Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University  (Read 300591 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:59:10 AM

I don't want to feather and tar Mchrono...

has anyone ever actually done this to anyone before? if so any tips i'd love to do this to my boss  Grin
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:41:57 AM

Hi, we're here. We are working on new features for Munne University while we get content for courses, because the PR advised us to do it this way. In a short time, we will begin a private alpha to any investor (as long as they agree to avoid sharing information) so that they can watch the progress. We wish we could say more, but revealing more could take impact in the promoting the PR has planned.

Greetings,

Mchrono

As long as you keep us updated on the progress, i wouldn't Let it be tested by any 'investor'.. there's no guarantee that They won't share the info, this is bitcointalk....
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:08:34 AM

Hi, we're here. We are working on new features for Munne University while we get content for courses, because the PR advised us to do it this way. In a short time, we will begin a private alpha to any investor (as long as they agree to avoid sharing information) so that they can watch the progress. We wish we could say more, but revealing more could take impact in the promoting the PR has planned.

Greetings,

Mchrono

As long as you keep us updated on the progress, i wouldn't Let it be tested by any 'investor'.. there's no guarantee that They won't share the info, this is bitcointalk....

thats why he said its open to any investor.
Thanks for some news Finally.

keep it up please we dont like it in the dark:)

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:54:51 PM

About to being delisted on bittrex, fuck i losed 1 btc in this shit.
kawa900jc

Activity: 722

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:47:35 PM

there is now good volume stay cool.

sust1200

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:26:17 PM

Smiley they warning of low volume should be gone soon

crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 06:52:03 AM

Yes but we have to continue trade MNE
I have experience with these messages before with other coin.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:26:49 PM

Trading pretty much stopped due to bad communication and releases beeing pushed back , If this doesnt change the trading volume wont either.

Im hopefull for the new year but id really like to start seeing some stuff released to the public , the PR firm getting to work
and a TIME LINE , something like beta in Jan or beta in feb , full release march PR campain to beging in feb or march or whatever but give us a global idea of what your aiming for and post it in the opp or on the website/forum.(u made this very nice list in the Opp but it hasnt been modified since the ICO , revamp that baby and put a few prospected date on theren  and ull go a Loong way towards keeping ur investors 'happier')
I promise not to bitch if u miss a date by a few days or even weeks , As long as u announce it before the dates u set and give us a little insight in the why.

Also it might be nice to have the IRC log posted on munne forum just so people can read back if they missed something.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:49:09 PM

Trading pretty much stopped due to bad communication and releases beeing pushed back , If this doesnt change the trading volume wont either.

Im hopefull for the new year but id really like to start seeing some stuff released to the public , the PR firm getting to work
and a TIME LINE , something like beta in Jan or beta in feb , full release march PR campain to beging in feb or march or whatever but give us a global idea of what your aiming for and post it in the opp or on the website/forum.(u made this very nice list in the Opp but it hasnt been modified since the ICO , revamp that baby and put a few prospected date on theren  and ull go a Loong way towards keeping ur investors 'happier')
I promise not to bitch if u miss a date by a few days or even weeks , As long as u announce it before the dates u set and give us a little insight in the why.

Also it might be nice to have the IRC log posted on munne forum just so people can read back if they missed something.

+ 1 I agree at all points sluppy.

I also totally agree  Smiley this is what need to be done now.  thumbs up sluppy
rfcdejong

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:34:41 PM

like you care, you just WON over 50 BTC on cryptodouble lol, congrats Wink
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:13:32 PM

scam

stop posting that scam here please 4th time u guys need to stop that shit.

Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:14:44 AM

k ladies let's get this shit going, Dev, any updates?  reps any news?  whales involved in this coin...........are you done manipulating/accumulating yet?  or are you even, given the dead buy side? lol.

look at the new bittrex and the new long order book is there to see....who the hell has all those stupid sells in place from the current price up to almost the ICO price (5k sats was it??).  PULL YOUR FUCKING SELLS!  i don't care what you bought at, stop being a bitch and let's get some news/action and worthwhile development out to get this coin moving! 

funny how ppl involved in this coin say "it's not just pnd"...well it's pretty much setup to almost be that if whales jump into this, but well whatever...won't see me complaining, if y'all are planning a pump with news release, make it happen already. 

it's only 3.4 btc back to the ICO price!  and 8.33 btc to 10K, those numbers are nothing! 

***Whale watching***
kawa900jc

Activity: 722

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:07:58 AM

k ladies let's get this shit going, Dev, any updates?  reps any news?  whales involved in this coin...........are you done manipulating/accumulating yet?  or are you even, given the dead buy side? lol.

look at the new bittrex and the new long order book is there to see....who the hell has all those stupid sells in place from the current price up to almost the ICO price (5k sats was it??).  PULL YOUR FUCKING SELLS!  i don't care what you bought at, stop being a bitch and let's get some news/action and worthwhile development out to get this coin moving! 

funny how ppl involved in this coin say "it's not just pnd"...well it's pretty much setup to almost be that if whales jump into this, but well whatever...won't see me complaining, if y'all are planning a pump with news release, make it happen already. 

it's only 3.4 btc back to the ICO price!  and 8.33 btc to 10K, those numbers are nothing! 

Agree, this coin has hyper potential!
I own about 1 % but have not the intention to sell!

MomoCoin

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:06:41 AM

Indeed, MNE has great potential and I've been watching it ever since ICO. I do believe in the project and will be awaiting some updates.

Patience everyone, I am sure it will not be long now. Seeing that the PR team are steering the development in a positive manner it can only mean good things.

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
ProkhorZ

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:12:56 PM

No, don't pull your sells - add some buy and sell orders on Bittrex, so we can keep the trading volume above the minimum. There's a big spread between bids and asks, which makes it easy to make money by trading on both sides.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:55:01 PM

No, don't pull your sells - add some buy and sell orders on Bittrex, so we can keep the trading volume above the minimum. There's a big spread between bids and asks, which makes it easy to make money by trading on both sides.

U need VOLUME to make (decent) money , as for the lets get things going speech ,  We have been waiting for that for awhile  u telling us wont change much.

Without MC giving any dates for releases or PR firm involvement this wont get moving , someone could just blindly start pumping btc into it but that someone wont be me.

What we can do for now grip our nuts and hold on tight till MC is rdy.

I agree that the market looks perfect for some P&D group but they mostly seem to have taken their profits and ran of to some island.

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:36:13 PM

U need VOLUME to make (decent) money , as for the lets get things going speech ,  We have been waiting for that for awhile  u telling us wont change much.

Without MC giving any dates for releases or PR firm involvement this wont get moving , someone could just blindly start pumping btc into it but that someone wont be me.

I agree that the market looks perfect for some P&D group but they mostly seem to have taken their profits and ran of to some island.
the only p&d we've seen on munne was at the start and since, only ppl dumping for a loss. a big loss too, because bitcoin is just declining since 3months or more.
imho, there is no whales that can enter that market right now because there is not enough opportunity to grab a big sum for a low price.
bassguitarman

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:05:51 PM

Hi, we are updating a new versión of university in 3-4 days (ready for reviews)

~Mchrono
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:08:14 PM

the only p&d we've seen on munne was at the start and since, only ppl dumping for a loss. a big loss too, because bitcoin is just declining since 3months or more.
imho, there is no whales that can enter that market right now because there is not enough opportunity to grab a big sum for a low price.

Yes thats true there is not much on sale cheap at this time, im also a little worried that still about half the coins seem to be at bittrex thats really a lot of coins not beeing staked.
I think thats a problem for a lot of pos coins that the low pos % doesnt motivate people to stake.
I dont know if its possible for munne but id love to see something similar to the darkcoin nodes to motivate people to stake more and keep the blockchain humming along.
Id also like the see a few more rows of info in coin control like Hyperstake has it looks so much better.

Ah ye and id still like to see the roadmap , k thats my 3 requests for the day Wink

CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:48:29 PM

i dont do this often but :
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: