Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:57:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University  (Read 300591 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:15:45 PM

ok.. nice ann bumping today so far...

about IRC #Munnecoin : To all of you guys reading this, come on irc now and i will tell you one or two good stuff I know about Munne, while we are all waiting on official news.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:43:48 PM

about IRC #Munnecoin : To all of you guys reading this, come on irc now and i will tell you one or two good stuff I know about Munne, while we are all waiting on official news.

why not just post it here ?
Why do we need to get on  IRC to get info that should be publicly available ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
chemikali

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:49:23 PM

why not just post it here ?
Why do we need to get on  IRC to get info that should be publicly available ?

Status #MunnecoinX

[I am back from holidays, sorry for my absense. I have the tip-bot ready, just a few bugs with the tipping (node.js peeps PM me). If there is something you would like to see here, please PM me (Mistercoin, Xeddmc), Also, PM me if you need to talk to me, as that is the only way I get notified.  --http://munnetalk.com  --]

[17:23] == hilbillypirate[5882e832@gateway/web/freenode/ip.88.130.232.50] has joined #Munnecoin

[17:24] <+_gnargnar_> yes.. probably that i won't say much or as much as you would like, but what i know will still be better than nothing ;-)

[17:24] <+_gnargnar_> i will wait 5 minutes more so to wait for more ppl if any...

[17:25] <hdeva> okay cant wait.......

[17:25] <+_gnargnar_> you can't ?

[17:26] <hilbillypirate> hillbilly pirate in da house

[17:26] <Levole11> hey have lured me to this irc, of whch i didnt know it existed before, to tell me you aint gonna say muchj??? Smiley

[17:27] <Levole11> are you a marketing dude?

[17:27] <+_gnargnar_> hmm.. any news is news, right?

[17:27] <hilbillypirate> looking to loot some precious mne

[17:27] <Levole11> Smiley

[17:27] <+_gnargnar_> nope.. not a marketing nor affiliated with the munne dev team..

[17:28] <hilbillypirate> how did you get this Intel?

[17:28] <+_gnargnar_> ok.. here's what i can tell.. because, like you, i'm tired to wait

[17:28] <+_gnargnar_> because i've talked with mchrono on skype..

[17:29] <hilbillypirate> very strange he can't say anything

[17:29] <+_gnargnar_> 1. some of the recent buys of mne were done by the munne dev.

[17:29] <+_gnargnar_> 2. i've got presented the munne university the weekend before christmas.

[17:30] <+_gnargnar_> so yeah, i've got access to the university to test and to let them know if i saw any bugs or anything..

[17:30] <+_gnargnar_> mchrono contacted me to ask for my ip to give me access to it.

[17:31] <+_gnargnar_> i've not seen any bugs at all and the tests gone smooth..

[17:31] <hilbillypirate> so they are using our btc to make profit

[17:31] <+_gnargnar_> what?

[17:31] <hilbillypirate> no development funds

[17:31] <+_gnargnar_> i don't know man.

[17:31] <hilbillypirate> don't like it

[17:31] <+_gnargnar_> you insinuate that based on what?

[17:31] <Levole11> have you got an answer as well on the question why it is so hard to inform ppl on btctalk.. It's caused a lot of unnecessary shit.. Do they think its worth all that?

[17:32] <+_gnargnar_> tell me how you come to  1 + 1 = 3

[17:32] <hilbillypirate> they are buying mne with their own btc?

[17:32] <hilbillypirate> I don't think so

[17:32] <+_gnargnar_> guys... i'm here only to share with you what i know...  even if you insinuate thing or attack me it won't serve anything.. anything. capiche?

[17:32] <hdeva> so when is offical news then?

[17:33] <hilbillypirate> we are the investors and they share this with us once they already bought mne

[17:33] <hilbillypirate> why  not work together?

[17:33] <+_gnargnar_> you let me continue.. or you prefer to act like angry kids ?

[17:33] <Levole11> \gnargnar, its not an attack.. I am genuinely interested in the 'why'without meaning to attack you

[17:34] <hdeva> okay next update....plz gnargnar continue

[17:34] <Levole11> and i understand if you cant answer, i thought that maybe it was something you guys spoke of as well

[17:34] <+_gnargnar_> so shut the fuck up... because i don't even have to do that with you guys. i've made my own research, creating my own links to get the news..

[17:35] <+_gnargnar_> what i've learning or know, i've worked for.

[17:35] <+_gnargnar_> i'm sharing this because i too find it really bad to be kept in the unknown.

[17:35] <Levole11> who do you tell to shut the fuck up dude?\

[17:36] <+_gnargnar_> should i continue?

[17:36] <hdeva> ya

[17:36] <hilbillypirate> yes

[17:36] <+_gnargnar_>  ok.. so i experienced munne university..

[17:36] <+_gnargnar_> the platform is nice.

[17:37] <+_gnargnar_> you have multiple kind of courses,  some free, some with a fee..

[17:37] <+_gnargnar_> you can also submit courses, in the like of youtube of kinda..

[17:38] <+_gnargnar_> but what i've tested was with "test" courses.. so no real courses

[17:38] <+_gnargnar_> mchrono wanted to make it public between christmas and new year but i didn't recommended them to do that.

[17:39] <+_gnargnar_> because on a cms like that ( content management system), if people don't see usuability instantly (by already having many courses and content)  then they will only bash the stuff.

[17:41] <+_gnargnar_> so they told me that they listened to my suggestion to report it and will make content and will anyway wait after the holidays to (like mchrono said last time) to coordinate with the marketing firm.

@ChanServ@Xeddmc+_gnargnar_+GEO_Jan+kawa900jchdevahilbillypiratejoshoLevole11Scorpianz

" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 958px; height: 20px;">

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:04:41 PM

But you are right. Gaia is a fantastic coin. Development is busy and there will be a lot of news coming.
We're not interested in your lady gaiacoin as it's very clear your looking for noobs to dump on em...

lol no actually I keep coming back hoping to see some news or growth for mne... and nada still. I bought in to this over priced ico at 5500 sat. no answer about the in browser game? I guess it was a no go then ?

lol duh ah yah I'ma going to dump a coin with active devs a cool concept, in wallet app store etc... now that would be retarded Wink
Yeah so you share your golden investments, just like Warren buffet...maybe you can still fool yourself but you aren't fooling any others in this thread. You can keep your tips and positions, because you propably noticed that they are not appreciated

I didn't say it was a golden investment, I just said it has some cool stuff going for it and that the devs have been delivering... lol so who am I trying to fool? I assume people will use their own brains to do their own investing and not listen to anonymous randoms in threads.

as far as me commenting in another thread about it... dev said they were going to be back on the 4th, they didn't even pop in to say there was a delay or a hello... so why wouldn't I ? better than just bitching.

don't think I should have to join an irc to get news from/about dev. hopefully we'll see an update asap

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:27:48 PM

Grin I agree waiting for more usable content before releasing it is probably the best choice.

hopefully we can see some screenshots or something soon while we wait, glad to hear it's coming along.

dev buying their own coins is good, it's not like they "bitswifted" us. Munne has what % of btc is set out for each part of the project/person so if dev wants to spend his btc on MNE then thats great.

WAVES
chemikali

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:30:13 PM

But you are right. Gaia is a fantastic coin. Development is busy and there will be a lot of news coming.
We're not interested in your lady gaiacoin as it's very clear your looking for noobs to dump on em...

lol no actually I keep coming back hoping to see some news or growth for mne... and nada still. I bought in to this over priced ico at 5500 sat. no answer about the in browser game? I guess it was a no go then ?

lol duh ah yah I'ma going to dump a coin with active devs a cool concept, in wallet app store etc... now that would be retarded Wink
Yeah so you share your golden investments, just like Warren buffet...maybe you can still fool yourself but you aren't fooling any others in this thread. You can keep your tips and positions, because you propably noticed that they are not appreciated

I didn't say it was a golden investment, I just said it has some cool stuff going for it and that the devs have been delivering... lol so who am I trying to fool? I assume people will use their own brains to do their own investing and not listen to anonymous randoms in threads.

as far as me commenting in another thread about it... dev said they were going to be back on the 4th, they didn't even pop in to say there was a delay or a hello... so why wouldn't I ? better than just bitching.

don't think I should have to join an irc to get news from/about dev. hopefully we'll see an update asap
If that lady gaiacoin of you is so cool and special, I would have known by now. Why would you even bother to tell people in this thread about lady gaiacoin? I can only think of 1 thing and that is finding noobs to dump on.

The best investment coins are the coins that aren't hyped. If I want to dump my coins I tell everybody to buy em or also how special or cool that shitCoin is, these are just the rules of the game. Wanna hate me? Than hate me!
sust1200

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:50:47 PM

=) im ready for some news from the Devs

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:10:53 PM

If that lady gaiacoin of you is so cool and special, I would have known by now. Why would you even bother to tell people in this thread about lady gaiacoin? I can only think of 1 thing and that is finding noobs to dump on.

The best investment coins are the coins that aren't hyped. If I want to dump my coins I tell everybody to buy em or also how special or cool that shitCoin is, these are just the rules of the game. Wanna hate me? Than hate me! 

lol "the best investment coins aren't hyped" ? really not at all? so if MNE dev puts develops an awesome platform... etc then we shouldn't share it with anyone? we should just keep it ourselves? lol hilarious way to think man.  (I agree that instant/over hype is a red flag)

" I can only think of 1 thing and that is finding noobs to dump on." so if thats the only reason you'd promote a coin I'll have to remember that next time I see your opinion Wink

the only person doing any hate'n is you

WAVES
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:49:38 PM

If you need me for anything at all, even if it is just new year wishes, my email is always open to you all, xeddsx@openaliasbox.org, and I will get back to you quickly, as I always have my email on me Wink

I will be back on the 4th to resume full time working here, and I believe the team will be as well too (everyone needs time with their families). So direct all questions, wishes and comments to my email in the meantime, (or skype...sometimes)

See you in 2015! (If there isn't a thermonuclear war overnight) Wink

Mistercoin--

So has there been a thermonuclear war in your area i missed on the news?

Again its G providing us with a little bit of information and not you.

"Full time working" and u dont have a second to post here with some info eta's etc.

Every week u provide nothing even close to a progress report u post stuff like news in 5 days and then dont have 5 minutes to type we have been delayed a few days cu next year  that has a very negative effect on the price.

Meant time "devs" are buying MNE when its at an alltime low vs usd.

But as long as "u guys" know when something actualy is going to be released u can keep buying now at less then 20% of what ur Ico investors paid in usd while keeping most of us in the dark with no info.
(if u provided decent info and updates the price would not be this low.)

I own a decent % of total MNE and i can tell u this really pisses me of.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
chemikali

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:51:20 PM

lol "the best investment coins aren't hyped" ? really not at all? so if MNE dev puts develops an awesome platform... etc then we shouldn't share it with anyone? we should just keep it ourselves? lol hilarious way to think man.  (I agree that instant/over hype is a red flag)

" I can only think of 1 thing and that is finding noobs to dump on." so if thats the only reason you'd promote a coin I'll have to remember that next time I see your opinion Wink

Yes I have hate for coins like lady gaiacoin which are useless in my opinion, I hope 2015 will be the year to get finally rid of a lot of these shitcoins. And I don't hide myself or my intentions, your still hiding your intentions and your hate....and I couldn't care less if you think your better then me

Yes I keep my Intel only for myself, anyone to share his Intel is just fucked up or a really bad investor.

And Fucking hilarious is the difference between sharing and hyping, thank you for thinking I meant good news shouldn't be shared, I had a good laugh about it. Correct me if I'm wrong but most words with hype are not very positive.........
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:58:43 PM

Yes I keep my Intel only for myself, anyone to share his Intel is just fucked up or a really bad investor.

So I made a mistake sharing what I've learned earlier on IRC and that you posted here?
chemikali

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:08:05 PM

So I made a mistake sharing what I've learned?

I would never have shared that Intel, but who the Fuck am I or you to tell anybody what to do? It's just my opinion but apparently its a crime to have a different opinion...
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:09:42 PM

I would never have shared that Intel, but who the Fuck am I or you to tell anybody what to do? It's just my opinion but apparently its a crime to have a different opinion...
thanks for your reply. glad you are showing your true shitstain face.
you are not wanted here, but feel free to keep posting as it's a free forum.
you will simply get ignored...
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:10:10 PM

Yes I have hate for coins like lady gaiacoin which are useless in my opinion, I hope 2015 will be the year to get finally rid of a lot of these shitcoins. And I don't hide myself or my intentions, your still hiding your intentions and your hate....and I couldn't care less if you think your better then me

And Fucking hilarious is the difference between sharing and hyping, thank you for thinking I meant good news shouldn't be shared, I had a good laugh about it. Correct me if I'm wrong but most words with hype are not very positive.........

yes I was just sharing my thoughts and you assume it's "hyping" it's all a matter of opinion and perspective.

"Yes I keep my Intel only for myself, anyone to share his Intel is just fucked up or a really bad investor."  OK dumb ass... if you already hold coins... more people learn about them and buy more... price goes up... coins in your wallet value go up, if the coins actually cool and has useful features then more people will talk about it and it continues to grow. it's not rocket science.

and yes please keep referring to that coin as "lady gaiacoin" she's sold how many albums and her act is known by how many people? (even if they don't like her tunes we still know of her) so comparing the coin to a successful musician is actually a compliment.

but continue to hate all you like... I'm not looking to sell  any of my gaia or MNE

WAVES
chemikali

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:21:34 PM

yes I was just sharing my thoughts and you assume it's "hyping" it's all a matter of opinion and perspective.

"Yes I keep my Intel only for myself, anyone to share his Intel is just fucked up or a really bad investor."  OK dumb ass... if you already hold coins... more people learn about them and buy more... price goes up... coins in your wallet value go up, if the coins actually cool and has useful features then more people will talk about it and it continues to grow. it's not rocket science.

and yes please keep referring to that coin as "lady gaiacoin" she's sold how many albums and her act is known by how many people? (even if they don't like her tunes we still know of her) so comparing the coin to a successful musician is actually a compliment.

but continue to hate all you like... I'm not looking to sell  any of my gaia or MNE

OK rocket scientist, from which coin is the value only growing?

chemikali

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:24:40 PM

chemikali... dude what's going on in your head Huh
A lot of things, however at least I don't post in the wrong thread.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:32:41 PM

[/quote]

lol who said I knew what coin to buy or which was only moving up?? ha if you think you'll find a legit coin that only moves up in this manipulated market... your f#ck'n nutz.

sorry but I think I'm with gnargnar and hit the ignor button on ya... your just looking for someone to bicker with and vent your frustrations

WAVES
sust1200

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:39:51 PM

lets all cool down Smiley

chemikali

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:40:27 PM

lol who said I knew what coin to buy or which was only moving up?? ha if you think you'll find a legit coin that only moves up in this manipulated market... your f#ck'n nutz.

sorry but I think I'm with gnargnar and hit the ignor button on ya... your just looking for someone to bicker with and vent your frustrations
[/quote]
I have many shill accounts so good luck ignoring me
chemikali

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:57:42 PM

thanks for your reply. glad you are showing your true shitstain face.
you are not wanted here, but feel free to keep posting as it's a free forum.
you will simply get ignored...
I'm showing my true face from the beginning unlike you and your fellow cocksuckers. I don't care if I'm not wanted here, but maybe you already noticed this because your very mature and only deals in mature talks......
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: