Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?  (Read 113344 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:13:34 PM

UFO mostly includes weather balloons and military planes, aliens term is much much more specific.

Don't forget swamp gas.

danstanit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:36:59 PM

Aliens and UFOs are real, I live in roswell,nm and have been to the museum multiple times. They have all the hard evidence its just to believe it or not to believe.

█████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:39:17 PM

Im not believe anything about alien
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:27:01 PM

This was one of the most interesting things that I have ever read. This is part of one the articles that I have read and I am sure that you will gonna like to read it...

Ancient global patterns, the answer to history?
Is it possible that there is a pattern in the ancient monuments that are scattered across the globe? Why is it that numerous monuments across our planet share so many similarities? It seems as if there is a global signature present in all of the monuments that were erected by ancient man. How can science and history explain the fact that around the globe, different cultures and civilizations built very similar monuments… like the Pyramids. Giant structures that can be found from South America to Asia, and mysteriously, they all share great similarities.

Göbekli Tepe is the oldest place of worship in the world. It stands on the highest point of a vast mountain range located about 15 km northeast of the city of Sanliurfa (formerly Urfa / Edessa), in southeastern Turkey near the Syrian border. The place, according to archaeologists, was erected to the X millennium BC, around 11.5 thousand years ago, before the start of the sedentary.

Do you believe a global pattern exists? A Pattern that could help us understand our past, present and future?

Mysteriously, this complex of stone pillars and sculptures was deliberately buried about 8000 BC, remaining abandoned for about 500 years. mysteriously, If you study the details of the pillars and T-shaped stones which weigh up to 60 tonnes that make up the sanctuary, one can distinguish between animal reliefs and other symbols, humanoid god figures, “neolithic gods” with hands located to the sides and which are joined to the front, pointing towards the navel. This posture, according to researchers, is present in many other cultures around the globe and has a sacred meaning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHG9URGDt6s

Earth is NOT a globe, I'll plot those points on the correct map (azimuthal equidistant) and see what it looks like. There IS something to all these ancient sites and so-called lay-lines. Keep in mind the ancient Egyptians knew the Earth was flat and built the pyramids which are still unmatched compared to today's structures.

EDIT:

Here's what those points look like on the correct map:

Planetary Grid System

EDIT2:

Here's the UN flag:

I was asking the same question to my self... Is it possible that Earth is flat just like the ancient was teaching us?

I have found a very interesting infromations from the article that I've read, so let me know what you think:

A look inside the Flat Earth Theory

WE have to admit, that even though there are some conspiracy theories that might sound absurd and anything but normal they are there for a good reason: It makes people question a lot of things. Sometimes we stumble upon small pieces of evidence that suggest a historical event or scientific discovery which is believed to be backed up by facts hasn’t been combed through and other realistic possibilities might not have been eliminated properly.

One of those theories is that of the Flat Earth.

On December 24, 1968, the crew of the Apollo 8 mission captured one of the most famous photographs in human history known as “The Earthrise”. The image, photographed by Astronaut William Anders displays one of the most beautiful images of our planet, the first color image of the Earth from space.
However, there are many people who claim that the Earth isn’t round, that the images from NASA are faced and that the Earth is, in fact, FLAT. The flat Earth theory is considered by many people as the greatest conspiracy in the history of our civilization.

If you like, I can send you the link together with the videos. Smiley
blackangel343

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:40:52 PM

why we have to be alone in this world what is our our unique and why universe has so large area ? only for human ?
if it is real why we dont use this area or we cant out of solar system ?
This universe for only human idea is illogical for me and i belive there are other life other worlds ofcourse  ufo too.
PrikiNo.1

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:04:31 PM

Did someone here ever heard about this amazing phenomenon: Giant floating city spotted in the sky hovering over Chinese City? Smiley

I will share a part from the story and some video...

According to reports, thousands of people spotted a giant ‘floating city over the city of Foshan, Guangdong in China. The mysterious ‘alien city’ as it has been called on social networks was photographed by shocked residents on October 7, 2015. In the streets of Foshan, people watched in amazement as a giant city appeared out of nowhere.

According to media reports, thousands of people stood still, watching the ‘ghostly city’ in what has been the second apparition of a ‘flying city’ in China. The mysterious ‘city’ was reported to have giant skyscrapers and other smaller buildings which are ‘clearly’ visible in the image according to social network users.

The apparition lasted only a few minutes before it disappeared, UFO Sightings Hotspot reports.
According to writings by Mysterious Universe, only a couple of days after the city of Foshan almost came to a standstill as thousands of people watched the mysterious city appear in the sky, a similar phenomenon was reported in the province of Jiangxi, China, where people reported a mysterious city floating in the sky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoP1sh1WXm8 Wink
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:19:12 PM

Did someone here ever heard about this amazing phenomenon: Giant floating city spotted in the sky hovering over Chinese City? Smiley

According to reports, thousands of people spotted a giant ‘floating city over the city of Foshan, Guangdong in China. The mysterious ‘alien city’ as it has been called on social networks was photographed by shocked residents on October 7, 2015. In the streets of Foshan, people watched in amazement as a giant city appeared out of nowhere.

According to media reports, thousands of people stood still, watching the ‘ghostly city’ in what has been the second apparition of a ‘flying city’ in China. The mysterious ‘city’ was reported to have giant skyscrapers and other smaller buildings which are ‘clearly’ visible in the image according to social network users.

The apparition lasted only a few minutes before it disappeared, UFO Sightings Hotspot reports.
According to writings by Mysterious Universe, only a couple of days after the city of Foshan almost came to a standstill as thousands of people watched the mysterious city appear in the sky, a similar phenomenon was reported in the province of Jiangxi, China, where people reported a mysterious city floating in the sky.

Most likely a test of the same technology used to project an image of the ISS space station "orbiting" only on a larger and more grandiose scale. If it was some sort of natural mirage event or some kind of real phenomenon any video footage would be confiscated and hidden from the public as they're not allowed to know any real facts; only engineered and fabricated events are allowed in the media. This goes for all countries BTW, real facts and information is a privilege for only the wealthiest 1%.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:40:02 PM

UFO just ilusion.,

Swamp gas is for real yo!
PrikiNo.1

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:45:07 PM

Most likely a test of the same technology used to project an image of the ISS space station "orbiting" only on a larger and more grandiose scale. If it was some sort of natural mirage event or some kind of real phenomenon any video footage would be confiscated and hidden from the public as they're not allowed to know any real facts; only engineered and fabricated events are allowed in the media. This goes for all countries BTW, real facts and information is a privilege for only the wealthiest 1%.

Maybe you are right, but I am sure that the government is not able to ban or delete all those informations, evidence or facts that they are show up every day! Look at this and tell me what do you think about: U.S. Defence Physicist Spills The Beans On What’s Really Happening On The Moon... Smiley

I’m skeptical about many things, including the notion that government always knows best, and that the people can’t be trusted with the truth. The time to pull the curtain back on this subject is long overdue. We have statements from the most credible sources – those in a position to know – about a fascinating phenomenon, the nature of which is yet to be determined. – John Podesta, Chief of Staff for Bill Clinton, Counsellor To Barack Obama (taken from Leslie Kean’s 2010 New York Times bestseller, UFOs: Generals, Pilots, And Government Officials Go On The Record,  in which Podesta wrote the forward).

According to Brandenburg:
It was (the Clementine Mission) a photo reconnaissance mission basically to check out if someone was building bases on the moon that we didn’t know about. Were they expanding them?

They basically kept to themselves and just did their work, and we were told not to interfere with them…

Of all the pictures I’ve seen from the moon that show possible structures, the most impressive is a picture of a miles wide recto-linear structure. This looked unmistakably artificial, and it shouldn’t be there. As somebody in the space defence community, I look on any such structure on the moon with great concern because it isn’t ours, there’s no way we could have built such a thing. It means someone else is up there.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:02:04 PM

Maybe you are right, but I am sure that the government is not able to ban or delete all those informations, evidence or facts that they are show up every day! Look at this and tell me what do you think about: U.S. Defence Physicist Spills The Beans On What’s Really Happening On The Moon... Smiley

I’m skeptical about many things, including the notion that government always knows best, and that the people can’t be trusted with the truth. The time to pull the curtain back on this subject is long overdue. We have statements from the most credible sources – those in a position to know – about a fascinating phenomenon, the nature of which is yet to be determined. – John Podesta, Chief of Staff for Bill Clinton, Counsellor To Barack Obama (taken from Leslie Kean’s 2010 New York Times bestseller, UFOs: Generals, Pilots, And Government Officials Go On The Record,  in which Podesta wrote the forward).

It was (the Clementine Mission) a photo reconnaissance mission basically to check out if someone was building bases on the moon that we didn’t know about. Were they expanding them?

They basically kept to themselves and just did their work, and we were told not to interfere with them…

Of all the pictures I’ve seen from the moon that show possible structures, the most impressive is a picture of a miles wide recto-linear structure. This looked unmistakably artificial, and it shouldn’t be there. As somebody in the space defence community, I look on any such structure on the moon with great concern because it isn’t ours, there’s no way we could have built such a thing. It means someone else is up there.

The Moon is a holographic projection.
PrikiNo.1

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:38:10 PM

What do you think about the ancient sacred texts like The Bible or The Quran, where we have the same story about the creation of the world and the human civilization? Smiley

Let me share you something that I have found recently...

In many sacred ancient texts, we find stories  that speak of the creation of man. Among the most important texts we have the Sumerian, which mention the creation of man and their creators, the Anunnaki, “Those who from heaven came to Earth.”
There are several Bible verses that refer to the creation of Adam and Eve, which some believe are based on writings of Sumerian clay tablets that speak of “superior” beings which created the first human species. Genesis 1:26-27:

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
So God created mankind in his own image,in the image of God he created them;male and female he created them.
In other ancient texts, like the Popol Vuh which is known as the sacred book of the Quiché, the great Maya family, the “powerful ones from the sky” created man.

In the Qur’an, One night in the month of Ramadan, in the year 610 CE, Muhammad suddenly came up with a story that angel Gabriel appeared to him and gave him revelations from Allah. Gabriel ordered Muhammad to read in the name of your god as stated in the following verses...
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:16:41 PM

Aliens are our forefathers.

No. Aliens are God who has created us.
Happgirl

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:24:28 PM

I dont know
billgall

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 08:16:30 AM

UFO are real.
brenmcgill

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 08:37:43 AM

I think Aliens are just rumor.
Blue_Tiger73

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:37:26 AM

They are definitely real. I have no proof though. Just take my word for it.
amouchter

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 11:58:12 AM

UFO are real.
smthgptcspl

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:33:09 PM

Aliens are real.
PrikiNo.1

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:42:18 PM

Here, I have found another interesting story that you will want it to read it: A Second NASA Scientist Tells Us That ‘Somebody Else’ Is On The Moon Smiley

Multiple NASA personnel have made some pretty shocking claims about the Moon. George Leonard, a NASA scientist and photo analyst who obtained various official NASA photographs of the Moon, many of which he published in his book titled Somebody Else Is On The Moon, is just one of these personnel.
Although the photos are small in size and their resolution is not up to today’s standards, they   show details of original prints which were huge. While Leonard published the identifying code numbers of the photos in his works to back up their source, we still can’t say for sure that they were real, and their poor resolution only makes matters worse. Far more compelling than these photos are his statements about what was found on the Moon, along with his verified NASA credentials. Leonard was not the only one with a credible background trying to tell the world the truth regarding the Moon and the photos that were taken from the Apollo missions.

“Ladies and gentlemen, my government, NASA, which many of us in the United States say stands for Never A Straight Answer, proceeded to erase 40 rolls of film of the Apollo Program — the flight to the Moon, the flight around the Moon, the landings on the Moon, the walking guys here and there. They erased, for Christ’s sake, 40 rolls of film of those events. Now we’re talking about several thousand individual frames that were taken that the so-called authorities determined that you did not have a right to see. Oh, they were ‘disruptive,’ ‘socially unacceptable,’ ‘politically unacceptable.’ I’ve become furious. I’m a retired Command Sergeant Major. I was never famous for having a lot of patience.”
black9898

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:10:28 AM

Ufo is real and i believe they are live in our midst
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: