Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to know what iGotSpots has been up to?  (Read 4365 times)
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:37:25 PM

Once we get one one or two more large exchanges like Bittrex our price will soar after the sells are spread out. Few coins take 6 months to set up for success and rush to as many sites as possible as quickly as possible. We have already made sure the coin is stable enough to scale to multuple large markets

Phosphorous

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:48:24 PM

Once we get one one or two more large exchanges like Bittrex our price will soar after the sells are spread out. Few coins take 6 months to set up for success and rush to as many sites as possible as quickly as possible. We have already made sure the coin is stable enough to scale to multuple large markets
Since you have the contacts, can you ask Bittrex to setup an email notification feature for when your trades execute? I'd like to get an email when one of my orders get filled, just like my stock sites.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 06:08:50 PM

Since you have the contacts, can you ask Bittrex to setup an email notification feature for when your trades execute? I'd like to get an email when one of my orders get filled, just like my stock sites.

I always liked the ding that mcxnow has

Phosphorous

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:43:26 PM

How do you hear it when you are not at your computer?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 09:07:43 PM

How do you hear it when you are not at your computer?

Fair enough. Personally, I only have orders up when I am watching them, but you could always...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Range_Acoustic_Device

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 03:50:36 AM

You've been busy, brother.

Reach that $10 million goal yet?  lol.

I'm gonna keep an eye on your new projects - looks interesting.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 03:59:50 AM

You've been busy, brother.

Reach that $10 million goal yet?  lol.

I'm gonna keep an eye on your new projects - looks interesting.

Cheers!

Ironic that the guy who was basically the reason for my first launch is along for the ride for my last coin...except this time is polar opposite terms lol  Wink

I still have like a billion shitcoins, too lol

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 05:18:52 AM

Let's all together give everyone at Poloniex a huge thank you for their additions tonight! Not only have we hit the BTC Market, but we can now also be traded for XUSD, giving a clear and simple path to converting your Maieuticoin to Fiat!

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_m
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/xusd_m

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 05:21:10 AM

Ironic that the guy who was basically the reason for my first launch is along for the ride for my last coin...except this time is polar opposite terms lol  Wink

Hahahaa.  Best of luck man.  I'll try to pick up a few.  Your coins have always sky rocketed and made nice profits for me.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 05:29:31 AM

Hahahaa.  Best of luck man.  I'll try to pick up a few.  Your coins have always sky rocketed and made nice profits for me.

Cheers!

Honestly, I would love to have as many of the people from last year involved in this project as possible. Show the community what experience and maturity can accomplish. It's been such bullshit for the last year. It's time those of us who have been through actual turbulent times work together on something

That's an open invitation to anyone who wants to be a part of this great project

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:33:20 AM

Ironic that the guy who was basically the reason for my first launch is along for the ride for my last coin...except this time is polar opposite terms lol  Wink

Hahahaa.  Best of luck man.  I'll try to pick up a few.  Your coins have always sky rocketed and made nice profits for me.

Cheers!

Honestly, I would love to have as many of the people from last year involved in this project as possible. Show the community what experience and maturity can accomplish. It's been such bullshit for the last year. It's time those of us who have been through actual turbulent times work together on something

That's an open invitation to anyone who wants to be a part of this great project

Considering I made and fixed your shit in the past im surprised I haven't been called into fix this already 
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 09:08:58 AM

Hahahaa.  Best of luck man.  I'll try to pick up a few.  Your coins have always sky rocketed and made nice profits for me.

Cheers!

Considering I made and fixed your shit in the past im surprised I haven't been called into fix this already  

You helped a mutual friend with the rewards for one coin, yes, but nothing with my name on it has ever broken

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 04:25:34 PM

Let's all together give everyone at Poloniex a huge thank you for their additions tonight! Not only have we hit the BTC Market, but we can now also be traded for XUSD, giving a clear and simple path to converting your Maieuticoin to Fiat!

will be good fill some sell order actually is empty
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 04:50:40 PM

Nobody is crazy enough to dump this coin this low Wink

muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:21:29 AM

I wish you all the best spots but there seems to be a lack of any community here.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:23:30 AM

lets see what happends

yolo
MMXIV

Activity: 252
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:36:55 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 05:40:54 AM by MMXIV

I wish you all the best spots but there seems to be a lack of any community here.

Appreciate that. Maybe in the threads. This does not deter me, however, as there are over 30 people in IRC most of the time. I'm in no rush. We have been slowly climbing for months and provide a safe, secure, and interest earning hedge against turbulent, and uncertain, more established markets

#MMXIV on Freenode

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:51:53 AM

any new client in the works that fixes the staking coins disappearing trick?
MMXIV

Activity: 252
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:54:38 AM

It's something I've been looking at. Not really sure what's causing it, yet. A quick reload fixes it, or the getinfo in debug is accurate

Yes, I know it's inconvenient and looks terrible, but thankfully it's just a GUI issue. I haven't noticed it on the daemon. It's on my to do list, but it's hard to reproduce. I'm not sure why it happens, but I don't see it very often

Have you seen it happen since upgrading to the client with the trading in it?

muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:03:44 AM

It's something I've been looking at. Not really sure what's causing it, yet. A quick reload fixes it, or the getinfo in debug is accurate

Yes, I know it's inconvenient and looks terrible, but thankfully it's just a GUI issue. I haven't noticed it on the daemon. It's on my to do list, but it's hard to reproduce. I'm not sure why it happens, but I don't see it very often

Have you seen it happen since upgrading to the client with the trading in it?

it depends when it happens. most commonly anothwr chain has orphaned your pos block. Usually a rescan or redownload of the chain will fix it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: