Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:17:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The great debate - dank vs vod  (Read 7575 times)
My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:53:02 AM

If that fellow suspected such defaults yet proceeded to so loan, has not that fool suffered that fate of them, as he ought?

No one makes a loan if they think the borrower will default. So no, your blaming the victim tactic is also garbage and not a justification for the borrower being a deadbeat.
username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 04:56:09 AM

If that fellow suspected such defaults yet proceeded to so loan, has not that fool suffered that fate of them, as he ought?

No one makes a loan if they think the borrower will default. So no, your blaming the victim tactic is also garbage and not a justification for the borrower being a deadbeat.
Is a victim one lacking prudence sufficient for victimization elusion?

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
My Name Was Taken

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:17:05 AM

Are you trying to phrase your responses in the most convoluted way possible to detract from not having a valid point? It's not working, and as a bonus, it's obnoxious. Bottom line is you're defending a guy who broke his promises to pay someone back a loan and are now blaming the victim for loaning someone money in the first place. That's twisted logic if I've ever seen it.
username18333

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:21:56 AM

Are you trying to phrase your responses in the most convoluted way possible to detract from not having a valid point? It's not working, and as a bonus, it's obnoxious. Bottom line is you're defending a guy who broke his promises to pay someone back a loan and are now blaming the victim for loaning someone money in the first place. That's twisted logic if I've ever seen it.
Quote from: Uknown
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.

To force repayment so would be to grant him fish. To deny "Squall" is to grant him wisdom.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:27:20 AM

First all all - it's not a debate.  It's my reminding you you owe squall money.  You have no defence.

Secondly, how will this work if you lie (forget) all the time?

Why don't you think you have to pay your debts?

That's not why this thread was created.  You stalk me around here and create delusions to spread fear and doubt into the minds of the readers.  This is much deeper than me being able to get loans.  This is a matter of personal destinies.  You are playing with people's livelihoods vod.  The world needs to hear what I have discovered.  Truth will always prevail, all the attempts you make to stop the words I speak will only come back to you in the end vod.  As time continues, more will feel the true state of existence.  You can't cover truth with darkness.

So let's discuss vod.  Unless you're scared, be a grown man and have a conversation.

There is no debate.
Dank thinks nobody is loaning him anymore money because of Vod.
The truth of the matter is there is little demand in giving money to homeless, jobless, bankrupt, defaulted people. That's the real reason Dank is getting no more loans.

Well I guess maybe we could debate that.

Loans are not what matters.  Bringing people peace is all that does.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egocentrism

Egocentrism is characterized by preoccupation with one's own internal world. Egocentrics regard themselves and their own opinions or interests as being the most important or valid. To them, self-relevant information is seen to be more important in shaping one’s judgments than are thoughts about others and other-relevant information.[1] Egocentric people are unable to fully understand or to cope with other people's opinions and the fact that reality can be different from what they are ready to accept.

You're missing the meaning of that post.  This thread was not created so vod will stop picking on me so I can get loans.  This thread was created so I can expose vod for the shill he is.  He's dragging people to hell by spreading the fear he does.

Since when do I value my ego more than others? May I remind you I lied down in a ditch in 2013 to take a bullet to the face from Hell's Angel's.  I volunteered myself to be killed as a sacrifice just to prove how corrupt society has become.

Vod, I have paid over 22 BTC on the loan.  Why do you feel the need to constantly harass me over something that does not pertain to you at all?  Squall has even said in the thread that he does not feel the default was intentional.  The person whom invested the loan doesn't think it was a scam, so why have you followed me around this forum for the last year screaming scammer whenever I post, even if it is totally irrelevant from the subject?

I quoted egocentrism for you because I believe it would be applicable to the majority of your posts, and not just this one.  For the record, Vod's comments in your threads do not instill fear in me whatsoever, and I'm not sure why you think they should.  But, maybe that's because you're egocentric and you're not taking into account (see the quoted definition again) other "relevant information," which is basically most of what everyone else is trying to say to you.

You can remind me that you laid in a ditch to take a bullet to demonstrate the corruption in society, and I'll even give you the benefit of the doubt and accept the premise that you did.  However, you just demonstrated exactly why you are egocentric.  You actually believe that you, Dank, can perform such an action and that it should have some uber-significant impact on society such that everyone will have some kind of moment of enlightenment and change for the better.  The "egocentric" part is that you over-exaggerate the importance of your actions relevant to everything and everyone else.  It's the same mentality that makes you think that you aren't endangering people by "flying" 100+ mph in and out of traffic on your motorcycle.  What you fail to realize is that you are not the center of the Universe, and not everyone (and, in truth, hardly anyone) is paying attention to what you are doing at all times.

If the Hell's Angels would have killed you, the world would've kept on spinning and we would be where we are right now, except with one extra, needless death.   That would have been a really, REALLY stupid, ill-conceived means of saving the world and bringing peace to others.  You should know that there's nothing logical about an extra death leading to peace.  You simply ignore the countless times you contradict your own logic and think that some unique acid trip experience allows you to pull all sorts of mental gymnastics to reconcile those contradictions, and even reconcile outright fallacies.

Dank, my honest suspicion is the following:  I think the crux of your problem is that, in truth, there actually is a fine line between genius and insanity, but you can't see it and you don't actually know which side you're really on.  I also think that you legitimately have a good heart and that you mean well, and I even think that you mostly believe all of the things you say.  Furthermore -- and this is where things get dangerous -- I even think there's a lot of truth within your overarching spiritual message that you try to spread, and I think you probably have acquired some genuine, intuitive insight into the nature of reality based upon your wide range of experiences.  I will readily concede that nobody can take those experiences away from you.

But, there are two major reasons why I think you've fallen by the wayside: 1) You're a contrarian, and 2) You make the false conclusion that, because you've had these unique experiences, this somehow makes you the de facto authoritative expert.  And, unfortunately, without a formal educational background, you criss-cross your logic without even being aware of it.  The inevitable result of someone who is a contrarian and thinks they are privileged enough to be the only one with all the answers is stubborn blame.  And so you do; you blame society for not providing you, the privileged one, with your own individualized platform to stand on and share your wisdom.  You also blame Vod for "shilling" for...what...evil?  (Seriously, who would he be shilling for, Satan?).  But you have yet to provide one good reason for why you think it is that, somehow, millions of other people including Vod, myself, and other posters are able to provide for ourselves to pursue our own ambitions but that you are unable to.  Usually, at this point you defer to morality and claim that doing any kind of work means that you are supporting a corrupt, evil system.  This is completely unsound BS and you know it.  It's a cop out, it's childish, and that's what I, Vod, and so many others in these threads abhor.  We are ALL living under these same contexts and you're the only one whining.

Also, with direct regards to your quarrel with Vod, your criss-crossed logic would suggest that you are Vod, so maybe you should resolve the issue with yourself.  How about them apples?

Keep in mind and remember that I have more than a decade of learning of East Asian religious traditions, philosophy and metaphysics, and experience with meditation, and even share some of your more taboo experiences.  I even have a copy of Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon.  I've spent my fair share of time walking the crazy/genius line.  In reality, I'm neither.  And neither are you, though you've been   toeing crazy a little (way) too much in my opinion.
username18333

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:38:55 AM

First all all - it's not a debate.  It's my reminding you you owe squall money.  You have no defence.

That's not why this thread was created.  You stalk me around here and create delusions to spread fear and doubt into the minds of the readers.  This is much deeper than me being able to get loans.  This is a matter of personal destinies.  You are playing with people's livelihoods vod.  The world needs to hear what I have discovered.  Truth will always prevail, all the attempts you make to stop the words I speak will only come back to you in the end vod.  As time continues, more will feel the true state of existence.  You can't cover truth with darkness.

So let's discuss vod.  Unless you're scared, be a grown man and have a conversation.

There is no debate.
The truth of the matter is there is little demand in giving money to homeless, jobless, bankrupt, defaulted people. That's the real reason Dank is getting no more loans.

Loans are not what matters.  Bringing people peace is all that does.

Egocentrism is characterized by preoccupation with one's own internal world. Egocentrics regard themselves and their own opinions or interests as being the most important or valid. To them, self-relevant information is seen to be more important in shaping one’s judgments than are thoughts about others and other-relevant information.[1] Egocentric people are unable to fully understand or to cope with other people's opinions and the fact that reality can be different from what they are ready to accept.

You're missing the meaning of that post.  This thread was not created so vod will stop picking on me so I can get loans.  This thread was created so I can expose vod for the shill he is.  He's dragging people to hell by spreading the fear he does.

Since when do I value my ego more than others? May I remind you I lied down in a ditch in 2013 to take a bullet to the face from Hell's Angel's.  I volunteered myself to be killed as a sacrifice just to prove how corrupt society has become.

Vod, I have paid over 22 BTC on the loan.  Why do you feel the need to constantly harass me over something that does not pertain to you at all?  Squall has even said in the thread that he does not feel the default was intentional.  The person whom invested the loan doesn't think it was a scam, so why have you followed me around this forum for the last year screaming scammer whenever I post, even if it is totally irrelevant from the subject?

I quoted egocentrism for you because I believe it would be applicable to the majority of your posts, and not just this one.  For the record, Vod's comments in your threads do not instill fear in me whatsoever, and I'm not sure why you think they should.  But, maybe that's because you're egocentric and you're not taking into account (see the quoted definition again) other "relevant information," which is basically most of what everyone else is trying to say to you.

You can remind me that you laid in a ditch to take a bullet to demonstrate the corruption in society, and I'll even give you the benefit of the doubt and accept the premise that you did.  However, you just demonstrated exactly why you are egocentric.  You actually believe that you, Dank, can perform such an action and that it should have some uber-significant impact on society such that everyone will have some kind of moment of enlightenment and change for the better.  The "egocentric" part is that you over-exaggerate the importance of your actions relevant to everything and everyone else.  It's the same mentality that makes you think that you aren't endangering people by "flying" 100+ mph in and out of traffic on your motorcycle.  What you fail to realize is that you are not the center of the Universe, and not everyone (and, in truth, hardly anyone) is paying attention to what you are doing at all times.

If the Hell's Angels would have killed you, the world would've kept on spinning and we would be where we are right now, except with one extra, needless death.   That would have been a really, REALLY stupid, ill-conceived means of saving the world and bringing peace to others.  You should know that there's nothing logical about an extra death leading to peace.  You simply ignore the countless times you contradict your own logic and think that some unique acid trip experience allows you to pull all sorts of mental gymnastics to reconcile those contradictions, and even reconcile outright fallacies.

Dank, my honest suspicion is the following:  I think the crux of your problem is that, in truth, there actually is a fine line between genius and insanity, but you can't see it and you don't actually know which side you're really on.  I also think that you legitimately have a good heart and that you mean well, and I even think that you mostly believe all of the things you say.  Furthermore -- and this is where things get dangerous -- I even think there's a lot of truth within your overarching spiritual message that you try to spread, and I think you probably have acquired some genuine, intuitive insight into the nature of reality based upon your wide range of experiences.  I will readily concede that nobody can take those experiences away from you.

But, there are two major reasons why I think you've fallen by the wayside: 1) You're a contrarian, and 2) You make the false conclusion that, because you've had these unique experiences, this somehow makes you the de facto authoritative expert.  And, unfortunately, without a formal educational background, you criss-cross your logic without even being aware of it.  The inevitable result of someone who is a contrarian and thinks they are privileged enough to be the only one with all the answers is stubborn blame.  And so you do; you blame society for not providing you, the privileged one, with your own individualized platform to stand on and share your wisdom.  You also blame Vod for "shilling" for...what...evil?  (Seriously, who would he be shilling for, Satan?).  But you have yet to provide one good reason for why you think it is that, somehow, millions of other people including Vod, myself, and other posters are able to provide for ourselves to pursue our own ambitions but that you are unable to.  Usually, at this point you defer to morality and claim that doing any kind of work means that you are supporting a corrupt, evil system.  This is completely unsound BS and you know it.  It's a cop out, it's childish, and that's what I, Vod, and so many others in these threads abhor.  We are ALL living under these same contexts and you're the only one whining.

Also, with direct regards to your quarrel with Vod, your criss-crossed logic would suggest that you are Vod, so maybe you should resolve the issue with yourself.  How about them apples?

Keep in mind and remember that I have more than a decade of learning of East Asian religious traditions, philosophy and metaphysics, and experience with meditation, and even share some of your more taboo experiences.  I even have a copy of Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon.  I've spent my fair share of time walking the crazy/genius line.  In reality, I'm neither.  And neither are you, though you've been   toeing crazy a little (way) too much in my opinion.
(That more brazen ethical appeal towards the end of your post suggests a lack of confidence in the content thereof. Let us, therefore, look to it.)

Regarding that text I have emboldened, you have utilized an appeal to popularity (as illustrated by the contrasting use of "ALL" and "only one").

Within that rhetorical analysis hereinbefore, it would seem that your intellectual honesty extends no further than your own nose. Tongue

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:39:40 AM

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.

You didn't finish the quote. The full version is:

Give a man a fish, he will feed for a day.
Teach a man to fish, he will feed for life.
Teach a man religion, and he will starve praying for fish.

My Name Was Taken

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:40:54 AM

To force repayment so would be to grant him fish. To deny "Squall" is to grant him wisdom.

To force repayment is to instill upon the honorless the morals they lack, and in the parlance of your fable, to teach deadbeats to fish for themselves.
username18333

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:44:15 AM

To force repayment is to instill upon the honorless the morals they lack, and in the parlance of your fable, to teach deadbeats to fish for themselves.
Quote from: St. Paul
Recompense to no man evil for evil, but provide things honest in the sight of all men.
Quote from: Gandhi
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Quote from: Confucius
Rotten wood cannot be carved.

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:49:02 AM

First all all - it's not a debate.  It's my reminding you you owe squall money.  You have no defence.

That's not why this thread was created.  You stalk me around here and create delusions to spread fear and doubt into the minds of the readers.  This is much deeper than me being able to get loans.  This is a matter of personal destinies.  You are playing with people's livelihoods vod.  The world needs to hear what I have discovered.  Truth will always prevail, all the attempts you make to stop the words I speak will only come back to you in the end vod.  As time continues, more will feel the true state of existence.  You can't cover truth with darkness.

So let's discuss vod.  Unless you're scared, be a grown man and have a conversation.

There is no debate.

Loans are not what matters.  Bringing people peace is all that does.

(That more brazen ethical appeal towards the end of your post suggests a lack of confidence in the content thereof. Let us, therefore, look to it.)

Regarding that text I have emboldened, you have utilized an appeal to popularity (as illustrated by the contrasting use of "ALL" and "only one").

Within that rhetorical examination hereinbefore, it would seem that your intellectual honesty extends no further than your own nose.

I've had a fair number of personal communications with Dank, including several via PM.  We're not strangers.  I was actually empathizing with him, though I won't deny some added emotional emphasis which is absolutely my personal bias.  Also, appeal to popularity I'll concede, but that doesn't make the point itself invalid.  The emotional appeal works in this case because it's demonstrating the significance of others' viewpoints contrary to Dank's egocentrism.

Fair critique.  Also, hereinbefore?  That's acceptable?  Neato Smiley
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:49:38 AM

Wish I had such high morals as dank. If I did, I would of chosen his lifestyle of drugs and crime. Cheesy

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:04:21 AM

Greed is the reason I cannot get financed for any of the projects I wish to work on.
Really? Nothing to do with the fact you are homeless, jobless and bankrupt.

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:25:46 AM

Greed is the reason I cannot get financed for any of the projects I wish to work on.

Actually, he's correct.  He's too greedy to put his million man music festival on hold for a while and work.  I can't think of anything much greedier than to ask all of society to change exactly the way he wishes.
My Name Was Taken

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:31:46 PM

Actually, he's correct.  He's too greedy to put his million man music festival on hold for a while and work.  I can't think of anything much greedier than to ask all of society to change exactly the way he wishes.

Apparently he's bad at logic too, for if he really believed his magic festival would change the world, he'd sack up and work for the evil warmongers for a little while so that he could fund his own magic world-saving festival himself. Obviously, that would ultimately accomplish the greater good.

From Dank's perspective:

Situation one: Ask for handouts with promises of using it to solve all the world's problems with your magic powers. Get none. Do nothing about it but complain that society is evil and doesn't understand your magicness, thus allowing everything wrong with the world you claim you can solve to continue unchanged.

Situation two: Get a job for the evil empire yada yada and earn the money to fund your own magic whatever-thing that will save the world.

Clearly Dank is choosing to do the first of these choices, and that makes Dank evil, for he claims to have the power to vanquish evil but won't. His excuse is he will commit no evil by getting a job, thereby committing greater evil by doing nothing.

Congrats Dank, under your logic, you're either the greater evil than those you rail against, or a hypocrite who doesn't even believe his own powers and doesn't want to be proven a fraud when he doesn't become a magic light being.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:39:25 PM

Good logic.
I wonder what wall of lies and excuses dank will conjour up in an attempt to squirm out of it.
We await eagerly for your reply dank. Cheesy

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:07:53 PM

I don't ask that at all.  I'm simply telling you how earth is evolving and what the future holds.  Earth is rising in vibrational frequency regardless.  So those who adapt to the paradigm shift will continue to live on earth.  Those who wish to continue living in the lower dimensional realm - of greed, governments, disease and death - are welcome to do so.  You'll just be relocated to a different earthlike planet to do so.

If it's greedy of me to ask for a world of love, unity and sharing, is it not greedy to force a world of greed, law and slavery onto me?

And before you say "so you want to kill those who don't correspond with your beliefs?"  No.  Those who are not on the ascension timeline are the ones who will be killing each other and in essence are the one's killing themselves.  If you do not believe humans can live forever without dying, then your reality will manifest according to your own beliefs and you will get what you ask.  The negatives will attract the negatives and positives attract the positives.

Time is simply accelerating, we are experiencing exponential evolution.  Those that live by ego and death will be allowed to continue doing so in a world of ego and death.  Those that live by love will do so on earth, as earth itself is rising in a higher vibration of love.

It is completely perfect, everyone gets as they wish.  Want to blame someone about it, blame the universe.  But remember, the universe is you.

So no, I'm not forcing any reality onto anyone other than the words I speak.  I'm simply a channeller of the state of the future - don't get mad at the messenger.  You are free to live lives ruled by matter and decay, it just won't be on earth.  And that is no one's choice but yours.

In regards to your other post, joint, I don't exaggerate the depth of reality, I bring it to light.  The rabbit hole is endless, people do not realize that their actions come back.  You may say I exaggerate the importance of one's actions, but I say that your actions literally ripple throughout the entire world ans universe.  All you do is felt within you.

In regards to Hells Angels, it doesn't matter that they didn't kill me.  What matters that I believed those 100 bikes circling the house for the day, revving their engines full throttle as they passed and spray paintings reading THEY KILLED BAMBI, GET HIGH NIGGA, and KILLRS were there for me.  And I still do, undoubtedly.

Even if that never happened, although it did, it doesn't matter.  In my mind, I was sacrificing my life for the lives of others.  If that's egotistical to you, I don't even know what to say.

I am not the one with the only answers.  There are probably several thousands of people on this planet that are more evolved than I am.

I'm simply the one divulging the answers.  I'm simply the one who's purpose is to disclose and ascend.  It doesn't matter what body takes this role, but there will always be one human that triggers singularity for others.  I discovered the math equation necessary to trigger ascension and the mass levitation of a million people, so it only seems right to act on it and manifest it into reality.  Who else is in a better position to do so?  I've only experienced levitation three times (twice sober) seen with my eyes closed a few times, remote viewed, physically astral projected to asia, held a piece of a cloud from moving, quantum healed a dog from cancer, the list only grows.  Can we be real and not use rational and doubt to belittle all I have experienced?

Regarding vod, he is a shill.  It is that plain and simple.  He has a huge wealth of bitcoin from 2011 he's greedy, angry and scared of the moneyless future I propose.  Hence he follows me around and slanders me in an attempt to debase the truth of my words.

Yes, the government runs psyops campaigns.  Yes, the government pays people to spread misinformation.  Yes, special interest groups do the same.  It matters not which sector the guy is on, they are all driven by greed.

Is vod me?  Physically, no.  Vod has a separate body with it's own brain.  Universally, yes.  I am all.  You are all.  Ego is a creation of god, it is not separate.  It's simply a matter of lower vibrations vs higher vibrations.  The higher you vibrate, the more love you resonate.

I (god) am resolving the quarrel with vod by raising earth's vibrational frequency to the extent all ego is removed from this plane of existence.

Vod can enjoy his ego in hell and I can enjoy peace in heaven.  It is a win win scenario, we both get the reality we create.

Sorry to everyone if I'm a egocentric narcissist for sharing my convictions and beliefs on the internet.  Sorry if I'm a corrupt individual because I can't get myself to become a cog in a machine, a brick on the wall.  Sorry that it just hurts my soul too much to live a lie I am so aware of.  An important part of being a freestyle guitarist that plays from the soul is having a clear conscious and healthy life.  Feeding people monsanto poison and paying taxes to the government does not fit my view of healthy life choices.

Forgive me for wanting to play guitar, sing, raise chickens and grow real food.  Forgive me for wanting to produce free energy machines and teach others to ascend into the next dimension.  Forgive me for sharing ideas of peace in this dreadful world.

And joint, if I ever use a logical fallacy, please point it out.  I seek nothing but the truth.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
username18333

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:13:50 PM

And joint, if I ever use a logical fallacy, please point it out.  I seek nothing but the truth.
Projection would damn your "truth" to falsehood.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:16:22 PM

Sorry that it just hurts my soul too much to live a lie I am so aware of. 

And joint, if I ever use a logical fallacy, please point it out.  I seek nothing but the truth.

Logical fallacy.  You don't have a soul.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:23:05 PM

Apparently he's bad at logic too, for if he really believed his magic festival would change the world, he'd sack up and work for the evil warmongers for a little while so that he could fund his own magic world-saving festival himself. Obviously, that would ultimately accomplish the greater good.

From Dank's perspective:

Situation one: Ask for handouts with promises of using it to solve all the world's problems with your magic powers. Get none. Do nothing about it but complain that society is evil and doesn't understand your magicness, thus allowing everything wrong with the world you claim you can solve to continue unchanged.

Situation two: Get a job for the evil empire yada yada and earn the money to fund your own magic whatever-thing that will save the world.

Clearly Dank is choosing to do the first of these choices, and that makes Dank evil, for he claims to have the power to vanquish evil but won't. His excuse is he will commit no evil by getting a job, thereby committing greater evil by doing nothing.

Congrats Dank, under your logic, you're either the greater evil than those you rail against, or a hypocrite who doesn't even believe his own powers and doesn't want to be proven a fraud when he doesn't become a magic light being.

I'm a greater evil than a war machine that kills millions because I want to play guitar at a music festival and float in the air?

Jesus must have been real evil with all those miracle's of his.

How does one assist freeing slaves by becoming a slave himself?  We're all victims, we're all slaves, don't drag me back into slavery just because I found a way out.  Greed enslaves you, fear enslaves you.  Love will set you free.

Do you think a job will earn me enough money to fund a million person music festival?  Somewhere down the line, we must come together.  If we do not stand as one, we will surely fall divided.

I have faith people will awaken to my words.  Actions speak louder than words.  If my words advice humanity to drop out of the system of greed for a new system of love, but I'm flipping burgers at McDonalds, my words don't hold much value.

If I say the same and I'm completely homeless in spite of the upcoming winter, people can tell that I truly do believe what I'm saying.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:25:26 PM

but I'm flipping burgers at McDonalds, my words don't hold much value.

Your words don't hold any value at all.  People know that - we know exactly what type of greedy scammer you are.  Example:

Debt is on your terms, squall.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: