Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░ GAIA Platform [Built in AppStore][POS 2.0][Android] ░▒▓█  (Read 208068 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RagingBull (OP)

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:47:25 PM

GAIA added to coinmarketcap:

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gaia/

Stats will be available when ICO is done and trading commence.

ICO on Bittrex: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GAIA

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:28:30 PM

Is the ICO capped?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
kro55

Activity: 1582
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:48:38 PM

Is the ICO capped?

Yes, maximum amount of coins is 100mln.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:06:41 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 09:23:36 PM by RagingBull

kro55

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:55:54 PM

Demo wallet update will be available today.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
paveel90

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:25:56 PM

will watch on this project. Looks interesting Smiley
RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:46:20 PM

will watch on this project. Looks interesting Smiley

Thank you. Please also join our IRC channel #gaiacoin on Freenode.
We will purchase promo GAIA coins on Bittrex when trading starts and do giveaways.
gpcfun

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:47:44 AM

Well done, nice project!!!
kro55

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:55:20 PM

New wallet update:

Link: http://gaiaplatform.com/demo2/
User: gaiaplatform
Pass: GAIAdemo

Please give us your feedback.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:58:30 PM

great news and any new updates.
RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:08:23 PM

In the latest Demo wallet update we included a change log in the about section of the wallet.
You can see directly from wallet what's happening on the development side.
We are currently working on a wallet launcher, that's easy for the average user.
The platform is being designed to make it possible for the everyday web user to use
the wallet as easy as accessing any website.
We wanted to release the wallet to the public but we did not want any confusion with the test chain,
as we will reset the chain eventually to account only for coins sold in ICO and not a GAIA more.
We will not use the traditional burn coins method as that brings in a cloud of doubts.
Bellow you can access the demo wallet and test it. Some of the features are disabled
for security reasons but it won't be hard to see how the wallet works.

New wallet update:

Link: http://gaiaplatform.com/demo2/
User: gaiaplatform
Pass: GAIAdemo

Please give us your feedback.
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:32:08 PM

http://cryptos.us/forum/announcements/8-ann-gaia-platform-launch-4-pod-rating-bittrex-presale

Add to OP.. found you guys on Cryptos.us
RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:04:16 PM

Thank you will do.
You can join us in #gaiacoin on IRC freenode.
You can pm me anytime as well if you have any questions. "RagingBull"
I also hang around in #bittrex and #mintpal as well.
We need to fix a couple of things in that ann post copying the thread from BCT forum to another forum does not work well.
RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:00:16 AM

Moolah handling of the ICO funds for SYScoin is a shameful example of how things should not be done.
Not saying they ripped anyone off yet, but the cloud of doubt they put over the dev team is not warranted.
I would trust the SYS coin dev team with the ICO funds rather than a company that jumps from all is fine
to we blew all the money in 30 days and now filing bankruptcy.
We are glad we chosen to work with Bittrex.

Tuwie2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:16:59 AM

Are they really trying to raise 700 BTC in the IPO for this?

Wow, just wow.

You people need to stop throwing BTC away
RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:37:36 AM

Are they really trying to raise 700 BTC in the IPO for this?

Wow, just wow.

You people need to stop throwing BTC away

Thanks Tuwie2, but 700 is not a bad number considering this will do much better than ICO's that brought in a number in the upper 800 BTC range.
At least we have a better business and development plan than most. Also asking for 700 BTC cap does not mean 700 will necessarily be sold.
Most coins now are mined on nicehash or other rental places for much more than 700 sats per coin and end up dumped to 1 sat, which is better, to waste hashing power
and BTC on a useless coin or invest some into a coin that has a solid team. At least with this, you know everyone got the coins at the same cost and not being farmed
by suspicious hash. With this ICO you still get a commitment you do not get with most mysteriously mined coins with gigahashes coming from private pools.

crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 09:25:30 PM

Nice OP and because GAIA is following me on twitter I was curious what this coin is about.
The name GAIA stands for mother Earth and after reading and going to the test site I found not a direct link to the GAIA-concept.
Everything looks good and smooth so I trust this currency and wish you success.
What use for this coin you have in mind?
For EnergyCoin I see use for sustainable Enviromental proposes, see my sig.
With the name and the nice logo with the tree it gives me a good feeling and maybe you are intended to give this coin also a green proposes.
So what is you next step after ICO?

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:12:14 PM

Nice OP and because GAIA is following me on twitter I was curious what this coin is about.
The name GAIA stands for mother Earth and after reading and going to the test site I found not a direct link to the GAIA-concept.
Everything looks good and smooth so I trust this currency and wish you success.
What use for this coin you have in mind?
For EnergyCoin I see use for sustainable Enviromental proposes, see my sig.
With the name and the nice logo with the tree it gives me a good feeling and maybe you are intended to give this coin also a green proposes.
So what is you next step after ICO?

The GAIA concept revolves around establishing one blockchain that supports multiple parallel eCommerce platforms.
Developers can customize the GAIA platforms ( Wallets ) to serve as a standalone shop, club, website.. etc without
the need to recreate the block chain or mine coins for profit, instead the developer can make profit from fees and
services these platforms can provide.
We as developers of GAIA will provide the first Appstore/shop and later on documentation on how to recreate this
store to serve multiple purposes, music stores, game stores or any other eCommerce store using simple web technologies
without the need to know much about the block chain or how it works, the GAIA daemon and currency will serve as a
decentralized payment system for these eCommerce outlets.
 In the initial appstore developers can create a custom flower shop for example and offer it for sale, a person interested can
download this custom shop and instantly open a flower shop and start  his business with a built in payment system (GAIA currency)
that is also connected to an alt-currency exchange with personal API key.
This web wallet platform can be easily setup and hosted on private home computer or on the world wide web and will have default
mobile support.
 Eventually we will also introduce auction format with TOR support (optional).  The fact that thus far most developers have limited
virtual currency to a few over used and over hyped features, did not help the adoption of virtual currencies, we on the other hand
will try to make it possible for everyday web user to create his own custom shop that automatically accepts GAIA and auto converts
to fiat if needed. Hosting your own secure wallet online that will accept GAIA payments for merchandise or services 24/7 will help to
quickly simplify the process of using an altcoin in eCommerce.

After the ICO we will start a stage by stage release of the APPstore and test it with a large user base. When the store is fully tested, we will
release the API and documentation needed by anyone to customize the store to their own needs. This process does not involve the security
and speed of the blockchain as the customization will only involve the ecosystem that surrounds and communicates with the chain not the chain
itself. Store owners can develop their own platform with technologies widely used today like CSS3, HTML5, JAVA, JS etc.. so the possibilities
are limitless.

The core developers working on the project will also be there for support that can be directly obtained from the wallet, or to create new apps/addons
that can be used with the platform. We will provide free and paid addons in the GAIA appstore.

So in short creating a currency for every idea will eventually fade away, one currency can be adopted to apply many ideas and features without the need
for wasting valuable hash time and resources. Today there is a currency for classified ads, in GAIA that can be accomplished in an addon that does not bloat
the chain and can include everything a huge classified ads website can handle. With the auction format a platform like eBay can be created with it's own payment
system like Paypal included.

The ICO purpose is not to hoard a huge BTC fund for the devs, we plan to make our income from making custom platforms and addons, the ICO funds will
be used for long term advertising and bounties for developers who submit creative addons/extesntions. Also per our agreement with Bittrex the devs
will not premine any coins other than the ones sold in the ICO so part of the ICO funds will go towards the purchase of GAIA coins for these bounties and for
the GAIA coins the devs will hold.

As for the GAIA name, one of our devs Kro55's work with banks and financial institutions to eliminate/reduce the carbon footprint by creating paperless systems
inspired this. He is committed to mother earth by his ethics whether work related or personal. How this will influence our project I am not sure, I am sure it will
though. Some of his ideas involve creating free custom platforms for non profit organizations who are leaders in the field of green energy. I am sure also he would
be happy to hear what you think can be done as well.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 04:07:22 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 05:07:11 PM by crypto4jan

Thank you for you answers and explanation of how you came to the nice name of you coin. The name is the starting point and what you are planed after ICO is great. The start for a new coin is always difficult and a bit of a gable if it succeed. I'm not very long in the BitCoin community and I 've to learn a lot I know. I work for a non-profit eco green organization as you can find in my sig. I adopted EnergyCoin as currency we want to use for projects with sustainable goals. But this coin can also have sustainable purposes I think.

Question: The total coins are 100M and when is there a go for the ICO?

I think I take part for a small part in the ICO, just to see how this coin is going to develop.
It is a serious project and the way you start looks good for me.

Success!

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:20:22 PM

Thank you for you answers and explanation of how you came to the nice name of you coin. The name is the starting point and what you are planed after ICO is great. The start for a new coin is always difficult and a bit of a gable if it succeed. I'm not very long in the BitCoin community and I 've to learn a lot I know. I work for a non-profit eco green organization as you can find in my sig. I adopted EnergyCoin as currency we want to use for projects with sustainable goals. But this coin can also have sustainable purposes I think.

Question: The total coins are 100M and when is there a go for the ICO?

I think I take part for a small part in the ICO, just to see how this coin is going to develop.
It is a serious project and the way you start looks good for me.

Success!

The max cap for the ICO is 100 million coins, however, the max coin in the end is the total coins sold in the ICO at Bittrex.
If we sell 10 million coins in the ICO then the total coins would be 10 million. ICO ends on the 27th of this month.
So far this is the stats for sold coins:

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-GAIA

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: