Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?  (Read 113344 times)
GotaPauj

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:18:26 AM

Maybe there are but we dont have facts dont know its paradox
thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:26:51 AM

Ofcourse. We can't be possibly the only race in this universe! We haven't even explored 0.01% of the universe so we're just like a grail of soil in a desert. But I call the UFOs in the news BS. I think its just for some attention you know.
Well we can't even understand most of the universe right now. All the stars, planets and galaxies that we can see today make up 4% of the universe. The rest is stuff that astronomers can't detect, see or even comprehend (usually dark energy and dark matter). If we consider physical exploration only, then we can surely say that we've explored nothing in the universe. A single moon in comparison to all the objects in the universe would equal to a shameful percentage.

So far Voyager 1 is the most distant probe that humanity has. As of September 2012 it is 18.2 billion kilometers away from the sun (that's the information that I found).
In other words our most distant probe has traveled 0.0001923741 light years. To represent a more clearer picture:
1 light year is equal to ~ 9.4 trillion killometers (i.e. 9 460 730 472 580) ; It is estimated that the diameter of the observable universe is about 28 gigaparsecs i.e. 93 billion light-years big.

First multiply 93 billion by 9.3 trillion kilometers to realize how big this is. How could a rational mind say that there is no intelligent life in it besides humans?

My guess is that there are always another creature/race in every galaxy. Maybe not in every planet but in each of this galaxy, there should be one or two or more. Voyager 1 is by far the most successful on human's inventions for search of other life forms but still not enough. It will require few decades to see solid results of life in other planet or to find a habitable one.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Decio

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:58:19 AM

UFOs Are Real for Almost Half of all people.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 07:53:09 AM

My guess is that there are always another creature/race in every galaxy. Maybe not in every planet but in each of this galaxy, there should be one or two or more. Voyager 1 is by far the most successful on human's inventions for search of other life forms but still not enough. It will require few decades to see solid results of life in other planet or to find a habitable one.
Exactly. Who can say for sure that they need to live in the potentially habitable zone. How can we even know that all other forms of live require oxygen to breathe and whatnot.
We can never be sure. We don't even understand most of the universe, and we're just making guesses.

Well I'm not surprised that humanity is slow with development when it comes to space exploration. There are 2 likely cases:
1) The governments are cutting the budgets of space agencies, because they want their military budgets to be higher;
2) They have already discovered a number of things/technologies and are just hiding it from the public.

UFOs Are Real for Almost Half of all people.
I keep telling this to people. If you see something high in the sky and you can't tell what it is, then it is a UFO. UFO =/= aliens.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:15:47 PM

Exactly. Who can say for sure that they need to live in the potentially habitable zone. How can we even know that all other forms of live require oxygen to breathe and whatnot.
We can never be sure. We don't even understand most of the universe, and we're just making guesses.

Well I'm not surprised that humanity is slow with development when it comes to space exploration. There are 2 likely cases:
1) The governments are cutting the budgets of space agencies, because they want their military budgets to be higher;
2) They have already discovered a number of things/technologies and are just hiding it from the public.

You mean that many NASA projects have been sent to the Air Force? Not surprized at all.

There may be a real conspiracy there. If not aliens, but there could be other space things that got discovered that they keep secret.

I`m also suspicious about that SETI stuff, even if they find aliens, whats the chance that they will publish it?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Garwidha

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:21:11 PM

In my view, UFO or ALIENS doesn't exist since I see none of them.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 12:57:35 PM

You mean that many NASA projects have been sent to the Air Force? Not surprized at all.

There may be a real conspiracy there. If not aliens, but there could be other space things that got discovered that they keep secret.

I`m also suspicious about that SETI stuff, even if they find aliens, whats the chance that they will publish it?
Well I don't know where things are being sent, but things are definitely going to be covered up. There are places that are kept secret for a reason such as Area 51.
One can find a lot of stories from various people that used to work in secret bases, on secret projects, agencies and whatnot. Most consider it to be nonsense, however I ask people why would you believe the government rather than those individuals? Are you really that scared of the possibility of aliens being near us?

I guess that might be the main reason for which people are trying to deny it.
In my view, UFO or ALIENS doesn't exist since I see none of them.
If I only had a dollar for every ignorant person like you.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
GreenStox

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:05:00 PM

Well I don't know where things are being sent, but things are definitely going to be covered up. There are places that are kept secret for a reason such as Area 51.
One can find a lot of stories from various people that used to work in secret bases, on secret projects, agencies and whatnot. Most consider it to be nonsense, however I ask people why would you believe the government rather than those individuals? Are you really that scared of the possibility of aliens being near us?

I agree, they grow the budget of the air force, and they dont just build drones with it. They definitely have something very high tech i can feel it.

But i also think that those "whistleblowers" are paid shills to promote disinfo. If an ex-military guy comes out with some "secret" info, how trustful can that be?

Isnt it more likely that they are paid shills that either deceive people comercially (to sell books and stuff), or they just promote disinfo.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 06:49:35 PM

I agree, they grow the budget of the air force, and they dont just build drones with it. They definitely have something very high tech i can feel it.

But i also think that those "whistleblowers" are paid shills to promote disinfo. If an ex-military guy comes out with some "secret" info, how trustful can that be?

Isnt it more likely that they are paid shills that either deceive people comercially (to sell books and stuff), or they just promote disinfo.
That's already a tad too paranoid. Some of them might be, but then there are people like Snowden.
In the world of today it is really hard to tell who is telling the truth and who is not. I rarely trust anyone without proper evidence. I'm certain that there is life in the universe, and it is highly likely that the species are much more developed than we are.
However, I'm not sure if we have had contact with them. I don't believe abduction stories and such, unless there is concrete evidence that it has happened.

The question if UFO(s) are real is ridiculous, because we often see objects in the sky that we can't identify. The majority associate a UFO with an alien spaceship (most likely flying saucer).

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:21:46 AM

I believe in existence of UFO because i saw it before  on a night in 2006 ,but  nobody believe  what i am talking is true
GreenStox

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:56:52 AM

That's already a tad too paranoid. Some of them might be, but then there are people like Snowden.
In the world of today it is really hard to tell who is telling the truth and who is not. I rarely trust anyone without proper evidence. I'm certain that there is life in the universe, and it is highly likely that the species are much more developed than we are.
However, I'm not sure if we have had contact with them. I don't believe abduction stories and such, unless there is concrete evidence that it has happened.

The question if UFO(s) are real is ridiculous, because we often see objects in the sky that we can't identify. The majority associate a UFO with an alien spaceship (most likely flying saucer).

Yep, unfortunately some lunatics story and unverified testimony is not enough. You can see people claiming Jesus visited them, so what do you expect?

If we want to believe in aliens, then a spaceship has to land in my backyard, otherwise any other proof is unacceptable.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:23:57 PM

Of course, Mariano Rajoy is an alien.
alpesh102

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:54:47 PM

I think...if Bitcoin is real so alien and ufo is real...
GotaPauj

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:47:10 PM

They arent
the_reprobate

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:16:14 PM

It is quite probably that aliens exist as there are so many planets out there,so many solar systems we don't even know yet.The universe is an infinite space and I really can't imagine that all that space is just for us.  Grin

txbtc

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:52:14 PM

It just seems so much more probable that life exists out there than not. there are something like 100 billion stars in each galaxy, and an estimated 100 billion galaxies in the universe.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:58:13 PM

Grey aliens with big heads and black eyes: made from modified children in secret underground labs.

UFOs: they're unidentified.

Space, planets, galaxies, stars: all fake and part of a centuries old mind control conspiracy to keep you enslaved and worlds resources flowing to the 1%.

Earth: it's flat.

That being said I suspect there are real aliens from beyond the antarctic ice wall and that they do visit us in lighter than air ships from time to time.

Think this is nuts? Do a little research.  Grin
HashBTC

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 11:36:42 PM

this thread is hilarious.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

alpesh102

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:59:01 AM

this thread is hilarious.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Don't mind. ..this thread is awesome...
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:09:26 AM

Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Id_pXwPg_Q

And do some research

Maybe there are no aliens in spacecrafts, but surely there is something real behind the phenomenon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: