Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?  (Read 113344 times)
Tina1736

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:54:24 PM

I dont belive in aliens
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 10:55:32 AM

wait so you think that there are aliens or not because im confused now...
Yes, we are aliens to some other species as well. Humanity is not the sole or most developed species. Humans are actually flawed and die easily.

I don't know why this thread continues... its obvious to me that there are aliens, and not only bacteria sitting on some distant plant, but full-blown intelligent species of aliens. Multiple species across the universe. There are enough credible witnesses, videos, and physical evidence provided by soil samples, plant/tree samples, unknown foreign material in abduction victims, etc. to attest to this. I would hypothesize the Government has known about extraterrestrials since the 40s/50s and gained a lot of knowledge, information, and technology in the 60s-70s, also the time that smear campaigns and discredit techniques were refined and perfected.

Prior generations were naive and accepted the Government's explanations because they believed they were listening to someone they could trust. We need to INDEPENDANTLY question and fully investigate every report of UFOs, abduction, and other supernatural occurrences and all will come to light.   Cool
I would not agree with the amount of credible witnesses, and other evidence, however it is clear to me that this was being covered up for quite some time now. I wonder though how long will it take before someone reveals all the information related to this?

Has anyone even read this article?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
vikor

Activity: 245

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:11:11 AM

i think fake..

the_reprobate

Activity: 320

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 12:23:11 PM

Up until now, I didn't saw any UFO or unknown creatures.. so they probably don't exist.

nekochan05
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:24:43 PM

this galaxy & other galaxy have so many planet, it's so vain if only in the earth have a life.
that's why so probably in many planet have life too, we just don't know the history of their planet only.
just imagine that aliens like unknown well neighbours  Grin

██████████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████▄█████▄
█████████████████▄        ▄███▌ ▐███▄        ▄██
███████████████▐███▄    ▄█████████████▄    ▄███▌
█████████████████████▄ ▀███  █████  ███▀ ▄█████
████████████████▐██████▄ ▀███████████▀ ▄██████▌
█████████████████████████▄ ▀██▌ ▐██▀ ▄████████
█████████████████▐█████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Primedice
▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Home of the High Rollers
▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.Creators.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
Most Popular Bitcoin Gambling Site
.of Dicing.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████▄█████▄
█████████████████▄        ▄███▌ ▐███▄        ▄██
███████████████▐███▄    ▄█████████████▄    ▄███▌
█████████████████████▄ ▀███  █████  ███▀ ▄█████
████████████████▐██████▄ ▀███████████▀ ▄██████▌
█████████████████████████▄ ▀██▌ ▐██▀ ▄████████
█████████████████▐█████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Primedice
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:59:37 PM

Fed up of this topic.
I dont yet believe that they are real.

Good because they aren't. It's all just a myth. Like the unicorn.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:45:15 AM

I think it is totally possible.

To be honest, we know very little of space. If some form of alien creature/being decided to make a drive-by and suddenly be remembered by our ancestors, I wouldn't be surprised.
mayflor2

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:16:55 AM

IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?

what is your review friends?

Now this is the most interesting mystery of mankind.
The question: Are we alone?
The possibility is that we most certainly aren't.
If their can be one us, then their can be another us.
Same way.s

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 09:07:21 AM

it is funny that some people think there are no "aliens" (but i think we never met them yet)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNI01W9mCNM

and the earth is flat too  Wink

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 09:10:55 AM

Yes of course there is life on other worlds.. Math says so, therefore its true.

"The Kepler mission has discovered 1,235 exoplanets that revolve around a sun, in an area that represents around 1/400th of the Milky Way. By extrapolating these numbers, the Kepler team has estimated that there are at least 50 billion exoplanets in our galaxy — 500 million of which sit inside the habitable "Goldilocks" zones of their suns, the area that it is neither too hot nor too cold to support life.

Astronomers estimate that there are 100 billion galaxies in the universe. If you want to extrapolate those numbers, that means there are around 50,000,000,000,000,000,000 (50 quintillion) potentially habitable planets in the universe."

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2012/02/ignoring-500-billion-galaxies-mathematics-vs-common-sense-in-the-debate-about-the-probability-of-ext.html

when i was a little boy scientist said, it is unlikely that there are planets in the habitare zone like the earth. now we have 50,000,000,000,000,000,000  Cheesy ...

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:32:08 AM

Yes of course there is life on other worlds.. Math says so, therefore its true.

"The Kepler mission has discovered 1,235 exoplanets that revolve around a sun, in an area that represents around 1/400th of the Milky Way. By extrapolating these numbers, the Kepler team has estimated that there are at least 50 billion exoplanets in our galaxy — 500 million of which sit inside the habitable "Goldilocks" zones of their suns, the area that it is neither too hot nor too cold to support life.

Astronomers estimate that there are 100 billion galaxies in the universe. If you want to extrapolate those numbers, that means there are around 50,000,000,000,000,000,000 (50 quintillion) potentially habitable planets in the universe."

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2012/02/ignoring-500-billion-galaxies-mathematics-vs-common-sense-in-the-debate-about-the-probability-of-ext.html

when i was a little boy scientist said, it is unlikely that there are planets in the habitare zone like the earth. now we have 50,000,000,000,000,000,000  Cheesy ...

And that figure probably doesn't include worlds outside the usually accepted habitable zone around a star, but still kept warm by other means - like tidal forces, as is the case of Jupiter's moon Europa or Saturn's moon Enceladus, for example.

So, it does seem very likely that life (somewhat similar to that on Earth, at least) exists elsewhere in the universe, but I wouldn't take the position that "math says so, therefore its true", MisO69. As unlikely as it might seem, for all we know, the events that led to life on Earth might have been so extraordinarily improbable and bizarre, that it hasn't happened anywhere else. Now, as I've previously mentioned, I don't really believe this to be the case, but on the other hand, I'm still waiting for my threesome with two hot alien chicks, like the other guy (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798625.msg8984041#msg8984041). Tongue
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 12:33:16 PM

Up until now, I didn't saw any UFO or unknown creatures.. so they probably don't exist.
You shouldn't believe in "god" either since you've never seen him, so he probably doesn't exist.
-snip-
I've posted a similar thing a page back, you didn't have to repeat it. We will probably uncover even more planets, it is just a matter of time.

And that figure probably doesn't include worlds outside the usually accepted habitable zone around a star, but still kept warm by other means - like tidal forces, as is the case of Jupiter's moon Europa or Saturn's moon Enceladus, for example.

So, it does seem very likely that life (somewhat similar to that on Earth, at least) exists elsewhere in the universe, but I wouldn't take the position that "math says so, therefore its true", MisO69. As unlikely as it might seem, for all we know, the events that led to life on Earth might have been so extraordinarily improbable and bizarre, that it hasn't happened anywhere else. Now, as I've previously mentioned, I don't really believe this to be the case, but on the other hand, I'm still waiting for my threesome with two hot alien chicks, like the other guy (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798625.msg8984041#msg8984041). Tongue
Well our understanding of 'life' is solely based on life found on Earth. What if there is a species that doesn't breathe oxygen but some other gas or doesn't breathe at all? That is also possible (including other modifications). I'm pretty sure that there are even more potentially habitable places that we've yet to discover or take into account.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:48:01 PM

Well our understanding of 'life' is solely based on life found on Earth. What if there is a species that doesn't breathe oxygen but some other gas or doesn't breathe at all? That is also possible (including other modifications). I'm pretty sure that there are even more potentially habitable places that we've yet to discover or take into account.

Absolutely; not only do I completely agree, but I have myself presented that argument several times before, even in this very thread (for example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798625.msg9048341#msg9048341). But you really can't take it too far in that direction, like MisO69 was doing: we don't know for a fact that life exists elsewhere; we assume, and I believe, with good reason, the chances that it does are very good, but that's about it - we can't forget we have only one data point, one example of life, and that cuts both ways.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:58:02 PM

I really believe there has to be some other sort of other living species out there
GreenStox

Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:05:04 PM

I really believe there has to be some other sort of other living species out there

Idk i saw a movie once that it says that the sharks are alien, because it doesnt match with the 90% of the genetic material that other living animals, including humans, have.

So they probably come from outer space, or some alien spaceship planted them in the ocean.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:51:55 PM

There are at least million of  planets in the universe
I honestly can not be so narrow minded as to think our planet is the only one hosting life.
GreenStox

Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:33:16 PM

There are at least million of  planets in the universe
I honestly can not be so narrow minded as to think our planet is the only one hosting life.

Apparently scientists are still not believing in them, and a few "geniuses".

They only see waht is in front of their eyes!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ZEROMACVN

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:26:04 AM

n0t real
Decio

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:37:54 AM

Some Are Real Some Are Fake
termin83r

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:55:55 AM

I think Aliens are real, not sure about UFO's :/ lol

CryptoVPN    WINDOWS & OS X APP 41 COUNTRIES
CryptoVPN    UNLIMITED SERVER SWITCHES NO LOGGING -  WE KEEP IT PRIVATE!
CryptoVPN    SIGNUP BONUS BTCITCOIN PAYMENT OPTIONS UNLIMITED  BANDWIDTH! AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: