Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMBR] Sembro Token ITO (Bittrex)  (Read 98131 times)
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:58:15 AM

I think what matters here is whether or not the dev here, or real world company, feels like they can do what they claim.

Confidence is everything.  The terms were set and should be honoured if the dev is going to do what they promised.

In this respect, some dev activity in the next few days describing what they are doing would be better then asking the community to re-negotiate the terms of the IPO.

My two cents...and I have bought into a few that failed miserably.  Sembro sounds like it has a team that wants to do stuff...so do it!!!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:00:57 AM

LOL.For me It's nothing about happy or not but the dev shows that he is unprofessional and lack of basic communication skill.Seriously when did you see an ICO can't set up a proper deadline last time?
I'll dump my share asap when this shit starts to trade no matter there is a buy wall or not.I don't believe this coin will go anywhere with such an amateur behind it.
constary

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:09:01 AM

LOL.For me It's nothing about happy or not but the dev shows that he is unprofessional and lack of basic communication skill.Seriously when did you see an ICO can't set up a proper deadline last time?
I'll dump my share asap when this shit starts to trade no matter there is a buy wall or not.I don't believe this coin will go anywhere with such an amateur behind it.

shit starts,lol
victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:30:34 AM

hello. If i wish to buy in the IPO, can i still do it now? Will i get the same price with the initial investors?

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:56:04 AM

Seems that we're at 1am pdt so I guess ico ended one hour ago

I know why your pray will never be answered!
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:47:40 AM

Dont worry, dev will set 42BTC to let you sell. Wink
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:31:30 AM

Checked back in to see if this greedy dev somehow extended the ITO again. lol i guess he decided not to after losing a lot of investor trust.

hello. If i wish to buy in the IPO, can i still do it now? Will i get the same price with the initial investors?

Its over, but dont worry. There will be a huge dump when the market opens. Just set your buy orders below ITO price.

That 40+ BTC buy wall is gona last 10 mins. That's if this greedy incompetent dev even decides to put it up.

So sick of these idiotic dev cashgrab ICOs/IPOs/and now ITO.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:34:50 AM

Checked back in to see if this greedy dev somehow extended the ITO again. lol i guess he decided not to after losing a lot of investor trust.

Its over, but dont worry. There will be a huge dump when the market opens. Just set your buy orders below ITO price.

That 40+ BTC buy wall is gona last 10 mins. That's if this greedy incompetent dev even decides to put it up.

Why does the price of ICO coins crashes everytime the market opens?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:37:17 AM

Usually, people dump and force people in to a panic sell, then the greedy little piggies pick up cheaper coins Smiley

Second theory, if a coin is actually crap people will sell off quickly to make the loss a small as possible.

Third theory, people are idiots and love to lose money. ( this one if my fave )

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
r95222

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:45:47 AM

Usually, people dump and force people in to a panic sell, then the greedy little piggies pick up cheaper coins Smiley

Second theory, if a coin is actually crap people will sell off quickly to make the loss a small as possible.

Third.  Grin
dragnar

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:44:41 PM

there already using everything to fud ( to force people to dump ) so they can get more coins cheaper Smiley

also not every one that starts a company is great with communication ( most of the time they are not and need someone else to do it )

The same about saying that someone who can't write english that good is ( stupid < lol )

lol no ty
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:54:25 PM

there already using everything to fud ( to force people to dump ) so they can get more coins cheaper Smiley

also not every one that starts a company is great with communication ( most of the time they are not and need someone else to do it )

The same about saying that someone who can't write english that good is ( stupid < lol )

I know another ICO where the timings got screwed up, it happens, hopefully they'll learn from it and keep in contact a bit better

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
r95222

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:03:54 PM

Some "early investors" love to hurt their investment. Grin
1divinelove

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:20:27 PM

U can say all u want that the math equals out the same - meaning if u invested 1 BTC u still have 1 BTC worth of coins - but the reality is people dont buy into coins like this because they want to have a collection of ICO tokens - people buy into something like this because they want to buy low and sell high and make a profit.
So investors such as myself wait until the last minute (or so we thought) to purchase a % of market share at a price we feel is sure to go up.
For example : when i bought 3 BTC of tokens at the time I did it was because if only 40 BTC were invested i would receive - 187,500 SMBR at a rate of approx 1600 satoshi - An investment strategy that could easily double if not triple given coin count and low satoshi price  - THATS WHY I BOUGHT 3 BTC WORTH!! to get 187500 coins at 1600 satoshi !!
Now since the ICO went way longer than advertised my market advantage is not as good as previously thought when invested as I will now receive approx 75,000 coins at a price of approx. 4000 satoshi - so sure I still have 3 BTC worth of SMBR at the current price - BUT MY MARKET ADVANTAGE IS LOST !!! - which is WHY PEOPLE INVEST IN COINS !!!
Now the chance of this coin going 10x to 16,000 satoshi may be the same but my gain will not be.
this is very disappointing and unprofessional - You mean to tell me that a company that develops software cant even get the "timezone" issues correct before offering an IPO?Huh?

a 42 BTC buy wall at current ICO price would help to get the price moving and offer investors as myself a chance to get a refund - poorly managed so far , can only imagine what more BS we would be in for
Sembro Development (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:36:09 PM

Pretty sure we have had very open communication and have mentioned we will resolve any issues from unhappy buyers (especially early ones) multiple times, yet we have not received one email asking for a refund as mentioned in the top of this thread and tweeted about several times...We're here to help now, and no one has reached out to us personally, only complained via social media.  Please follow the instructions to claim a refund if you are unhappy and we will get it processed for you!
kingpin69

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:59:16 PM

Pretty sure we have had very open communication and have mentioned we will resolve any issues from unhappy buyers (especially early ones) multiple times, yet we have not received one email asking for a refund as mentioned in the top of this thread and tweeted about several times...We're here to help now, and no one has reached out to us personally, only complained via social media.  Please follow the instructions to claim a refund if you are unhappy and we will get it processed for you!

Just goes to show they are all mouth, crying about refunds yet when it is offered none want to take up the option. They would rather spread FUD hoping to pick up more cheaper coins when the market goes live.

I hope you get some refunds done to all the apparently unhappy investors on the thread but my guess is the number will still be 0 emails in the near future
Celani10

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:31:21 PM

We were only fudding so less people would buy in
thanks
CoinBateman

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:35:41 PM

You are forgetting the most obvious reason - the dev and his little circle of friends bought the ipo themselves and get their BTC back. They're free to dump the coin to oblivion if they wish. The 'ipo' price isn't really applicable to them.

Once enough people get wind of this, then the panic sell ensues.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
Sembro Development (OP)

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:14:09 PM

You are forgetting the most obvious reason - the dev and his little circle of friends bought the ipo themselves and get their BTC back. They're free to dump the coin to oblivion if they wish. The 'ipo' price isn't really applicable to them.

Once enough people get wind of this, then the panic sell ensues.

We did not buy more than 3btc ourselves. So this will not be an issue
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 05:24:30 PM

Are there really peeps who invested in this??? OMFG, this world is really going into madness. It has all the standards of a HYIP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: