Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I reopen the ICO?
YES - 11 (84.6%)
NO - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENVY] Envy Coin | ICO closed - Did not meet Min BTC Refund will start soon  (Read 43529 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mchelopao

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:22:55 PM

Even you who made ​​the money, buy

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

go to work boys

they will make more money
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:24:54 PM

One thing I know is if someone promises me to at least ROI in 70 days  days or so, it is usually too good to be true.

The other thing I know I am totally clueless about mining as I am only trading and have never mined a single coin.

So I have a simple question: If hashlets are that profitable why isnt everyone putting their money in hashlets? Seems like the obvious thing to do.

and then you have threads like this one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=799609.0

Do you not see how I said I cannot guarantee it. But the numbers show that you will ROI with in that time.

The question remains the same though.
earlz

Activity: 439

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 10:25:16 PM

Ok, bittrex had some problems. It's fixed now, let the buying commence!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ENVY

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
mchelopao

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:25:34 PM

CURRENCY NAME   SYMBOL   AVAILABLE BALANCE   PENDING DEPOSIT   RESERVED   EST. BTC VALUE   % CHANGE
Disabled EnvyCoin   Disabled ENVY   0   0   0   0   0.0%

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Bittrex down coin
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:25:45 PM

Our apologies to the traders and the envy team... we hit a snag when we hit go Sad

Market is now up.

thanks
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:27:03 PM

Our apologies to the traders and the envy team... we hit a snag when we hit go Sad

Market is now up.

thanks
richie@bittrex

Thank you for the response.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:39:03 PM

Can the fudders just please stop. I will delete it. So why waste your time. You can say you dont like the idea. Or you dont trust us. But then move on. Make it respectful and I will leave it. And do not post it 100 times.
mchelopao

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:03:15 PM

Can the fudders just please stop. I will delete it. So why waste your time. You can say you dont like the idea. Or you dont trust us. But then move on. Make it respectful and I will leave it. And do not post it 100 times.

Because delete comments ...... have something to hide Huh?

Help people ... deletes comments
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:17:06 PM

Can you prove I am a scam? Can you show me anything I have done in the past that points to me being a scam? I look forward to your posts with actual evidence of me doing anything that points to me being a scammer. I do not have $400k myself to make a coin 100% of my own Financing with this backing. I really think this could be a huge thing. I am amazed that people will call me a scam just because it is an ICO. They have no reason behind it other than this is an ICO. Show some proof. I have never done anything in my past to make people not trust me.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:36:17 PM

Dude, show some respect man.......we GET IT...........YOU think this is a scam.  Once said is quite enough, no need to keep posting ACCUSATIONS! 

Whether this succeeds or fails, the dev behind is well respected and has PROVEN to be trustworthy so in my eyes all you are doing is making yourself look like the complete ass that you are.

Move on, it's as simple as that!
earlz

Activity: 439

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 11:36:38 PM

Caution

SCAM COIN

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I'll just quote what you said before about a coin you are invested in

"Please, it's okay if scam, let the people decide, everyone can choose need not be only bad publicity"

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:38:07 PM

hahaha, thanks for the laugh earlz:-)
HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:45:46 PM

Can you prove I am a scam? Can you show me anything I have done in the past that points to me being a scam? I look forward to your posts with actual evidence of me doing anything that points to me being a scammer. I do not have $400k myself to make a coin 100% of my own Financing with this backing. I really think this could be a huge thing. I am amazed that people will call me a scam just because it is an ICO. They have no reason behind it other than this is an ICO. Show some proof. I have never done anything in my past to make people not trust me.

You are amazed because one clown comes along writing "SCAM"? Really? You regitered on BCT on march, you should know that you can always expect those guys.

To be clear: I wasnt questioning your calculation. I wasnt questioning if you are honest, because at this point I have no reason to. It basically goes down to:

Can we trust GAW, who claim to have the - according to their homepage - "most advanced SHA256 bitcoin mining hardware in the world". Thats what I am sceptical about. I spend the last hour or so checking their homepage, trying to find out something about their staff and reading BCT threads. The picture is mixed at best, I would lean toward ponzi-scheme. But thats just me after one hour of searching.

In your OP you wrote you asked them questions to prove they are not a scam company. Could you be a more detailed at this point? Because this is basically the most important sentence of the whole announcement.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:55:55 PM

Caution

SCAM COIN

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I'll just quote what you said before about a coin you are invested in

"Please, it's okay if scam, let the people decide, everyone can choose need not be only bad publicity"

lol, best post I've seen today Smiley.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:58:40 PM

You are amazed because one clown comes along writing "SCAM"? Really? You regitered on BCT on march, you should know that you can always expect those guys.

To be clear: I wasnt questioning your calculation. I wasnt questioning if you are honest, because at this point I have no reason to. It basically goes down to:

Can we trust GAW, who claim to have the - according to their homepage - "most advanced SHA256 bitcoin mining hardware in the world". Thats what I am sceptical about. I spend the last hour or so checking their homepage, trying to find out something about their staff and reading BCT threads. The picture is mixed at best, I would lean toward ponzi-scheme. But thats just me after one hour of searching.

In your OP you wrote you asked them questions to prove they are not a scam company. Could you be a more detailed at this point? Because this is basically the most important sentence of the whole announcement.

I don't believe they are a scam company, hence my small investment on there.  They have provided full proofs of their datacenters on hashtalk, and the CEO actually interacts with the customers.  There returns are very realistic, if not a bit little.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:22:56 AM

The things I can share. I have looked at business licenses and driver’s license. They have explained what they have as in miners, and slightly how they do it. They obviously did not give me any info on what they mine in their pool. I had about a 3 hour Video skype with the brother (Head of accounts) I have looked into Josh’s old business Great Auk Wireless including the negative reviews about the company. The news articles about them awarded a Grant to add wireless internet to a small community but ended up pulling the plug on the operation because they would have lost money when the tower company raised rates. They didn’t not take any of the money for the Grant and let it expire. Everything from their past looks like it was a legitimate company, even if it was not the most popular but check out other wireless providers. It was a multi-million dollar company based on some of the articles from a few years ago. This and my talks with them have led me to believe that they are a real business and have more to lose then what they would gain by taking a risk on running a Ponzi. Heck I even seen his kid which I doubt a Ponzi person would let me see. Of course there is always the risk they are because look at Bernie Madoff. I also have an open invite to visit them anytime and I will be doing this soon.
I ended up asking questions that were a little uncomfortable being face to face with someone and asking him to provide these documents of proof that I did not warn him about. He provided everything I asked for on the spot. I will continuously evaluate GAW and other cloud miners. I have personally been a customer of their since Hashlets were introduced. I have been very happy with them. When I saw the rate of return on these I came up with the Idea we could put these to a larger use to help a coin. I have watch so many ICO’s launch promising we will eventually provide this great Tech. They only start once they get the money. Envy will do what is says from the start. The first payment will go out 1 week after the Hashlets are bought.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:35:48 AM

I am not saying that you are calling me a scam. The guy that I have had to delete about 100 posts because that’s all he is doing. I know it is part of life on forums. It still amazes me. Are people that miserable that all they want to do is bring other people down? If they are going to claim I am a scam have a reason and some proof or at least a history that would point to me being a scammer. People can post here that they do not like the coin, for whatever reason they want. Just don’t repeat a bunch of times and do it in a constructive way.
Camus

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:49:13 AM

we only can save coins in bittrex wallet before ICO end?
Camus

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:51:31 AM

more information?such as white paper,your plans ,road map ?
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:52:46 AM

Whats the total float currently on this coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: