Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I reopen the ICO?
YES - 11 (84.6%)
NO - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENVY] Envy Coin | ICO closed - Did not meet Min BTC Refund will start soon  (Read 43529 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:08:47 AM

@Travis........he has decided to diversify where he invests in the mining so won't be just GAW anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:20:09 AM

Looks like you have put some serious thought to it. I wish you the best, but im one of those people that doesnt think gaw can continue to pay like they started off paying in the long run.  That being said, most coins are backed by nothing at all so maybe I will pick up a couple thousand lol.

Hope to have you. I will be spreading it out a bit. Others have caught up to GAW a bit so I am pretty confident they will maintain at their steady decrease, which we will be able to outpace if we sell out.
demoniccat

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:08:06 AM

Buying what I am able to Smiley

Hope this rockets, it's brilliant
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:40:34 AM

Buying what I am able to Smiley

Hope this rockets, it's brilliant

Thanks. I hope a lot more people start to buy. If we do not sell at least 90 BTC more bittrex will have to issue a refund. My guess is 1 they are scared of me having control and 2 they dont relize how even if the price goes down you can hold and get your money back. How many coins can say that?
beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:44:19 AM

i dont think this IPO will be filled

tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:50:29 AM

i dont think this IPO will be filled

At current rate it will not. We have a min of 100 BTC. If we do not reach it Bittrex will refund everyone. So anyone that is interested please make sure you buy sooner rather than latter because it can instill some confidence in others that we will make our minimum.
forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:06:54 AM

Just reach the starting line Sunday, and all will be good. I have bet my 1btc is well placed here. Go ENVY coin!

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:18:18 AM

So the plan is to currently purchase some hashlets from GAW and le them do their thing.

How do you plan on splitting the funds to decide which hashlets to purchase? Prime for example is now staying at $50 but has access to some boosts the other hashlets don't have yet.

Are you confident that GAW has space in their data centres for the amount of hashlets you will be purchasing?

Lastly, do you plan on buying from the sellers market before outright purchasing them?

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:39:08 AM

interesting concept

IOTA
AminerMiner

Activity: 591

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:53:18 AM

this is a very interesting project!! and the dev is straight forward and honest about things. you dont see that alot.. if at all!!.
but i think i have an idea why its not sold out yet. the price might be a lil high for the small trader so they will think twice.
and the most big players dont buy in (yet) because they will not be able to "shake down"  the coin and make quick big overnight profits.
u see it to much.. new coins come out and get fud over or shaken down.
so the small investor panicsells for a loss and the big ones laugh. although i have to say alot people are morons and SO easily fooled..
anyway..that was my 2 cents.
im no big player but im all in!! hope the ico completes!! this is a whole new level of ICO imo

cheers

-edit-  why not give it a shiny catchfraze or motto or what do you call it? (im dutch) like   :  ENVYcoin - ICO taken to the next level -  Tongue sell it dammit !!!  Grin Cheesy Wink

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:09:15 AM

something else i have been doing with genesis mining, they let you pick several coins for payout. so price was down on via switched to via, price is now backup. sold and made waay more than if i had just used auto btc. this is why i like genesis, besides if your buy bulk you get a discount and then there is a 5% code which takes the per mhs price close to $14, but it also allows you to play the market by switching your payout coins. oh yeah they area dding x11 soon also. highly recomend them over gaw as a way to diversify your plan here.

I have been looking at them. I am also looking at LTC Gear. So far they seem like the two best to spread the risk too. I am still looking in to those companies. I spent a lot of time vetting GAW so I want to make sure I look at these companies thoroughly. The concern about receiving the best coin and then trading it yourself is the work load. It might not be feasible to mine a few currencies and then trade to BTC.

Sure picking the best coin is totally work. but you dont have to do it either, you can just auto-btc all of it or you can split it 25% btc 25%BC 25%drk 25%doge or whatever. it's flexible which is cool and can yield bigger profits. That may be something you could outsource also because  if you use GAW you have to deal with logging in and withdrawing and all that nonsense and in my experience that is way more time consuming than spinning the dial to a different coin on genesis, which is another reason why I like genesis better, I wake up everyday and the coins are in my bittrex account, no manual labor needed. If you do use genesis there is a code in my sig for 2.5% off which will add up given the size of purchase your going to make. Anyhow that's just my thoughts on the GAW/Genesis discussion. GAW can be a real pain in the ass and have not proven to me that they are reliable enough to gamble your coins future on but that's just my opinion. You guys let me know if you need help with anything. This seems like a great project, i'm willing to pitch in however I can. Good luck.
Rayban34

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:54:01 AM

I am writing to everyone today to let everyone know that I have decided to cancel the ICO for ENVY Coin. I still believe in this idea but I have failed to show people the benefit that I believe this coin would have had. Based on the amount sold and the comments from forum members mainly in Hashtalk.org it has shown that most of you do not think this is a good idea or at least that I am not the person you want to trust your money with. I want to thank those that have helped me put this together and a big thank you to GAW for everything they had been trying to do. I know they have received a big target on their back after Josh posted his support. I have decided to bite the bullet eat the cost of development and clear lets things calm down for Josh and myself. I hope that maybe someday in the future someone else will be able to add this to their coin and make it a big success. I have informed Bittrex to close the ICO and refund everyone. I have just got off the phone with GAW and told them my intentions. I apologize for everyone that has bought and believed in this project but the reality is we most likely would not have met the min BTC sold to meet the terms of the ICO.

I am probably too late in saying this but I will say anyway.

I am Hashlet user too and I actually saw that huge hateful discourse between you and some guy that was angry about his penis size. The fact that he had Gaw Founder slapped on his name gave him even bigger clout to wave his aggressiveness around. Why he didn't just say, "Sorry, not for me," and just moved onto the next idea was beyond me. I stopped reading after a while, it was getting quite annoying.

Fact is, when I read your idea I thought it was a good one, I'm sure many others did too judging by the amount of btc you have made so far. I've already bookmarked both your website and your ICO page for when I have enough funds to purchase some coin and your wallet is available. It's quite an innovative idea - I had no idea that coin could be backed by Hashlets; but hey if people use gold, silver and precious metals to back theirs up, Why can't you back them with Hashlets - it's viable. Unless, of course btc dies, but then we're all up shit creek without a paddle Smiley

The fact that you answered every question and stayed polite with this person assures me that you're a professional and not some Joe scammer that's came along to make a quick quid. One guy on this forum said pity, some guys were probably waiting for btc to change and get more for their investment - this was me too! lol.

Luckily I missed the cancellation or I'd be hugely disappointed! I'll hopefully be shoving in at least half a bitcoin on saturday Smiley - It would have been less, but your actions on GAW changed that!

Keep up the good work buddy, ignore that haters Smiley

tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:28:15 PM

So the plan is to currently purchase some hashlets from GAW and le them do their thing.

How do you plan on splitting the funds to decide which hashlets to purchase? Prime for example is now staying at $50 but has access to some boosts the other hashlets don't have yet.

Are you confident that GAW has space in their data centres for the amount of hashlets you will be purchasing?

Lastly, do you plan on buying from the sellers market before outright purchasing them?

The purchases from GAW would be the ZEN solo's. I have been in talks with GAW for weeks and have negotiated rates for this. They have assured me they have the capacity to handle this order. The rates are better than what are on the marketplace. The reason I choose ZEN or Primes is because we get the biggest bang for our buck the fastest. I highly doubt investors will want to wait around for the Primes to catch up in rate of return. I am also waiting on some other companies to get back to me. I am not sure why it is taking them so long but maybe it is because they do not believe we will make the minimum of 100 BTC.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:38:13 PM

I am writing to everyone today to let everyone know that I have decided to cancel the ICO for ENVY Coin. I still believe in this idea but I have failed to show people the benefit that I believe this coin would have had. Based on the amount sold and the comments from forum members mainly in Hashtalk.org it has shown that most of you do not think this is a good idea or at least that I am not the person you want to trust your money with. I want to thank those that have helped me put this together and a big thank you to GAW for everything they had been trying to do. I know they have received a big target on their back after Josh posted his support. I have decided to bite the bullet eat the cost of development and clear lets things calm down for Josh and myself. I hope that maybe someday in the future someone else will be able to add this to their coin and make it a big success. I have informed Bittrex to close the ICO and refund everyone. I have just got off the phone with GAW and told them my intentions. I apologize for everyone that has bought and believed in this project but the reality is we most likely would not have met the min BTC sold to meet the terms of the ICO.

I am probably too late in saying this but I will say anyway.

I am Hashlet user too and I actually saw that huge hateful discourse between you and some guy that was angry about his penis size. The fact that he had Gaw Founder slapped on his name gave him even bigger clout to wave his aggressiveness around. Why he didn't just say, "Sorry, not for me," and just moved onto the next idea was beyond me. I stopped reading after a while, it was getting quite annoying.

Fact is, when I read your idea I thought it was a good one, I'm sure many others did too judging by the amount of btc you have made so far. I've already bookmarked both your website and your ICO page for when I have enough funds to purchase some coin and your wallet is available. It's quite an innovative idea - I had no idea that coin could be backed by Hashlets; but hey if people use gold, silver and precious metals to back theirs up, Why can't you back them with Hashlets - it's viable. Unless, of course btc dies, but then we're all up shit creek without a paddle Smiley

The fact that you answered every question and stayed polite with this person assures me that you're a professional and not some Joe scammer that's came along to make a quick quid. One guy on this forum said pity, some guys were probably waiting for btc to change and get more for their investment - this was me too! lol.

Luckily I missed the cancellation or I'd be hugely disappointed! I'll hopefully be shoving in at least half a bitcoin on saturday Smiley - It would have been less, but your actions on GAW changed that!

Keep up the good work buddy, ignore that haters Smiley

Thank you for the kind words. It was rough over there. I never thought it would be so bad that is why I didn’t wait for GAW CEO to say anything. I was wrong. It became the Mob mentality once they saw two respected members say no others figured they must be right so let’s bash him. They still have never answered my question, “If I paid for this 100% out of my pocket could this effect the coin like we are going for?” Obviously I can’t pay for this amount out of my pocket and that is why I am doing an ICO. But all of that exchange has really left a bad taste in my mouth about hashtalk. I can’t post without getting a few down votes now. I still talk to Carlos and he hopes I do well with this Idea. He likes it and thinks it could be big if we can support. 
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:22:53 PM

I just want to make sure everyone saw. We will adjust the coin supply based on the amount of coins sold during the ICO. As long as we meet the minimum of 5 million coins sold the coin will be live. If we only sell 5 million then total coin supply will be 10 million. If we only sell 5 million coins the reward would be 1 Envy per Block for 6 months and then .5 Envy after that. This means 10% inflation followed by 5% inflation. (Of course % goes down as more coins are in circulation) We want to make sure the ICO investors are protected.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:41:23 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be on very much this weekend. I found out last night about a family emergency that I will have to leave the state for a few days. I informed Earlz last night about it and he will be able to answer questions. I will still check in I just do not know how active I will be. I know it is horrible timing but family comes first and I hope you guys understand. I have been trying to get everything tied up this morning before we hit the road. Maybe I will be able to be on frequently but I just do not know and I would rather inform everyone that I might be missing for a little bit but it is not me running away.

Sorry to bring personal stuff into the thread But I wanted you guys to know I am not just abandoning you.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:55:39 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be on very much this weekend. I found out last night about a family emergency that I will have to leave the state for a few days. I informed Earlz last night about it and he will be able to answer questions. I will still check in I just do not know how active I will be. I know it is horrible timing but family comes first and I hope you guys understand. I have been trying to get everything tied up this morning before we hit the road. Maybe I will be able to be on frequently but I just do not know and I would rather inform everyone that I might be missing for a little bit but it is not me running away.

Sorry to bring personal stuff into the thread But I wanted you guys to know I am not just abandoning you.

Thanks for the update, hope everything goes okay.

Family comes first.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:59:51 PM

Thanks for the update, hope everything goes okay.

Family comes first.

+1
Tony Lane

Activity: 76

Ubermaster

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:49:07 PM

I think you're the real deal. This looks like an innovative asset-backed coin, and not a flash in the pan piece of shit. Unfortunately, it's why you're catching all of this crap. Keep going. Looks like you've been through the worst already.

❚ ❙ ❘                  ❘ ❙ ❚ P H O R E ❚ ❙ ❘                   ❘ ❙ ❚
AminerMiner

Activity: 591

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:05:22 PM

this crypto folk is so freakin backwards.. Undecided

theres another ico going on and sells like crazy while newbie dev only promises thin air.(not even that).

ENVY dev tells it like it is and what to expect , the plans everything and nobody buys..  Huh Huh

i mean... what the fudge ??!!!  Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: