Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin  (Read 190791 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
doger69

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:39:11 AM

as well as a third hour without receiving a single coin,this is looking more like a scam all the time Huh

Read page 4 .

...if he could sync up the .conf is not the problem.
a few pages back mr. miraclecoin said that it is needless to make a conf.

Could there be another wallet open on your IP?
this was the reason my wallet got ignored here after working the first night over well.
sadly I'm not the only crypto-addict in this household.
but I like the idea somebody take care that this coin get a mostly fair distribution. otherwise it would be worthless.

Thats the problem,the distribution is not fair as it claims to be,some people are getting alot  for days now with no issues while the rest of us get nothing.I looked up my faucet address and it is being blocked.I suspect this is the problem for all of us not receiving coins or confirmations.And no I do not have more than one miracle coin wallet and since i am getting nothing out of this I guess I dont need the one.Good luck all,I think I give up,the dev and his friends are gonna end up with all the coins it seems Cry

It seems your the only one having problems, I am in no way affiliated with the Dev, the coin has been out for just over 24 hours not days... It is just common sense with how to get a wallet to sync and receive coins, is your Internet network open ? Someone could be using your ISP service and enjoy crypto as well and are getting your coins...

I am not having issues syncing the wallet.It has been in sync for 7 hours now and I have gotten only 4 payouts for only 51 coins.Glad it works for you,guess im just a shmuck.

The main issue is the dev is blocking my wallet
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:44:47 AM

as well as a third hour without receiving a single coin,this is looking more like a scam all the time Huh

Read page 4 .

this was the reason my wallet got ignored here after working the first night over well.
but I like the idea somebody take care that this coin get a mostly fair distribution. otherwise it would be worthless.

Thats the problem,the distribution is not fair as it claims to be,some people are getting alot  for days now with no issues while the rest of us get nothing.I looked up my faucet address and it is being blocked.I suspect this is the problem for all of us not receiving coins or confirmations.And no I do not have more than one miracle coin wallet and since i am getting nothing out of this I guess I dont need the one.Good luck all,I think I give up,the dev and his friends are gonna end up with all the coins it seems Cry

It seems your the only one having problems, I am in no way affiliated with the Dev, the coin has been out for just over 24 hours not days... It is just common sense with how to get a wallet to sync and receive coins, is your Internet network open ? Someone could be using your ISP service and enjoy crypto as well and are getting your coins...

I am not having issues syncing the wallet.It has been in sync for 7 hours now and I have gotten only 4 payouts for only 51 coins.Glad it works for you,guess im just a shmuck.

Do you use a VPN or Proxy for your ISP that could be why it is being blocked ?
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:47:38 AM

Just received my first 10.373444 MCL. After 10-15 mins running wallet.
doger69

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:48:29 AM

Read page 4 .

Do you use a VPN or Proxy for your ISP that could be why it is being blocked ?

No I do not,I have a straight to internet connection and I am the only one in the house with a pc even turned on let alone with a wallet on it and open.
The dev has blocked my ip for no reason whatsoever,I have only one wallet and no one else has even been online in this house for over a week so no one else is using it unless my neighbors are hacking into my line and there not that smart so...........
Convicted2008

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 10:52:42 AM

Re: Cryptex Support: Tobey Collins (tobeycollins)
Cryptex  Add to contacts  10/14/14   Keep this message at the top of your inbox 
To: Tobey Collins (tobeycollins)
support@cryptex.biz
hi, miricle coin looks good, ill check it
-------------
Shane,
Cryptex Support

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Tobey Collins (tobeycollins)
<convicted2008@live.com> wrote:
> ID: 150
> Name: Tobey Collins (tobeycollins)
> Email Address: convicted2008@live.com
> IP Address: 74.139.215.92
> Message: Can you add MiracleCoin to the trade market? They are doing a 7
> days 100% free distribution of a total supply of 1 mil coins. I think its
> gonna be a good market. Just needs a sponsor.

Here ya go.. Market's open. Happy Trading Smiley

Convicted2008

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 10:54:56 AM

https://cryptex.biz/market/102

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:56:05 AM

Let me get this straight.... You got some free things, then you didn't get some free things...

How is this a scam?  Just roll with it!  You don't even have to carry "it" around, it doesn't weigh anything, you don't have to feed it, and it doesn't make any rude noises or smells.

You don't even have to value it, you can just throw it away.

Seriously, if I play word-association with crypto, "Filthy Lucre" and "Rapacious Avarice" are the first thing that come to mind.

PM me an address and I'll toss you some.  I want something in return though, because who ever heard of getting something for free.

Stand in front of a mirror and (try to) say...

"The business in bismuth was brisk on the isthmus."

I will send you ten miracles for every time you can without spitting out your tongue.

goodge

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:00:08 AM

Read page 4 .

Thats the problem,the distribution is not fair as it claims to be,some people are getting alot  for days now with no issues while the rest of us get nothing.I looked up my faucet address and it is being blocked.I suspect this is the problem for all of us not receiving coins or confirmations.And no I do not have more than one miracle coin wallet and since i am getting nothing out of this I guess I dont need the one.Good luck all,I think I give up,the dev and his friends are gonna end up with all the coins it seems Cry

It's fair to everyone. The matter is that you should seize the opportunity.

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! VwjQLvg9EaJ3LKGDz9HQC75DV16ZgFmbYB
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:06:05 AM

The features this coin has already are very helpful on a daily basis, this coin is going to be huge. Just add c-cex to the exchange alerts too please. That way we can get a jump on cheap coins and when they hit bitt.

doger69

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:07:38 AM

Read page 4 .

Thats the problem,the distribution is not fair as it claims to be,some people are getting alot  for days now with no issues while the rest of us get nothing.I looked up my faucet address and it is being blocked.I suspect this is the problem for all of us not receiving coins or confirmations.And no I do not have more than one miracle coin wallet and since i am getting nothing out of this I guess I dont need the one.Good luck all,I think I give up,the dev and his friends are gonna end up with all the coins it seems Cry

Yea it is fair to those who dont have there wallet being blocked for no reason!!!
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:08:33 AM

What happens after 8 days?  I take it, it becomes pure POS?

adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:16:39 AM

1 million coin supply , not fully distribute (6 days to go) , being traded at 5000-10000sats at very very very low daily volume exchange.
this coin getting killed by only one request from noobs account   Undecided
Convicted2008

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 11:22:39 AM

There is a reason. It may be unknown, but a reason none the less.

goodge

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:28:50 AM

Read page 4 .

Yea it is fair to those who dont have there wallet being blocked for no reason!!!

Come on, just looking for ways to solve it.

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! VwjQLvg9EaJ3LKGDz9HQC75DV16ZgFmbYB
Convicted2008

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 11:32:21 AM

If you haven't already, uninstall if you haven't already. I had the same issue. First I deleted the peers.dat file and reopened the wallet with no luck. Then I added the .conf file that's listed in the OP. Everytime you do something, restart you computer. Try that if you haven't already. Hope it works for you. If not we will try something else.

doger69

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:37:35 AM

If you haven't already, uninstall if you haven't already. I had the same issue. First I deleted the peers.dat file and reopened the wallet with no luck. Then I added the .conf file that's listed in the OP. Everytime you do something, restart you computer. Try that if you haven't already. Hope it works for you. If not we will try something else.

thanks m8,will give it a try  Smiley
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:45:48 AM

thanks m8,will give it a try  Smiley

hey doger it's ok now ?

devrilz

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:48:39 AM

can someone add this coin to bittrex ??
Convicted2008

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 11:50:57 AM

Im buying on Cryptex for 3k sats each. I'm currently paying the most. Sell them to me Cheesy  Cool

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:06:53 PM

Im buying on Cryptex for 3k sats each. I'm currently paying the most. Sell them to me Cheesy  Cool

Ok, a few.

Now dance for me.  Dance!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: