Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMBR] Sembro Token ITO (Bittrex)  (Read 98135 times)
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:34:51 PM

Please understand how the process works...we have not received the BTC from Bittrex yet, therefore no buy wall is placed. Second, we only received one refund request, so no need for a buy wall.  Third, investments don't make you rich overnight...If you keep trying to make a quick buck, chances are you are going to lose money in the long-run.  In general, pick a coin, stick with it, support it, and you will be amazed how much better your annual returns are.  On another note, we run a company. We cannot be on this forum 24/7. Please follow us on Twitter to stay up to date.  That will be our main source of updates and communication from now on.

Sorry no offence man, but you should understand that people getting impatience if nobody of the dev team gives a statement for several hours after trading started and their investment goes down 50%. Especially in crypto with all that scamscoins moolah etc. And there was also no tweet from your twitter. Not a very professional start in my opinion  Wink

NopeCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:57:12 PM

Buy wall won't be setup until all the whiners, complainers, crybabies - and all the other sad little individuals who live to talk shit on this forum have dumped there coins and sang their own praises about how right they were.  

Reading these forums lately is worse than listening to my 2 yr old cry for hours on end because I didn't put on the right episode of Barney.  And kind of like I have to constantly tell my older two, If you don't like what he's doing, be smart - use your brain - and walk away.

Wait - brains. THAT IS WHAT IS MISSING HERE!

I will have to say 100% Sembro free, so I am trying to figure out why I am posting here.  Besides the fact that I know where Ian is and what he is trying to accomplish right.  Where he should be is here listening to a bunch of lowlife pond scum and answering to their every whim instead of doing what real business men do.  Wait.....  Real Business?  People actually do things with their lives instead of staring at a computer screen?

If you want to have someone here posting to the forum constantly - dump your coins. If you are looking for a relationship, there is always Plenty O Fish.

I remember that day I dumped my Google stock because they didn't respond to me in the forum.....

Could we have said it better ?    NOPE          @NOPECoin
eKiTeL

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 08:00:55 PM

Please understand how the process works...we have not received the BTC from Bittrex yet, therefore no buy wall is placed. Second, we only received one refund request, so no need for a buy wall.  Third, investments don't make you rich overnight...If you keep trying to make a quick buck, chances are you are going to lose money in the long-run.  In general, pick a coin, stick with it, support it, and you will be amazed how much better your annual returns are.  On another note, we run a company. We cannot be on this forum 24/7. Please follow us on Twitter to stay up to date.  That will be our main source of updates and communication from now on.

That's total bullshit, if the price of an ICO crashes right after trading opens then that's bad news for anyone who bought the ICO, period.
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:06:52 PM

Just read the dev's latest post and it basically reads:

"Were a company. Price low? Too bad. Were a company. Investors mad? O well. Were a company. Follow me on Twitter! Hodl SMBR like Bitcoin for insane gains!"

I wouldnt put my faith in devs who would treat their initial investors like nothing by going AWOL ignoring the thread while watching the coin price drop from 4k sat to 1.6k sat. Then finally showing up with a slap to the face comment for investors. Yea guys, just screw over & ignore the people who invested in you. That's definitely a good first step.

Hell, even the VDO shitcoin dev at least didn't want to be THAT obvious on launch.
enryk

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GreenCoin

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:07:58 PM

In the past Cluster Coin or some other coin has had the same issue, where the developer tried to run away, and didn't post. People, should ask bittrex to hold the funds and not release them until any developments are posted. If the developers fail to do so, then bittrex should use those BTC to buy back all the coins and avoid the clear scam.

FlyHigh22

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:21:47 PM

There are 2 types of people in this thread:

1. Fudders fudding to get cheaper coins.
2. Weak hand babies selling at a loss after a few days.

I don't know which is more ridiculous, but I can tell you who are not the smart ones and losing money lol
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:28:08 PM

I don't know which is more ridiculous, but I can tell you who are not the smart ones and losing money lol
3. scammers that run with your money?  Roll Eyes

You can rent this space
eKiTeL

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 08:42:06 PM

And you're one of the smart ones like the people who bought the $CRAIG ICO and still hold it, lol!
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:48:12 PM

And you're one of the smart ones like the people who bought the $CRAIG ICO and still hold it, lol!
never trust ipo ico

ende!

You can rent this space
eKiTeL

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 08:53:30 PM

never trust ipo ico

ende!

of course not, I don't trust any of them, just trying to make a quick buck or cut losses even more quickly, if I had money for long term investment I'd look at all of this differently and I'd certainly not invest in coins like this at the ICO stage, I would want to come meet you in person, just like any start-up investor, which involves way more than what it takes to get some Asian POD.....
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:32:59 PM

Put a fuckn buy wall for investor who lost money !!!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:43:41 PM

buy  wall?
ask bittrex Cool

You can rent this space
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:17:02 PM

Put a fuckn buy wall for investor who lost money !!!

You don't call people who dumped their investment within the first 24 hours of trading investors.  You call them kids who got scared from all the typical FUD.  Hopefully, they will learn after a few bad trades.

-tb- 

KrLos

Activity: 768

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:59:38 PM

The drop was insane...

Still wondering if this is a good investment in the long run...
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:16:53 AM

The drop was insane...

As far as I'm concerned, as an investment, no. As pump and dump for short term profit, maybe.  IMO they can't be trusted now and without that, you're dead in the water.

1. They failed to meet the terms of their ITO by not shutting it down when it was supposed to. Then, instead of doing the right thing, they keep it going.

2. They imply they'll put up a buy wall.  End result, anyone that would have been thinking of emailing them wouldn't bother as they figure they can dump into the wall.

3. They further fail to meet the terms of their ITO by starting trading before the original date which would have been the 27th.

4. There's no buy support (currently only about 22 buy orders on Bittrex) which says there's no belief in them.

#1 and #3 are always huge red flags when it comes to scam coins as it communicates that they're just after some fast money which usually ends in massive dumps.

So that's my perspective and I'm now out of this one.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 02:32:06 AM

In the past Cluster Coin or some other coin has had the same issue, where the developer tried to run away, and didn't post. People, should ask bittrex to hold the funds and not release them until any developments are posted. If the developers fail to do so, then bittrex should use those BTC to buy back all the coins and avoid the clear scam.

Dev of Clustercoin showed possible connections to other confirmed scams such as crystalcoin and usecoin.Then he failed to pass the POD of CryptoAsian.
That's the reason refund happen from Bittrex.I don't see SMBR in the same condition.
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:08:18 AM

Its the worst ICO ive aver seen. I feel really bad for investors !!! Bittrex should make a refund to everybody. Dev put wrong info in the OP... Is it normal ??!?

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
blacktea286

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:13:21 AM

1466, great, it created a miracle! the author team can go die!

KrLos

Activity: 768

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:37:23 AM

The drop was insane...

As far as I'm concerned, as an investment, no. As pump and dump for short term profit, maybe.  IMO they can't be trusted now and without that, you're dead in the water.

1. They failed to meet the terms of their ITO by not shutting it down when it was supposed to. Then, instead of doing the right thing, they keep it going.

2. They imply they'll put up a buy wall.  End result, anyone that would have been thinking of emailing them wouldn't bother as they figure they can dump into the wall.

3. They further fail to meet the terms of their ITO by starting trading before the original date which would have been the 27th.

4. There's no buy support (currently only about 22 buy orders on Bittrex) which says there's no belief in them.

#1 and #3 are always huge red flags when it comes to scam coins as it communicates that they're just after some fast money which usually ends in massive dumps.

So that's my perspective and I'm now out of this one.

Thanks for your repply.

I will not invest in this coin.

The wait worth...
eterna156

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:43:38 AM

Fuck this shit!!!
Because you said there is a buy wall, so people didn't refund!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Sir the text is too small I can't read it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: