Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:42:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?  (Read 113344 times)
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:00:24 AM

The Mohenjo Daro Mystery
An ancient, heavily populated city in Pakistan was instantly destroyed 2,000 years before Christ by an incredible explosion that could only been caused by an atomic bomb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjDCEQ5ytNk

It is still radioactive? If it were a nuke it would be. In fact I think you could determine where the fissile material came from. So where is this radioactive zone in Pakistan?

The guys from Ancient Aliens claim it is still radioactive, but as the authors of the Debunked version state, they offer no source for that, and the people working at the excavation in Mohenjo Daro make no such claim. Further, and as I posted above, there apparently is no evidence whatsoever of an explosion at the site: the ancient city is mostly intact, there is no "epicenter" of vitrification as they claim in the video (and what was found, doesn't correspond to what you would get from a nuclear blast - Trinitite), and the skeletons found offer no evidence of sudden death.

For more details, you can check the video I previously linked, or the site where it came from that ibminer posted above.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:18:38 AM

Yes an alien told me last night to short bitcoin
SBradford

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:08:51 PM

First of all , don't mix apples and oranges. Come back when you have a real question, not an odd mixture of confusion.
wakasaki808

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:16:10 PM

UFO / ALIENS are real ?

Answer:

Clint

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:25:49 PM

for me they are real  Shocked

khazix

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:33:40 AM

i dont think its real.
this is part alien. signs of crazy behavior, unable to control.
whymanti

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:15:41 AM

Have you guys ever heard of the Dyatlov Pass incident? Thats one of the most interesting to me.

"The absence of witnesses and the subsequent investigations concerning the death of skiers inspired intense speculation. Investigators determined that the skiers tore their tent inside out, fleeing on foot under heavy snowfall. Although the bodies show no signs of struggle, two victims had fractured skulls and two broken ribs. Soviet authorities determined that an "unknown compelling force" had caused the deaths; access to the region was consequently blocked for hikers and adventurers for three years after the incident. Due to the lack of survivors, the chronology of events remains uncertain."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 01:28:01 AM

no, i used to believe, after extensive scientific research and studying hundreds of early pentagon documents from the 40's and 50's it was a program and still is.  If there were aliens here they would suck the oxygen and water out of our planet like a milkshake and strip other resources too leaving us all dead on a burt out world.  Pay attention to hawking when he warns of what might happen, if anything he is underplaying it.

the stories of ancient aliens are total bull too

there was more than one advanced beyond us civiilization on the earth before but that is another story for another time.

you can chose to believe or not to believe my answer

trust me , i am correct

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 02:49:51 AM

Have you guys ever heard of the Dyatlov Pass incident? Thats one of the most interesting to me.

"The absence of witnesses and the subsequent investigations concerning the death of skiers inspired intense speculation. Investigators determined that the skiers tore their tent inside out, fleeing on foot under heavy snowfall. Although the bodies show no signs of struggle, two victims had fractured skulls and two broken ribs. Soviet authorities determined that an "unknown compelling force" had caused the deaths; access to the region was consequently blocked for hikers and adventurers for three years after the incident. Due to the lack of survivors, the chronology of events remains uncertain."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

yes, that incident is fascinating, there's so much to the plasma phenomenon including the involvement of a few malevolent forces.

Simply labelling it "ball lightning", patting yourself on the back and walking away doesn't do justice to the phenomenon at all. Some cultures would make human sacrifices to these entities that generally live around the peaks of mountains where the piezoelectric fields feed them. NASA films them in the ionosphere regularly.

I've seen proof beyond any doubt that these plasma entities create some of the crop circles.

Any ball lighting witness will testify that it flies around with intent like an insect (one that can fly through walls). Now what kind of insect has supernatural abilities? Oh, and what's this near-by the crop circles, an ancient stone circle?

Can some organizations use microwave equipment to simulate or spawn these entities?

Perhaps somebody who isn't just taking shots in the dark would like to chime in on this?
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:26:53 PM

Can some organizations use microwave equipment to simulate or spawn these entities?

Perhaps somebody who isn't just taking shots in the dark would like to chime in on this?

Let's see - you need 3 Red Mana to summon a Ball Lightning: Tongue

yes, that incident is fascinating, there's so much to the plasma phenomenon including the involvement of a few malevolent forces.

Simply labelling it "ball lightning", patting yourself on the back and walking away doesn't do justice to the phenomenon at all. Some cultures would make human sacrifices to these entities that generally live around the peaks of mountains where the piezoelectric fields feed them. NASA films them in the ionosphere regularly.

I've seen proof beyond any doubt that these plasma entities create some of the crop circles.

Any ball lighting witness will testify that it flies around with intent like an insect (one that can fly through walls). Now what kind of insect has supernatural abilities? Oh, and what's this near-by the crop circles, an ancient stone circle?

Have you seen videos of lightning strikes in slow motion? If you're so inclined, you can also attribute "intent" to it, as the negative leaders move from one side to the other, branching out in search of a positive leader; but you can explain this without assuming they're alive (and so, have intent).

Granted, ball lightning is much less well understood; but let's not jump to conclusions here.
wakasaki808

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:34:10 PM

hosumfu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:38:11 PM

username18333

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 07:44:43 PM

Quote from: Moira Prefecture link=http://www.moiraprefecture.com/ForteanArchive/CompleteListOfSpecies/Civilizations.html
Extraterrestrial Civilizations
According to the data received from psychics, channelers, remote viewers, prophets and abductees.

The Arcturians live by the star “Arturus”, 37 light years from Earth. A planet has been discovered orbiting there! The Arcturians are the most advanced civilization in our galaxy.

The Sirians are from the constellation “Canis Major”, 8 light years from Earth. “Sirius” is the brightest star in the night sky. A new planet has been discovered orbiting the star “Gleise 229” near there!

Unknowns are from the constellation “Cygnus”. A planet has been discovered there. A planet has been discovered there orbiting the star “16 Cygnus”!

The Satinians are from the star “α Centauri”, 4.2 light years from Earth. This star is very similar to our sun. The chances for life are excellent.

The Zeta’s or Greys live in the constellation “Reticulum” by the star “Zeta 2 Reticuli”. A planet was discovered there and then suddenly taken off the list.

The Vegans like the “Lyrians” are from the constellation “Lyra”. The star “Vega” is 26 light years from Earth. The movie “Contact” referred to this civilization.

Pleiadians live in the constellation “Taurus”, 400 light years from Earth.

The Lyrians are from the constellation “Lyra”.

The Orions are from the constellation “Orion”.

The Ummites from the star “Wolf 424”, 14 light years from Earth.

The Jarga are from the star “Epsilon Eridani”.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
bitboy11

Activity: 534

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:05:23 PM

Just read the Bible, the Quran, the Mahabharata...
Aliens do exist.

How do you think the different races and ethnicities arrived on Planet Earth?
Certainly not by "evolution"! Grin Grin Grin
Nasus

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:07:39 PM

watching too many alien abduction movies dont help lol.

i mean if you think theres aliens out there I dont know what to say.. but then again on vice.com there was a parasite that lives in space.

it has like 12 million views, labeled as "first animal live in space"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W194GQ6fHI&list=UUn8zNIfYAQNdrFRrr8oibKw
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:15:38 AM

Quote from: Moira Prefecture link=http://www.moiraprefecture.com/ForteanArchive/CompleteListOfSpecies/Civilizations.html
According to the data received from psychics, channelers, remote viewers, prophets and abductees. [...]

Do you see the problem there? Tongue Until there is actual physical evidence, and not just someone's testimony, it's not likely to be taken seriously.

Just read the Bible, the Quran, the Mahabharata...
Aliens do exist.

How do you think the different races and ethnicities arrived on Planet Earth?
Certainly not by "evolution"! Grin Grin Grin

Sure, let's reject the most likely explanation, and instead focus on a more outlandish one, for no good reason. Besides, anyone can write works of fiction. Tongue

watching too many alien abduction movies dont help lol.

i mean if you think theres aliens out there I dont know what to say.. but then again on vice.com there was a parasite that lives in space.

it has like 12 million views, labeled as "first animal live in space"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W194GQ6fHI&list=UUn8zNIfYAQNdrFRrr8oibKw

I think it's very likely that aliens do exist somewhere - just not necessarily here, randomly abducting people.

And Tardigrades are amazing. Smiley
username18333

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 05:22:25 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 05:44:45 AM by username18333

According to the data received from psychics, channelers, remote viewers, prophets and abductees.

. . .
[(Emphasis mine.)]

Do you see the problem there? Tongue Until there is actual physical evidence, and not just someone's testimony, it's not likely to be taken seriously.

. . .

Quote from: Ray Villard link=http://news.discovery.com/space/alien-life-exoplanets/time-to-plan-for-a-millennium-mission-to-alpha-centauri-130617.htm
The impressive planet inventory take by NASA’s Kepler space observatory, combined with other research, has taken us down the road to concluding that, on average, every star in the Milky Way galaxy has at least one planet. What’s more, Earth-sized planets are far more common than giant Jupiters.

Planets exist there, and we do not have the ability to observe planets of our size; therefore, it is entirely possible that the civilizations described above do, indeed, occupy planets akin to our own both in size and and orbital zone. As well, considering the close proximity of some of these stars (“α Centauri” is our nearest solar neighbor), it is entirely reasonable to expect them to have found or heard of us in exploring their most immediate, solar surroundings (upon, of course, acquiring the ability and desire to do so).

Quote from: Ray Villard link=http://news.discovery.com/space/alien-life-exoplanets/time-to-plan-for-a-millennium-mission-to-alpha-centauri-130617.htm
Nevertheless, It’s not too early to think about the a millennium-long project to visit and colonize the star system. I cannot imagine a bolder step for the evolution of mankind. The project will cost untold trillions of dollars spent across many generations. But it will establish us as an interstellar species, that is for all practical purposes, immortal. This would be an evolutionary step as profound as when Earth’s first sea creatures ventured onto land.

However, it should not come as any surprise that the people, Homo sapiens, that exterminated Homo erectus and the Neanderthals would instill certain reservations within prospective visitors and motivate them to maintain a general ignorance as to their existence among that people.

Could intelligent life be there too? Unfortunately, in a lousy coincidence, the star system is too far south to be observed by the powerful Arecibo radio antenna in Puerto Rico, or the new Allen Telescope Array in northern California, that can easily look for any artificial radio transmissions.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:15:50 AM

The impressive planet inventory take by NASA’s Kepler space observatory, combined with other research, has taken us down the road to concluding that, on average, every star in the Milky Way galaxy has at least one planet. What’s more, Earth-sized planets are far more common than giant Jupiters.

Planets exist there, and we do not have the ability to observe planets of our size; therefore, it is entirely possible that the civilizations described above do, indeed, occupy planets akin to our own both in size and and orbital zone. As well, considering the close proximity of some of these stars (“α Centauri” is our nearest solar neighbor), it is entirely reasonable to expect them to have found or heard of us in exploring their most immediate, solar surroundings (upon, of course, acquiring the ability and desire to do so).

Absolutely; as I've said a number of times now, I do believe life exists elsewhere in the universe - in fact, I would be surprised if it didn't come from more varied environments than just worlds with Earth-like conditions, meaning that, to me, the existence of extraterrestrial life seems almost certain.

That said, we still need proof. Anyone can come up with a reasonably convincing story of something that can't be disproved with current knowledge, and try to pass it of as truth.

Nevertheless, It’s not too early to think about the a millennium-long project to visit and colonize the star system. I cannot imagine a bolder step for the evolution of mankind. The project will cost untold trillions of dollars spent across many generations. But it will establish us as an interstellar species, that is for all practical purposes, immortal. This would be an evolutionary step as profound as when Earth’s first sea creatures ventured onto land.

However, it should not come as any surprise that the people, Homo sapiens, that exterminated Homo erectus and the Neanderthals would instill certain reservations within prospective visitors and motivate them to maintain a general ignorance about their existence among that people.

Could intelligent life be there too? Unfortunately, in a lousy coincidence, the star system is too far south to be observed by the powerful Arecibo radio antenna in Puerto Rico, or the new Allen Telescope Array in northern California, that can easily look for any artificial radio transmissions.

Humans are indeed an extremely aggressive species in a number of respects; but I don't believe there is a conspiracy to keep alien visitors hidden from the public. Rather, I think it's more likely that this whole subject (and a few controversial others) are exploited to keep the population distracted - so, a form of population control, if you will.

EDIT: Just noticed you added something else to your answer, and updated accordingly.
username18333

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 06:33:02 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 06:46:02 AM by username18333

. . .

However, it should not come as any surprise that the people, Homo sapiens, that exterminated Homo erectus and the Neanderthals would instill certain reservations within prospective visitors and motivate them to maintain a general ignorance about their existence among that people.

Humans are indeed an extremely aggressive species in a number of respects; but I don't believe there is a conspiracy to keep alien visitors hidden from the public. Rather, I think it's more likely that this whole subject (and a few controversial others) are exploited to keep the population distracted - so, a form of population control, if you will.

EDIT: Just noticed you added something else to your answer, and updated accordingly.

You betray yourself: “humans” refers to members of the genus Homo.

u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:59:11 AM

You betray yourself: “humans” refers to members of the genus Homo.

And is also commonly used when referring to Homo Sapiens (or Homo Sapiens Sapiens, if you want), for obvious reasons - or is that your way of saying that I've betrayed my cover, and that in reality, I'm an alien? Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: