Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Christian BS  (Read 12638 times)
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:21:58 AM

I love how a topic I made back in 2014 is still managing to piss people off Cheesy

Not people, just BADecker. Most of the pages of this thread are just full of BADecker preaching so he doesn't have to burn eternally after death (Isn't God so loving?)

Account recovered 08-12-2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:22:56 PM

I love how a topic I made back in 2014 is still managing to piss people off Cheesy

Not people, just BADecker. Most of the pages of this thread are just full of BADecker preaching so he doesn't have to burn eternally after death (Isn't God so loving?)

What's really amazing is, that intelligent people, who take warning when the clouds roll in and the lightening flashes and the thunder roars, so that they seek cover from the rain, are so generally apathetic about their eternal state.

If there had been nothing backing my words, your apathy would be understandable. But I have shown you the science and nature for the existence of God, I have explained how mankind is a religious type creature, you have the thinking that you can examine on your own so that you can take warning and come in out of the rain, but you ignore your impending destruction, even though you don't really have anything to show that the things that I say are false, and the evidence of death is all around us in the graveyards of the world.

Amazing!

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:35:20 PM

He clearly has nothing better to do all day, so he has to get his jollies from trolling forums
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:25:29 PM

He clearly has nothing better to do all day, so he has to get his jollies from trolling forums

I wonder if I am doing you a disfavor by presenting God to you on a regular basis. I mean, God, Himself, says that those who don't have as much opportunity to be saved, will be punished less than those who have great opportunity to be saved, and yet aren't saved.

I guess all that I am doing is helping you to lock yourself into everlasting punishment a bit more firmly. But, if your attitude doesn't change, who in the world would want you in Heaven, anyway?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
awesome31312

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:34:03 PM

I wonder if I am doing you a disfavor by presenting God to you on a regular basis. I mean, God, Himself, says that those who don't have as much opportunity to be saved, will be punished less than those who have great opportunity to be saved, and yet aren't saved.

I guess all that I am doing is helping you to lock yourself into everlasting punishment a bit more firmly. But, if your attitude doesn't change, who in the world would want you in Heaven, anyway?

Cool

I dare you to go on any other subsection and do them the "favor" of "presenting God on a daily basis", they won't tolerate you for even five posts.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:45:56 PM

Cool

I dare you to go on any other subsection and do them the "favor" of "presenting God on a daily basis", they won't tolerate you for even five posts.

God does things orderly, and wants us to do the same. This section along with the "Off-topic" section are two sections where this kind of talk is accepted. That's why I basically post this kind of stuff in these two sections. It's orderly.

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:22:31 AM

The problem with christians like BADlogic is...

He thinks he's doing us a favor by being an asshat...

When in reality, he's a selfish jackass... (his motivation is to brown-nose to god... which he thinks will make god reward him... entirely selfish)

Any god worth his salt would hate BADlogic for being such a worthless troll

Rather than spread lies and propaganda all day... wouldn't god like it better if you volunteered at a homeless shelter or food bank?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:27:39 AM

When in reality, he's a selfish jackass... (his motivation is to brown-nose to god... which he thinks will make god reward him... entirely selfish)

Rather than spread lies and propaganda all day... wouldn't god like it better if you volunteered at a homeless shelter or food bank?

Some more of your anti-God faulty thinking.    Cool

Moloch

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:42:52 AM

Some more of your anti-God faulty thinking.

Did you ever stop to think, "What would god want me to do?"

I can't imagine an immortal being would want his followers to sing songs and tell lies that are contradictory to science and logic...

Or pretend they are better than people who don't sing songs and tell fairy tales...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:53:16 AM

I can't imagine an immortal being would want his followers to sing songs and tell lies that are contradictory to science and logic...

Or pretend they are better than people who don't sing songs and tell fairy tales...

Exactly!

God doesn't want any of his creatures to tell lies or promote fairy tales as reality. Yet you, one of God's creatures, are doing this every time you suggest that God doesn't exist.

Cool

awesome31312

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:58:41 AM

Exactly!

God doesn't want any of his creatures to tell lies or promote fairy tales as reality. Yet you, one of God's creatures, are doing this every time you suggest that God doesn't exist.

Cool

The awkward moment when "An invisible sky fairy created everything over the course of six days, but despite being omnipotent and all powerful, still needed to "rest" on the seventh day, and created plants before making the Sun" is considered "reality", but disbelief in such absurdity is considered a fairy tale.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:13:29 AM

Exactly!

Cool

The awkward moment when "An invisible sky fairy created everything over the course of six days, but despite being omnipotent and all powerful, still needed to "rest" on the seventh day, and created plants before making the Sun" is considered "reality", but disbelief in such absurdity is considered a fairy tale.

Somehow you seem to think that God is a sky fairy. Strange, but at least you believe in Him.

Many people work on a job that doesn't really tire them out. Yet they rest after their 8 hours. Or consider the artist painting a picture. When it is done, the artist rests from continuing to paint the painting.

Most plants easily live for a day without sunlight. In perfection (which nobody has a clue as to how extremely healthy things were) they easily live that long.

I am glad you are trying so hard to convince yourself that God exists. It makes it all the easier for me.

Cool

nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:20:28 AM

Poll: Is BADecker a paid troll or just a simple idiot?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606430.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: