Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:25:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SWIFT] BitSwift |https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922982.msg101316  (Read 268327 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whitegold15

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:25:31 PM

Dear Community,

Our OP has been updated for your viewing pleasure.

Check it out!

-BitSwift

My eyes thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:22:23 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 09:41:20 AM by cyberspacemonkey

Buy wall got removed, time to bail. Bob has bitch tits.  Roll Eyes
BitSwift (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 08:10:05 PM

Dear Community,

We will be announcing our next network paper this evening.  The most important layer which makes SWIFT stand apart from all other coins and all other networks known to exist.  The Digital Productivity Event layer which runs within BitSwift and will provide the incentive for users to utilize BitSwift network and it's services.

This layer ensures that every productive event triggered on the network rewards all users based on programmable scarcity.  The more productive users are, the more enriched everyone will become.

The concept for this network design was taught at college level by BitSwift for many years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incentive-centered_design

ICD has been gaining attention in research communities due to the role it can play in helping systems benefit their users and ultimately achieve better results.

http://static.usenix.org/event/hotsec06/tech/full_papers/wash/wash.pdf

In fact, BitSwift believes it is possible to Peg a price of a crypto currency based on incentive alone.  Further, to have the peg floating and award nodes as they move closer to the Pegged target.  Incentive is powerful.

Digital Productivity Events will be set to release very soon Smiley

SwiftExist will be the first application to utilize this productivity layer.

SwiftExists,

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
FuegoTropicalArrrrrrriiii

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:19:44 PM

Dear Community,

We will be announcing our next network paper this evening.  The most important layer which makes SWIFT stand apart from all other coins and all other networks known to exist.  The Digital Productivity Event layer which runs within BitSwift and will provide the incentive for users to utilize BitSwift network and it's services.

This layer ensures that every productive event triggered on the network rewards all users based on programmable scarcity.  The more productive users are, the more enriched everyone will become.

The concept for this network design was taught at college level by BitSwift for many years

ICD has been gaining attention in research communities due to the role it can play in helping systems benefit their users and ultimately achieve better results.

In fact, BitSwift believes it is possible to Peg a price of a crypto currency based on incentive alone.  Further, to have the peg floating and award nodes as they move closer to the Pegged target.  Incentive is powerful.

SwiftExists,

-BitSwift

I find this all to be fascinating and a very fresh take on collaboration.  How will these incentives work?

P.S. great work on updating the OP looks way better.
biggernugs

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:44:41 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 10:58:58 PM by biggernugs

Dear Community,

We will be announcing our next network paper this evening.  The most important layer which makes SWIFT stand apart from all other coins and all other networks known to exist.  The Digital Productivity Event layer which runs within BitSwift and will provide the incentive for users to utilize BitSwift network and it's services.

This layer ensures that every productive event triggered on the network rewards all users based on programmable scarcity.  The more productive users are, the more enriched everyone will become.

In fact, BitSwift believes it is possible to Peg a price of a crypto currency based on incentive alone.  Further, to have the peg floating and award nodes as they move closer to the Pegged target.  Incentive is powerful.

SwiftExists,

-BitSwift

This sounds really interesting. I can't wait to see more about it. I've never seen a coin produce like the BitSwift team does. New features are constantly under development & being released. As far as price goes I'm really not concerned at all. In the sea of alts there are only a few that have real value and will stand up over time. In that category BitSwift is one of the leaders. The first run-up from ICO price was nice. I have a feeling the next one will be even better, as well as permanent. I'm not at all concerned about when it will start, the rise is inevitable.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:33:53 AM

http://itsalmo.st/#bitswifttime

BitSwift (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 05:28:44 AM

Dear Community,

We release the most important network service document today.

http://tinyurl.com/SwiftDPE

A new client will be released soon, SwiftExist, SwiftStealth, and SwiftDPE will be included - this will set the standards and the framework for all further applications running on top off BitSwift.

If you are still on the mobile wallets we urge you to migrate to the desktop clients as soon as possible.

Thank you,

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:32:12 AM

Dear Community,

A new client will be released soon, SwiftExist, SwiftStealth, and SwiftDPE will be included - this will set the standards and the framework for all further applications running on top off BitSwift.

If you are still on the mobile wallets we urge you to migrate to the desktop clients as soon as possible.

Thank you,

-BitSwift

Thanks Dev! and when is this going to get released? can you provide an ETA?
BitSwift (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 05:34:59 AM

Dear Community,

Thank you,

-BitSwift

Thanks Dev! and when is this going to get released? can you provide an ETA?

I can not give you an exact date / time.  If I had to pick, days, weeks, months.  Days would be the answer.

BitSwift will surprise you, not disappoint you.

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 02:36:17 PM

Dear Community,

We will be announcing our next network paper this evening.  The most important layer which makes SWIFT stand apart from all other coins and all other networks known to exist.  The Digital Productivity Event layer which runs within BitSwift and will provide the incentive for users to utilize BitSwift network and it's services.

This layer ensures that every productive event triggered on the network rewards all users based on programmable scarcity.  The more productive users are, the more enriched everyone will become.

In fact, BitSwift believes it is possible to Peg a price of a crypto currency based on incentive alone.  Further, to have the peg floating and award nodes as they move closer to the Pegged target.  Incentive is powerful.

SwiftExists,

-BitSwift

This sounds really interesting. I can't wait to see more about it. I've never seen a coin produce like the BitSwift team does. New features are constantly under development & being released. As far as price goes I'm really not concerned at all. In the sea of alts there are only a few that have real value and will stand up over time. In that category BitSwift is one of the leaders. The first run-up from ICO price was nice. I have a feeling the next one will be even better, as well as permanent. I'm not at all concerned about when it will start, the rise is inevitable.

+1

***Whale watching***

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:03:01 PM

Dear Community,

SwiftExists,

-BitSwift

+1

Can't wait!
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:38:11 PM

Man it feels like a spring being compressed about to unleash! Large accumulation around the ~8100sat floor for 2 weeks now, and with constantly good volume. The more SwiftDEVS release good news almost DAILY and the longer we hover around the floor, the more tension in the spring. Pretty soon this has to move, and it feels like it will be a big move.

Keep it up SwiftTEAM, you guys are really starting to utilize blockchain technology for other purposes, and anyone who has looked in depth into the possibilities realizes what you are doing is huge!

That being said, lets try and keep some active discussion in here guys. I realize when price is not moving much threads hibernate, but people look at these threads as well, and an active excited community is WAYYYY better then one with a few posts per day Smiley
animalrise

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:34:10 PM

Man it feels like a spring being compressed about to unleash! Large accumulation around the ~8100sat floor for 2 weeks now, and with constantly good volume. The more SwiftDEVS release good news almost DAILY and the longer we hover around the floor, the more tension in the spring. Pretty soon this has to move, and it feels like it will be a big move.

Keep it up SwiftTEAM, you guys are really starting to utilize blockchain technology for other purposes, and anyone who has looked in depth into the possibilities realizes what you are doing is huge!

That being said, lets try and keep some active discussion in here guys. I realize when price is not moving much threads hibernate, but people look at these threads as well, and an active excited community is WAYYYY better then one with a few posts per day Smiley

This is what I've been saying for the last weeks. There is someone driving the price down and buying LOTS of swift around 8100, they must be waiting for a platform release from the dev.

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:15:44 PM

I'm pretty sure there are lots of people on the sidelines waiting for the first module releases. When they are delivered it should shock people into seeing what we are seeing, a team that is thinking about the possibilities that the Blockchain has to offer beyond currency.

Just this week there has been many news on different outlets about how the sleeping beast within bitcoin is the Blockchain and how the consensus platform lends itself to a whole new world of possibilities. 

It's a new world gentlemen.
BitSwift (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 09:49:19 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 10:58:19 PM by BitSwift

Dear Community,

Good news:

The Blocknet foundation will be utilizing BitSwift services for their productivity needs.  The Blocknet foundation will be time stamping its documents and ensuring document integrity exclusively through SwiftExist.  The Blocknet foundation will ensure proof and transparency regarding the Blocknet internal / external documents and its procedures through the BitSwift platform, by doing so, all users on the BitSwift network will be rewarded.

This is the very start of BitSwift being utilized for real world needs.  We intend to bridge the gap between the the physical world and the blockchain.

The types of businesses who can really benefit from SwiftExist:

-Lawyers
-HealthCare
-Government
-Small and Medium Enterprise
-Large corporations
-Digital Content Creators and Sellers (digital arts and media)

For more information on Blocknet see here: http://blocknet.co/

We will make crypto applications easy and usable for everyone.

We have even more exciting news coming, stay tuned.

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
BitBear2

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:28:10 PM

Can't w8 eather.  Cool

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:13:12 PM

Dear Community,

Good news:

The Blocknet foundation will be utilizing BitSwift services for their productivity needs.  The Blocknet foundation will be time stamping its documents and ensuring document integrity exclusively through SwiftExist.  The Blocknet foundation will ensure proof and transparency regarding the Blocknet internal / external documents and its procedures through the BitSwift platform, by doing so, all users on the BitSwift network will be rewarded.

This is the very start of BitSwift being utilized for real world needs.  We intend to bridge the gap between the the physical world and the blockchain.

The types of businesses who can really benefit from SwiftExist:

-Lawyers
-HealthCare
-Government
-Small and Medium Enterprise
-Large corporations
-Digital Content Creators and Sellers (digital arts and media)

For more information on Blocknet see here: http://blocknet.co/

We will make crypto applications easy and usable for everyone.

We have even more exciting news coming, stay tuned.

-BitSwift

This is fantastic news! It means that they will all get familiarized with BitSwift which will turn quite a few heads towards this project. Would it be too much to ask them to openly say that they will be using BitSwift for their productivity needs?
BitSwift (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 11:14:30 PM

Dear Community,

Announcing the first peak at SwiftSTORE, our gateway to the physical world:

http://bitswift.co/shop/

A detailed network paper will release on this BitSwift service.

Please note, the ability to purchase SWIFT through the SwiftStore is Disabled, it ill be enabled as soon as our Banking partners finalize our Canadian business accounts.

Thank You,

Enjoy

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
BitSwift (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 11:18:35 PM

[/quote]

This is fantastic news! It means that they will all get familiarized with BitSwift which will turn quite a few heads towards this project. Would it be too much to ask them to openly say that they will be using BitSwift for their productivity needs?
[/quote]

A Member of the Blocknet team will be here to verify BitSwift usage within Blocknet.  I will ensure this happens.

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
animalrise

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:22:19 PM

Dear Community,

Announcing the first peak at SwiftSTORE, our gateway to the physical world:

http://bitswift.co/shop/

A detailed network paper will release on this BitSwift service.

Please note, the ability to purchase SWIFT through the SwiftStore is Disabled, it ill be enabled as soon as our Banking partners finalize our Canadian business accounts.

Thank You,

Enjoy

-BitSwift

Awesome!
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: