Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin  (Read 190792 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:55:21 AM

I got one lot so far today, is there anything I need to do with the wallet? Before I was getting every hour, Now I only received one lot this morning since last night. Smiley

I'm in the same boat as you, when I miss a payment I just restart the wallet and hope for the best lol
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 06:13:22 AM

I got one lot so far today, is there anything I need to do with the wallet? Before I was getting every hour, Now I only received one lot this morning since last night. Smiley

I'm in the same boat as you, when I miss a payment I just restart the wallet and hope for the best lol

Well the dev is aware of the issue and mentioned in an earlier post that it could be that the faucet is not able to keep up with the overwhelming number of requests.
I haven't received any payouts in the last few hours either. He said he would fix it today  Smiley
Only4money

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:42:42 AM

Well the dev is aware of the issue and mentioned in an earlier post that it could be that the faucet is not able to keep up with the overwhelming number of requests.
I haven't received any payouts in the last few hours either. He said he would fix it today  Smiley
Yeah hope he's gonna fix it soon.

XDECOIN 100 Limited! - Be Part of Something Rare and Innovative! Free Dist. ends Nov. 21
SuperClam

Activity: 784
Merit: 1002

CLAM Developer

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 06:58:39 AM

An Offer of Assistance:

The CLAMS development team would like to extend an open offer to assist the MiracleCoin Dev(s) in fixing the problems with their distribution.

Anyone who had a balance in BTC/LTC/DOGE around the middle of May (this year) was distributed an equal share of CLAMS (which can still be claimed). 

The process we used to distribute the CLAMS involved 3.1 million sends on the CLAM network over a rather short period of time.  We noticed on the block chain that the MiracleCoin sends are sent out individually and not in larger groups, known as a 'sendMany'.  We would be more than happy to assist in fixing the problems with the "faucet" system and making the MiracleCoin distribution system more efficient.

We await your request for assistance.

SuperCLAM,
CLAMS Development Team.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147
Proof-Of-Chain, 100% Distributed BEFORE Launch.
Everyone who owned BTC, LTC, or DOGE at launch got free CLAMS.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:03:23 AM

An Offer of Assistance:

The CLAMS development team would like to extend an open offer to assist the MiracleCoin Dev(s) in fixing the problems with their distribution.

Anyone who had a balance in BTC/LTC/DOGE around the middle of May (this year) was distributed an equal share of CLAMS (which can still be claimed). 

The process we used to distribute the CLAMS involved 3.1 million sends on the CLAM network over a rather short period of time.  We noticed on the block chain that the MiracleCoin sends are sent out individually and not in larger groups, known as a 'sendMany'.  We would be more than happy to assist in fixing the problems with the "faucet" system and making the MiracleCoin distribution system more efficient.

SuperCLAM,
CLAMS Development Team.

Oh wow that's so nice of the Clam Devs to want to help another Coin, way to go CLAMS..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:05:39 AM

An Offer of Assistance:

SuperCLAM,
CLAMS Development Team.

Very cool of you CLAM.  Good buncha guys Smiley 

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:13:20 AM

An Offer of Assistance:

SuperCLAM,
CLAMS Development Team.

Good! Hope they can help to make an effective and efficient distribution of MCL.
goodge

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:19:15 AM

Only 7.886435 received. More and more people. Angry

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! VwjQLvg9EaJ3LKGDz9HQC75DV16ZgFmbYB
TheAntiFud

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:27:26 AM

It has been very tough to buy coins since nobody is selling. That trade bot feature looks promising, it very well could be the next fad like anon was

Bitcoin is what internet was in the 90s.
manmaxz

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:28:51 AM

Oh..
It's working well..
Good..

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:32:55 AM

Yeap just received another batch yayaya it's working.. not selling ours, they are staking babies now.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:39:22 AM

Actually it would be beneficial to have a wide distribution than to have a few bagholders.. Smiley
JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:54:49 AM

I haven't gotten a sweet swig off of the MCL faucet on over 2 hours... 
Only4money

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:02:56 AM

Actually it would be beneficial to have a wide distribution than to have a few bagholders.. Smiley
And that's how it's value will increase. Smiley

XDECOIN 100 Limited! - Be Part of Something Rare and Innovative! Free Dist. ends Nov. 21
Only4money

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:05:26 AM

I haven't gotten a sweet swig off of the MCL faucet on over 2 hours... 
Well I'm in the list too. Nothing from past 2 hours. Sad

adloule13

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:12:29 AM

why dont you do like resrveshare did ? just a registration with bitcointalk id -so nobody can cheat by using many computer-

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

BanditryAndLoot

Activity: 70

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:16:12 AM

Hi, do you know what this means?

2515   2014-10-16 08:05:09   191   138892000.458324   0.001   1000017.050732   0.322743   60.7314   87.311%

The value out is > the entire outstanding balance.

Is that what it does when you make a payout from the premine address?

And it's only at the end of fall, that we discover it was naught but the wind that knew when one particular leaf was to fall from one particular tree, only to land in one distinct spot .. to be left for an eternity, and waste its time in a wait sublime. C0A2A1C4
gaazje

Activity: 452

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 08:17:39 AM

why dont you do like resrveshare did ? just a registration with bitcointalk id -so nobody can cheat by using many computer-

And then you sell all the non claimed shares for your own profit..

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
MiracleCoin (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:18:18 AM

An Offer of Assistance:

SuperCLAM,
CLAMS Development Team.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am implementing sendMany on the faucet now.
sleepdog

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:25:31 AM

Let's hope that fixes it!

After 24hrs no problems, I haven't received a drip for the last 9 hours now...   Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: