Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:53:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what is the coin that has least chance of being stolen from you because it hides your ip address using i2p nodes?
dogecoindark
dogecoindark

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGED] DogeCoinDark [POD] - Scrypt - Global Darknet is LIVE! UNTRACEABLE!  (Read 213312 times)
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:17:45 AM

Is Miners Pool down?
no, sometimes the webpage might lag, because theres so many people that leave it up and constantly refresh it.. but the stratum is always up!

ok guys, the winner is number 17/18!!! congrats vb, you are our winner!!!!

i will be incorporating the new logo over the weekend! hope everyone had a great holiday =]

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:19:25 AM

hey guys i got some crazy question:
i tried to open the wallet to sync and get some new coins. But when i press the wallet-qt.exe it disappeared, so i tought ah maybe my wallet was broken so i downloaded again.. On some crazy reason he dont copy the .exe from the rar to my folder.

I checked some other coin wallets and they open fine.

I also checked on hidden files, but there is just no .exe.. Somebody know how to fix this?

Ps. i also had this with alipaycoin yesterday ( also not fixed ) so i dont think it's the problem from this coin, but i really want to have fixed this.

sounds like you have windows and your browser thinks the wallet is malware maybe? i havent heard of this issue, but if you would like to come into irc or message me, maybe i can help.. or if you have team viewer, private message me your info and i can take a look

minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:28:17 AM

hey guys i got some crazy question:
i tried to open the wallet to sync and get some new coins. But when i press the wallet-qt.exe it disappeared, so i tought ah maybe my wallet was broken so i downloaded again.. On some crazy reason he dont copy the .exe from the rar to my folder.

I checked some other coin wallets and they open fine.

I also checked on hidden files, but there is just no .exe.. Somebody know how to fix this?

Ps. i also had this with alipaycoin yesterday ( also not fixed ) so i dont think it's the problem from this coin, but i really want to have fixed this.

sounds like you have windows and your browser thinks the wallet is malware maybe? i havent heard of this issue, but if you would like to come into irc or message me, maybe i can help.. or if you have team viewer, private message me your info and i can take a look

Hey dev, thanks for the reaction!
Well, i am in doged coin since day 1, never had this problem before with the wallet. Yesterday i tried to copy the wallet from alipay and found out that he dont copy the .exe. So i tought ah it's a fake/scam/shit coin because other wallets worked good..
But now i have this also with doged ( tested again other wallets but other wallets just open without a problem ),

But now u said that about malware.. i disabled my Avast for 1min and it copy and open the wallet without any problem? Strange.. it only dont feel good to let is disabled.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:50:59 AM

well turn your antivirus back on after you copy it  Wink

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:54:38 AM

ok guys, the winner is number 17/18!!! congrats vb, you are our winner!!!!

i will be incorporating the new logo over the weekend! hope everyone had a great holiday =]

Congrats!

Dev what about an .io url? Seems like cryptomaniacs think it's the legit url for coins.

Also you might like this http://orbilu.uni.lu/handle/10993/18679 the doge guy had it posted to his twitter.

You are doing a great job! Seem like hash rate is increasing all the time now.

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:03:47 AM

The dev seems passionate about it. I had assumed it was just some pnd brand heist at first glance, there are a lot of those with "dogethisandthat" - I am free to change my mind with new evidence.

At such a low marketcap the only thing that makes sense as that he really wants the coin to succeed, and that matters, devs that are committed. So I think it has a chance as long as they don't give up... and hopefully pick the most professional logo. (18/19) - The others are fun, but not quite serious enough imho. Fun memes can be made anyway.

Yeah, you laughed right away, didn't even look at it. Enough you joked about it. But now your interested? Whatever man, go back to NHZ and pump that coin.

The dev came into the CCC and was actually respectful and fought for his coin. Some people gave him a hard time, but he kept a positive attitude and that impressed me. Instead of tossing out insults, he convinced me that he cares.

I don't know if this will succeed, but since they are basically doing what Anon coin was and trying harder I think it is worth risking a little. You should just be happy about it, I change my mind all the time and I own around 20 cryptos, things change. Also, I don't pump coins other than posting information and sharing it to thousands of people that follow me. If you think that is "pumping", it is not, but sharing information in a positive way can help. Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/groups/459085124197658/

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:05:51 AM

yeah, everyone is welcome here. personally, i think it's a good thing to be skeptical before investing or mining a coin. we've all seen pump and
dump coins, or coins that make false promises, then the dev disappears after dumping. that's not me though, i can assure you. but please remember,
this is an open community, and people are free to speak, share ideas, make suggestions, etc.. or they are free to remain quiet, anonymous, and private
if they so wish ;]

i have alot of projects i'm working on right now, including some that will advance our anonymity aspects further to put us far beyond just being "dark" (like we already are  Wink), and some fun things for the community to participate in.. if you check out our github, theres so many doged resources now its pretty mind blowing.. and the crazy part is there is much more to come!

https://github.com/doged?tab=repositories

also, our chat is getting insanely big! (~170 people)

Okay, fair enough, but he is a blocknet connected pumper and dumper Smiley

I am on the team for Horizon, this is what I get for helping people... we were added to BLOCKNET and I was not asked about it. I lost a bunch of money since that happened actually, and I didn't get paid a single satoshi for any ICO, never been in one. This is about DOGED anyway, and I own $50 worth now, to the moon! Smiley

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 06:24:35 AM

TO THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON!!!!!!!!

tianhetang

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:44:03 PM

dev, followed by what the new plan? Practical application?
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:20:22 PM

Hi! If you read the entire thread you will find all that was promised and how it's being delivered each time more. I do agree if Dev organise Ann thread it's good for PR but I doubt people see here after PR stunt. All scam coins got great PR and that's it.
What I like about this coin is the privacy for sending money and the fact it's spreading around as almost in a giveaway current price doesnt pay the hashing alone so there's only one way and it's up!
What scares me the most is the fact Dev seems to know what he's doing and is nailing each new challenge like few in crypto-currencies this scares me  Shocked
So if you are looking to move high amount of money globally and untraceable this is your coin my friend!
This coin has time on its side so no need to rush.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:32:22 PM

If that is what dev said and he delivered what he said then its all we need.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 07:25:53 PM

not sure what you mean, but the original plan was to be a coin that offers privacy and anonymity, as was the goal of bitcoin originally, before network monitoring was discovered.

we've done that, and now our plans are to keep evolving our privacy and security features.. is there something in particular you'd like to see happen?

japerry

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 08:00:43 PM

New darknode! Much good!!! Much dark!!!

doged6t47zgoxyhf.onion

Note: Please be sure to only use approved nodes listed on the website!!! Any nodes not updated on the website are bogus!

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 11:04:39 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 03:04:48 AM by Dogedarkdev

yep, we have a new official tor node!

doged6t47zgoxyhf.onion

over the weekend, ill be compiling new wallets with the new logo, and creating a private tor and private i2p network, that our

public i2p and tor networks will be syncing from, to help further our anonymity and "hops".

a big thank you to all artists that participated in the logo contest! all of your work was appreciated, and if you dont already,

come hang out in the chat, and let me (sunerok) know that you are one of the people who created one! we rain coins all the

time (meaning we send them to a bot in the room, that distributes them to the whole room equally) as well as tip each other in doged coins =]

hope everyone has a great weekend, and had a great holiday.. ill be working on stuff over the weekend, and should have some stuff to release on monday!

cheers!

ps: this is our new logo

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 05:32:13 AM

I know it's nit picky, but it's confusing in the chosen image whether it is the Ɗ or 'D. May I request that the artist or dev edits it? Thanks.

they are one in the same actually, slightly different style, as the center has been filled in darker =]

i love the new logo =]

bitLeap

Activity: 1162
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:23:33 AM

I know it's nit picky, but it's confusing in the chosen image whether it is the Ɗ or 'D. May I request that the artist or dev edits it? Thanks.

they are one in the same actually, slightly different style, as the center has been filled in darker =]

i love the new logo =]

Dev the original D does look indeed better! Also please remove the .net from the coin logo please  Grin

Btw I'm thinking of starting a project for a Doged silver bullion Integration of DogeCoinDark into CoinPayments and Integration of DogeCoinDark into Coingateway @ Startjoin.com I think we can make it happen! (this is my idea and has nothing to do with Dev)

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 07:19:57 AM

but dogecoindark.net is our site!

this logo won, and the new D fits our ascii symbol ;]

anywho, the coinpayments is a great idea. ive been toying with working on payment stuff.. i have been working on a client that integrates

dogecoindark deposits and withdrawals with ripple gatewayd on our github. let me know if you'd like me to fork anything to our github, and i can

add you as a contributor to it, and help with it, of course  Wink

bitLeap

Activity: 1162
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:59:49 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 10:20:32 AM by bitLeap

but dogecoindark.net is our site!

this logo won, and the new D fits our ascii symbol ;]

anywho, the coinpayments is a great idea. ive been toying with working on payment stuff.. i have been working on a client that integrates

dogecoindark deposits and withdrawals with ripple gatewayd on our github. let me know if you'd like me to fork anything to our github, and i can

add you as a contributor to it, and help with it, of course  Wink

Good to know you are aware of Ripple and their tech but Jed left Ripple and millions behind for a reason their focus is too big to fail banks! It would work great to integrate DogeCoinDark deposits and withdrawals with Stellar (Doge dev is an adviser for Stellar.org  Smiley)I think there you would have THE winner (way more potential than Blocknet, Supernet, Counterparty, etc). I'm sure Stellar.org would be more than willing to help too!
Btw if you can pull this off gosh we would see DogeCoinDark going from stealth crypto-currency mode to some intergalactic darkvader currency lol. No pressure this is just a wild thought hehe.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 08:38:57 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 05:23:50 PM by Dogedarkdev

i just updated the paper wallet download and online version with the new logo, and put the new logo into the source code. over the rest of the weekend ill compile the win/mac/linux wallets ;]

ps- should have both private darknets complete or near complete by monday as well

edit: our new logo winner just designed an incredible paper wallet, so we're working on replacing the current one right now!

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

New logo is really nice! Great work.

@Dev
Nice job with the consistent development and professional responses in this thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: