Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:12:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Truth About Monero's Risto Pietila (rpietila XMR) - warning  (Read 24404 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:59:22 AM

Well said and fairly concise.. agreed !
I of course liked the part where you talked about Monero and the cult that surrounds it.

FUD first & ask questions later™
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:48:00 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 12:55:24 PM by iamnotback

rpietila wrote a message about his relatives (including his father and wife) thought he was crazy for talking about the Finish system being out to get him and the death threats he had received. And were advising him to go get some mental evaluation. He escaped to his castle in Estonia to reflect. He asked publicly what he should do and I responded as follows. Sorry I don't believe in deleting what we've already written (unless it was a premediated plan before it was written). I don't appreciate my effort being censored!

The link to my post was:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400235.msg16788821#msg16788821

He also deleted his post from this thread and replaced it with this one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400235.msg16791153#msg16791153

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Risto, I presume it is okay if I offer my thoughts publicly since you've asked publicly.

It appears to me that regardless of the veracity of the clandestine, surreptitious threats you claim, and despite the fact that your relatives may be unwilling to acknowledge such veracity and thus willing to make life worse by committing you to mental institutions which may make everything worse for you, that there is some element of truth to the claim that you are mentally unstable. I am speaking from first hand experience of what being mentally unstable entails.

First of all, a sane person would assess his situation and take responsibility for the predicament he is, rather than blaming it on the system. Employing the Bible and visualizing yourself as a righteous martyr is the beginning of insanity because it then enables one absolve to themselves of responsibility for their demise due to their own actions.

Why are you wasting your life in activism in a morass in the first place? Even Jesus explained that he expended his time with the prostitutes because that is where the low hanging fruit was for saving souls. If the Europeans are happy with their devolution then why are you trying to ram your idealism down their throats.

I noticed my problems got worse from 2006 onwards when I "embraced" the Bible. I realize now it was an excuse to blame my predicament on circumstances rather than looking at decisions I could have made which would have made those circumstances less likely to come about.

It seems to me that you've lost your purpose. You are wandering aimlessly with the only purpose being to fight against everyone and then wallow in your devolution because of that decision.

Grab yourself by your bootstraps and entirely reorder your thought process back towards sanity. This is not easy to do. For me it has involved grueling exercise and getting off the damn computer and get out into the real life. You and I are different in that I originally am a very simple person from the south of the USA who is content with sweating in the hot New Orleans summers. Very much into athletics. I don't smoke cigars, dream of being a royal blood with a King Arthur's court. You seem to have something in your childhood or culture that drives you towards the predicament you are in.

You are a good person. You want good things for humanity. Yet the way you visualize making it happen appears to me to be delusional.

I am just being frank because I am hoping for the best for you, so perhaps the best I can do is be frank. I may be ignorant of some of the issues in your life and thus I may not have the correct understanding of your situation.

I would suggest you stop isolating yourself in a castle in Estonia. I would suggest you stop doing these bizarre activities. That doesn't mean I think you should necessarily conform to what those in Finland want you to do. They may also be in a slow motion devolution and not realize it. I am just hoping you can find your sanity and be social. But if you keep surrounding yourself with people who reinforce your delusions, then you will likely continue to devolve.

You should be able to interface with a wide diversity of people, not just those who want to name themselves some silly goat name for a gaming culture in the genre of King Arthur's court.

Real life man. Get back in touch with it. It is not in some isolated castle in Estonia.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 10:20:05 AM

rpietila wrote a message about his relatives (including his father and wife) thought he was crazy for talking about the Finish system being out to get him and the death threats he had received. And were advising him to go get some mental evaluation. He escaped to his castle in Estonia to reflect. He asked publicly what he should do and I responded as follows. Sorry I don't believe in deleting what we've already written. I don't appreciate my effort being censored!

The link to my post was:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400235.msg16788821#msg16788821

He also deleted his post from this thread and replaced it with this one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400235.msg16791153#msg16791153

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Risto, I presume it is okay if I offer my thoughts publicly since you've asked publicly.

It appears to me that regardless of the veracity of the clandestine, surreptitious threats you claim, and despite the fact that your relatives may be unwilling to acknowledge such veracity and thus willing to make life worse by committing you to mental institutions which may make everything worse for you, that there is some element of truth to the claim that you are mentally unstable. I am speaking from first hand experience of what being mentally unstable entails.

First of all, a sane person would assess his situation and take responsibility for the predicament he is, rather than blaming it on the system. Employing the Bible and visualizing yourself as a righteous martyr is the beginning of insanity because it then enables one absolve to themselves of responsibility for their demise due to their own actions.

Why are you wasting your life in activism in a morass in the first place? Even Jesus explained that he expended his time with the prostitutes because that is where the low hanging fruit was for saving souls. If the Europeans are happy with their devolution then why are you trying to ram your idealism down their throats.

I noticed my problems got worse from 2006 onwards when I "embraced" the Bible. I realize now it was an excuse to blame my predicament on circumstances rather than looking at decisions I could have made which would have made those circumstances less likely to come about.

It seems to me that you've lost your purpose. You are wandering aimlessly with the only purpose being to fight against everyone and then wallow in your devolution because of that decision.

Grab yourself by your bootstraps and entirely reorder your thought process back towards sanity. This is not easy to do. For me it has involved grueling exercise and getting off the damn computer and get out into the real life. You and I are different in that I originally am a very simple person from the south of the USA who is content with sweating in the hot New Orleans summers. Very much into athletics. I don't smoke cigars, dream of being a royal blood with a King Arthur's court. You seem to have something in your childhood or culture that drives you towards the predicament you are in.

You are a good person. You want good things for humanity. Yet the way you visualize making it happen appears to me to be delusional.

I am just being frank because I am hoping for the best for you, so perhaps the best I can do is be frank. I may be ignorant of some of the issues in your life and thus I may not have the correct understanding of your situation.

I would suggest you stop isolating yourself in a castle in Estonia. I would suggest you stop doing these bizarre activities. That doesn't mean I think you should necessarily conform to what those in Finland want you to do. They may also be in a slow motion devolution and not realize it. I am just hoping you can find your sanity and be social. But if you keep surrounding yourself with people who reinforce your delusions, then you will likely continue to devolve.

You should be able to interface with a wide diversity of people, not just those who want to name themselves some silly goat name for a gaming culture in the genre of King Arthur's court.

Real life man. Get back in touch with it. It is not in some isolated castle in Estonia.

Dude, I don't know why you keep going after the game, but it has as much to do with king author's court as the Denver Airport has to with a Rothschild's conspiracy--not sure where you get off telling anyone to deal with reality--a guy who pretends that he can play doctor and diagnosis his own illness via internet research and pseudo-cure dietician practices (get some lab work done, before you misinterpret your temporary states), but I guarantee you, no one who plays the game thinks that it is real--sure you may tie anything done on a computer with real world outcomes, but that's no different than going to Poloniex or a gambling site--the fact that the market dictates outgoing values in m is the same as any other virtual symbolic value--it's only real if you believe it's real--everyone has this negative capability as Keats called it, and the ability/curse to misread it as Harold Bloom pointed out many times over--I wish you would tend to your own garden (of future work never to be attempted--your record's skipping) or stop throwing rocks at other people's houses and imagining anything virtual will give you the satisfaction of breaking a real window, in a real house--though the Philippines recent drug craze killings makes me want to spend more time at my computer and less time in front of real windows.

iamnotback

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:10:11 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2016, 02:38:05 AM by iamnotback

a guy who pretends that he can play doctor and diagnosis his own illness via internet research and pseudo-cure dietician practices (get some lab work done, before you misinterpret your temporary states)

WTF do you think I am headed to an expert research hospital in Singapore in January to do dufus?

And not having sufficient funds to do it before is a valid reason. We cope with what we can afford to do. And I did get lab tests and ultrasound early this year and it was diagnosed as NAFLD. And I have read medical journals stating that SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) is correlated with NAFLD (given 70% of the liver's blood supply via the portal vein originating from the small intestine) and possible causes of SIBO include "blind loop" (where part of the intestine has attached to itself), which is quite plausible given my abdominal organs bathed in stomach acid for 3 days in ER/ICU in May 2012 due to a perforated ulcer wherein the bleeding of those organs caused my stomach to swell up like a 4-5 month pregnant woman. You lowlife, surely you could find a better retort than attacking my horrific health debacle and my poverty. I am not proceeding with MRI, endoscopy, and other invasive procedures in the Philippines, because the doctors are derelict (lacking knowledge and/or lacking professionalism and dedication) and they are the ones who apparently fucked up my perforated ulcer outcome (as well as butchering my right eye, which my USA eye surgeon said would have retained 90% vision if the filipino doctor hadn't butchered it). Not to mention that in outpatient clinic appointment after my hospitalization for the perforated ulcer, another American younger than me was there to meet with my doctor and my doctor had butchered him so bad that he had been on morphine for 2 years and unlikely to ever be normal again! So I have a damn good reason for not wasting my money here in the Philippines on medical issues that are not within their capacity to deal with.

rpietila doesn't have that excuse (lack of funding).

The rest of your post was also a giant inkblot so doesn't deserve my response.

Amazing you didn't get the point that I am trying to help Risto. And I amazing that in your overzealous desire to defend Crypto Kingdom (which wasn't even what the post is about), you ignored where I admitted my own failures to be in touch with reality.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 11:16:49 AM

a guy who pretends that he can play doctor and diagnosis his own illness via internet research and pseudo-cure dietician practices (get some lab work done, before you misinterpret your temporary states)

WTF do you think I am headed to an expert research hospital in Singapore in January to do dufus?

And not having sufficient funds to do it before is valid reason. We cope with what we can afford to do. And I did get lab tests and ultrasound early this year and it was diagnosed as NAFLD. And I have read medical journals stating that SIBO is correlated with NAFLD and possible causes of SIBO include "blind loop", which is quite plausible given my abdominal organs bathed in stomach acid for 3 days in ER/ICU in May 2012 due to a perforated ulcer.

rpietila doesn't have that excuse (lack of funding).

The rest of your post was also a giant inkblot so doesn't deserve my response.

Amazing you didn't get the point that I am trying to help Risto. And I amazing that in your overzealous desire to defend Crypto Kingdom (which wasn't even what the post is about), you ignored where I admitted my own failures to be in touch with reality.

You're helping him by posting on a thread that posts him a negative light--sure, sure you are. I'm just getting your BS on the table too.

iamnotback

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:21:44 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 11:58:53 AM by iamnotback

You're helping him by posting on a thread that posts him a negative light--sure, sure you are. I'm just getting your BS on the table too.

Yes I am. Because my post was about waking him from delusion and also about being responsible for our actions.

He posted a public question explaining what happened and asking what he should do.

I invested my effort to respond.

Then he suddenly decides to hide everything violating the effort of those who invested to respond, and also hiding his actions, thus not being responsible for them. And also possibly so he can bury what he doesn't want to hear, so he can continue in his prior patterns. (Maybe he wanted to act on the suggestion but even the act of removing history of discussion is denial enabling and diversionary to solving the problem I speculate he may have based on his statements and partial admissions.)

Also re-read my prior post, because I added to it.

Risto's proliferateprofligate censorship is one of his problems.

And you have serious deficiencies in observation and logic.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:34:49 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 12:52:13 PM by iamnotback

Yes I am. Because my post was about waking him from delusion and also about being responsible for our actions.

He posted a public question explaining what happened and asking what he should do.

I invested my effort to respond.

Then he suddenly decides to hide everything violating the effort of those who invested to respond, and also hiding his actions, thus not being responsible for them. And also possibly so he can bury what he doesn't want to hear, so he can continue in his prior patterns.

Also re-read my prior post, because I added to it.

Risto's proliferateprofligate censorship is one of his problems.

And you have serious deficiencies in observation and logic.

Maybe better to not copy your genuine post into a nasty thread started by spoetnik, a serial psychopath and small minded idiot. It makes people doubt your motives, which I think are motivated by kindness to answer risto's previous question with a considered response, but associating with a dick like spoetnick was unwise imo

Yeah maybe I could have thought of that. But I look for a thread that seems relevant and dump it some where quickly because I am multitasking and don't have a lot of time to put into it.

And I generally don't care who started the thread. Information is information. It doesn't mean I am endorsing Spoetnuts. Haven't you seen me roasting Spoet in other threads.

Also censoring me is a good way to get me to careless about where I moved the censored post to. I am adamantly offended by censorship. I consider censorship antithetical to decentralization that is our philosophy here in the crypto blockchain ecosystem. So thus I consider it a slap in my face.

It is more or less that if you censor me, then I punish you a little bit for doing that.

Also I am posting in this thread because of comments like this:

rpietila was still an early adopter of BTC though... what if he's right about XMR?

I say he is right 75/25. Just the date was wrong

Which obscures that rpietila caused a massive bubble in XMR by literally forcefeeding n00bs to buy XMR. I was adamantly against him doing that at the time and remain so. I am willing to let it be bygone, but when others try to rewrite history and say he is correct 75% of the time when in fact he caused many n00bs to make a losing (loss for 2 years buying at high prices) speculative decision.

rpietila is a good speculator, but he got into some delusion that it means he should be a leader of flock. I have no idea why needs to feed his ego that way. It seems to be part of the issues he has for melodrama and grandeur of being a martyr. I am not a psychologist, so I won't try to pretend I understand all his behavior. (And yes, I observe some of my behavior which can be considered melodrama and desire for grandeur, so I guess it takes one to know one right)
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:08:25 PM

I side with Shelby on this.. and his point of helping him.
I don't care if he wants to do Crypto..
Just abide by the same code of conduct we all use.
He often feels like he is above us all and exempt from common sense fair practices.
Especially with censorship etc.

Roughly 2 years ago now i posted a copy cat parody topic on him and his "rules" of censorship etc.
He JUST got here and Monero was his FIRST alt-coin and he had some grandiose sets of "king" rules..
where he dared you all to "challenge him".

And what did he do ?
He ran back and edited it all out. LOL  Cheesy
Yup, those darn trolls were lying & FUD'ing right ?  Roll Eyes

Nope.. he was caught acting like an idiot and called out over it.
And it's happened again since in the last couple years believe it or not. hahahhaha  Cheesy

PS:
Please do take note guys.. although i get the attention i did not MAKE this topic.
For the millionth time i have 1 account and never logged into another one here ever.
AND..
I have asked Risto how many he has used here more than once.. and he vanishes.
I also asked generalizethis and he too does a vanishing act or goes on to pretend i am on ignore..
Yet always seems to reply back to what i say. LOL

I also asked Shelby and he too refused to answer.

THAT people is the problem with Monero.
It's surrounded by people who have spent years being dishonest about it all.
THAT is what grinds my gears about the coin aside from the ANON concept which i don't think is a good idea.

Having these characters surrounding Monero all this time has been detrimental to the cause.
Unfortunately we have some people who's behavior has done far more harm than good.. while trying to spread the word about Monero.

Plenty of people Shill their coins here but not all are are constantly wrapped up in a massive tornado of drama that goes on 24/7 for years.
Eventually you have to wonder why.. maybe look in the mirror ?

Want a resolution ?
Saying i am 100% innocent then shifting all the blame on others is not a good start.

I have tons of stories on Risto.
He created a topic in Off-Topic before and i replied but tried not to be too much of a jerk.
But he deleted the topic and then re-created it all over again to get rid off what i said then self-modded it.
He tends to self mod every topic he can..

Another time i told him he'd probably end up having his topic in ALT main deleted and sure enough staff deleted it on him (i never reported it) so what did he do ?
He kept copying and pasting the topic back in the same section even after staff told him .. wrong section.

He has one hell of a king shit holier than though chip on his shoulder.
He has PROVEN he is the main guy behind Monero
See the MEW topic = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=776479.msg12619507#msg12619507
and has PROVEN he is very dishonest and shady as far as i am concerned.

Read that MEW topic and how he decides the dev's "get paid"
With no over site while the actual team member say he is "not apart of the team" for years over & over.
You will see him saying he spent the MEW money and that half of it went to the dev's.
Can you all read ? LOL
Read his OWN WORDS !
Put the pom-pom's down and look at the facts !

Oh and here is the topic i made that is a parody of his topic.. which he edited to cover up his shit.
Spoetnik Altcoin Observer = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=772035.0

Here is the first post from it..

Hi, I am Spoetnik. Welcome to my thread on altcoins. I have been a Bitcoin owner since 2011 but never owned any alts, until I bought started mining LTC last year.

The rules of this thread are very strict, as always in my threads:

- There is no freedom of speech. The topic is altcoins, but I also want that it stays in a level that is possible and interesting to read for a busy Bitcoin holder that does not care about alts. I know how it feels to be a busy Bitcoin holder, so I steer the discussion to the maximum benefit for me, and for my readers.

- Which alts can be discussed, is up to me. Mentioning an alt after that specific alt has been banned from a thread results in a ban for you. If you do not obey my ban from the thread, historically you have had 100% chance to be banned from the forum as a result. Don't try your luck.

- Posts may be deleted for whatever reason. Deletion does not necessarily mean that the post was offensive. It may also have been too long quote (in which case either the original, or the reply may be pruned), repetition of yours or somebody else's point, or anything else.

- Moderating actions are written in red. Others are not allowed to use red.

My take on altcoins

Real simple
Scumbags like this guy and his power tripping self moderated flood of shill topics are drowning this forum in one sided garbage scam coin advertising.
see this bullshit.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624223.0

epitome

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:55:29 PM

Risto Pietila might be a manipulator and a big time speculator but exposing his private issues is not that good way to tag him ,i have seen a thread earlier relating poloniex and monero ,does the exchange really have links with the coin developers ,i do not know and i do not have proof but one thing is certain ,the price of monero has increased many folds from the thread creating date. so in essence Risto Pietilla was right in saying that i will touch the moon.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:06:21 PM

Risto Pietila might be a manipulator and a big time speculator but exposing his private issues is not that good way to tag him

He wrote publicly about his private issues and asked for feedback.

...so in essence Risto Pietilla was right in saying that i will touch the moon.

A broken (stopped) 12 hour clock is correct twice a day.

Risto lead n00bs into a paying high prices into a bubble he alone manufactured by incessantly (implicitly bragging about his $10 million whale moonshot in BTC from $10 to $1000 while) prodding them to buy XMR. Yet for ~2 years all the price did was drop after that.

Risto Pietila might be a manipulator

I am not making that accusation.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:41:09 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 02:54:03 PM by Shiroslullaby

I think that picture is photoshopped and the Rolls isn't actually pink. Sad
Big respect on a nice classic car, anyways.

Everyone on the internet has an agenda.
Especially when it comes to sites dealing with investments and money.
I've seen some helpful posts from Risto but I wouldn't follow anyones advice blindly. Hopefully other people are smart enough to do the same.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:23:56 PM

Risto Pietila might be a manipulator and a big time speculator but exposing his private issues is not that good way to tag him ,i have seen a thread earlier relating poloniex and monero ,does the exchange really have links with the coin developers ,i do not know and i do not have proof but one thing is certain ,the price of monero has increased many folds from the thread creating date. so in essence Risto Pietilla was right in saying that i will touch the moon.

How would you know ? you have been here for 1 month.  Roll Eyes
See how there is always a suspicious cloud of account juggling and forum shenanigans with Monero ?

There always seems to be a cloud of weird suspicious behavior with all these guys.
I have never seen any other coin project that has such an aggressive and vicious mob
that swoops in to defend the coin simultaneously at the slightest hint of "FUD".
Even though they bad mouthed this place and said they were leaving and going to start their own forum.  Roll Eyes

I HAVE caught them lying more than once.. the usual suspects ..the main idiots shills.
And none of them will tell you how many accounts they have used here either.

The entire Monero ecosystem revolves around slander, harassment, intimidation and censorship.
If they KNOW there is bad news they will make damn sure none of "their people" speak about it..
AND NONE OF YOU DO EITHER.. one guy on the MEW topic did and Risto called him a a FUDDER.
Even if it means they have to show up en mass as a massive crew with puppet accounts causing diversions and dragging other coins into the matter.

There is no other coin more secretive or self-modded and no i don't mean the ANON tech.

Want to invest in this bullshit ? go for it.. i wouldn't.
And i could have on day one when they launched the Bytecoin "community take over coin"
Kind of funny the original dev of the coin they started with vanished from planet earth huh ?
And kind of odd they used the name Bytecoin when there already was a fucking Bytecoin hahahha  Cheesy

There is literally no end to how fucked up and pathetic this coin is.
These guy have been digging themselves a hole for years.

Here is a funny little fact about the Monero Cult..
All the early drama was over them spamming this place blatantly in the first year and half roughly.
So there ended up being a revolt by the community.. everyone was telling them to fuck off and STFU.
So they started drama.. the usual suspects.. were spouting off claiming there was NEVER ANY type of adverting or spamming etc
They don't do that they claimed..

So what do we see ?
MEW money donated for marketing purposes held by the treasurer who they said was not a part of the team for 2 years spent on what Risto said & decided was a forum game he called a powerful PAID marketing asset.
Here ON THE FORUM !
AKA: a forum game here that cost donators money allocated for marketing for the purpose of Advertising.
And they said 100 million times Risto was not a part of the team either.. yet he was in charge of spending MEW money however he wanted.. such as he said half the money went to the dev's (why would he know that ?)
So i guess the dev's work for him then huh ?

Further more guess who i found out was an employee of his ? yup the MEW treasurer LOL
David Latapie !
And guess why i have a neg rating from.. smoothie  Cheesy
Yup David Latapie was involved in some drama with French Police where i quoted him saying he had started a MONERO MARKETING COMPANY

..which they said did not exist for two years and that they do not advertise at Bitcointalk or spam etc.

Their lying bullshit double talk crap is blatant and they continually lie their ass off to cover it up then attacked anyone that exposes their shenanigans.
Such as negging me accusing me of lying when all i did was post what that guy David Latapie said.. hoping we would all get an explanation for his long winded intense apology.
We never did find out what happened either.. they all made damn sure it was swept under the rug and then viciously attacked anyone who dared speak up.. such as ruining my rating here with Negative Trust.

See a pattern yet ?

PS:
Everyone has an agenda ?
Ya.. mine is the truth ..not lying for money.

iamnotback

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:47:03 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 04:59:58 PM by iamnotback

I've seen some helpful posts from Risto

Again I was not trying insinuate that Risto isn't a good guy or is never helpful.

Spoetnuts seems to have a more conspiratorial viewpoint, and I can't disprove his claims entirely (and I had also experienced railroading by Monero's community at times but not lately and yet I can't definitively connect that to Risto), but I also think I know Risto from past phone conversations before he entered Bitcoin and my impression is he is honest and principled. I tend to think his issues have to do with aggrandizing ego and some heapings of delusion (feats which I am intimately familiar with myself so by being at least somewhat self-deprecating I hope I qualify as a friend or former business acquaintance to speak frankly). Note for the past year or more, rpietila has been in his own threads, so the aggrandizing point is probably not accurate at this time. I am speculating is more about Risto having some need to be martyr for some reason. Again I am not a psychologist so I can't professionally analyze it. I would think Risto might be well served by consulting with a psychologist, not a psychiatrist. The former try to analyze, and the latter try to prescribe.

I am mostly concerned about Risto perhaps surrounding himself by "yes men" who are equivalently deluded, thus not providing any counter balance to tendencies. Any way, it isn't my life so I should STFU. I already expressed what I could. It is his life. And maybe I am entirely wrong.
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 08:20:49 PM

What a fucking bullshit OP post.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:20:48 PM

Spoetnuts seems to have a more conspiratorial viewpoint...

We need a thread called "The Truth About Monero's GUI"...
Can someone please explain how Risto and the XMR Insiders have profited from killing the GUI?
epitome

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:34:46 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2016, 03:15:04 AM by epitome

Risto Pietila might be a manipulator and a big time speculator but exposing his private issues is not that good way to tag him

He wrote publicly about his private issues and asked for feedback.
i saw that thread ,may be he is having some issues and is having schizophrenia with the way he deals things

...so in essence Risto Pietilla was right in saying that i will touch the moon.

A broken (stopped) 12 hour clock is correct twice a day.

Risto lead n00bs into a paying high prices into a bubble he alone manufactured by incessantly (implicitly bragging about his $10 million whale moonshot in BTC from $10 to $1000 while) prodding them to buy XMR. Yet for ~2 years all the price did was drop after that.

yes a broken clock is correct twice and he took a bail earlier with his issues with Schizophrenia and he started manipulating the market and started skimming noobs ,i would say he played well to avoid future legal issues Huh
iamnotback

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:46:16 AM

Excerpt from a private message (only my part is shared publicly):

Quote from: myself
I am forwarding your message to rpietila. You are very amiable person and you deserve my utmost respect for that.

I am more frank. It is because I am too smart to lie to myself about things. And I see myself competing in this ecosystem trying to produce the best. So my type A personality rises to a frankness. I also know how to STFU and be amiable with everyone. It is mode I turn on or off depending on my role in the environment.

I don't think Risto was angry at you in any way. I think he just wanted to delete the posts which in hindsight he probably realized he would rather deal with privately. I think he probably making some progress now with his thought processes and I am very hopeful that he will be able to apply his excellent mind to our ecosystem unfettered by these daemons that have been haunting him. I am very much praying for him. I hope he knows that. I have several times in the past tried to more subtly hint to him what I am saying frankly now (private and public). I just felt that he is at a juncture now where he really needs some cold water thrown on his face, because I care about him. I am praying he consults with a psychologist to get a professional analysis of his situation.

What I see is an outpouring of concern for fellow human being. I hope Risto takes it that way. Interpreting it that way would be first step away from conspiratorial delusion. Even Spoetnuts might have a heart.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:45:12 AM

Shelby the first thing i said earlier is i am not looking to get Risto out of Crypto..
Just hoping he will be reasonable and play nice.

He HAS in fact stomped around the Altcoin scene since DAY ONE like king shit.
Did you not see my post above where i quoted the Spoetnik Observer ?
That whole entire quote was what RISTO typed out on his keyboard word for word..
except i changed Monero to LTC.

Read it.. tell me that is a conspiracy.
All i have ever done is point out what he said and provide links to his own words.. *IF* he did not ran around covering it up later.
That is not conspiracy.. that is him ..here ..flapping his gums being a dick all the time.

Can you say "delusions of grandeur" ? i know you were avoiding say it earlier Shelby Wink

By the way i use a digital watch Wink
So.. when Shelby and Spoetnik are talking like lucid & coherent normal people you all better tighten up your scamcoin hats and buckle up for some FACTS™ !

Some of you STILL don't get it 2 or 3 years later..
I am pointing out how the guys behavior is not acceptable and it's not even debatable really.
And no i don't give two shits if you all wanna be friends with each other.
I did not come here to be bum-buddies with you people..
And i don't care if you all want to stick up for your eFriends.

Everyone is entitled to a fair even legit shot at Crypto.
No matter who you are friends with ..or not.

And all i see around here is people sweeping horrendous behavior under the rug because of who they are friends with.

Hell, i just went through that on a couple topics with guys such as VOD or Lauda or even BCX here.
Apparently if staff etc are friends with some guy here it's green light to fuck people around like crazy.

Nope.. i don't think so.. not on my watch assholes !
I will take you fuckers out at the knees if you pull that shit with me.
Fuck You and fuck your little friends too !

This is crypto noobs not eharmony for crypto-nerds looking for friendship.

Keep it real profiteers !

@Shelby
I totally get what you are saying.. i highly doubt your friend will.
Because he has mental problems and has for a long loooong time.
This is not likely to change because of a forum post or PM form you or me.

I have no reason to think rpietila is a "bad guy"
I just think his behavior has been unacceptable in Crypto a lot.
He is often overly controlling and sometimes secretive to the point of being dishonest.
Just calling it how i see it..

@Shelby
..you should look closely at all the points i made about your friend earlier.
I don't think you have..
I think you muttered "conspiratorial" at me and ignored it.
Maybe take the 5 minutes and look at the links i provided THEN reconsider bending over backwards helping your "friend"

I also think this topic is above him and i highly doubt he will say anything.
This sort of thing is beneath him and he will not toil with the peasants LOL

I guess living in a castle and driving a Rolls will make you think your the King of Crypto.

He don't like me i'm guessing because i have told him many times that money bullshit means squat.
The internet is the great equalizer.. when i post beside the US president he is nobody just another mouth flapping his gums.. his wallet means fuck all.
Who says something intelligent is what counts.. not what type of house your ISP is connected to.
And that really burns the ass's of guys like King rpietila of Monero.

Money ?
Fuck money.. i have integrity so blow me rich pricks.
Never seen a rich guy that was legit.. all that means is they are likely willing to step on necks to get to the top.. When i would not.

Or like i believe in Risto's case they were handed cash & prizes by their family.. like D. Trump.
And again that does not impress me either.

By the way my family's business has fucking clout bitches.
My name is on a bottle of wine and the company is worth more than risto's cocky fucking ass.

But i never received 1 single cent from the family.. i pay my own way like a fucking man.
I have been working my ass off since i dropped out of school to work a full time job in grade 8.
Often two jobs at once.
Such as when iGotSpots has shown up to mock me before for working for a burger joint called Wendy's as my second job.
I do what i do to pay the bills.
Contrary to my retard racist prick friend leaving me a neg rating for being on Welfare.
Apparently he was too busy negging me to Google search Spoetnik plus Wendy's  Grin

..carry on guys just remember who the smart one is around here.

Oh and i DID go back to school later and upgrade my education so spare me the attack on that crap Trolls.

Bottom line:
There is the correct opinion and everyone else's !  Grin  Cool

iamnotback

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:24:34 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 05:17:41 PM by iamnotback

Can you say "delusions of grandeur" ? i know you were avoiding say it earlier Shelby Wink

Well since I am by far the most voluminous poster of dense walls of verbiage on these forums for the past 3.5 years, we have evidence that I am well suited for an executive-level position:

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/ability-to-generate-e-mails-key-indicator-of-stamina-medical-study-says

And I did that while ill! Just wait until I am cured, y'all ain't seen nuttin' yet.

Well that is if you believe The New Yorker isn't full of delusional bullshit:

https://thescene.com/watch/thenewyorker/the-new-yorker-festival-sarah-silverman-and-andy-borowitz-tackle-trump?source=player_scene_logo

Julian Assange: [Let’s talk about] Donald Trump. What does he represent in the American mind and in the European mind?  He represents American white trash, [which Hillary Clinton called] ‘deplorable and irredeemable’.  It means from an establishment or educated cosmopolitan, urbane perspective, these people are like the red necks, and you can never deal with them.  Because he so clearly -- through his words and actions and the type of people that turn up at his rallies -- represents people who are not the middle, not the upper middle educated class, there is a fear of seeming to be associated in any way with them, a social fear that lowers the class status of anyone who can be accused of somehow assisting Trump in any way, including any criticism of Hillary Clinton. If you look at how the middle class gains its economic and social power, that makes absolute sense.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:43:50 AM

I see a blatant spelling mistake i made in the quote of mine you posted.
I have a huge pile of reasons why i can't type.. so i should keep it short but i don't. LOL
I said way back i am glad you talk that way you do here because i was getting a lot of flak for my LONG rants.. well now i can point to you or a few others around here and say well, look at them !  Grin

Guys here used to whine a LOT about post length.
I would always say well skip over it.. i do.

You can ignore them or read them later..
Or maybe skim through them and glean what you want out of it etc.
I don't see any point in whining *seriously* about it though.

I have seen you and the Monero boys go at it for 50 fucking pages with super rants from hell before though.
I kept trying to tell you guys to try and dumb it down a bit to be inclusive for the majority who are not crypto block chain tech experts.
..otherwise they will skip over your comments.. which defeats the purpose of writing them somewhat

I blame Logitech though.. not sure what Risto's problem is though LOL

I just switched back from a new keyboard i got recently so i am always getting used to another one..
Plus in time i have typing skills that keep deteriorating badly. Sad
I used to be fairly accurate but a tad slow.
Now ? i am train wreck.. i can barley hobble together a rant with out correcting 50% of the words.

Thanks Logitech  Angry  Cheesy
Yeah all my keyboards and mice are Logitech.. so it's there fault ...honest !

Anyway maybe Risto will see all this and give it some thought.
I don't blame him for not wanting to jump into this.

My Advice for him is pretty simple..
Work on more transparency and let users speak more freely.. lay off the self-modded topics.
And come clean about any and all negative shit with Monero and move on from it.
Also make some effort to show you are one of the common folk around here.
Not everyone can post pictures here standing in front of a Pink Bentley.
They are listening to advice while trading small amounts of money a lot of the time.
Trusting him !

I hold nothing against him for having mental issues in the past.. it's common.
On the contrary it takes balls for him to admit it here on the forum.. most would stay quiet.
Mental health can be largely circumstantial *sometimes* and anyone is subject to having problems.

So to him i say do what ya gotta do.. what ever will be will be.
Nothing personal and good luck with your shit guy.
I have no hate for the guy or anything..

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: