Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?  (Read 113344 times)
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:53:44 PM

Stop watching movies and television. Stop listening to NASA and other bullshit "space agencies" that every major country has.

They have programmed us from birth to falsely beLIEve that the "universe" is an infinite "space" with 1 septillion other "planets".

The people in control want you to think that you are a speck of dust, stuck to a ball of shit that's whirling through the "universe" with all the other balls; that you are an insignificant little piece of shit. If the "universe" is such a vast infinite "space", then what does that make you, in the grand scheme of things? Pretty fucking insignificant, I'd say. Which couldn't be more distant from the truth.

In fact, earth is the center of the "universe", and there are no other "planets", nor is there any "space aliens". There is no such thing a "space travel". No one has ever gone to "outer space". It's all bullshit. Hollywood / government propaganda and mind control programming.

Earth is a realm created for us by intelligent design. There was no "big bang". We are not a random thing that just happened by fluke. We did not "evolve" from fish and birds and monkeys. The "big bang" theory is bullshit. Dinosaurs are bullshit. The "theory" of evolution is bullshit. The "theory" of gravity is bullshit. We have been taught nothing but lies our whole lives. They teach us bullshit theories and promote them as facts. The controllers need to keep everyone in a profound state of ignorance, so no one has the even the slightest clue about the true reality of ANYTHING.

Research the concept of a flat earth, and if you can grasp the concept of flat earth then further research will help gradually unveil the all of the deceptions that we have fallen prey to, through generations of programming through bullshit education "systems" that are nothing but centers of indoctrination to instill all of the bullshit lies that they teach.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=aliens+are+fake

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=space+is+fake

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nasa+lies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:01:43 PM

Stop watching movies and television. Stop listening to NASA and other bullshit "space agencies" that every major country has.

They have programmed us from birth to falsely beLIEve that the "universe" is an infinite "space" with 1 septillion other "planets".

The people in control want you to think that you are a speck of dust, stuck to a ball of shit that's whirling through the "universe" with all the other balls; that you are an insignificant little piece of shit. If the "universe" is such a vast infinite "space", then what does that make you, in the grand scheme of things? Pretty fucking insignificant, I'd say. Which couldn't be more distant from the truth.

In fact, earth is the center of the "universe", and there are no other "planets", nor is there any "space aliens". There is no such thing a "space travel". No one has ever gone to "outer space". It's all bullshit. Hollywood / government propaganda and mind control programming.

Earth is a realm created for us by intelligent design. There was no "big bang". We are not a random thing that just happened by fluke. We did not "evolve" from fish and birds and monkeys. The "big bang" theory is bullshit. Dinosaurs are bullshit. The "theory" of evolution is bullshit. The "theory" of gravity is bullshit. We have been taught nothing but lies our whole lives. They teach us bullshit theories and promote them as facts. The controllers need to keep everyone in a profound state of ignorance, so no one has the even the slightest clue about the true reality of ANYTHING.

Research the concept of a flat earth, and if you can grasp the concept of flat earth then further research will help gradually unveil the all of the deceptions that we have fallen prey to, through generations of programming through bullshit education "systems" that are nothing but centers of indoctrination to instill all of the bullshit lies that they teach.

I don't trust NASA. I don't trust the governments, nor do I trust any other big companies. However, even us can see the other planets on the sky at night. We can see that we're not alone here, that this world isn't the only one that exists in the Universe. I don't think Earth is flat, and I do think there is evolution and aliens. The thought that we're alone in an Universe is so creepy, don't you think?!

I am interested in mind control and governments lying too, but I think you're going too far. If we'd think like you.. well, then the floor under us is not flat but spheric, the plants are not green but blue because we've been mind controlled since we were kids, and everything in this world is a lie. You're now thinking that EVERYTHING they say is a lie. False, because then nobody would ever trust them. Who would you trust more: someone telling a thousand lies or someone telling 500 truths and 500 lies? The second guy, for sure, because he proves you that at least half of what he says is absolutely right.

No, I don't need more videos for proofs. I've seen hundreds if not thousands of documentaries, and some of them are going just too far. It's just like the Georgian Guidestones, telling that 'the end of the world will be in 14.08.16', which just passed by and nothing happened. I want to tell you that you need to keep in mind something: there are people creating these 'proofs' just to make money out of them. They're making money out of their videos, and they're basically a clickbait title which will lead to other clickbait titles from their vids and so on, until you watch all their videos. This is all about money here, and there are a LOT of people doing it.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:26:02 PM

I don't trust NASA. I don't trust the governments, nor do I trust any other big companies. However, even us can see the other planets on the sky at night. We can see that we're not alone here, that this world isn't the only one that exists in the Universe. I don't think Earth is flat, and I do think there is evolution and aliens. The thought that we're alone in an Universe is so creepy, don't you think?!

I am interested in mind control and governments lying too, but I think you're going too far. If we'd think like you.. well, then the floor under us is not flat but spheric, the plants are not green but blue because we've been mind controlled since we were kids, and everything in this world is a lie. You're now thinking that EVERYTHING they say is a lie. False, because then nobody would ever trust them. Who would you trust more: someone telling a thousand lies or someone telling 500 truths and 500 lies? The second guy, for sure, because he proves you that at least half of what he says is absolutely right.

No, I don't need more videos for proofs. I've seen hundreds if not thousands of documentaries, and some of them are going just too far. It's just like the Georgian Guidestones, telling that 'the end of the world will be in 14.08.16', which just passed by and nothing happened. I want to tell you that you need to keep in mind something: there are people creating these 'proofs' just to make money out of them. They're making money out of their videos, and they're basically a clickbait title which will lead to other clickbait titles from their vids and so on, until you watch all their videos. This is all about money here, and there are a LOT of people doing it.

Pleasant dreams.
Altaraiser

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:27:10 AM

Grin They're probably asking the same question.

Same like us they're maybe still bounded to laws of physics.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:49:49 AM

joshmacabe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:13:08 AM

no, until now reseach result
are not there is life beyond outside Earth
JackJokasker

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:29:39 AM

i think hoax.
I think it 's just a story to enliven media.
there is no strong evidence until now to prove aliens Cheesy
PanZerrr

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:22:28 PM

i think hoax.
I think it 's just a story to enliven media.
there is no strong evidence until now to prove aliens Cheesy
If we take into account the fact that some people slander question quite amazing today, about whether there can be a flat land, then I will believe in aliens with a greater degree than in the ground that keep turtles.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:25:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth+big+bang+theory

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth+theory+of+evolution

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth+theory+of+gravity

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth+fake+aliens
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:04:40 PM

People Like this still exist who believe in the concept that are too old and can't be true for sure.
If Earth is flat then how i'm able get feel of different season's like winter, summer etc How?
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:57:35 PM

I don't believe in UFO, in those fake as fuck videos that are obviously fake   but i do believe in aliens.
Of course they exist.
but i doubt it if they have come in our earth.
Well even if they did ,  they wouldn't say anything lol.
Spirit2016

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:24:04 PM

I don't believe in UFO, in those fake as fuck videos that are obviously fake   but i do believe in aliens.
Of course they exist.
but i doubt it if they have come in our earth.
Well even if they did ,  they wouldn't say anything lol.
I'm a little shocked by the fact that many are discussing the topic on the basis of publications about the possibility of visits to the earth by aliens, and at the same time, another group of people discussing something that the earth is our flat. It is simply intolerable and can not be shared.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:36:50 PM

You are a fucking moron.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

I will help you this ONE TIME. Don't ask me any more questions. Research what I post or FUCK RIGHT OFF.

How the 4 seasons work on the Flat Earth model
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R52_PdZlSq8
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:22:57 AM

I think there is probably some form of life elsewhere in the universe. It may not be any kind of intelligent life and may be more primitive, but the universe is so immense that it is likely.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:46:59 AM

I think there is probably some form of life elsewhere in the universe. It may not be any kind of intelligent life and may be more primitive, but the universe is so immense that it is likely.

joshvette001

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:11:14 AM

I seriously can not believe in aliens.
And I think that anyone that does has serious mental issues. Angry
They imagine that these beings are real to hide their hidden problems with it.
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:19:47 AM

Your belief, or mine, is irrelevant to whether there are alien intelligences.

It seems clear, but not yet manifest, that silicon-based intelligences (in a robust AGI/ASI sense) are achievable, and hence in all likelihood will be soon achieved.  When achieved, they will be alien in a significant sense, but not alien in another significant sense.

Given the diversity of alien (qua non-human) intelligences observed or soon to be observed on Earth, in a positivistic and acculturable mode of observation, and given the diverse complexity of the cosmos (which is known to be far in excess of the already abundantly observed diverse complexity of the cosmos) it would be very strange indeed were there not alien intelligences of non-terrestrial origin.  It would demand strong evidence and powerful explanation.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:54:58 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 03:46:38 AM by nomad13666

Your belief, or mine, is irrelevant to whether there are alien intelligences.

It seems clear, but not yet manifest, that silicon-based intelligences (in a robust AGI/ASI sense) are achievable, and hence in all likelihood will be soon achieved.  When achieved, they will be alien in a significant sense, but not alien in another significant sense.

Given the diversity of alien (qua non-human) intelligences observed or soon to be observed on Earth, in a positivistic and acculturable mode of observation, and given the diverse complexity of the cosmos (which is known to be far in excess of the already abundantly observed diverse complexity of the cosmos) it would be very strange indeed were there not alien intelligences of non-terrestrial origin.  It would demand strong evidence and powerful explanation.

The only reason you beLIEve in "the diverse complexity of the cosmos (which is known to be far in excess of the already abundantly observed diverse complexity of the cosmos)" is because that's what you were TOLD is true. You have no  real knowledge of the dimensions of what they call "space", other than what you have been trained and conditioned to beLIEve, according to the fairy tale that you have been presented with.

You beLIEve in the LIE that space is some infinite thing that's billions and trillions and masonillions of miles in size with a septillion (that's a 1 with 24 zeros fuck) other "planets" swirling around and they tell you that there COULD be life on any one of these bullshit balls, so it's very easy for you to beLIEve that there must be "alien intelligences of non-terrestrial origin".

Congratulations. Your mind control programming was a complete success.

PS; using words like "positivistic" and "acculturable" exemplify how big of a pretentious twat you are.
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1235

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:40:34 AM

With hundreds of billions of stars in our galaxy and hundreds of billions of galaxies in the universe, there's no reason to think the Earth is the only planet supporting complex life.
Well when you put it that way then it is obvious that there is other life on other planets in the galaxy.
I don't know if they are intelligent life but there is life out there one way or another.
We can't be the most intelligent beings in the universe. If so that would not hold well for the unknown life forms outthere. Cheesy

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:05:03 AM

Millions and billions and trillions of frauds, oh my!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKJHSIhNYJE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: