Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:14:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICOKE] Coca-Cola Coin  (Read 91649 times)
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:01:06 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:44:36 PM

The ICOKE coins and the IDISNEY coins are back on the market. There are three ways to get coins:
 1. Using the counterwallet P2P exchange using XCP.
 2. Send payment to this bitcoin address 1EQKkdwjquxsJz2DbaWggnrsbqLLdFQ4kn .
 3. Using paypal sending to my gmail address nililerner@gmail.com

Reminding all:
1. The coins that I created are ART which I made as part of my conceptual art project.
2. When you buy my coin you buy my art piece.
3. When you use the coins to get a physical art piece, you are actualy bartering one unit of art piece, with another unit of art piece.
4. By creating pieces of art as units of accounts I may have monetized the bartering actions of my pieces, yet in actual it is a barter action.

Anyone interested in purchasing coins directly please contact me on my email nililerner@gmail.com  or PM me on the forum.

The art show of the physical pieces is coming soon to the Bitcoin Center. 40 Broad st NYC
The opening night is Thursday January 8th between 5:00pm-8:00pm and the show will be on display until the 20th.

All the artwork in the show is for sell using The ICOKE or the IDISNEY coins only.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:41:06 PM

The ICOKE coins and the IDISNEY coins are back on the market. There are three ways to get coins:
 1. Using the counterwallet P2P exchange using XCP.
 2. Send payment to this bitcoin address 1EQKkdwjquxsJz2DbaWggnrsbqLLdFQ4kn .
 3. Using paypal sending to my gmail address nililerner@gmail.com

Reminding all:
1. The coins that I created are ART which I made as part of my conceptual art project.
2. When you buy my coin you buy my art piece.
3. When you use the coins to get a physical art piece, you are actualy bartering one unit of art piece, with another unit of art piece.
4. By creating pieces of art as units of accounts I may have monetized the bartering actions of my pieces, yet in actual it is a barter action.

Anyone interested in purchasing coins directly please contact me on my email nililerner@gmail.com  or PM me on the forum.

The art show of the physical pieces is coming soon to the Bitcoin Center. 40 Broad st NYC
The opening night is Thursday January 8th between 5:00pm-8:00pm and the show will be on display until the 20th.

All the artwork in the show is for sell using The ICOKE or the IDISNEY coins only.

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:47:53 PM

I wish you luck, but I hate to say there is no way I would hang that on my wall.  People love Coke items, but only if they are REAL items.  To me this is no better than a cheap Chinese knock-off.

cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 08:48:44 PM

Pass, I'll wait for PepsiCoin Grin

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:29:14 AM

Getting ready,  - NILIcoins IDISNEY and ICOKE show opening this Thursday Jan 8th at the Bitcoin center 40 Broad st NYC, 5-8pm

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:57:17 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 04:34:55 AM by NILIcoin

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:08:55 AM

So how much art did you sell?

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:53:06 PM

Where can I get this?

Soooooooon...............
MikeCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:58:04 PM

will keep looking into this Smiley
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:43:22 PM

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:43:18 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 07:42:43 PM by NILIcoin

Now that we have established very thoroughly  the concept of the coins as art , we are ready to move into the  realm of these coins as real coins, and into the future of corporation currency economy. Bitcoin alone is not going to do it, but soon one corporation will dive into that pool of potential profit and all the others will follow. Once they will, I will be there to greet them with my coins  Smiley
It took a considerable effort to make the art as real as the coins are, but now that it is completed I can carry on to establish these coins as the concept of corporate currency, and have them be the first in the market of real coins.

I invite you all to sit and watch, I don't need you to buy any coins at this point, I will put it on the Counterwallet exchange market periodically  just to keep the presence.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:26:35 PM

The next few massages here on the Coca-Cola thread should be of interest for many of you, both company personals and lawyers who maybe following this thread. Also crypto- currency professionals and enthusiasts who might be interested in new business opportunities. For the economist in the crowed i suggest to leave aside much of your knowledge acquired in respectable institute and think for yourself while weighing the evidence presented. Most of your theories and prior knowledge is based on an unspoken axiom of   currency production and credit production monopoly.

I dont seek ownership of any kind on my ideas and not looking to benefit financially directly from them. All I need is you to pick it up an materialized it to your best understanding and profit making, if the time is right for it to be done.

I developed this thread and my coins in order to start the process and make it real while getting the attention of those need to be aware of the following plan, rethink it and improve upon it. It is far too risky to attempt that which I will share with you here, on my own and  with proper resources and knowledge to execute it, Thus, having none of the above im positioning myself as an artist writing the script for a possible reality.

Thous of you who might be smart enough to realize at this point what is it that im doing, may be able to benefit from it, for the rest I suggest to respect this thing and avoid making stupid remarks.  Smiley

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:58:27 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2015, 07:14:36 PM by NILIcoin

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:34:37 AM

Thank you all for coming to the Coca-Cola Coin art show

0g

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:08:48 AM

For the time being the Coca-Coal Coin and The Disney Coin has served it purpose which was to fully execute my vision of Independent Multi-Currency economy. Unfortunately the last leg of making the physical product and putting up the show did not bring the value I was hoping to put into the coins. At the moment I can not put more resources into future develop the interest in these coins Thus I will not offer more coins for sell on the open market of the Counterwallet.  Anyone who may be interested in buying coins can always reach me directly.

Meanwhile I will be working on a few other projects that are related in some way to the work I have done here and are being financed by interested parties.

Everything that I put here is free for anyone to use, include the coins model.  Marking it as my IP was part of making a point. Eventually if anything that I have done here will be used it will do only good to all.

Carry on the good work. Every coin that is being made is adding to the chance of us all getting through the next, much bigger than the 2008, shake, :-)
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:03:43 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 08:48:20 AM by NILIcoin

I just really love this thread and the fact that it is a REAL thing. The coins are REAL, you are REAL, not just players in a game, even if you are a made up characters like HunterMinerCrafter. It is still REAL. It is the reality in which we create virtual beings like ourselves or our coins and these virtual beings crate our reality, have power over our life.

The forum may run by some rules but it will have no life if we do not like these rules and leave it. So I am still here, doing exactly what I want to do here, while considering the things which will be interesting for me and for some of you.

I did consider moving on to another platform, but this is the perfect one for the things that I do. Any thing that I do here is adding value to my coins. and creating value to my coins is as real as real can get. And as such it is the most interesting art project for me to be involved in.
URL ART
URL ART URL ART URL ARTURL ART URL ART URLURL ART URL ARURLURL
 ART URL ART URL ART ART URURL ART URL ART URL ARTL
 ART URL ARTT URLURL ART URL AURL ART URL ART URL ARTRT URL
 AURL ART URL ART URL ARTRT ART ARTURL ART
URL ART URL ART

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 11:49:53 PM

Hey NILIcoin, do you know why HunterMinerCrafter (seemingly) left the forum?

I fear something bad happened to him.
Alpinist

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:21:25 AM

So much photo Smiley
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 09:16:42 AM

Hey NILIcoin, do you know why HunterMinerCrafter (seemingly) left the forum?

I fear something bad happened to him.

We think that it is money, but currency is a community , transactions is communication, and choosing a character to be, is freedom.
I dont know why is he not communicating on the forum, but  I know that he, as a living being is alive and doing. check out this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736447.msg10317240#msg10317240 he is working with the developer, Ohad, on this which is a ground braking project. check it out!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: