Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: klamm.us  (Read 6088 times)
BurtW (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2012, 05:16:40 AM

I suggest everyone go visit klamm.us and slam them with bogus orders because they are spamming this forum.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 05:21:08 AM

Not to do anything illegal, but if you are capable of, say, having multiple "orders" come from all over the world in a distributed manner...

I didn't say anything, though.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 05:26:26 AM

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2012, 05:29:36 AM

Oh, how I lol'd!

You should have a youtube channel Matthew. That's priceless.  Cheesy

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 05:32:42 AM

Their site doesn't appear to have any DDoS protection.
BurtW (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2012, 05:33:32 AM

Wish I still had my botnet up and running.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 05:36:07 AM

Oh, how I lol'd!

You should have a youtube channel Matthew. That's priceless.  Cheesy

I actually have several youtube channels of weirdness.

http://www.youtube.com/BitTalkTV
http://www.youtube.com/matthewnealwright
http://www.youtube.com/AmericanIdiotKR

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2012, 05:57:49 AM

Usually there's nothing on Thursday nights, apart from South Park. I'm glad to see I have a full nights' viewing ahead of me.

(it's Thursday here, in case that didn't make sense. It's actually next Thursday here. Anyone want lottery results?)

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 06:00:32 AM

Usually there's nothing on Thursday nights, apart from South Park. I'm glad to see I have a full nights' viewing ahead of me.

(it's Thursday here, in case that didn't make sense. It's actually next Thursday here. Anyone want lottery results?)

It's Thursday here in South Korea too. Where abouts are you?

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2012, 06:16:00 AM

It's Thursday here in South Korea too. Where abouts are you?

I'm ahead of you buddy - an hour ahead to be precise. One hour, one hemisphere and 8000 - odd kilometers away, to be a bit more precise.

cliffbtc

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 07:23:39 AM

I just tried a transaction on site for 11.99 while I was talking to customer service. Figured it was a scam but I would test it out to verify to the forums. I did not receive Bitcoin and soon as I processed payment the customer service rep was gone.  

I will take donations for time and money lost here: 13turQyXa7zjimyuev5swBZCmJbR5GJ27J  
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 07:50:16 AM

I just tried a transaction on site for 11.99 while I was talking to customer service. Figured it was a scam but I would test it out to verify to the forums. I did not receive Bitcoin and soon as I processed payment the customer service rep was gone.  

I will take donations for time and money lost here: 13turQyXa7zjimyuev5swBZCmJbR5GJ27J  

Oh hush. Just reverse the paypal.

cliffbtc

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 08:04:54 AM

Going to, doubt it will work though.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 08:09:56 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2012, 08:27:52 AM by Matthew N. Wright

Going to, doubt it will work though.

Tell them the seller was trying to sell Bitcoins. That always seems to work if you not only want a refund but the owner's account banned as well.

cliffbtc

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 08:25:04 AM

Sent, Will post any updates tomorrow.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 12:02:23 PM

Matt, I got further than you did when it came to the question of why they need to sell fast. Apparently they need to sell fast at any price in order to pay their employee's salaries. They got angry when I pointed out that the only way this makes sense is if the company is completely broke (they can't sell their mining rigs either, for reasons which they refused to explain, so we'll just have to draw our own conclusions on that point). They said I can't judge their business methods because "every one can not judge who is wrong or not,cuz everyone nog god". Then I told them I was an atheist and they apparently didn't believe me:
21:17:10
i think you are not,cuz you can not belive all the things,just thinking about one way is right
21:17:41
you don't know running and make dreams come true may have more ways to through it
The conversation ended shortly thereafter. I guess you have to be a beliver to buy bitcoins from them.

Except klamm, obviously. Cheesy

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 01:31:49 PM

Matt, I got further than you did when it came to the question of why they need to sell fast.

I'll keep trying. I bet I can get them to give a different made-up excuse to their stolen linode coins if I keep bothering them enough.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2012, 01:43:18 PM

Matt, I got further than you did when it came to the question of why they need to sell fast.

I'll keep trying. I bet I can get them to give a different made-up excuse to their stolen linode coins if I keep bothering them enough.

You reckon they're even sending coins to the people paying for them?

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 01:46:04 PM

You reckon they're even sending coins to the people paying for them?

So far no evidence of that. Cliffton paid $10 and nothing happened other than support going offline for him. It could be a downright scam but honestly, they would have to be pretty dumb to think that spamming on a forum where people will search for and discuss them is a good place for a massive con without building any trust at all first.

dollartrader

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 01:52:27 PM

I talked with them on live help and they wanted $699.50 for 500 coins. I told him I would give above that rate if he would use escrow. Denied.

I offered to buy his entire supply above his asking rate if he would use escrow. Denied.

Also was offended when I suggested things sounded "scammy" Smiley

sorry.for secure reason,we recieved order and arrange transfer you should make order first

sorry,it's out of our policy,we are not personal trade,we are company,so,and we are not confirm who is esrow,who can trustworth of the agency

so our policy is make order first,we will arrange transfer
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: