici's use of art as symbol creation. Not sure why you conflate the two, but power is given to the symbol that already correlates to a preconceived idealization--it's the artist's job to reconfigured the symbol to either match a current systemic view or to break the mold or to revamp it with new ideas. There are just stars we use for directional pathways as we navigate life and money is the symbolic ocean we swim to get there, or at least off this rock. Your pessimism about us getting to another place has always been palpable, but you've never checked your ego at the door and said, "what if?" EM's aren't supposed to work, but the testing data says otherwise, so are the engineers wrong or the ______'s who forgot to calculate the square root of nothing is the base point of all exploration. Some people can imagine things into existence.

Reallist

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:11:55 PM

What is the relationship between XMR and Poloniex?
iamnotback

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 12:12:32 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 01:02:08 AM by iamnotback

I - Not able to create value, destined to be a tool in the hands of people in (IV)
II - Able to create value, ability to live independently/collectivistically in a voluntaristic world
III - Able to create value to the extent that money is never the bottleneck as you can always exchange value for money as needed
IV - Able to create money
  IVA - Able to threaten, coerce and bribe, (drone-DU-bomb, etc.) all the world to submit to you
  IVB - Able to just let others follow you, and able to enable the leadership position as well for anyone who wishes to pick it up.

Creating as much money as needed is a lie to yourself. Money can't buy knowledge creation:

It is the knowledge creation which is needed and valuable. Money is a claim on resources, but not a claim on knowledge creation (because it can't be, read my essay linked above).

Knowledge is not money, because money is fungible whereas knowledge is not.

Knowledge creation capability does determine where you fit in my scale above, and I have bolded it for you, AnonyMint. No matter how well off you may be with your knowledge creation skills, if you lack the prerequisites to monetize them (the skills, or the knowledge, or contacts, or any subset), you are still in the early stages of my ladder. Also the environment matters greatly.

When all the things that change the world and impact evolution have shifted to knowledge creation, which money can't buy, then influence over and actual knowledge creation are more valued than money. You can go buy all the useless castles you want, while I change the world. Then we will compare accomplishments.

Also pray tell Satoshi that I can't monetize my Bitcoin killer. He certainly did. But money isn't the goal and he presumably knew that also.

My goal is to move us to the next stage where knowledge creation is important and money (hard resources) less so. Atoms are heavy, but finitely so. Knowledge creation is unbounded. Compare.

In short, your ladder is not a metric of greatest importance. It the illusion that is going to trap the capitalists as we move towards the return of Jesus where resources don't matter any more. Jesus is coming technologically even if not literally.

That is why I suggested you should use your money for good while it still has any relevance. Yeah I am in a rough spot right now financially, but Jesus told me to walk with nothing and stay focused on what is important. (that doesn't mean I am a saint!)

The ones in IVB, have the burden on changing the environment (by replacing the existing world system with a better one) to enable us to move on to the next stage as humanity. When that happens, then your dreaming will become true, but it seems others have to make the transition as you are unwilling to raise your level (which I have done, after we did business together in 2008).

Raising your level in the wrong direction has made you much less likely to have any important impact. You are moving farther away from any sensible decentralized lurch towards the knowledge age with your socialist monetary scheme which is competing directing with the TPTB because it is a power vacuum direction.

Whereas, I am creating technological advances which decentralize and eliminate the power vacuum. And also provides a basic level income for a basic level of work. Which is the way it should be, not some socialistic scheme.

It can never be a truth that money which is created by following leaders is an honest/truthful or nonviolent money system, because it will always be a power vacuum.

Is any of the readers buying this? I think the exact opposite is true.

The only non power vacuum will come from technology that renders concentrated control over wealth impotent over anything other than resource capitalism.

Bitcoin failed because it burns a physical resource.

The positive scaling law of Linus' law is the solution. It is the only positive scaling law of software (technology) engineering. And it also applies to truth in a way that I am going to be the first to bring to a money system.

Please continue thinking of me as lower on your ladder. I am confident that is what they thought of Jesus too as he humbly hung out with the bankers and prostitutes because he said that is where the ripe fruit was for saving souls.

Edit: Adam Smith pointed out that those trying to promote the public interest often do worse than those who work for their own optimum economics, due to the invisible hand (or otherwise stated, "you can't do just one thing" ... see how conversationalists destroyed the rivers by trying to save the wildlife from predator wolves). Your goody-goody socialistic coin is in the same genre of myopia:

https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/macroeconomics/gdp-topic/econ-intro-in-macro-tutorial/v/introduction-to-economics
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:29:10 AM

The funny thing is Risto is an intelligent well mannered insightful and generally a better poster than most here.

So...I guess you can draw your own conclusions from that. Smiley
iamnotback

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:24:19 AM

The funny thing is Risto is an intelligent

Then how did he get himself in such troubles?

well mannered

Are we in church or a competition to produce the best technological innovation?

and generally a better poster than most here.

Who wouldn't be?

Did you say anything?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:13:16 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 06:27:54 AM by Spoetnik

The funny thing is Risto is an intelligent well mannered insightful and generally a better poster than most here.

You are full of shit and defending him because you are a Monero shill.
And Monero was attacked on this topic.

You are 100% full of shit.. as all Monero idiots.

I have proven citing links to his shenanigans here countless times before.

And intelligent ?

He thought it was ok to have his employee Mr. Latapie hand him MEW donated funds to start a forum game for the purpose of adoption which he characterized as a powerful asset. (within the context of adoption)
AKA: he's an idiot if he thinks posting then spamming a forum game here is going to do fuck all.

He started doing that simply because he likes playing "forum games" (and wants to hang around)
Me i think they are incredibly fucking gay beyond comprehension.

His facade of using donated funds to do that is simply retarded.

Why did he do that with out permission and why did David hand him the money ?
And how much did he take exactly and why was his employee the MEW treasurer ?
And did Risto employee the Treasurer to work on the game ?

And when he was confronted by his own supporters why did he mouth them off calling them FUD'ers ?

Like how dare you ask the mighty king risto any questions (about where your donated money went)

Tip of the bloody god damn mother fucking ice berg.
These Monero retards are a pack of vipers here in crypto.

Risto is the best poster ?
I don't EVER recall him commenting with his OWN ACCOUNT in this section.
So how can you claim fuck all ?

I hope you Morono idiots get cancer and die.
You are nothing but bullshitting little weasels flogging your gay coin crap.

Hey idiots pay me $23,000 i plan on starting a topic in the Altcoin section so i can spam it for advertising.  Roll Eyes

I am thoroughly fed up with the Monero cult.

PS:
Dark Markets.. Monero = Pedo, Guns and Fentanyl coin.

adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:24:49 AM

The funny thing is Risto is an intelligent

Then how did he get himself in such troubles?
It is normal for a person to have trouble in life. If you are not having problems you are not a person.
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:36:51 AM

Risto buys over 200,000 XMR. Now he intends to pump n dump again with same tactic. He tells everyone it will rise 1000x (netting him ~350 Million dollars if that were to become true  Roll Eyes  )

Pump and dump again??
Do you really believe Risto caused Bitcoin to go up? Monero?

Lot's more people that Risto saw the potential of Bitcoin and Monero (wasn't Gavin Anderson one?)

Seems to me he had a view, voiced it and was right about the timing and the direction... twice.
If you'd followed his advice on timing and direction you would have done very well. Price targets are known to be harder to calculate, so all in all it has been good advice.

Risto...if you are reading this I'd love to know if you ever have another trading idea. I won't blame you if it doesn't work, but I'd love to know.
You are welcome to PM me if you like. Smiley
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 04:06:11 AM

Risto buys over 200,000 XMR. Now he intends to pump n dump again with same tactic. He tells everyone it will rise 1000x (netting him ~350 Million dollars if that were to become true  Roll Eyes  )

Pump and dump again??

Lot's more people that Risto saw the potential of Bitcoin and Monero (wasn't Gavin Anderson one?)

Seems to me he had a view, voiced it and was right about the timing and the direction... twice.
If you'd followed his advice on timing and direction you would have done very well. Price targets are known to be harder to calculate, so all in all it has been good advice.

Risto...if you are reading this I'd love to know if you ever have another trading idea. I won't blame you if it doesn't work, but I'd love to know.

Me too, I  would love a hot tip
iamnotback

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 06:24:10 AM

Pump and dump again??

Me too, I  would love a hot tip

Risto created a massive bubble in XMR with his incessant pumping which caused many to buy at nosebleed high prices and then XMR dumped down to very low prices for a year.

Risto was advising everyone to not sell BTC all the way down from $700ish (while he was selling at the price $1.5 million to buy his castle), while I was saying it would bottom below $300. And then when it went below $300, I said it would bottom at $150. After that, I also made mistake of thinking it might go lower again.

Stop idolizing men. Fools. Do your own due diligence.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 07:33:58 AM

Pump and dump again??

Me too, I  would love a hot tip

Risto created a massive bubble in XMR with his incessant pumping which caused many to buy at nosebleed high prices and then XMR dumped down to very low prices for a year.

Risto was advising everyone to not sell BTC all the way down from $700ish (while he was selling at the price $1.5 million to buy his castle), while I was saying it would bottom below $300. And then when it went below $300, I said it would bottom at $150. After that, I also made mistake of thinking it might go lower again.

Stop idolizing men. Fools. Do your own due diligence.

By doing due diligence we will realize that you never placed a bet on any of those things happening--perhaps if you had, you would have made some money and would come across as far less bitter.

iamnotback

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:24:54 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2016, 10:44:48 AM by iamnotback

By doing due diligence we will realize that you never placed a bet on any of those things happening--perhaps if you had, you would have made some money and would come across as far less bitter.

Inkblot artist,

Bitter? Lol.

Attack me with lies when I make factual statements about the guy whose shit is all over your brown nose.

I did place bets. Look up the economics terms 'externalities' and 'proxies'. But why should it matter? I wasn't the one leading the flock into buying a speculation at nosebleed prices. Thus my private investments have no bearing on the public-at-large here reading this. How can you commit such an egregious categorical error and claim to be intelligent?

You are (behaving as a mindless) pack dog and not (exhibiting the independence of thought of) an intellectual.

All I have ever seen you do is argue. Did you ever produce anything in your entire life other than that incomprehensible gibberish you claim is poetry/art? Where?

I am just setting the record straight so readers won't go idolizing Risto as if he is some kind of magic wand. If you want to hang off the end of his joystick, that is your prerogative.

If I have written anything false about Risto, please correct me. I am not the one who is bragging claiming a 167 IQ.  Roll Eyes  (Me thinks something smells funny about the IQ tests there in Finland)

Good ole' boys Cargo cult circle-jerks don't impress me. Professionalism impresses me.
Divorcion

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 11:25:10 AM

This coin was not a bad buy, it was one of the better investments for me.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:30:33 PM

Mr has me on ignore says "Due Diligence" ?
Oh boy  Cheesy ..do i love that cliched Crypto retardtort ROFL

If you used "Due Diligence" ..you wouldn't be "investing" in ANY of these coins (including Bitcoin)

Oh and by the way.. risto claimed Bitcoin will be worth 1 million dollars a coin eventually.
So if you take his word for it then what ?
No matter the price it's buy time i guess right ?
Because paying $344,000 for 1 BTC is apparently a massive bargain right ?

This post by me relates to his claims etc.. i am not trying to personally attack the guy.
I actually have no interest in him personally.
What i have a problem with is people who worm their way into a position of influence..
Then abuse it. (whether the abuser knows it or not)

Objectivity.
A concept seemingly lost on Risto.
His topic he created and spammed on here (one of many)
Had a long winded manifesto about his back story here. (he edited out after i mocked him about it)
here is the part he deleted i coped in a parody topic
He claimed to have been in to Bitcoin but Monero was his first Altcoin..
And he went on to dictate his "rules"

So what ever cocky prick who fell into a bag of cash and showed up here to shill some altcoin is now king shit ?
The new crypto genius ?
Who the hell is this Altcoin noob ? LOL

And why does he get a kings crown ?
Best i could tell it was because he claimed to have a pile of money as he showed up
and because he got in on BTC early.. so what lots of people did.
I could have too but i kept putting off looking up Bitcoin every time i heard about it.
He deserves some special reputation because he was an early adopter of Bitcoin (he claims) ?
Really ? Seriously ? Does that prove anything to you all ?
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually LOL

Bottom Line:
The guy has a variety of personality issues that are in sharp conflict with his agenda here.
People have tried to talk to him about it and he is defiant.
What ever will be.. will be.
Just don't pretend the guy is not "the way he is" when it's obvious to anyone with half a brain.

PS:
Do you all forget how many times you kept railing on defending Monero saying David Latapie and Risto / rpietila were not apart of the Monero team ?

All the shit those two have pulled last couple years has triggered that response from many of the usual Monero suspects.. only for them to forget they said it 2 minutes later when they are caught lying.
I guess the dev(s) would lie their ass off when their paycheck comes from Dave & Risto huh ?
Which is known because i linked to it lots if you all bothered to read it.. Link
Nothing i said is made up or FUD or an attack etc.
It is quotes from the Monero idiots flapping their gums.. for years.

For example i had either smooth or smoothie on IRC admitting that both those two guys were a cancer to the coin.

Here look at this FUD i posted about Risto on IRC way back..
Note: Smooth was idle watching this being said and as usual stayed silent.

14[02:27] <Spoetnik> PS:
14[02:27] <Spoetnik> Monero is a SCAM
14[02:27] <Spoetnik> While i been here i did 100 things on my PC and at home..
14[02:28] <Spoetnik> my TV is my computer too
14[02:28] <Spoetnik> 24/7
14[02:28] <Spoetnik> if there is activity here my mIRC icon blinks Wink
14[02:28] <Spoetnik> waiting for that big News
14[02:29] <Spoetnik> that Bitcointalk gave Spoetnik Legendary status
14[02:29] <Spoetnik> gettin' close Wink
14[02:29] <Spoetnik> waiting for that big News ..THAT BIGVERN IS IN JAIL
[02:29] <thanjee> the one that says we all get our coins back on cryptsy, or the one that monero devs dumped all monero and it is now worthless?
14[02:29] <Spoetnik> or Garmin harvested his organs for money
[02:29] <thanjee> oh, that big news
14[02:30] <Spoetnik> thanjee if Repteila gets bored watch out Wink
14[02:30] <Spoetnik> he spent a LOOOOOT of money on them
14[02:30] <Spoetnik> if he decides he wants out it's get ugly for them
14[02:31] <Spoetnik> and their dev's won't be paid anymore etc
14[02:31] <Spoetnik> he's been shoveling money at every aspect of that project for 2 years
14[02:31] <Spoetnik> repietla / Risto = Monero
14[02:31] <Spoetnik> and smooth / smoothie are his little puppets
[02:32] <thanjee> oh ya, i remember smooth extolling xmr
[02:32] <thanjee> extolling
14[02:33] <Spoetnik> Risto bought a 1 time lump sump of 882 BTC worth of Monero a LONG time ago and more since then i bet
[02:33] <thanjee> 882!?!
14[02:33] <Spoetnik> smooth doesn't say a word about ANYTHING else at all !
14[02:33] <Spoetnik> ya and that was when BTC was worth like $600
14[02:34] <Spoetnik> and Monero was worth waaaaay less
14[02:34] <Spoetnik> i guarantee he's been buying more the last 2 years straight too
14[02:34] <Spoetnik> he wants our ..look out LOL
[02:34] <shekels> LOL LOL LOL
[02:34] <thanjee> so he owns over 51%
14[02:34] <Spoetnik> what a dumb bot
14[02:35] <Spoetnik> he might
14[02:35] <Spoetnik> i wouldn't be surpised if he did
14[02:35] <Spoetnik> i highly doubt they are all honest about who has how many either..
14[02:36] <Spoetnik> and allw hat i said is naked for all to see ..*IF* they pay a fucking attention Wink
14[02:36] <Spoetnik> people seem blind to shenanigans

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: