Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMBR] Sembro Token ITO (Bittrex)  (Read 98131 times)
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:42:52 PM

I really don't see what all the fuss is about. Even if those chat logs are legit, I see nothing but NT asking for a favor and Sembro saying they can't do it. The rest is just Sembro giving the same updates to NT that they gave here and on Twitter.

You guys sure know how to make a stink about nothing.

It's no one's fault but your own if you sold at a loss to me, the devs, or NT or anyone for that matter and are now realizing that perhaps this could be a solid investment.

ITO arround at 4000 sat sold 40-80 I don;t remember then dev inactive here and on twitter, don't response on any e-mail. Peopole who invested it was feeling fu.... up and the course gone down. (rebuy cheap coin for money from investor  = 2xfu... up ) Now they are active becouse they pump the course and people who was fu.... fuding in topic and twitter. I think they have 95% maybe more control coins.
tuto

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:34:37 PM

If anyone does find Fontas, let me know... I'd like to meet him IRL, got something to give him Wink
Ninja Trader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:32:07 PM

I usually don't respond to such idiocracy but there is more to the story than meets the eye
yes i contacted  Sembro for marketing - they declined to work with me in any form due to legal reasons as they have stated
after my skype was hacked I went completely dark - leading people to profits is not as easy as it seems - always people want to use u , know your targets , blame u for market action, expect hands held ect..
I was locked out of my access to my private core group and have yet to be contacted by any of them ,the few who have publicly commented about me show me their intentions from the start
M1SHO - calls me a scammer but neglects the fact I let him into the group for FREE as well as the fact I saved his ass from waiting on moon in CANN and made him considerable profit by telling him when to sell - no tip , no thankyou, and no group fee ever paid
others make the same accusations like I took their $ and ran but neglect to mention how I provided a continual service and dedication up until the moment I was locked from my account
the WORST has to be tutu AKA @boarddavid who joined my email group in May for 1 BTC - after providing tips on numerous coins - CRYPT , GLYPH , KEY , HAL , CANN , UTIL to name a few he NEVER takes profit when there is a chance and then complains how his hand wasnt held and blames others for his POOR trading - meanwhile other market movers like Bob Surplus charge 2 BTC /month for tips and even tho I provided email tips on coins that went 100+ % for 6 months , Im still the scammer
even tho I blatently posted here saying SMBR would go up - Im stil the scammer
even tho the last email sent out to any of my groups told them I would be investing in DANK and SMBR - Im still the scammer
moral of the story is - u can lead a horse to water but u cant make them drink and no matter how u move the market no one will ever be satisfied
I told this whole thread I had plans for SMBR - if u sold at loss thats YOUR FAULT - if u had patience and did your due dilligence and analysed the market u would have had sell orders in waiting and were rewarded
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:44:03 PM

[...]my skype was hacked[...]

tuto

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:19:42 PM

I really do not wish to hijack the Sembro Ann like this, but you say your Skype was hacked.
Is that the reason you deleted your Twitter account and started a new one?
Are you also locked out of your Emails or is there another reason you have not emailed people back?

I should have known better than trust you as far as I did, but I did trust you because of CRY and Glyph (initial pump). I did not get involved in Cry when you suggested and wished I had and so when Glyph came about I obviously got in, however after that, EVERY.SINGLE."TIP", that was sent by email crashed down to the ground and did not rise again, when that happens what do people think? Scam...

infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:38:32 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 01:55:18 AM by infinitechaos

I really don't see what all the fuss is about. Even if those chat logs are legit, I see nothing but NT asking for a favor and Sembro saying they can't do it. The rest is just Sembro giving the same updates to NT that they gave here and on Twitter.

It's no one's fault but your own if you sold at a loss to me, the devs, or NT or anyone for that matter and are now realizing that perhaps this could be a solid investment.

way to completely ignore and not point out the dev's shady tactics post-ITO until now. Anyone that even still considers this after all these shady tactics & dealings have been exposed may as well go meet the dev & Fontas in person and just hand them your money.

What shady tactics?

Seriously, read the chat logs. There is absolutely no evidence of foul play.

It seems you all are upset that you sold because Sembro spent most of their time since the ITO working on their products instead of holding your hands and updating you every step of the way and dealing with your bullshit. Seriously, if you'd have put forth any effort since the ITO, you'd have known what was going on with Sembro.

And now you accuse them of foul play. It's ludicrous and you have no evidence. Sembro turned NT away for crying out loud!

You are the idiots who sold. Perhaps you sold to NT. Perhaps you sold to me. Perhaps you sold to Sembro. It doesn't fucking matter. You sold!

Now deal with it.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
tuto

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:44:45 PM

way to completely ignore and not point out the dev's shady tactics post-ITO until now. Anyone that even still considers this after all these shady tactics & dealings have been exposed may as well go meet the dev & Fontas in person and just hand them your money.

What shady tactics?

Seriously, read the chat logs. There is absolutely no evidence of foul play.

It seems you all are upset that you sold because Sembro spent most of their time since the ITO working on their products instead of holding your hands and updating you every step of the way and dealing with your bullshit. Seriously, if you'd have put forth any effort since the ITO, you'd have known what was going on with Sembro.

And now you accuse them off foul play. It's ludicrous and you have no evidence.

You are the idiots who sold. Perhaps you sold to NT. Perhaps you sold to me. Perhaps you sold to Sembro. It doesn't fucking matter. You sold!

Now deal with it.

+1

I held, and bought more myself Wink
3rdStryker

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:34:37 AM

I was a bit silly, I sold when the price increased hoping that it would come back down and I could buy them back with a profit but the price never went down after I sold. Opps haha. I hope the coin price goes down again I would love to get some more. Maybe I might give in a buy at these prices now :/
Jewell

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:20:27 AM

I usually don't respond to such idiocracy but there is more to the story than meets the eye
yes i contacted  Sembro for marketing - they declined to work with me in any form due to legal reasons as they have stated
after my skype was hacked I went completely dark - leading people to profits is not as easy as it seems - always people want to use u , know your targets , blame u for market action, expect hands held ect..
I was locked out of my access to my private core group and have yet to be contacted by any of them ,the few who have publicly commented about me show me their intentions from the start
M1SHO - calls me a scammer but neglects the fact I let him into the group for FREE as well as the fact I saved his ass from waiting on moon in CANN and made him considerable profit by telling him when to sell - no tip , no thankyou, and no group fee ever paid
others make the same accusations like I took their $ and ran but neglect to mention how I provided a continual service and dedication up until the moment I was locked from my account
the WORST has to be tutu AKA @boarddavid who joined my email group in May for 1 BTC - after providing tips on numerous coins - CRYPT , GLYPH , KEY , HAL , CANN , UTIL to name a few he NEVER takes profit when there is a chance and then complains how his hand wasnt held and blames others for his POOR trading - meanwhile other market movers like Bob Surplus charge 2 BTC /month for tips and even tho I provided email tips on coins that went 100+ % for 6 months , Im still the scammer
even tho I blatently posted here saying SMBR would go up - Im stil the scammer
even tho the last email sent out to any of my groups told them I would be investing in DANK and SMBR - Im still the scammer
moral of the story is - u can lead a horse to water but u cant make them drink and no matter how u move the market no one will ever be satisfied
I told this whole thread I had plans for SMBR - if u sold at loss thats YOUR FAULT - if u had patience and did your due dilligence and analysed the market u would have had sell orders in waiting and were rewarded

yeah, 2 actions with dumps and don';t response of any contact, take 8-9 x 5 btc fee and also dump on the group. Did you lost e-mail, and twitter too?
infinitechaos

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:09:03 PM

ITO arround at 4000 sat sold 40-80 I don;t remember then dev inactive here and on twitter, don't response on any e-mail. Peopole who invested it was feeling fu.... up and the course gone down. (rebuy cheap coin for money from investor  = 2xfu... up ) Now they are active becouse they pump the course and people who was fu.... fuding in topic and twitter. I think they have 95% maybe more control coins.

THIS

You still don't have a point.

In order for anyone to have bought cheap coins, someone had to sell them for cheap. The fault belongs ONLY to those who sold cheap.

Oh, you sold because the devs gave updates only on Twitter and because of this you assumed it to be a scam?

GTFO. There's no foul play here, only idiotic and foolish investors. Deal with it.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
J9901

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:25:10 PM

Tip: If you cant beat em, join em!

Got my orders filled from 5-7500k the past few days.  Cheesy

Im ready for a FC2-styled rally. Lets do this NinjaTrader!
Markov

Activity: 258

Breizh Atao

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:16:19 AM

Who cares about NinjaTrader? He is a known scammer for quite some time now and he should be ignored. He has no influence in some coins he claims to have, i.e SMBR and FC2, and hopefully will never have.
Sembro are doing their work and should SembroTax be out next week then it could be interesting.

M1SHO

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:08:51 PM

Ninja Trader - you are like a hemorrhoid to the crypto - community !

It must be cut asap !

Otherwise you will bring a lot more damage and pain to it ! 

Sry SMBR community for posting this here - i can give like 128436143245 proofs , but not the proper place.
Anyway AWARE of  this scammer !

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
infinitechaos

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:54:00 AM

Ninja Trader - you are like a hemorrhoid to the crypto - community !

It must be cut asap !

Otherwise you will bring a lot more damage and pain to it ! 

Sry SMBR community for posting this here - i can give like 128436143245 proofs , but not the proper place.
Anyway AWARE of  this scammer !

Umm, hello? Earth to ignoramus, earth to ignoramus.

This is not the Ninja Trader thread. SMBR has nothing to do with Ninja Trader.

Take your quibbles elsewhere.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
Sembro Development (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:05:25 PM

Gearing up for our launch of SembroTax, our dedicated bitcoin accounting and tax tracking software for businesses and individuals, which is set to launch Dec. 15th under http://sembrotax.com/. Press releases will be going out to media outlets by early tomorrow.
M1SHO

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:28:00 PM

@infinitechaos - i say i am sry to post this here , buy anyway what is bad for all the crypto is also bad for Sembro Token  !

Here is smth interesting for this community  -  wish good luck to the project , it have a honest team - NT try to P&D  Sembro but get refused :

To
Me
Oct 13 at 3:12 PM
Hey,

We may be on different pages. This process is by no means intended for a pump and dump or get rich quick concept.  It is a crowdfunding method to gain funding for our company and we are trying to abide by all current legal rulings and regulations to avoid and future conflicts with a governming body.  I was told by my legal advisor that I should not have offered a commission for helping raise capital through the process so I have to take back that offer so we stay legally-sound. I am open to working together on a promotional level and what you do with coins you purchase is entirely up to you.  Hope this all makes sense and you understand. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Best,
Ian
Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
Click to reply all
[10/14/2014 4:59:22 ] NinjaTrader: guy seems to really wanna build a good crypto project and not a pump and dump

This is SKYPE chat in NT "private " room  - if anyone want i can show it here in screen mode .
So wish you best guys  /have some SMBR myself / .

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
feendog

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:30:01 AM

i can also show you the same chats as M1SHO as i have them all saved in my skype, btw i was a private member of ninja traders group i paid a 5 btc membership, only for NT to leave the chat and contact nobody and steal around 35 of crypto traders hard earned btc alltogether!! scammer is the only word for this guy hes a complete joke.
J9901

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:31:11 AM

i can also show you the same chats as M1SHO as i have them all saved in my skype, btw i was a private member of ninja traders group i paid a 5 btc membership, only for NT to leave the chat and contact nobody and steal around 35 of crypto traders hard earned btc alltogether!! scammer is the only word for this guy hes a complete joke.

Scammer or not, buying SMBR last week has been really paying off.

Gotta take advantage of the situation bro!  Wink
feendog

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:35:21 PM

yeah no doubt about smbr taking off good news for everyone who bought early enough, still doesnt hide the fact that this guy (ninjatrader) is a complete bellend and has no shame in ripping people off i couldnt care if the guy dropped dead of a horrible death in all honesty he fucking deserves it! Smiley
infinitechaos

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:14:55 PM

Literally no one cares about your trials and tribulations with NinjaTrader here. I'm sorry if working with him didn't pan out for you, but take it elsewhere. It's not relevant here.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: