Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:43:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ERMIS (ERM) WALLET RELEASED |The Merchant Coin| Proof of Investment |  (Read 114419 times)
LuckyAlt

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:53:53 AM

Can you post this on github so I can develop with it?
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:28:43 AM

WTF is all this?
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 04:43:47 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 03:37:49 PM by lionheart78

WTF is all this?

This had been discussed on the earlier pages, what was this all about but i would gladly explain it again..
1.  It is very clear on that flowchart title that it is the flow of fund program of ERMIS.
2.  Why is it designed like that?

a.)  rather than being driven by hype, pump and dump, the team created a plan where continuous flow of fund will be generated to support the              investors shares, and coin value stabilization, ( not just allocating funds from IPO to be put on the buy support which sooner than later will be depleted), Coin technology research, game and apps development programs.

b.) rather than creating an IPO/ICO for technology development of a coin, we'd rather implement funding strong infrastructure and businesses  to generate funds to finance this technology research. and again continuous flow of generated income means more fund for the research and more fund for tech development means the coin will have an up to date tech specs if not an advanced one. ( often times ICO/IPO tech dev research is driven by hype, pump dump, after goal is met, development stops then when another tech is in mind of the developer, they will open another IPO/ICO event which in turn an endless IPO/ICO for the coin development and we find this unfair for investors)

c.  cloudmining / mining is designed for the "active" investors who wants an instant activity, thus having this kind of investment will meet this kind of investors.  Allocating more percentage on buy support from this activity will attract more people to join the trading of the coins ( selling, acquiring and holding and cycle repeats) More people coming in means larger community, we are not after a larger community alone but  a happy satisfied one.  This setup. as long as it is running, will continuously produce Bitcoin to support shares, buy support and Dev and staff activity.

d.  We are aware that cloudmining alone won't support all ERMIS programs so comes the funding of businesses like agency and workshop, (we are not putting up all at once, we will go to step by step growth since we are aware that starting different task all at once will lead us to disaster). So why those?   We choose to fund a low capital business, that needs a minimal personnel in a low cost labor country but gives higher profit like 50% to 160% return.  We choose industry that we have an instant access to its resources whenever funds comes in.

e.  On each project , cloudmining and funding business entity, we allocate % for investors shares and buy support which we called "ERMIS Dual Shares and Buy Support program"

here is another chart for you to have a clear view of the percentage allocation of funds.

This  plan is well thought, solid and anti pump and dump scheme without disregarding ERMIS coin development.  

watching.

less than two week till IPO ends hope we can provide you reasons to join us before Nov. 14, 2014

Can you post this on github so I can develop with it?

can you please clarify what you mean? thanks

Note:  Sorry for the delayed response,  the team is busy on meet ups with investors and organization.  and DailyModo unit crashed and will be fixed 2 - 3 days from now.  We will update you guys whenever good news is around!  

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:46:42 PM

We've been silent lately working out more precise details which aim to allow investors a better global understanding.

There is only 10 day left remaining to be able to participate in the IPO.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Corleone1918

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:13:53 AM

have a coinsource pod?
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:58:32 AM

have a coinsource pod?

We have a full team pod done by cryptoasian but we will look into coinsource and see if that's something which could possibly be done in a short lapse of time. We are open to the idea, we just didn't think we would need to have more then one pod source.

CONTACT
meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:22:50 AM

invested a little amount , if more people invest i am thinking of investing more , coin + pod seems ok so far

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 02:23:08 PM

have a coinsource pod?

We have a full team pod done by cryptoasian but we will look into coinsource and see if that's something which could possibly be done in a short lapse of time. We are open to the idea, we just didn't think we would need to have more then one pod source.

In addition we hope to get a full 100% rating for coinsource, and i think they based the ratings on how long the coin is running, the community and of course, the source code of the coin.. see

Github + Social 1 Stars
Interview 1 Stars
Residency 1 Stars
State ID 1 Stars
Coin Age (30 days+) 1 Stars
ICO Completion 1 Stars
Proof of Action 1 Stars  

from this we can say we will wait 1 month after the coin  launch to have a full rating ^^, .. so basically yes we will do coinsource PoD since we already done most of it except the Coin AGE ^^,

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:18:01 AM

okay hello hohoho
this first our result
before i show the result let me explain some thing, we(coinkita) very quite becuase we're working to make bitcoin acceptable for payment system on yogyakarta (for now we're working on tourism stuff).

and this is the first tour agent that agree to accepted bitcoin

so what next? yeah the next move is we will implemented ermis as payment of course after ermis tech team has finished to make gateway system. (it mean where bitcoin acceptable and ermis too!)
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:57:18 PM

I have invested a small amount.

I look forward to see where this goes.
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:43:49 AM

LESS THEN 1 WEEK TO PARTICIPATE IN ERMIS IPO

PLS. CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW FOR FURTHER IPO DETAILS

ERMIS SHORT TERM PLANS ROADMAP

CONTACT
anti-coinscammer

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:29:22 AM

i have invested BTC and let's see how this coin works, i can see good projects here not just a hype of new tech and then dump afterwards, the project is solid with good coin stabilization  program
While not disregarding coin development..
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:43:03 AM

i have invested BTC and let's see how this coin works, i can see good projects here not just a hype of new tech and then dump afterwards, the project is solid with good coin stabilization  program
Yes coin development is essential for mass adoption making it more easy to use and at the same time gathers interest especially the added functionality of the wallet not saying gamers too but before that let us first build an establishment that will give continuous flow of funds to support the coin futures. and this is the main plan of ERMIS TEAM.  Fund generating establishment first then development follows.

this is the list of investors atm and the unofficial Coin market statistic

As you can see ERMIS is too cheap atm, potential of profit is 100% visible, (that is for trading) If you want to have a bite on the pie you can join ERMIS  investors,  it is less than 4 days left before the investing period ends, You can visit INVESTING DETAILS

I will keep this statistics up to date

We gather 3 more merchant to accept us making it total of 4 ;

ERMIS MERCHANT PARTNERS
===============================================================

OG Philippines Sta. Cruz Manila SC       | GIT Philippines San Juan SC |  iStore Mkt. Ph  |  COINKITA Travel and Tours

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
erwin45

Activity: 70

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:49:18 PM

i have invested BTC and let's see how this coin works, i can see good projects here not just a hype of new tech and then dump afterwards, the project is solid with good coin stabilization  program
Yes coin development is essential for mass adoption making it more easy to use and at the same time gathers interest especially the added functionality of the wallet not saying gamers too but before that let us first build an establishment that will give continuous flow of funds to support the coin futures. and this is the main plan of ERMIS TEAM.  Fund generating establishment first then development follows.

As you can see ERMIS is too cheap atm, potential of profit is 100% visible, (that is for trading) If you want to have a bite on the pie you can join ERMIS  investors,  it is less than 4 days left before the investing period ends, You can visit INVESTING DETAILS

ERMIS MERCHANT PARTNERS

OG Philippines Sta. Cruz Manila SC       | GIT Philippines San Juan SC |  iStore Mkt. Ph  |  COINKITA Travel and Tours

hmm any minimum amount of the ICO?

DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:18:15 PM

Yes coin development is essential for mass adoption making it more easy to use and at the same time gathers interest especially the added functionality of the wallet not saying gamers too but before that let us first build an establishment that will give continuous flow of funds to support the coin futures. and this is the main plan of ERMIS TEAM.  Fund generating establishment first then development follows.

ERMIS MERCHANT PARTNERS

There is no minimum amount, it is really up to what you can afford.

CONTACT
erwin45

Activity: 70

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:20:00 PM

ERMIS MERCHANT PARTNERS

no i meant minimum amount for this project , so assuming total invested will be only 2 btc than ermis team will also do the project listed at the OP?

devvienuis

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:44:37 PM

no i meant minimum amount for this project , so assuming total invested will be only 2 btc than ermis team will also do the project listed at the OP?

Good question... Hopefully new investors will come in the last few days...

Devvie
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:47:50 PM

ERMIS MERCHANT PARTNERS

IF assuming the final ICO amount is 2 BTC i can say this is quite a challenge for the team, it would hardly get anyone anywhere, but am sure  Mining will take place, no doubt on that, and about the projects, we have some back up solution if things like that going to happen, we will still go with the project but it will take more time than we anticipated.  ^^, once i post the Mass adoption Roadmap here you will understand what ERMIS have in mind ^^,

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 10:04:55 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 06:39:19 AM by lionheart78

ERMIS Mass Adoption Map

*CDA = Cooperative Development Authority ;  *NGO = Non Government Organization

Update on IPO Investors List!

Again no minimum or maximum investment,  Less than 4 days to get your share on that pie!  For investing detail click HERE

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
coinkita

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 01:28:33 AM

umm... hello.. yes we are seeking merchant adoption progress.. horeey..

okay hello hohoho
this first our result
before i show the result let me explain some thing, we(coinkita) very quite becuase we're working to make bitcoin acceptable for payment system on yogyakarta (for now we're working on tourism stuff).

and this is the first tour agent that agree to accepted bitcoin
https://i.imgur.com/Ddlfwbb.jpg

so what next? yeah the next move is we will implemented ermis as payment of course after ermis tech team has finished to make gateway system. (it mean where bitcoin acceptable and ermis too!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: