Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SWIFT] BitSwift |https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922982.msg101316  (Read 268327 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mikerutch

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:36:34 AM

hmmmm I can smell massive success on the horizon! my prediction ya ready.... market cap of 500k-1.5mill incoming soon, followed by a frenzy that will see us push the 3-5mill market cap. only, and I stress! ONLY IF DEVS DELIVER!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:13:01 PM

^agreed!!  i mean seriously, a coin that essentially "pays" people to use the network and developed things coming from/within the swift network itself?!  that's pretty awesome.  this, in addition to the coin only becoming 'retired' THUS more rare as time passes, value will ONLY go up!  people will buy/sell but even with lower volume (for now) it'll still hold great value...i can only imagine with bigger trading volume and people wanting the coin, this thing will be in high demand.

dev is obviously working hard behind the scenes and cares enough to "legitimize" the coin in Canada, so of course he's sticking around.  that shit costs time and money to do, more than the usual 'shitcoin dev' promises and fake investment you get in other coins.  it seems this coin has more mature people invested in it, and all the dumpers have left (which is nice)...thus mature folks holding know swift's potential and have no problem holding onto their investments (i'm sure there are some strong hands here).

this is one coin i have NO problem leaving my btc in for the 'long' term (granted "long" is relative in the fucked up crypto world lol).  sure take some small profits when it's the value soon soars....but where swift is going will be SO far ahead of what any coin is doing right now IMO, you can't go wrong.

Shocked

***Whale watching***
FuegoTropicalArrrrrrriiii

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:21:00 PM

^agreed!!  i mean seriously, a coin that essentially "pays" people to use the network and developed things coming from/within the swift network itself?!  that's pretty awesome.  this, in addition to the coin only becoming 'retired' THUS more rare as time passes, value will ONLY go up!  people will buy/sell but even with lower volume (for now) it'll still hold great value...i can only imagine with bigger trading volume and people wanting the coin, this thing will be in high demand.

dev is obviously working hard behind the scenes and cares enough to "legitimize" the coin in Canada, so of course he's sticking around.  that shit costs time and money to do, more than the usual 'shitcoin dev' promises and fake investment you get in other coins.  it seems this coin has more mature people invested in it, and all the dumpers have left (which is nice)...thus mature folks holding know swift's potential and have no problem holding onto their investments (i'm sure there are some strong hands here).

this is one coin i have NO problem leaving my btc in for the 'long' term (granted "long" is relative in the fucked up crypto world lol).  sure take some small profits when it's the value soon soars....but where swift is going will be SO far ahead of what any coin is doing right now IMO, you can't go wrong.

Shocked

It does seem like the nervous nancy dumpers have left, the coin is slowly but safely moving up across all exchanges.
whitegold15

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:27:16 PM

Hey guys!!! My boyfriend sent me some SWIFT a few days ago and explained how bitcoin and SWIFT work, I think its really cool that I can make SWIFT by staking while watching my favorite shows or talking to my friends on facebook. Anyways I just wanted to say hiiii to all y'all SWIFTERS Smiley Smiley Smiley

Welcome to the community, nice screename, surprised it wasnt taken!- actually not that surprised lol
whitegold15

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:32:35 PM

Shocked

This +100
biggernugs

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:42:39 PM

Dear Community,

Good news, we are happy to report that all users utilizing SWIFT are doing so on legal grounds by Canadian Law.  We are also happy to report we are prohibited from registering as an MSB and as such not needing to comply with  FINTRAC (Financial Crimes Canada) through our Canadian company re:reporting transactions.  We are prohibited from reporting transactions of any type.  Purchases of digital tokens to be used on a Decentralized Productivity Network are not considered "currency transfer".   This is good news to all SWIFT users and for our registered company.

---

•       Foreign exchange dealing (conducting transactions where you exchange one type of fiat currency for another fiat currency);

•       Remitting or transmitting funds by any means or through any person, entity or electronic funds transfer network; or

•       Issuing or redeeming money orders, traveller's cheques or other similar negotiable instruments (except for cheques payable to a named person or entity).

Unless you are carrying out any of the services listed above, you cannot, at this time, be registered with us as an MSB. Based on the information you have provided, namely that “The customers can buy digital  tokens which allow them to use software applications on the network"  The service that you are providing does not correspond to the “remitting or transmitting funds by any means or through any person, entity or electronic funds transfer network” which we call “electronic funds transfer”. An electronic funds transfer means the transmission of instructions for the money transfer of funds to or from Canada. It does not include the instructions for the money transfer of funds from one place in Canada to another place in Canada. The action of your customers buying tokens does not constitute an electronic funds transfer in the context of our Act and associated Regulations. Therefore, at this time, it appears that you are not engaged in the business of providing MSB services. You cannot register with us.

We encourage you to check the FINTRAC website regularly for information on the status of regulations and the need for virtual currency businesses to register as MSBs in Canada.

I trust this information will be of assistance.

Best regards,

XXXXXXXXXXX

Compliance Officer
Regional Operations

We want to ensure our users our safe, as well as our company is operating within legal limits.  Looks like we are all golden.

Lets do this!

Smiley Cool

-BitSwift

This right here is awesome! We need to spread this news as far & wide as possible. This really is important for everyone. For starters this gives BitSwift the green light to move forward without any fear of uncertainty or legal repercussions in the future.  Not knowing how the government will treat crypto users has long been an issue. Nobody wants to invest in something only to find out they have broke laws and stand to lose what they put in. By the same token you could imagine the obstacles of trying to develop a platform to it's fullest while working in a grey area. Not ever being sure if you are in the clear or not. To your average shitcoin none of this would matter, but BitSwift has never been about that. This proves it.
At the same time this is also a huge boost of confidence to investors, both current and future. Proof Of Dev you say. This is real POD. As if you needed more convincing this right here shows how serious and committed BitSwift is. Congratulations to the BitSwift team and all those invested on this huge accomplishment. The future is bright, very bright indeed. I only have one question. Do you Swift?

AlexformPr

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:42:43 PM

yeXIABC

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:48:01 AM

Believe in this artificial created situation and sell their
4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:45:56 AM

Slowly adding to my SWIFT stash. It's one of the very few alts out there I believe in long-term.  Keep doing what you're doing!
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:56:54 PM

I'm having BitSwift for "launch" today Cheesy

***Whale watching***
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:07:50 PM

Dear Community,

Good news, we are happy to report that all users utilizing SWIFT are doing so on legal grounds by Canadian Law.  We are also happy to report we are prohibited from registering as an MSB and as such not needing to comply with  FINTRAC (Financial Crimes Canada) through our Canadian company re:reporting transactions.  We are prohibited from reporting transactions of any type.  Purchases of digital tokens to be used on a Decentralized Productivity Network are not considered "currency transfer".   This is good news to all SWIFT users and for our registered company.

---

•       Foreign exchange dealing (conducting transactions where you exchange one type of fiat currency for another fiat currency);

•       Remitting or transmitting funds by any means or through any person, entity or electronic funds transfer network; or

•       Issuing or redeeming money orders, traveller's cheques or other similar negotiable instruments (except for cheques payable to a named person or entity).

Unless you are carrying out any of the services listed above, you cannot, at this time, be registered with us as an MSB. Based on the information you have provided, namely that “The customers can buy digital  tokens which allow them to use software applications on the network"  The service that you are providing does not correspond to the “remitting or transmitting funds by any means or through any person, entity or electronic funds transfer network” which we call “electronic funds transfer”. An electronic funds transfer means the transmission of instructions for the money transfer of funds to or from Canada. It does not include the instructions for the money transfer of funds from one place in Canada to another place in Canada. The action of your customers buying tokens does not constitute an electronic funds transfer in the context of our Act and associated Regulations. Therefore, at this time, it appears that you are not engaged in the business of providing MSB services. You cannot register with us.

We encourage you to check the FINTRAC website regularly for information on the status of regulations and the need for virtual currency businesses to register as MSBs in Canada.

Best regards,

XXXXXXXXXXX

Compliance Officer
Regional Operations

We want to ensure our users our safe, as well as our company is operating within legal limits.  Looks like we are all golden.

Lets do this!

Smiley Cool

-BitSwift

This right here is awesome! We need to spread this news as far & wide as possible. This really is important for everyone. For starters this gives BitSwift the green light to move forward without any fear of uncertainty or legal repercussions in the future.  Not knowing how the government will treat crypto users has long been an issue. Nobody wants to invest in something only to find out they have broke laws and stand to lose what they put in. By the same token you could imagine the obstacles of trying to develop a platform to it's fullest while working in a grey area. Not ever being sure if you are in the clear or not. To your average shitcoin none of this would matter, but BitSwift has never been about that. This proves it.
At the same time this is also a huge boost of confidence to investors, both current and future. Proof Of Dev you say. This is real POD. As if you needed more convincing this right here shows how serious and committed BitSwift is. Congratulations to the BitSwift team and all those invested on this huge accomplishment. The future is bright, very bright indeed. I only have one question. Do you Swift?

Great news!

DukeofZill

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:07:15 PM

Hey guys!!! My boyfriend sent me some SWIFT a few days ago and explained how bitcoin and SWIFT work, I think its really cool that I can make SWIFT by staking while watching my favorite shows or talking to my friends on facebook. Anyways I just wanted to say hiiii to all y'all SWIFTERS Smiley Smiley Smiley

I'd almost bet all of my bitswift you are a man
mikerutch

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:09:51 PM

Lmao!!! Profit taking going on as i expected. But to be honest only fools would sell out now, we have resin on little news. Expecting continued price munipulation before a price explosion north. Take profit now if you want but dont cry later when you realise this could have been a 10+ bagger.

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:08:38 PM

Lmao!!! Profit taking going on as i expected. But to be honest only fools would sell out now, we have resin on little news. Expecting continued price munipulation before a price explosion north. Take profit now if you want but dont cry later when you realise this could have been a 10+ bagger.

I agree, normally there is always profit taking on fridays now even more so with Black Friday sales still going on.  I'm actually surprised at how little dumping happened today, which tells me the hands holding right now are very strong; gives me even more confidence on the route the price will take. Look how the market bounced right back up so no problems but he will be crying later on when he realizes what the price is after he left.
whitegold15

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:17:14 AM

I'd almost bet all of my bitswift you are a man

Is there females out there with altcoins? There must be!
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:11:38 PM

Dear Community,

---

Best regards,

XXXXXXXXXXX

Compliance Officer
Regional Operations

Lets do this!

Smiley Cool

-BitSwift

Great News - this is just the beginning  Cool

yuhang87412533

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:28:38 PM

Dear Community,

---

Best regards,

XXXXXXXXXXX

Compliance Officer
Regional Operations

Lets do this!

Smiley Cool

-BitSwift

Great News - this is just the beginning  Cool

If the swift trading volume can become large, then there will be more people to buy it.
BitSwift (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 02:55:44 PM

Dear Community,

This ones for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeVIyfosPsI&feature=youtu.be

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:17:13 PM

Dear Community,

This ones for you:

-BitSwift

Loved it dev!

By the way, what a crazy day with the price!  It got up to 17k at one moment over ag Bittrex.  Getting more and more alive with each day! I'm pretty sure in about a week we should be back at 20k baby!
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:15:50 PM

Dear Community,

This ones for you:

-BitSwift

Nice Smiley

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: